Server: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2011-04-05 14:56:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Rinnsi said:
Leviathan.Rihoko said:
Fenrir.Rinnsi said:
whats a good server to join? who plays on what? i kind of need a new one. the friend i started playing with, decided to get a new BF, and the new BF doesn't like me, told him not to talk to me, and he agreed..so yea, years of friendship gone :P

For GMT time zone I would recommend Icewatch shard. There are decent people in general.

By the way I hit 50 yesterday with my cleric, time to start experts :)
i'm on eastern, but i don't think it matters, most people on this forums are from cali anyway, arn't they? :P
Krizz and I are both EDT.
 Fenrir.Rinnsi
Server: Fenrir
user: Rinnsi
By Fenrir.Rinnsi 2011-04-05 15:00:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Urial said:
Fenrir.Rinnsi said:
Leviathan.Rihoko said:
Fenrir.Rinnsi said:
whats a good server to join? who plays on what? i kind of need a new one. the friend i started playing with, decided to get a new BF, and the new BF doesn't like me, told him not to talk to me, and he agreed..so yea, years of friendship gone :P

For GMT time zone I would recommend Icewatch shard. There are decent people in general.

By the way I hit 50 yesterday with my cleric, time to start experts :)
i'm on eastern, but i don't think it matters, most people on this forums are from cali anyway, arn't they? :P
Krizz and I are both EDT.
what server you guys on?
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2011-04-05 15:04:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Gnarlwood is the Ramuh of Rift.
 Fenrir.Rinnsi
Server: Fenrir
user: Rinnsi
By Fenrir.Rinnsi 2011-04-05 15:05:24
Link | Quote | Reply

oh? i've run into a bunch of fenrir people on Nyx, but, yea. guardian or defiant?
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2011-04-05 15:07:41
Link | Quote | Reply

defiant
and nyx had low population last i looked XD
 Ramuh.Krizz
user: Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2011-04-09 11:12:47
Link | Quote | Reply

If anyone is looking for a code to try Rift for free this weekend, send me a PM. It can be used 5 times, so first come first serve.

www.RIFTgame.com/en/ally
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2011-04-09 23:24:05
Link | Quote | Reply

For anyone who is considering the game, here is a invasion boss. They show up every few hours in each zone after the zone wide quest has been accomplished usually close x number of rifts and defeat x number of invasion mobs. They are fun as hell IMO and the best thing is that all of it is done in a public group, no one in that raid was anyone I knew. So it's something everyone gets a chance at doing. I know the angle isn't the best but I was running around like a nutcase on bard buffing and curing so bleh.
 Asura.Tristean
Server: Asura
user: Tristean
By Asura.Tristean 2011-04-09 23:42:09
Link | Quote | Reply

A picture from xAP right before the first boss I believe.

Inside the charmer's caldera in xCC
thought you might like my mage screenies :)
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2011-04-09 23:50:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Hateeeeeeeeeeee mages in pvp so OP lmao.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2011-04-10 00:06:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Ground of Strength is the most HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE ability ever put into a video game.
 Asura.Tristean
Server: Asura
user: Tristean
By Asura.Tristean 2011-04-10 04:44:37
Link | Quote | Reply

You would be happy to know... I'm not a PvP mage...

PvP in this game =/= brenner haha

AND

I can't stand playing pyro... stormcaller all the way here.
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2011-04-10 15:55:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Tristean said:
You would be happy to know... I'm not a PvP mage...

PvP in this game =/= brenner haha

AND

I can't stand playing pyro... stormcaller all the way here.

I like the PvP I just hate mages. Got sick of their BS I don't even use my assassin spec in PvP I just go bard and heal large groups like a douche and sponge favor.
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2011-04-16 09:39:49
Link | Quote | Reply

World Event Phase 2. Anyone else stoked? Although I have to say I hope they keep giving those other worldy stones because I didn't get enough for my lessers and the Rogue lvl.50 lesser is a monster.
 Pandemonium.Scrumpet
Server: Pandemonium
user: Scrumpet
By Pandemonium.Scrumpet 2011-04-17 22:24:44
Link | Quote | Reply

I just bought this game tonight. @_@;
What server should I be on?

Is it like WoW where there are two kingdoms against each other?
 Cerberus.Fahzewn
Server: Cerberus
user: Fahzewn
By Cerberus.Fahzewn 2011-04-21 09:01:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Urial said:
World Event Phase 2. Anyone else stoked? Although I have to say I hope they keep giving those other worldy stones because I didn't get enough for my lessers and the Rogue lvl.50 lesser is a monster.

