FFXI LGBT Community, Who Are You?

Language: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » FFXI LGBT Community, who are you?
FFXI LGBT Community, who are you?
First Page 2 3 ... 1483 1484 1485 ... 1505 1506 1507
 Cerberus.Valmur
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Valmur
By Cerberus.Valmur 2013-07-25 13:43:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Mohr said: »
anyone else as bored as me with the new content? I seem to finish it within 1-3 days. I'm so ready for next update already.

Yeah finished doing the content with some friends now.. they don't log on :/
By Mohr 2013-07-25 14:32:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Sechs said: »
anyone else as bored as me with the new content? I seem to finish it within 1-3 days. I'm so ready for next update already.
Means you're lucky enough to have a solid linkshell!
Which isn't easy these days.

Alas it's hard to get megaboss kills without one, or without the right "friends" in the right "places" at the right "time".

I'm not lucky really. I don't have a Linkshell that can do the content. I just see shouts of what jobs are needed and gear them to match what they are needing so I can do it. Having Geomancer at 99 with great gear before it was found to be needed really helped me out.
By Mohr 2013-07-25 14:34:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Valmur said: »

Yeah finished doing the content with some friends quickly now.. they don't log on :/

Yeah most of my friends have actually quit the game. So i'll be playing FFXIV with them then, but i'm not giving up on XI last time I quit for 2 years there was way too much to catch up on. Took me a year to catch back up.
 Fenrir.Sylow
Server: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Sylow 2013-07-25 14:40:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh, you finished your Mandau! Congrats!
By Mohr 2013-07-25 14:48:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Sylow said: »
Oh, you finished your Mandau! Congrats!

Hey sylow! Yeah I finished it took about 6months of constant farming and junk but I did it. still need 5 umbral marrows to finish it off. I'm not doing it though until devs actually do something related to r/e/m. I rarely get to play THF these days i'm either Geo or Mnk. Since my mnk is super good at dps cause of the knowledge of that windbuffet belt you told us long ago^^. Reminds me I could pick your brain on a ws set for SS. Though i'm pretty sure I got that one down.
By Mohr 2013-07-25 14:54:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah finished doing the content with some friends quickly now.. they don't log on :/

Yeah most of my friends have actually quit the game. So i'll be playing FFXIV with them then, but i'm not giving up on XI last time I quit for 2 years there was way too much to catch up on. Took me a year to catch back up.

My original/old server was Cerberus still have a mule on there^^. I miss the server from time to time, but glad I made a change for fun times.
 Asura.Shayka
Server: Asura
user: Shayka
By Asura.Shayka 2013-07-25 15:07:37
Link | Quote | Reply

It's my self conservation instinct.
My body knows it wouldn't be able to resist and whitstand your charming and totally overwhelming molestation, so it makes me look like I'm afk to save me from a shining, passionate death of eternal pleasure.
Ahh! That makes so much sense now, I will have to catch you unawares sometime then, be sneaky!

Is it all right I'm creeping myself with my posts? °-°
Yes but its totally amusing me XD
 Asura.Shayka
By Asura.Shayka 2013-07-25 15:08:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Shayka said: »
Ahoy =3

I'm alright Mohr, how are you? Just by the profile pic, I hope you don't mind me asking, are you a furry? ^^

Yeah, I really need to update that icon though. that was like 8 years ago.
Go update it =p and also I get bored with the new content as well, but I'm also a slacker and not finishing half the things they add each update lol.
 Cerberus.Valmur
By Cerberus.Valmur 2013-07-25 15:11:07
Link | Quote | Reply

My original/old server was Cerberus still have a mule on there^^. I miss the server from time to time, but glad I made a change for fun times.

I miss Bismarck/Carbuncle good times D:
 Asura.Shayka
By Asura.Shayka 2013-07-25 15:11:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Congrats on your Mandau Mohr! I just finished my own recently, but procrastinating when it comes to trials >.> And not looking forward to the umbral marrows part either.
[+]
 Bismarck.Mohr
Server: Bismarck
user: Mohr
By Bismarck.Mohr 2013-07-25 16:14:27
Link | Quote | Reply

I miss Bismarck/Carbuncle good times D:

can always come back
 Bismarck.Mohr
By Bismarck.Mohr 2013-07-25 16:14:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Congrats on your Mandau Mohr! I just finished my own recently, but procrastinating when it comes to trials >.> And not looking forward to the umbral marrows part either.

Thanks been done with it for months
[+]
 Asura.Shayka
By Asura.Shayka 2013-07-25 20:17:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Mohr said: »

Lucky, I wish I was done with mines already. I so do not like trials lol
 Asura.Sechs
user: Akumasama
By Asura.Sechs 2013-07-26 00:59:17
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm not lucky really. I don't have a Linkshell that can do the content. I just see shouts of what jobs are needed and gear them to match what they are needing so I can do it. Having Geomancer at 99 with great gear before it was found to be needed really helped me out.
You'd be thinking that with a very nice geared BRD with Gjallarhorn and Daurdabla I'd have it easy too, but things are quite different.
Maybe it's my luck, maybe it's my playtimes, but while I did get quite some invites, I've never got any win.

