FFXI LGBT Community, Who Are You?

Language: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » FFXI LGBT Community, who are you?
FFXI LGBT Community, who are you?
First Page 2 3 ... 1469 1470 1471 ... 1505 1506 1507
 Asura.Ina
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2013-02-17 15:58:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Hello and welcome to our corner!
 Cerberus.Valmur
Server: Cerberus
user: Valmur
By Cerberus.Valmur 2013-02-17 16:03:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Hellos~
[+]
By Areayea 2013-02-17 16:10:31
Link | Quote | Reply

/welcome pplz I wonder where sergee be i haven't seen him in awhile either here or in game O.o and glue you should put glue in someone's hair ^^
 Valefor.Caley
Server: Valefor
user: Caley
By Valefor.Caley 2013-02-17 16:11:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Hello everyone! Would like to introduce myself. I only speak 2 languages... hopefully that doesn't disqualify me :O

a+
 Cerberus.Balloon
By Cerberus.Balloon 2013-02-17 16:12:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Baconwrap said: »
Mi coche esta estacionada aqui con mi gato.

Back at our high school each year alternated between Spanish and French - Unfortunately we were stuck with French.

Donde esta la biblioteca?

Buenos dias me gusta papas frias.
Os bigotes de la cabra es Cameron Diaz.

How is everyone doing today?
By Areayea 2013-02-17 17:03:01
Link | Quote | Reply

i bee good and you can know just 1 language and still be qualified to be here... if you don't know any (I'm sorry.) (I don't understand.)
 Bahamut.Baconwrap
Server: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Baconwrap 2013-02-17 18:12:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Caley said: »
Hello everyone! Would like to introduce myself. I only speak 2 languages... hopefully that doesn't disqualify me :O

a+

Hello and /welcome. Your Canadian!! I love Vancouver!

So I totally want to go to Vancouver. Everytime I use SCRUFF, it shows all these HOT menh from Vancouver. I swear I think God placed all the hot men in Tel Aviv and Vancouver.
 Valefor.Caley
By Valefor.Caley 2013-02-17 18:18:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Sorry to disappoint you, but I live in Montreal :-( I think we have a fair share of attractive men... one of the reasons I moved here.
[+]
 Bahamut.Baconwrap
By Bahamut.Baconwrap 2013-02-17 18:24:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Sorry to disappoint you, but I live in Montreal :-( I think we have a fair share of attractive men... one of the reasons I moved here.

Yah SCRUFF, this gay dating app I use(basically like Grindr) has a global feature and randomly shows guys from across the globe.
 Valefor.Caley
By Valefor.Caley 2013-02-17 19:23:10
Link | Quote | Reply

In the bars I see ppl on grindr... I don't get it honestly.
 Bahamut.Baconwrap
By Bahamut.Baconwrap 2013-02-17 19:25:23
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't use it at the bars. I think that's kinda tacky. Well I think if you just be discrete about it. People use it as a hookup app also so...
 Valefor.Caley
By Valefor.Caley 2013-02-17 19:29:19
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't use it at the bars. I think that's kinda tacky. Well I think if you just be discrete about it. People use it as a hookup app also so...

I know.. but if you're in the bars, why do you need to be on grindr...
 Bahamut.Baconwrap
By Bahamut.Baconwrap 2013-02-17 19:54:20
Link | Quote | Reply

I know.. but if you're in the bars, why do you need to be on grindr...

I guess if your really trying to maximize your "scanning" potential lol

Also the app turns itself on. Like you have to "force close" otherwise it runs in the background.
 Asura.Shayka
user: Shayka
By Asura.Shayka 2013-02-17 21:56:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ina said: »
Asura.Shayka said: »
Asura.Ina said: »
People who don't know me always think I'm innocent and pure of mind... Then they get to know me and realize they have never been so wrong.
You're pure of mind what? >.> Who thinks that!? I think you're evil =p, especially since you sided with Sele in the glue war =/
Thanks for reminding me, I still need to pick up some glue.
>.> I was considering visiting you too, now, Idk, but I have possible plans for mid-April and definite plans for early August, but alas I miss Otakon if I come up in August!
 Asura.Shayka
user: Shayka
By Asura.Shayka 2013-02-17 22:00:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Areayea said: »
/welcome pplz I wonder where sergee be i haven't seen him in awhile either here or in game O.o and glue you should put glue in someone's hair ^^
Working I think and no glue in my hair please! Don't give Ina ideas XD
By Areayea 2013-02-17 22:38:24
Link | Quote | Reply

hmmm well I've been working a lot more too, but... i still get on like once a week
 Ragnarok.Taereon
Server: Ragnarok
user: Halo4
By Ragnarok.Taereon 2013-02-17 23:01:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Valmur said: »
Hellos~
R-Repede?
 Alexander.Carrelo
Server: Alexander
user: Carrelo
By Alexander.Carrelo 2013-02-18 14:08:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Ugh I was away for a long time around the VW launch and still haven't gotten all the wins (esp on alt char).

