FFXI LGBT Community, Who Are You?

Language: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » FFXI LGBT Community, who are you?
FFXI LGBT Community, who are you?
First Page 2 3 ... 1455 1456 1457 ... 1505 1506 1507
 Bismarck.Narshee
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Narshee
By Bismarck.Narshee 2012-11-27 20:02:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Saber from Fate/Stay night!
 Bahamut.Celesyna
Server: Bahamut
user: Selennia
By Bahamut.Celesyna 2012-11-27 20:03:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Honestly... I have no idea lol(Edit: Narshee told me! Now I just have to look it up). I randomly came across it one day and said, 'That would make a nice avatar!' I can't even remember where I found it now. =o

My day's been slow. Did some cleaning while shoutwatching(Nothing good on bahamut.) And it's been rainy and messy to go along with a cold day. And yay, only one more class to go. ^^
 Alexander.Carrelo
Server: Alexander
user: Carrelo
By Alexander.Carrelo 2012-11-27 20:08:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Narshee said: »
Saber from Fate/Stay night!
Hmm, haven't heard of that. :o
It iiiis a nice avatar!
 Bismarck.Valmur
user: Valmur
By Bismarck.Valmur 2012-11-27 20:09:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Should check it out :o also very cold here already minus 2 :x
 Bismarck.Narshee
user: Narshee
By Bismarck.Narshee 2012-11-27 20:12:08
Link | Quote | Reply

One of my favorite animes. :P
Plus, the prequel gave us this sexy beast~
[+]
 Bahamut.Celesyna
By Bahamut.Celesyna 2012-11-27 20:14:20
Link | Quote | Reply

I'll have to definitely check it out then when I have time.
 Shiva.Carrelo
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Carrelo 2012-11-27 20:19:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Not quite thaaat cold here, but due to the complete lack of insulation in my wonderful Chinese apartment, it's pretty much like I have to take a shower outside in the morning. x.x

And ugh there are so many shows I haven't seen because I hate that feeling you get when it's all over and you have to wait for them to make more. XD
 Asura.Ina
Server: Asura
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2012-11-28 02:40:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Hohenheim said: »
i was watching criminal minds...im starting to not be able to watch these shows because theyre so disturbing, even though theyre fake ><
I think I walked in on one episode of that...
Something about the way the woman said "Not yet" had me all NOPE!.

I could probably handle it now... I've come across far more disturbing things in books since then.
 Shiva.Carrelo
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Carrelo 2012-11-28 02:57:51
Link | Quote | Reply

I love Criminal Minds! Yeah it's scary, but it's also really interesting!! I always try to figure out what I would do if any of that crazy stuff happened to me. When I was little, I used to think about what I would do if someone broke into my house or something--how to get away, how to help my family, how to fight back, etc. It's fascinating in kind of a morbid sort of way lol

Also scary shows/movies are just plain fun!! :D
 Bahamut.Celesyna
By Bahamut.Celesyna 2012-11-28 19:55:17
Link | Quote | Reply

/wave! It got too quiet in here. I blame the scary shows/movies. I don't like them! :p
 Ragnarok.Coldsilence
Server: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Coldsilence 2012-11-29 00:55:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Greetings everyone. Not new to FFXI, but am to this forum and the Ragnarok server. Looking to make new friends, maybe find a decent linkshell to join that wouldn't mind a Galka gaymer. Mostly just been raising and racing my very own chocobo, but jt tends to get boring after awhile.
 Ragnarok.Taereon
user: Halo4
By Ragnarok.Taereon 2012-11-29 01:04:06
Link | Quote | Reply

!! a galka on my server! I haven't logged in since July but I've been thinking about coming back. What jobs do you play out of curiosity?

Welcome :D
 Ragnarok.Coldsilence
By Ragnarok.Coldsilence 2012-11-29 01:20:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey, nice to meet you. 8D BST and DRG are my 2 mains though I do have some other jobs I leveled for fun. lol How abou yourself?
 Alexander.Carrelo
By Alexander.Carrelo 2012-11-29 01:53:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Welcome to the thread :D !!

Bahamut.Celesyna said: »
/wave! It got too quiet in here. I blame the scary shows/movies. I don't like them! :p
I guess I should be more specific. I don't mean all that gory ***--it's not scary, it's just gross!! I enjoy subtle stuff like the Paranormal Activity series (uhh, most of it anyway lol) or (gdi I don't wanna think about this lol it's gonna get dark soon) Marble Hornets. o.o idk why, but I just think it's really fun to let yourself get scared once in awhile. XD
 Bahamut.Celesyna
By Bahamut.Celesyna 2012-11-29 08:58:58
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm not a fan of those scary movies either. :p
Also welcome Coldsilence!
 Ragnarok.Taereon
By Ragnarok.Taereon 2012-11-29 14:02:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Coldsilence said: »
Hey, nice to meet you. 8D BST and DRG are my 2 mains though I do have some other jobs I leveled for fun. lol How abou yourself?

I'm a Mnk, Dnc, and Drk by trade but I play quite a few jobs when I'm in the mood to suck at it.
 Ragnarok.Coldsilence
By Ragnarok.Coldsilence 2012-11-29 15:06:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Very kewl. So what do you do for fun ig? I try to get into group activities like Nyzul, Assaults, and Salvage; but it just seems not very many are interested in those things anymore. 8/ So then I wind up doing some VW which is okay, but then everyone cuts out and then I'm back in Jeuno watching shouts again. Fun Excitement All right! lol
 Ragnarok.Taereon
By Ragnarok.Taereon 2012-11-29 21:40:47
Link | Quote | Reply

That's why I kinda stopped logging in man. It was always VW with the same pick up groups or nothing. I was working on a Ukon but that group was horrible. My old LS (Lucavi) used to do all events I don't know what they are up to now though. I was one of 2 or 3 people that didn't duo box or trio box... but it was a load of fun. Search for Truescorpio. He's cool people.

