Your in-game name
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 Fenrir.Schutz
Server: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Schutz
By Fenrir.Schutz 2011-04-11 17:32:17
Link | Quote | Reply

I had a RAmarl in PSO Ep. 1/2 by the name of "Schutz", which I created just because I wanted to make a RAmarl and it was the one of the new classes--and made her all big and rough-and-tough commando type with bobbed red hair, eyepatch, and military beret. :p

A year or two later FFXI came out in NA release, and I really wanted to make a PLD (since the advanced jobs were already released as RotZ) so I thought "Schutz" would be an appropriate name and went on to choose that gorgeously butch Hume Female 5A face and Large frame for her LOL. ^^

While I never did go the "buttersheep" route with her, I did noobishly only ever used a sword and shield while leveling up WAR to 37, in skill-up preparation to become PLD. :p And no one cared at all because everyone else was so noob, too! Oh those were the days... ^^

For FFXIV, I made a female midlander Hyur, with the Squall Leonhart nose-scar and mit haarknoten style and named her "Armine Schutz."
 Ramuh.Reeve
Server: Ramuh
user: Reeve
By Ramuh.Reeve 2011-04-11 17:56:33
Link | Quote | Reply

"Reeve" (NOT ReeveS, that seriously drives me insane) is my actual surname, and seeing as Dan, Danny, Daniel, xxdanielxx and so on were already taken - I went with Reeve and voila!

I had absolutely no idea that "Reeve" was connected to Final Fantasy VII and spent years wondering why I was getting random /tells from people like "whoa, dont forget ya cat-suit" and "YOU SHOULD BE A LOLPUP LOLOLOLOL" until some kind person explained it all to me :)
 Garuda.Guyledouche
Server: Garuda
By Garuda.Guyledouche 2011-04-11 17:56:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Guy LeDouche here, today we will start off with Eat Shitake, then move on to Log Rollers, then head to Irritable Bowl Syndrome, and finish with Brass Balls. GUY LIKE!!
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Bossmaru
Server: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Bossmaru 2011-04-11 20:22:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Guyledouche said:
Guy LeDouche here, today we will start off with Eat Shitake, then move on to Log Rollers, then head to Irritable Bowl Syndrome, and finish with Brass Balls. GUY LIKE!!

Ahh I remember you! I giggled everytime I saw your name.
 Asura.Shayka
Server: Asura
user: Shayka
By Asura.Shayka 2011-04-11 20:28:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Its a nickname and an old screenname I used when I RPed in the MSN teen chats section, many years ago >.>
 Quetzalcoatl.Dijana
user: Dijana
By Quetzalcoatl.Dijana 2011-04-11 20:35:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Whenever I used to play MMOs if I played a magic class that was described as either evil or forbidden etc I would name my char Dijana which means Heavenly or Divine, as some irony >.> When I started ffxi I wanted to be a summoner so bad, and its description called it the Heretic Mage, so I reused that name.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
Server: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2011-04-11 20:50:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Guyledouche said:
I remember the first time I witnessed that show all those years ago... so full of win...
 Asura.Ziekwalt
user: Eirza
By Asura.Ziekwalt 2011-04-11 21:22:56
Link | Quote | Reply

I went from Ryuji to Eirza to Ziekwalt within a 4 year span after they introduced people to server jumping =P
 Bahamut.Weasel
Server: Bahamut
user: Weasel
By Bahamut.Weasel 2011-04-11 21:38:46
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Bismarck.Ariyon
Server: Bismarck
user: Ariyon
By Bismarck.Ariyon 2011-04-11 21:40:14
Link | Quote | Reply

When I was 14 or 15 I used to role-play a lot on the Yahoo! chat rooms. (Back when they still had the user-made rooms, those were the days...) I used to call myself Kinetic, but after a while I started branching into different characters. For my second character I came up with the name Ariyon. (At the time I had never seen the name before, just pulled it off the top of my head. I have since learned that there was an English actor named Ariyon Bakare.) Anyways... when I was first starting my account on XI I planned to use the name Kinetic, but thought I screwed up activating the ID, so I tried to cancel it and start over. That's when I found out it wouldn't let me redo the name since I had just created the character. So I went with Ariyon instead, and now it's become my main character name for everything I use.

Edit: Spelled the actor's last name wrong. >_<
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2011-04-11 21:50:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Artemicion said:
Asura.Bluespoons said:
One of those random internet quiz thingies... What Would Your Superhero Name Be?

I got The Great Blue Spoon. My weakness was corn flakes and I drew my strength from peanut butter. I thought it was kinda cute, especially the pic they had of a blue spoon with sunglasses and this sexy flowing cape, so I kept it and used it.

Was your nemesis/villain The Red Fork?

It didn't list a nemesis for me... but that is my mule's name!
 Quetzalcoatl.Mintpudding
user: Taigatan
By Quetzalcoatl.Mintpudding 2011-04-11 22:20:42
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm an anime nut... Galaxy Angel names have always been fun since most of them are always named after sweets of some kind.

