FFXI LGBT Community, Who Are You?

Language: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » FFXI LGBT Community, who are you?
FFXI LGBT Community, who are you?
First Page 2 3 ... 1453 1454 1455 ... 1505 1506 1507

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Bahamut.Baconwrap
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
By Bahamut.Baconwrap 2012-11-18 18:48:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Shipp said: »
Scruff is just trash where I live. Literally, every member of scruff is on Grindr, and the closest person
Scruff tends to have more "scruffy" men in my area. Bears, beefy and/or older men. So it can be good don't me wrong. more the manly looking gays on their (not into twinks here). At the same time I get some chunky men hitting me up.

Grindr is a bit of everything. Grindr is a hookup app i dunno for me anyways. I don't even say hello to people on there. I either say "into?" or "face picture?"

Asura.Sechs said: »
So I need someone to guide me through this.
How would you define a guy like this?
A "bear"? Possibly, he's very hairy.
He's not slim but he's not fat either.
He has some fat (handles, tummy), but he's also somehow built.
Yet he's not particularly bodybuilder-like defined.
It's something in between? How would you define a guy like this?
I'd call him a beefy bear. You can tell the guy works somewhat on his chest, or has in the past.
 Alexander.Carrelo
Server: Alexander
user: Carrelo
By Alexander.Carrelo 2012-11-19 10:02:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Anyone feeling down about the lack of datable guys (or girls!!) in your area, just look on the bright side--at least you don't live in China! :D This place is a desert so far lol but maybe I'm just picky. -.-
 Sylph.Shipp
Server: Sylph
user: Shipp
By Sylph.Shipp 2012-11-19 11:24:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Alexander.Carrelo said: »
Anyone feeling down about the lack of datable guys in your area, just look on the bright side--at least you don't live in China! :D This place is a desert so far lol but maybe I'm just picky. -.-
I like being single too much to date.
[+]
 Bahamut.Baconwrap
By Bahamut.Baconwrap 2012-11-19 11:54:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Anyone feeling down about the lack of datable guys in your area, just look on the bright side--at least you don't live in China! :D This place is a desert so far lol but maybe I'm just picky. -.-
I like being single too much to date.

Me too. I've done the whole dating/boyfriend gig- it's a headache if anything. Its fine in your 20's but then I think you eventually approach this phase where you like being single.

I've been stuck in this phase for the past year lolz.
 Ragnarok.Taereon
Server: Ragnarok
user: Halo4
By Ragnarok.Taereon 2012-11-19 15:24:36
Link | Quote | Reply

It's always a headache dating someone for the sake of dating someone. Once you get to that point where you enjoy your own company, the peace and quiet you are complete.

Although I like the freedom of being single, if the right dude came along one that added to the peace I currently have not take away from it I'd be dtc.
 Bahamut.Celesyna
user: Selennia
By Bahamut.Celesyna 2012-11-19 18:36:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Not feeling down about the lack of guys personally. :p
But on a serious note I can imagine it is rough out there in China.
 Shiva.Carrelo
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Carrelo 2012-11-20 07:22:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Celesyna said: »
Heheh my bad.^^;;

But anyway, if what you guys mean by the "freedom of being single" is hookups and ***, I'd argue that you can get preeeetty tired of that stuff too. <.<; lol >.>

Ragnarok.Taereon said: »
if the right dude came along one that added to the peace I currently have not take away from it I'd be dtc.
Yeah! I feel like this is the ideal situation most people end up looking for. I think it just takes a little work and putting yourself out there to find that kind of person though, which is why I get to feeling like my time's being wasted or I'm losing opportunities when I have to look for so long. Common issue I suppose lol
 Shiva.Carrelo
By Shiva.Carrelo 2012-11-20 09:44:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh oh oh, almost forgot! A question for discussion. :D

So how do you guys feel about the issue of race and attraction? How do you think most other people treat this issue?

