FFXI LGBT Community, Who Are You?

Language: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » FFXI LGBT Community, who are you?
FFXI LGBT Community, who are you?
First Page 2 3 ... 794 795 796 ... 1505 1506 1507
 Phoenix.Oumura
Server: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Oumura
By Phoenix.Oumura 2011-02-23 18:46:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Troll or someone was really, really bored.
Inb4ratedown.
[+]
 Asura.Tatumas
Server: Asura
user: Hanorii
By Asura.Tatumas 2011-02-23 21:44:29
Link | Quote | Reply

>.< OMFG i hate Cox Communications. No stable internet for 2 weeks. I feel like i'm going through withdraw and every time I lose connection I feel like stabbing something now. All they ever say on the phone is "oh, yes, I see you having problems....have you checked the cord behind the modem" ......ARGH >.<
 Pandemonium.Scrumpet
Server: Pandemonium
user: Scrumpet
By Pandemonium.Scrumpet 2011-02-23 22:36:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Tatumas said:
>.< OMFG i hate Cox Communications. No stable internet for 2 weeks. I feel like i'm going through withdraw and every time I lose connection I feel like stabbing something now. All they ever say on the phone is "oh, yes, I see you having problems....have you checked the cord behind the modem" ......ARGH >.<

A new challenger has appeared!!!
 Asura.Tatumas
By Asura.Tatumas 2011-02-23 22:48:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Pandemonium.Scrumpet said:
Asura.Tatumas said:

A new challenger has appeared!!!

/roar
>.>;
 Quetzalcoatl.Trauma
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Trauma
By Quetzalcoatl.Trauma 2011-02-23 23:04:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Tatumas said:

That sounds horrible. :( You should threaten to leave and make them give you a month of free service for all your trouble. :P It could be on your end if you have an old modem or router though.

Speaking of bad things, I'm not sure how I did it but I really hurt my left knee on Tuesday. I went to get up from my chair and it started to hurt above, or underneath the knee cap. It's been really sore ever since. I hope it heals quickly because its giving me an AGI Down effect. :( My Trick Attack damage just isn't what it used to be!
 Asura.Tatumas
By Asura.Tatumas 2011-02-23 23:17:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Trauma said:
Asura.Tatumas said:

That sounds horrible. :( You should threaten to leave and make them give you a month of free service for all your trouble. :P It could be on your end if you have an old modem or router though.

Speaking of bad things, I'm not sure how I did it but I really hurt my left knee on Tuesday. I went to get up from my chair and it started to hurt above, or underneath the knee cap. It's been really sore ever since. I hope it heals quickly because its giving me an AGI Down effect. :( My Trick Attack damage just isn't what it used to be!

Sorry to hear about your knee. Hope it gets better. They been out here 4 times in the last year and i have gotten 2 new modems. They know my house attic better then i do now.
 Quetzalcoatl.Trauma
By Quetzalcoatl.Trauma 2011-02-23 23:32:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Tatumas said:
Sorry to hear about your knee. Hope it gets better. They been out here 4 times in the last year and i have gotten 2 new modems. They know my house attic better then i do now.

Thanks^^ I hope your internet starts cooperating as well. I know how frustrating it can be. At least it's working well enough to post here. :D
 Asura.Xenophire
user: Xenophire
By Asura.Xenophire 2011-02-23 23:35:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Lol. Dork.

It could be a strained muscle or something.
 Quetzalcoatl.Trauma
By Quetzalcoatl.Trauma 2011-02-23 23:43:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Xenophire said:
Lol. Dork.

Indeed. Hopefully it's nothing serious. I should be back to punting Tarus in a couple days. And now I know which one will be first on my list! >:D
 Asura.Xenophire
By Asura.Xenophire 2011-02-23 23:45:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Xenophire said:
Lol. Dork.

Indeed. Hopefully it's nothing serious. I should be back to punting Tarus in a couple days. And now I know which one will be first on my list! >:D
:|

I'm an Elvaan Supporter, though! ;;
 Quetzalcoatl.Trauma
By Quetzalcoatl.Trauma 2011-02-24 00:03:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Xenophire said:

Okay, okay. No punting. :P I wouldn't want to damage your tiny Kannagi anyway. You would probably Blade: Hello me to death if I did.
 Asura.Xenophire
By Asura.Xenophire 2011-02-24 00:04:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Xenophire said:

Okay, okay. No punting. :P I wouldn't want to damage your tiny Kannagi anyway. You would probably Blade: Hello me to death if I did.
Lol We call it Blade: Ruby and Tarnnagi. :3 I wouldn't Blade: "He" those cute ears, anyway.
 Quetzalcoatl.Trauma
By Quetzalcoatl.Trauma 2011-02-24 00:19:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Xenophire said:
Lol We call it Blade: Ruby and Tarnnagi. :3 I wouldn't Blade: "He" those cute ears, anyway.

Woot, saved by my own cuteness! :D If only monsters felt the same way. :( They don't seem to mind ripping me to shreds. Jealousy, maybe?
 Asura.Xenophire
By Asura.Xenophire 2011-02-24 00:23:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Xenophire said:

Woot, saved by my own cuteness! :D If only monsters felt the same way. :( They don't seem to mind ripping me to shreds. Jealousy, maybe?
You don't have a Taru to save you.
 Quetzalcoatl.Trauma
By Quetzalcoatl.Trauma 2011-02-24 00:46:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Xenophire said:
You don't have a Taru to save you.