On another note my op/ed was published in my school's paper and online today: http://thedailycougar.com/2012/11/29/away-with-chick-fil-a/

They butchered the original up but I'm still happy since it was my first submission.
 Alexander.Carrelo
By Alexander.Carrelo 2012-11-29 23:15:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Taereon said: »
On another note my op/ed was published in my school's paper and online today: http://thedailycougar.com/2012/11/29/away-with-chick-fil-a/

They butchered the original up but I'm still happy since it was my first submission.
Oh god, the comments.
 Ragnarok.Taereon
By Ragnarok.Taereon 2012-11-29 23:22:45
Link | Quote | Reply

I haven't read them... I bet many people assume that I'm a chick from my name though.
 Alexander.Carrelo
By Alexander.Carrelo 2012-11-29 23:24:22
Link | Quote | Reply

No, you're just guilty of "religious discrimination."
 Ragnarok.Taereon
By Ragnarok.Taereon 2012-11-29 23:29:51
Link | Quote | Reply

LOL Christian Privilege. They can all have a seat. My audience for that piece is obviously LGBTQIA people and our allies.
 Sylph.Shipp
Server: Sylph
user: Shipp
By Sylph.Shipp 2012-12-02 16:42:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Alexander.Carrelo said: »
Ragnarok.Taereon said: »

Oh god, the comments.
I hate morons. Saw one comment:
Quote:
I support Chick-fil-A. They have a right to support causes they view worthy just like others get to. And by supporting same sex marriage doesn’t mean they hate anyone probably the opposite. The media and culture blow this out of proportion.
Yes, donating to people who want gay people rounded up, put on an island with an electric fence, and dropped food from airplanes doesn't mean that you actually hate gay people. You probably just love them and are trying to support a worthy cause to show how they should turn away from gay-sex junkies to Jesus.

Why is it people who support Chik-Fil-A either like to pretend as though they didn't donate millions to hate groups, or they're the only people who simply don't realize that?

I also love how "we" supposedly want tolerance, but somehow when we speak out about people donating to groups who call us pedophiles, we're just not being tolerant of their opinions. I get dizzy from all of the spin these morons use.
[+]
 Bahamut.Celesyna
By Bahamut.Celesyna 2012-12-02 17:36:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Ignorant people will be ignorant. I've been openly out for about half my life now and my mom's side of the family still does just about everything they can to completely ruin and destroy my life.
 Sylph.Shipp
Server: Sylph
user: Shipp
By Sylph.Shipp 2012-12-02 18:12:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Ignorant people will be ignorant. I've been openly out for about half my life now and my mom's side of the family still does just about everything they can to completely ruin and destroy my life.
Sorry to hear that. My parents have learned to accept it, and the rest of the family never really had an issue in the first place, which was shocking to me. I can't stand people who go out of their way to try to bring others down over such meaningless details in the grand scheme of things.
By Xenophire 2012-12-02 18:35:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Though it's not something I wear on my sleeve, I won't deny it if someone asks.

When I first came out, I had to go to Christian counseling. It took a while, but my dad finally accepted it and said one day in the car, "Maybe you're right, maybe you were born like that." And for any Christian to openly admit that, is a pretty big step in the right direction.

I don't think my aunts on his side know. His entire side of the family is very religious. I'm 24 and still find no need to tell anyone outside my immediate family, just because it's not their business. And mostly because I don't want to hear anything from them about it.

My mom's side of the family, though. My two aunts know, but that's about it as far as I know, lol.
 Bahamut.Celesyna
By Bahamut.Celesyna 2012-12-02 18:39:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh I don't just go around waving the fact. The area I live in is still very religious so I know the consequences. But some things are hard to hide, like why I might be so close to that girl or vice versa.
 Ragnarok.Maninii
user: Manini
By Ragnarok.Maninii 2012-12-02 18:55:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh I don't just go around waving the fact. The area I live in is still very religious so I know the consequences. But some things are hard to hide, like why I might be so close to that girl or vice versa.

Pretty much my experience although I think a lot of people I know who are religious are blind to me being gay or rather not see it, especially my family. I have only come out to my parents and a cousin and it did not go down well, my parents just pretend I am straight now but my cousin is fine with me. I'm dreading telling my siblings because it's just going to be painful >.<
 Bahamut.Celesyna
By Bahamut.Celesyna 2012-12-02 18:57:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Both of my brothers were fine with it, one even made sure that anyone that messed with me in school regretted it. My dad's side of the family is perfectly fine with it. It's just my mom's side of the family, and the few people around me that know about me that have a problem with it.
 Ragnarok.Maninii
user: Manini
By Ragnarok.Maninii 2012-12-02 18:59:26
Link | Quote | Reply

My family are massively homophobic and Muslim so it makes things 100x worse, I think they are uneducated on the matter and just churn out the same old ***because I've told plenty of other Muslim people who have been completely fine with it. But my parents basically gave me an ultimatum to change or be classed as dead to them :|

EDIT: not massively I mean they talk to homosexuals and get on with them okay I guess but behind closed doors they are like lol/eww gays
First Page 2 3 ... 1455 1456 1457 ... 1505 1506 1507