Ragnarok.Taereon
By Ragnarok.Taereon 2012-11-20 09:58:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Bring on the bears!
[+]
 Asura.Ina
Server: Asura
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2012-11-20 10:06:31
Link | Quote | Reply

You like what you like... as long as someone isn't crossing into the realm of saying they don't want to even look at people based on their skin tone I don't see the problem. I don't see how it would be any different from someone whos not attracted to skinny people, or fat people, or red heads, or blonds.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Taereon
By Ragnarok.Taereon 2012-11-20 16:29:03
Link | Quote | Reply

I wouldn't ever look at a taru/lalafell though. Not my thing.
 Alexander.Carrelo
Server: Alexander
By Alexander.Carrelo 2012-11-20 20:03:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks for the feedback. :)

I wouldn't ever look at a taru/lalafell though. Not my thing.
I'm glad? Hahahah
 Sylph.Shipp
By Sylph.Shipp 2012-11-21 19:28:32
Link | Quote | Reply

I've actually been talking to a cute guy (on BoyAhoy) in China who is there for work. He said he misses American guys and will be glad to get back, so I can only imagine what it's like there as far as gay dating.
 Sylph.Shipp
By Sylph.Shipp 2012-11-21 19:29:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Chrissie said: »

Oh.
 Sylph.Shipp
By Sylph.Shipp 2012-11-21 19:37:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Carrelo said: »
Heheh my bad.^^;;

But anyway, if what you guys mean by the "freedom of being single" is hookups and ***, I'd argue that you can get preeeetty tired of that stuff too. <.<; lol >.>

if the right dude came along one that added to the peace I currently have not take away from it I'd be dtc.
Yeah! I feel like this is the ideal situation most people end up looking for. I think it just takes a little work and putting yourself out there to find that kind of person though, which is why I get to feeling like my time's being wasted or I'm losing opportunities when I have to look for so long. Common issue I suppose lol

I didn't mean hookups and stuff, as I rarely do that. I meant I'm happy being single because I don't have to account to whoever I'm dating. Been in love once and had about a two year relationship. Been single for the last 3 years. I've "dated" two guys since, neither lasting more than a week.

I'd rather be able to just play video games at night, if I feel like it, instead of being dragged to the clubs at this point in my life. It may change again in the future, but for the time being, and for the last three years, I've been happy and perfectly content being single.

Quote:
So how do you guys feel about the issue of race and attraction? How do you think most other people treat this issue?

Essentially, I find myself almost exclusively attracted to white dudes, even though I feel like this is really unfair. I do my best to keep an open mind and stuff, but never in my life have I successfully changed the kinds of things I'm attracted to (sorry vag lol). Always feel bad about it though. :/

WHAT DO?!?! D:
As far as attraction, I'm with you. I don't think it's racist when someone isn't attracted to a certain skin color or race. Just as it isn't sexist when I choose to say no to the pink taco. That being said, I've been intimate with nearly every ethnicity, white men, black men, asian men, middle eastern men (my fave xD), latinos, and even those wretched Canadians. Those Canadians. How many times do you have to tell them, "No, maple syrup doesn't make good lube?" I swear.
[+]
 Bahamut.Celesyna
By Bahamut.Celesyna 2012-11-22 14:28:13
Link | Quote | Reply

I've dated girls of different races. To me it is just a different aspect of a person, just like hair color or height. That being said I do find myself attracted more to certain races than others, but that is mainly culture based I think.

Also, happy Turkey Genocide Day!
[+]
 Bismarck.Gaspee
Server: Bismarck
user: Gaspee
By Bismarck.Gaspee 2012-11-22 14:42:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Those Canadians. How many times do you have to tell them, "No, maple syrup doesn't make good lube?" I swear.
[+]
 Bismarck.Valmur
user: Valmur
By Bismarck.Valmur 2012-11-22 14:49:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Gaspee said: »
Those Canadians. How many times do you have to tell them, "No, maple syrup doesn't make good lube?" I swear.

^^
 Bahamut.Celesyna
By Bahamut.Celesyna 2012-11-22 14:50:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Sounds like a mess to me! And now I'll never look at maple syrup the same way again. @_@
[+]
 Bismarck.Faelar
user: Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2012-11-22 14:51:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Kind of girl I look for :P

Also, ZOOEY! -drools-
 Sylph.Shipp
By Sylph.Shipp 2012-11-22 20:37:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Sounds like a mess to me! And now I'll never look at maple syrup the same way again. @_@
You're very welcome.

