FFXI LGBT Community, Who Are You?

Language: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » FFXI LGBT Community, who are you?
FFXI LGBT Community, who are you?
First Page 2 3 ... 1418 1419 1420 ... 1505 1506 1507
 Asura.Shayka
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Shayka
By Asura.Shayka 2012-07-21 23:15:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Celesyna said: »
I'm brunette, I think red is about the only other color I could pull off. I experimented with blonde(Since I have a ton of blonde moments.) It was horribad!
I wanna see you with red hair! I can pull off blue and green, but bright red didn't suit me =/ and black apparently doesn't either according to a few people >.>
 Asura.Ina
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2012-07-22 08:11:48
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't think I could manage a different hair colour, I'm stuck brown.

Any of you guys who speak japanese happen to be online and able to tell us what something says over in random thoughts? If it's been more then 20min since this post we've probably moved on, I just know lots of people here speak it XD
By Fyyvoaa 2012-07-22 08:14:44
Link | Quote | Reply

I'll be changing my hair colour soon once I get all the black out, I'm going lighter brown, or blonde highlights or something.
 Pandemonium.Scrumpet
Server: Pandemonium
user: Scrumpet
By Pandemonium.Scrumpet 2012-07-22 12:07:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Catnipthief Rygar said: »
I'll be changing my hair colour soon once I get all the black out, I'm going lighter brown, or blonde highlights or something.
I hope that goes well!

How's everyone? ^^;
I hope y'all are enjoying your Sunday!
I hope Saturday clubbing didn't go to hard. :'p
I know mine did. :c

Edit:
Also, if anyone knows where this is from, my His-Purkinje Network will function especially for you!
 Asura.Shiroyuki
By Asura.Shiroyuki 2012-07-22 15:17:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Shayka said: »
Asura.Shiroyuki said: »
L?°-° XD yay sweets for life..
i had black hair a few days ago.. and for the last years XD now i was bored, bleached and dyed them Dx
^^, I know how that is >.> I had black hair forever [dyed since I'm a natural blonde >.<] got bored, dyed it BRIGHT red, got bored with that and dyed it a dark but bright blue and now I'm back to black lol.

i'm natural dark blonde too :O I wanna try blue or teal when i'm bored of the red xD
 Siren.Gunshy
Server: Siren
user: Siryn
By Siren.Gunshy 2012-07-22 15:20:43
Link | Quote | Reply

I bought blue hair dye recently but I keep chickening out from doing it :<

Partly because the models on the box of it look stupid with blue hair so if they look bad.. prob not gonna look any better on me lol.
 Bahamut.Baconwrap
Server: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Baconwrap 2012-07-22 15:26:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Gunshy said: »

Partly because the models on the box of it look stupid with blue hair so if they look bad.. prob not gonna look any better on me lol.

Don't do it! lol
 Fenrir.Frobos
Server: Fenrir
user: Frobos
By Fenrir.Frobos 2012-07-22 15:32:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Stepwun Skurz? I can't figure that one out.
 Fenrir.Schutz
user: Schutz
By Fenrir.Schutz 2012-07-22 15:36:43
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't get the reference, either...maybe has to do with K from potatoes being good against arrhythmia? ("step one scores"?) /whooshed me too much :p
[+]
 Asura.Shayka
user: Shayka
By Asura.Shayka 2012-07-22 15:52:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Shayka said: »
L?°-° XD yay sweets for life..
i had black hair a few days ago.. and for the last years XD now i was bored, bleached and dyed them Dx
^^, I know how that is >.> I had black hair forever [dyed since I'm a natural blonde >.<] got bored, dyed it BRIGHT red, got bored with that and dyed it a dark but bright blue and now I'm back to black lol.

i'm natural dark blonde too :O I wanna try blue or teal when i'm bored of the red xD
I wanna see that when you do get around to dyeing it.

Siren.Gunshy said: »

=p, lots of things don't look good on models that looks better on regular people, Idk why they even choose the models who look the worst with colorful hair >.>
 Alexander.Carrelo
Server: Alexander
user: Carrelo
By Alexander.Carrelo 2012-07-22 16:12:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Replying here since this topic is still alive on this page at least. XD

Also I randomly saw this. o.o
Aly Saxena said: »
woohoo

my name is Aly "BumbleBeeTuna" Saxena
Bumblebee Tuna is what we give our cat !! It's her special treat on days she has to get her shot.^^
 Bismarck.Pauladeen
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Pauladeen 2012-07-22 17:06:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Carrelo doesn't like lil' ol' my lil' ol' tush. :(
 Alexander.Carrelo
Server: Alexander
user: Carrelo
By Alexander.Carrelo 2012-07-22 17:09:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Love the avatar though lol :D
 Pandemonium.Scrumpet
By Pandemonium.Scrumpet 2012-07-22 19:02:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Frobos said: »
It's an exam medical students need to take after their second year of medical school in order to stay in the medical field. :c

Fenrir.Schutz said: »
I don't get the reference, either...maybe has to do with K from potatoes being good against arrhythmia? ("step one scores"?) /whooshed me too much :p

LOL, I love this explanation! <3
Still, my His-Purkinje network will not function for you. :c

Bismarck.Pauladeen said: »
Carrelo doesn't like lil' ol' my lil' ol' tush. :(
I love your name/avatar!
 Bahamut.Baconwrap
By Bahamut.Baconwrap 2012-07-22 19:15:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Gaspee i'm hungover today. I had too many champagne martinis last night.... :(