:'(
 Cerberus.Ustav
user: Ustav
By Cerberus.Ustav 2013-07-26 01:20:36
Link | Quote | Reply

no he can't
 Ragnarok.Xenophire
Server: Ragnarok
user: Xenophire
By Ragnarok.Xenophire 2013-07-26 01:21:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Because you're a Galka.
 Asura.Shayka
By Asura.Shayka 2013-07-26 02:01:59
Link | Quote | Reply

You'd be thinking that with a very nice geared BRD with Gjallarhorn and Daurdabla I'd have it easy too, but things are quite different.
Maybe it's my luck, maybe it's my playtimes, but while I did get quite some invites, I've never got any win.

:'(
Any wins, like Delve NM's? Whats your play times?
 Asura.Sechs
user: Akumasama
By Asura.Sechs 2013-07-26 06:08:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Naaah I got them all very fast after the release of Delve.
Only one that took me forever was Mastop/Tax'et.
Went like 0/2 Mastop and 1/5 Tax'et or something like that

I meant the Delve megaboss ones of course ;)

Btw is it my impression or over the last 3-4 weeks Plasm farming runs have become pretty rare, compared to the 20000 shouts you could see before?
Probably people "learned" that farming 60k Plasm in a 5hm+Boss run is more efficient than 7k Plasm in a Ceizak farming run.

My playtimes are pretty *** bad atm. Moved in with my bf to another town, but still work in my old town, so I've become a commuter and these first weeks have been pretty frantic fixing the apartment, getting furnishing etc.
I'm very happy and satisfied overall (hey, it's almost a 10 years relationship, that's not very common, I'm proud of it!) but also insanely tired and stressed at the same time lol
[+]
 Cerberus.Valmur
By Cerberus.Valmur 2013-07-26 09:08:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Ustav said: »

no he can't

/wave Ustav how is Derperus?
 Bismarck.Mohr
By Bismarck.Mohr 2013-07-26 11:05:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Btw is it my impression or over the last 3-4 weeks Plasm farming runs have become pretty rare, compared to the 20000 shouts you could see before?
Probably people "learned" that farming 60k Plasm in a 5hm+Boss run is more efficient than 7k Plasm in a Ceizak farming run.

My playtimes are pretty *** bad atm. Moved in with my bf to another town, but still work in my old town, so I've become a commuter and these first weeks have been pretty frantic fixing the apartment, getting furnishing etc.
I'm very happy and satisfied overall (hey, it's almost a 10 years relationship, that's not very common, I'm proud of it!) but also insanely tired and stressed at the same time lol

Well if you were a brd on my server you would already have the clear by now. Most people get at least 1-5 NMs killed really easy it is just having enough time and teamwork to kill mega boss. I hope you get it soon.
 Asura.Shayka
By Asura.Shayka 2013-07-26 14:21:40
Link | Quote | Reply

:3 thats almost rare these days [a long relationship I mean] so thats awesome! But the stress from moving and everything sucks! My LS isn't the greatest, we're preparing for MB runs though, if you ever wanted to join us and yea, there's still a lot of plasm runs, mostly at night [like 8-3am EST] but not as many as before because everyone wants stuff from MB and most wait for people to shout for them, I haven't even tried a MB shout yet =x
By Areayea 2013-07-26 21:33:24
Link | Quote | Reply

oh delve confuses me so I just still play old content ; ;
 Asura.Ina
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2013-07-27 08:04:13
Link | Quote | Reply

I started to gear up/level brd to do delve since I don't really have it in me to deal with organizing 17 other people. Then I realized by doing that I'd probably still end up forever bard (no offense to those that like bard) and that kinda made me drift away from the game XD
By Areayea 2013-07-27 14:46:41
Link | Quote | Reply

lol you can deny doing a job, just don't tell ppl you have it XD
By Areayea 2013-07-27 14:47:11
Link | Quote | Reply

FOR GODS SAKES IT"S NOT LOL hahahaha, you don't get "reported" for everything you do
 Asura.Ina
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2013-07-27 14:48:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Actually I lied about not having brd to randoms back at the 75cap once and they found out and threw a ***fit to me in tells... It was hilarious.
By Areayea 2013-07-27 14:49:49
Link | Quote | Reply

lol well see, now you know how to say you don't have it, so just only play it for delve XD
 Asura.Shayka
By Asura.Shayka 2013-07-27 22:49:58
Link | Quote | Reply

I lie to people all the time about not having WHM =3 "You're coming WHM!" "...Whats a WHM? OH, you mean that starter job sitting at lvl 1 still?" If you were in my LS, you wouldn't be stuck forever BRD, we try to rotate people out onto all sorts of jobs.
 Fenrir.Dingie
Server: Fenrir
user: lilaznkru
By Fenrir.Dingie 2013-07-27 23:47:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Haha I don't lie about not having brd. Some how people remember I have a brd, so I just tell them no or if it really doesn't matter... just show up in whatever job I want and get angry /tells. Brds in wildskeeper reives get no points for singing anyways...
By Areayea 2013-07-28 00:21:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Dingie said: »
Haha I don't lie about not having brd. Some how people remember I have a brd, so I just tell them no or if it really doesn't matter... just show up in whatever job I want and get angry /tells. Brds in wildskeeper reives get no points for singing anyways...

again just be happy this isn't League, and you don't get "EVERYONE REPORT BLAH BLAH BLAH for SUCKING" >.> can get to be a pain after awhile XD
First Page 2 3 ... 1483 1484 1485 ... 1505 1506 1507