Bismarck.Faelar said: »

Kind of girl I look for :P

Also, ZOOEY! -drools-
Wait what? I don't think pantyhose counts as clothes. Wouldn't that mean she IS half naked?

EDIT: Took out the picture I quoted in case it is against the filter rule.
 Shiva.Carrelo
By Shiva.Carrelo 2012-11-23 06:31:23
Link | Quote | Reply

I'd rather be able to just play video games at night, if I feel like it, instead of being dragged to the clubs at this point in my life.
Not everyone wants to go clubbing hahahah !!
Personally, I think it's boring. :X But then again I don't really like dancing so maybe I'm just weird. In my opinion, choosing to be single and wanting to date are both valid options. I kinda got the impression that people were dismissing the whole dating thing as something you grow out of, which confused me because the only third option is hooking up. XD Don't get me wrong, hooking up is great too--just seems more likely than dating to be "grown out of" lol

That being said I do find myself attracted more to certain races than others, but that is mainly culture based I think.
Actually, I think the basis for my attraction (or lack thereof) to different races is cultural as well! Every human being has a certain inventory of experiences that shapes both perception and understanding. Personally, I find that my particular style of interpersonal communication draws heavily on this experiential inventory--for whatever reason, I naturally seek out those with similar experiences to my own because they tend to be the people with whom I can most easily share and create meaning.

This remains the case, despite the fact that I can communicate almost effortlessly in 5 different languages with the level of cultural awareness necessary to achieve a convincing amount of authenticity. Looking at it this way, I guess some of us are just born to pursue either similarity or difference (or both?) no matter how much we learn about connecting with other people. Maybe I can stop feeling bad about ***now. <.<

Also, doesn't the above picture violate the language filter rule? o.o Careful lol
 Bismarck.Reyke
user: reyke
By Bismarck.Reyke 2012-11-23 13:19:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Chrissie said: »

Oh.
Nope I don't date cows I am in love with a goat his name is billy.
Joking aside im single but I just love the freedom of it. I don't have to call anyone all the time or get the whole you didn't call me last night kinda deal. Im open to dating someone but right now for me its like if I meet someone cool then sure but otherwise w/e.
When it comes to dating I can date kinda anyone if they have a nice face, eyes, and hair. Oh also they have to understand im a gamer the day I date someone that says video games are stupid ect. I will be like Bish GTFO
 Bahamut.Baconwrap
By Bahamut.Baconwrap 2012-11-23 13:51:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Carrelo said: »
Oh oh oh, almost forgot! A question for discussion. :D

Having specific preference/s in dating with regards to race, well it's just like one might have a preference to more athletic. Nothing wrong with it.

Like why are you going to "bang" or "date" someone who you aren't physically attracted to?
 Asura.Shayka
Server: Asura
user: Shayka
By Asura.Shayka 2012-11-24 20:49:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Sechs said: »
So I need someone to guide me through this.
How would you define a guy like this?
A "bear"? Possibly, he's very hairy.
He's not slim but he's not fat either.
He has some fat (handles, tummy), but he's also somehow built.
Yet he's not particularly bodybuilder-like defined.
It's something in between? How would you define a guy like this?

Now I may be exxagerating but I think he is possibly the sexiest man I've ever seen in my life.
I've shared this pic with some of my friends but reactions usually ranged from "he's ugly" to "meh"
It's interesting to see how much personal tastes can change lol

Wonder who this guy is, an american model I suppose? Anybody seen him somewhere else and know his name?
Way late on this, but I'd call him a sexy furball, I've never seen him before, but he reminds me of my boyfriend, same build, except that guy isn't as furry lol
 Phoenix.Oumura
Server: Phoenix
user: Oumura
By Phoenix.Oumura 2012-11-25 00:21:44
Link | Quote | Reply

I'd just call him cute.
 Shiva.Carrelo
By Shiva.Carrelo 2012-11-25 00:26:10