Phase two was cool but could have lasted longer. I missed Phase 3 cause I couldn't make it to Stillmoor in time (kept dying on the way). Still have the achievements from the mail bag but really wished I was there to kneel before what's-her-face and see everyone in unison do that as well.
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2011-04-21 09:06:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Fahzewn said:
Ramuh.Urial said:

Phase two was cool but could have lasted longer. I missed Phase 3 cause I couldn't make it to Stillmoor in time (kept dying on the way). Still have the achievements from the mail bag but really wished I was there to kneel before what's-her-face and see everyone in unison do that as well.
What? I don't log on for a couple days and miss the event :/
 Cerberus.Fahzewn
By Cerberus.Fahzewn 2011-04-21 10:09:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah it was last Saturday around 3ishPM Est. They left the qst givers in for a few days after and took them out yesterday I think. The shards still drop and the Event vendors will be there for a little bit more to pick up any items you may have missed.

The mail bag gives you 250 sourceshards so you know, since you mentioned you were running short of what you needed...other stuff too but it's random it seems.
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2011-04-21 10:17:03
Link | Quote | Reply

What mail bag?
 Cerberus.Fahzewn
By Cerberus.Fahzewn 2011-04-21 11:08:24
Link | Quote | Reply

In-game mail for anyone (I think) with a character created before the start of Phase 2. Basically Trion kissing our *** because a lot of people complained about the Event and not getting the achievements due to the short nature of the Event.

Gives the two/three achievements you might have missed, 20 slot bag (not sure if that is guaranteed), 250 sourceshards, and other random things with mounts being the rarest it seems.

It was nice getting my achievements but I'm still bummed I couldn't be there for Phase 3. Was in a area/zone that I've never been to and no one to follow till it was too late lol.
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2011-04-21 11:54:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Fahzewn said:
In-game mail for anyone (I think) with a character created before the start of Phase 2. Basically Trion kissing our *** because a lot of people complained about the Event and not getting the achievements due to the short nature of the Event.

Gives the two/three achievements you might have missed, 20 slot bag (not sure if that is guaranteed), 250 sourceshards, and other random things with mounts being the rarest it seems.

It was nice getting my achievements but I'm still bummed I couldn't be there for Phase 3. Was in a area/zone that I've never been to and no one to follow till it was too late lol.
Ah, yeah I checked on my lunch break. That was nice I managed to get some of the lessers I had wanted.
 Diabolos.Mmbacon
Server: Diabolos
user: Mmbacon
By Diabolos.Mmbacon 2011-05-01 00:32:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Installing Rift now. Any suggestions for world choice? would like to possibly get on a server with some ffxi(ers).
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2011-05-03 11:11:57
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm on Gnarlwood, and I'm an officer in my guild now. We've got a decent ~10 or so active 50s on most nights. A lot of people leveling alts as well.

We're Defiant. I know Prothescar is Guardian on the same shard. Urial is on Gnarlwood as well (Defiant). Not sure who else rolled with us.
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2011-05-03 11:13:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Krizz said:
I'm on Gnarlwood, and I'm an officer in my guild now. We've got a decent ~10 or so active 50s on most nights. A lot of people leveling alts as well.

We're Defiant. I know Prothescar is Guardian on the same shard. Urial is on Gnarlwood as well (Defiant). Not sure who else rolled with us.

There is a strange pattern here.

LotRO - Elindimar
FFXI - Ramuh
Rift - Gnarlwood
o.O
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2011-05-03 11:22:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Urial said:
Ramuh.Krizz said:

LotRO - Elindimar
FFXI - Ramuh
Rift - Gnarlwood
o.O
Yeah, no matter how hard I try, you're always there.
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2011-05-03 11:25:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Krizz said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
Ramuh.Krizz said:

LotRO - Elindimar
FFXI - Ramuh
Rift - Gnarlwood
o.O
Psh it's not like you know I follow you around the shard stealthed...I mean what....
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2011-05-03 11:26:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Urial said:
Ramuh.Krizz said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
Ramuh.Krizz said:

LotRO - Elindimar
FFXI - Ramuh
Rift - Gnarlwood
o.O
Psh it's not like you know I follow you around the shard stealthed...I mean what....
/logout
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2011-05-03 11:50:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Nah you're fine I'm at work now. Besides when I get home I'm just gonna be ming Carmensandiagotium in the sand hellhole :/
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2011-05-03 12:08:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Urial said:
Nah you're fine I'm at work now. Besides when I get home I'm just gonna be ming Carmensandiagotium in the sand hellhole :/
I really need to get a good mining route for that stuff in IPP or Stillmoor. It's sad that I have more Orich ore/bars than Carm.
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2011-05-03 12:21:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Krizz said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
I really need to get a good mining route for that stuff in IPP or Stillmoor. It's sad that I have more Orich ore/bars than Carm.
I make all my bars into longswords that I blow up for rune supplies.
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2011-05-03 12:25:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Urial said:
Ramuh.Krizz said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
I make all my bars into longswords that I blow up for rune supplies.
That's dumb. I only use it for dailies.

I break any BoE drops from dungeons for rune supplies. I'll be glad for the recipe changes in 1.2. They're changing them so Kinetic mats aren't needed the most.

Edit: That reminds me, I need to sign in and do my outfitter daily. One plaque short of the big bag.
First Page 2 3 ... 9 10 11 ... 31 32 33