Mint Blancmanche is one of my favorite characters from that show... but Blancmanche is a bit much... so I figured... I like pudding... Mintpudding... also fitting for a pudgy taru... done.
 Valefor.Kensagaku
Server: Valefor
user: Kensagaku
By Valefor.Kensagaku 2011-04-11 22:27:06
Link | Quote | Reply

My name comes from an old RP name on another forum, and is really really bad Japanese. xD

The words for it were "Ken" (Sword) and "Sagaku" (Balance) so I combined them to what I thought would be the approximation of "Sword of Balance" as a catchy RP name. Unfortunately my Japanese was also terrible since it should be something like Sagaku no Ken. >.>;
By zahrah 2011-04-11 22:30:25
Link | Quote | Reply

My original character from 2004 to 2007 was Lorelei. If you don't know, kind of the Calypso/sirens of the Rhine River. German myth.

My mule back then was named Lux after Lux Lisbon from the book 'The Vergin Suicides'.

My current character, Zarah, was suppose to be spelled 'Zara' like Princess Anne's daughter, Zara Phillips, but that version of the name had already been taken. Kind of entralled with the name since I first heard it. I think it's suppose to mean "radience" in Greek or Arabic. One of the two. I can't remember.
 Phoenix.Amael
Server: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Amael 2011-04-11 22:55:19
Link | Quote | Reply

I wanted Samael, but wasn't Available, so I tried Amael and voilà! There it was.
 Bismarck.Magnuss
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2011-04-11 23:06:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Every time I see a name from WoT I get all happy.
 Asura.Silvaria
By Asura.Silvaria 2011-04-11 23:23:36
Link | Quote | Reply

I used to be a huge DragonLance fan, so when I saw I could pick an Elvaan character, I wanted a name based on the Silvanesti elf race.

In the nearly 4 years I've played, only 2 people have recognized that, but, that's 2 more than I expected. 8)
 Fairy.Spence
Server: Fairy
user: Spencyono
By Fairy.Spence 2011-04-11 23:27:31
Link | Quote | Reply

I named my character after the coolest person I know!

[+]
 Caitsith.Jar
Server: Caitsith
user: Jar
By Caitsith.Jar 2011-04-11 23:49:08
Link | Quote | Reply

was Looking around my kitchen when i named it <_<
[+]
 Asura.Silvaria
By Asura.Silvaria 2011-04-11 23:50:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Spence said:
I named my character after the coolest person I know!

And you're Canadian, Double Cool points for you!! ^,^

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Pandemonium.Scrumpet
Server: Pandemonium
user: Scrumpet
By Pandemonium.Scrumpet 2011-04-11 23:57:38
Link | Quote | Reply

When I was volunteering at the pediatric oncology clinic I told a little girl who was playing tea with dolls that the tea was "scrumptious." She named one of the dolls (who coincidentally was a doctor) "Scrumpet." <3
 Asura.Ina
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2011-04-11 23:58:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Got mine from Samurai Warriors XL because i was planning to do ranger as my first job and they were my fav character to play... looks nothing like the character though XD
 Alexander.Kasaioni
Server: Alexander
user: Kasaioni
By Alexander.Kasaioni 2011-04-12 00:00:22
Link | Quote | Reply

I was 13 and tried to do some Japanese translating.

I think it actually says Fruit Demon in broken Japanese or something.
 Cerberus.Sylphia
Server: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Sylphia 2011-04-12 00:08:26
Link | Quote | Reply

I write comics and I just named my character after a character in my story lol... I tried Ophielia but they didn't let me name it that..
By Nzinga 2011-04-12 00:11:00
Link | Quote | Reply

When I signed up for the game my boyfriend (who has been playing for ages!) told me not to pick a cheesy name so I chose Nzinga. She was an African Queen and pretty badass. I wanted to be like her and it also fit with my obsession with history.
 Leviathan.Lexington
Server: Leviathan
user: Lexington
By Leviathan.Lexington 2011-04-12 00:11:47
Link | Quote | Reply

I get asked a lot if I'm from Lexington to which I reply I have no idea where that is. I just liked the name from the Gargoyles cartoon :)

Leviathan.Mazinkaiser
Server: Leviathan
user: Maz76
By Leviathan.Mazinkaiser 2011-04-12 00:41:30
Link | Quote | Reply

I grew-up watching Mazinger Z (Tranzor Z) and it is still, the most vivid memory of any childhood cartoons I have watched. When I registered to play FFXI and needed a name, the Mazinkaiser series had just been release in the US (circa 2003), and seemed the right name to choose. Four world servers later and I still have the same name that I had since day one of playing FFXI.
 Valefor.Stormtide
Server: Valefor
user: Stormtide
By Valefor.Stormtide 2011-04-12 00:46:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Weasel
Server: Bahamut
user: Weasel
By Bahamut.Weasel 2011-04-12 00:54:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Lexington said:
I get asked a lot if I'm from Lexington to which I reply I have no idea where that is. I just liked the name from the Gargoyles cartoon :)

I loved that show.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8