That's true. I used to have a Taru RDM bodyguard named Truman, but he fell into a lava pit inside Halvung and was never heard from again. :( He probably became a tasty, cooked meal for Gurfurlur the Menacing.
 Asura.Shayka
user: Shayka
By Asura.Shayka 2011-02-24 15:30:49
Link | Quote | Reply

So, who has seen/heard what Anonymous did to 4-5 of WBC's websites? [WBC is Westboro Baptist Church] Granted they have like 20 more websites, but their main 4-5 have been taken down for now at least.
 Alexander.Carrelo
Server: Alexander
user: Carrelo
By Alexander.Carrelo 2011-02-24 15:32:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Shayka said:
So, who has seen/heard what Anonymous did to 4-5 of WBC's websites? [WBC is Westboro Baptist Church] Granted they have like 20 more websites, but their main 4-5 have been taken down for now at least.

*victory fanfare*
 Asura.Shayka
By Asura.Shayka 2011-02-24 16:06:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Alexander.Carrelo said:
Asura.Shayka said:

*victory fanfare*
[+]
 Pandemonium.Scrumpet
By Pandemonium.Scrumpet 2011-02-24 22:17:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Shayka said:
Alexander.Carrelo said:
Asura.Shayka said:
*victory fanfare*

Omg, I lawld at this, Shayka.

What's the deal-io with WBC?
Why would they even bother angering Anonymous?

Edit:
WTF, FFXI's battle music is NOT Victory Fanfare. >_>;
 Alexander.Carrelo
By Alexander.Carrelo 2011-02-25 00:06:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Edit:

Heheh I thought the same thing. XD Fun vid nonetheless. :3
 Quetzalcoatl.Trauma
By Quetzalcoatl.Trauma 2011-02-25 00:23:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Aren't these the people who protest funerals saying that god hates America? It sounds like they had it coming.
 Asura.Shayka
By Asura.Shayka 2011-02-25 00:23:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Shayka said:
Alexander.Carrelo said:
Asura.Shayka said:
*victory fanfare*

Omg, I lawld at this, Shayka.

Edit:
I wasn't going for victory fanfare, just the victory battle music lol. Because whatever gets them attention, they do. You've heard of them before haven't you? The ones that picket soldiers funerals, do whatever they can to get heard/seen and on the news. By bothering Anonymous, it gets spread all over the internet and more people will read about them and "see their message".
 Alexander.Carrelo
By Alexander.Carrelo 2011-02-25 00:32:12
Link | Quote | Reply

WBC : a collection of unattractive attention *** who, although lacking the ability to express themselves with any trace of eloquence, have brought trolling to a whole new frontier. I would be surprised to learn that very many of them actually believe the things they say; it's a sad situation in any case.

Edit: it's a dream of mine to someday be one of those guys who backtrolls them by making out in front of their picketers. XD
 Asura.Shayka
By Asura.Shayka 2011-02-25 00:36:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Alexander.Carrelo said:
WBC : a collection of unattractive attention *** who, although lacking the ability to express themselves with any trace of eloquence, have brought trolling to a whole new frontier. I would be surprised to learn that very many of them actually believe the things they say; it's a sad situation in any case.

Edit: it's a dream of mine to someday be one of those guys who backtrolls them by making out in front of their picketers. XD
I've heard someone did that! They also got sign trolled by half the people at Comic-Con, why they protested that, other than for attention, is beyond me >.>
 Alexander.Carrelo
By Alexander.Carrelo 2011-02-25 00:59:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Hide yo gays, hide yo deceased soldiers, hide yo Comic-Conners - cuz they trollin' errbody out here. XD
[+]
 Asura.Tatumas
By Asura.Tatumas 2011-02-25 01:19:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Alexander.Carrelo said:
Hide yo gays, hide yo deceased soldiers, hide yo Comic-Conners - cuz they trollin' errbody out here. XD

lol ^.^
 Pandemonium.Scrumpet
By Pandemonium.Scrumpet 2011-02-25 01:31:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Alexander.Carrelo said:

I see what you did there! xD

Also, this song sums up love for me. >:[

Indiana for Spring Break~ '-')b
「Wabash Always Fights~」
 Alexander.Carrelo
By Alexander.Carrelo 2011-02-25 11:25:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Ughhhhhhhhh almost the weekend, just a little furtherrrrrrr... x____x;;
 Phoenix.Sergee
user: Sergee
By Phoenix.Sergee 2011-02-25 13:39:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Ugh, so the clouds decided to give me another bath after I stepped off the bus, I had just showered like 30 minutes before leaving the house, so I smell like soap, shampoo/conditioner lol.. I'm SOAKED, my mom owes me big time, "sergio come with me to the doctors so I won't be lonely". >.>;;
 Phoenix.Oumura
user: Oumura
By Phoenix.Oumura 2011-02-25 13:40:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Good afternoon. :) How is everyones day going so far?
First Page 2 3 ... 794 795 796 ... 1505 1506 1507