Teen Girl Kills Brother - Justfied Or Murder?

Language: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Culture and Media » Teen girl kills brother - Justfied or murder?
Teen girl kills brother - Justfied or murder?
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-01-10 18:17:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Anjisnu said: »
and for the record if im one of the supposed trolls my posts are fairly well policed on this site
It's more of a nepotism thing than trolling.
 Cerberus.Makira
Server: Cerberus
user: Makira
By Cerberus.Makira 2015-01-10 18:25:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Senkyuutai said: »
Cerberus.Makira said: »
Cerberus.Senkyuutai said: »
This is a video game forum where you don't know most people. Why would you share your "critical" life details here? What's the point?

Do you expect those 99% you don't know to care, to give you attention? What is the goal of telling me, for example, that you are married, pregnant and to let me know what you look like? What are you looking for in doing so?
And if you don't aim at them at all, then why do it here?
But even then, you do what you want, you can literally do what you want within the rules, but why complain when people use these information to set you on fire here? You make no sense.

That's a pretty cool thing to know that you wanted a trip and not gifts, but can you tell me what is the point of telling me? I don't care what you wanted, I'm just telling you to stop being a dumb ***.

Are you done yet?

Because I also don't care about what you have to say so... might as well stop talking to each other. Seems to solve all the problems there.

Also, not sure if you know this or not. There's this button called "block" you can press to never see my "attention *** dumb ***" posts ever again. I'd suggest using it before you give yourself a heart attack reading my posts that seem to bother you so much... for whatever reason >.>
I'm not angry or anything, don't get me wrong, I was just explaining why you are an idiot to be butthurt that people use the information you give them to make fun of you.

Also, blocking you won't stop your stupidity, which is why I attempted to make you realize reality in a harsh way.

Look at Kaceytron, she understood she was doing something wrong with video games so she stopped trying to git gud and found a way to afford several trips to Disney land/world instead. Now that's a smart girl.

Then I'll go ahead and do it. I don't feel the need to constantly shame someone on the internet I don't know. So. Good luck with whoever your next target is =x kbai
 Cerberus.Anjisnu
Server: Cerberus
user: anjisnu
By Cerberus.Anjisnu 2015-01-10 18:25:46
Link | Quote | Reply

yeah this i know i was a purple bar casualty
[+]
 Bahamut.Kara
Server: Bahamut
user: Kara
By Bahamut.Kara 2015-01-11 00:38:00
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't understand why this is such a big issue for some people.

She was sexually abused, falsely imprisioned, emotionally abused, and physical abused for years leading to her finally killing one of her attackers.

The only tragedy here is the potential charges against her and her sister (seriously charging an 11 year old for releasing a falsely imprisioned person, who are these asshat DA's).

For everyone who keeps saying the police and cps failed her. I agree but that is not how the law is written.

Police/government employees do not have a responsibility to protect individuals only society at large (this has been upheld in multiple court cases under "public duty doctrine"). Here is a recent example in FL
[+]
By Jetackuu 2015-02-03 11:58:41
Link | Quote | Reply

http://news.yahoo.com/girls-held-brothers-shooting-could-lesser-charges-143559490.html
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7