Someone doing a Jeuno T1 group just turned me down for dualboxing. I mean seriously now...? >.>
 Pandemonium.Scrumpet
Server: Pandemonium
user: Scrumpet
By Pandemonium.Scrumpet 2013-02-18 18:02:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Alexander.Carrelo said: »
You mean writing systems for Chinese characters/kanji? China uses 2: simplified and traditional. Japan uses mainly traditional, although they use a few simplified Chinese characters (as well as a few characters simplified by the slightly different Japanese convention).

Edit: and sorry, I shamelessly advertise Chinese to like... everyone. XD It's kind of my favorite thing ever.

漢字 is the bane of my existence. -_-;
I recently found out that my kanji is technically only around the middle school level, but I know a lot of random upper level ones.
The thing is, I've gotten lazy because I am able to guess the meanings on kanji correctly, so I haven't bothered to learn a lot! D:

Also, got my scores in from my round of exams two weeks ago~
I got a perfect score on two out of my four exams and aced all of them. :3

Edit: Ooooh, I also got my trip to Japan to be a medical research assistant approved by my medical school!

Cerberus.Balloon said: »
Cerberus.Balloon said: »

...Well, I guess this is a good a time of any to say hello. Hi.
HOWDY! Welcome to the thread! :3

a+

Howdy, eh!
Welcome to the thread. :3
By Areayea 2013-02-19 01:59:41
Link | Quote | Reply

ya I think vw is an invite for drama *** >.>
 Alexander.Carrelo
By Alexander.Carrelo 2013-02-20 03:29:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Hello new peeps. :D

Pandemonium.Scrumpet said: »
I recently found out that my kanji is technically only around the middle school level, but I know a lot of random upper level ones.
I can read and write all characters used in modern Chinese, with the exception of certain technical terms for professions with which I'm not terribly familiar. Only know a few chemical names and I'm missing a good bit of scientific vocab, although I've noticed they seem to use English/Latin nomenclature for a lot of the really complicated stuff. <.<

What's really funny is that this semester, I've been given 16 classes of 1st graders. Their textbooks, homework assignments, and exam instructions (for some reason, even the 1st graders have to take exams every month) are all written in Chinese, which they can't read yet. So... I may have to do more than just teach them English. x.x

Pandemonium.Scrumpet said: »
Also, got my scores in from my round of exams two weeks ago~
I got a perfect score on two out of my four exams and aced all of them. :3

Edit: Ooooh, I also got my trip to Japan to be a medical research assistant approved by my medical school!
Congratumalations^^!
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2013-02-21 14:55:11
Link | Quote | Reply

So I've been putting this off but I'm board so whatever...

For anyone planning to pick up FFXIV once it is back up I was part of an lgbt LS for 1.0 and we will of course be open to new faces come 2.0. We were on the Durandal server so baring the server names changes or SE giving us a good enough reason to move that is where we will be again. Things are still in flux in terms of how many members we can comfortably take on since we are expecting a lot of returning players, but if joining is something that would interest anyone feel free to message me and let me know then I can get back to you when we are better sorted.

For anyone wondering what the LS is like we aren't hardcore or anything, largely social but we would do a lot of stuff together. Obviously how 2.0 works out compared to 1.0 but you should be able to log in and find people to do stuff with either helping them out or getting help. We are planning to try and be a bit more organized as well so doing end game content among is certainly a possibility although we can't sort that out until 2.0 is actually released and it exists. We do have straight members as well so being a part of the acronym is not a requirement to join if the straight lurkers/posters are watching.

Anyways this is more or less just to let you guys know we exist, now I will shamelessly post pics of us.
[+]
 Cerberus.Pleebo
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2013-02-21 16:13:01
Link | Quote | Reply

I'll join! Please accept this old potato as a gift for my consideration for acceptance:
[+]
 Bahamut.Baconwrap
By Bahamut.Baconwrap 2013-02-21 18:47:55
Link | Quote | Reply

So I met some guy at the gym, on Grindr, today who offered to spot me for my chest days. I said yes but I'm kinda regretting it. My gym has a lot of gay guys and I dunno he seems like the guy who gossips...

Anyways Hello. Anyone doing anything fun for Oscar party weekend?
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2013-02-22 07:41:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
I'll join! Please accept this old potato as a gift for my consideration for acceptance:
I believe your potato will be well received.
 Alexander.Carrelo
By Alexander.Carrelo 2013-02-22 07:51:17
Link | Quote | Reply

XIV looks so cool. o.o
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2013-02-22 08:12:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Alexander.Carrelo said: »
XIV looks so cool. o.o
YouTube Video Placeholder
 Lakshmi.Saevel
Server: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Saevel 2013-02-22 08:51:27
Link | Quote | Reply

So more NMs that kill everyone instantly with devastating aoe attacks that render all strategies into "kill it before it kills everyone".... ok.
 Cerberus.Pleebo
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2013-02-22 13:24:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Saevel said: »
So more NMs that kill everyone instantly with devastating aoe attacks that render all strategies into "kill it before it kills everyone".... ok.
huh
By Areayea 2013-02-22 13:54:55
Link | Quote | Reply

i dun think I'll play it >.>
First Page 2 3 ... 1469 1470 1471 ... 1505 1506 1507