God they were delicious champagne and blueberry Stoli...
[+]
 Siren.Xenophire
Server: Siren
user: Xenophire
By Siren.Xenophire 2012-07-22 21:20:11
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm a Guildleve. D:

I don't know how to Photoshop very well, but I think it turned out ok for a first timer.
[+]
 Pandemonium.Scrumpet
By Pandemonium.Scrumpet 2012-07-22 23:03:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Xenophire said: »
I'm a Guildleve. D:

I don't know how to Photoshop very well, but I think it turned out ok for a first timer.
It looks really cool!
I just think the elvaan is really low definition. :c
 Fenrir.Schutz
user: Schutz
By Fenrir.Schutz 2012-07-22 23:08:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Pandemonium.Scrumpet said: »
Fenrir.Frobos said: »
It's an exam medical students need to take after their second year of medical school in order to stay in the medical field. :c

LOL, I love this explanation! <3
Still, my His-Purkinje network will not function for you. :c

Aww, ok LOL. But what is the significance of the instant potatoes then? :p Is that some kind of derogatory reference to first-year med students? :p
 Shiva.Spathaian
Server: Shiva
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2012-07-22 23:28:04
Link | Quote | Reply

May want to remove/censor that first Paula Deen pic, Scrump. Don't want you getting the smack down from the moderators. ^.^
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2012-07-23 07:41:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Alexander.Carrelo said: »
Replying here since this topic is still alive on this page at least. XD
Haha yeh it was figured out XD Thanks though.

Siren.Xenophire said: »
I'm a Guildleve. D:

(Insert dirty joke about being rewarded for doing/finishing leve) :P
 Asura.Leairc
user: Leairc
By Asura.Leairc 2012-07-23 09:34:43
Link | Quote | Reply

WASSSUP!

..... great weekend.. I played FFXI until my eyes bled. Let's see, what did I accomplish:

Loki's Kaftan check
NIN af3pants + bewtz get
Hochomasamune get
LV99 MNK & NIN aweshum, PLD 80->90
solo'ed Longbarrelled Chariot, KI get
7 iron plates, + KI from Ironclad... so now I have a Rani pop, w00t
1 briareus helm (would have been two, but I got killed by the 1111 Mercurial Strike..... :/ I ran back to the circle instead of kiting him out of the circle... /slapface)
various jewels, stones, cards from helping other folks as a side benefit, and completed other various af3's from pages and while camping

I have 27 briareus helms to go and then I'll have LV80 Almace... lol all this solo... dualboxing is hard ¬_¬

I started collecting plates so I can get an Ochain too.... those don't seem terribly hard to get... but I have no idea what a colorless soul is... =D and Adzjaza horns look totally annoying so harum... ... the rest of it all makes having a root canal with a jack hammer much more appealing.... but damnit, I love my PLD :[ the things we do for love........ I hope someone will use my PLD if I'm workin on all this gear for it haha

after not playing for a year and a half.. the game sure got easier lul..

how's everbodeee?
 Bismarck.Faelar
Server: Bismarck
user: Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2012-07-23 09:44:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Leairc said: »
WASSSUP!

..... great weekend.. I played FFXI until my eyes bled. Let's see, what did I accomplish:

Loki's Kaftan check
NIN af3pants + bewtz get
Hochomasamune get
LV99 MNK & NIN aweshum, PLD 80->90
solo'ed Longbarrelled Chariot, KI get
7 iron plates, + KI from Ironclad... so now I have a Rani pop, w00t
1 briareus helm (would have been two, but I got killed by the 1111 Mercurial Strike..... :/ I ran back to the circle instead of kiting him out of the circle... /slapface)
various jewels, stones, cards from helping other folks as a side benefit, and completed other various af3's from pages and while camping

I have 27 briareus helms to go and then I'll have LV80 Almace... lol all this solo... dualboxing is hard ¬_¬

I started collecting plates so I can get an Ochain too.... those don't seem terribly hard to get... but I have no idea what a colorless soul is... =D and Adzjaza horns look totally annoying so harum... I hope someone will use my PLD if I'm workin on all this gear for it haha

how's everbodeee?

Colorless Souls are whats left of you by the time you finish that trial.
[+]
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2012-07-23 09:50:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Leairc said: »

I started collecting plates so I can get an Ochain too.... those don't seem terribly hard to get... but I have no idea what a colorless soul is... =D and Adzjaza horns look totally annoying so harum... I hope someone will use my PLD if I'm workin on all this gear for it haha

how's everbodeee?
Colour less souls drop from the tier 3 VNMs in heros of abyssea areas so they are a pain... If I'm ever online at the same time as you I can help you out with the helms
 Bahamut.Baconwrap
By Bahamut.Baconwrap 2012-07-23 14:42:07
Link | Quote | Reply

I feel your pain on emp items. I'm kinda being lazy on my Glavoid stage. im at 8/50 on glavoid shells :( I really hate Disgorge... I just really do lol 9900 dmg lol
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2012-07-23 14:46:12
Link | Quote | Reply

I would honestly just find sellers to do glavoid and farm gil instead >.> him and chloris are just HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE with how much it takes to build thier pop sets.
 Bahamut.Baconwrap
By Bahamut.Baconwrap 2012-07-23 14:53:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ina said: »
I would honestly just find sellers to do glavoid and farm gil instead >.> him and chloris are just HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE with how much it takes to build thier pop sets.

I did a WTB post on ffxiah and got no replies. I have a dbox its not that bad tbh im just running around tahrongi canyon all freaking day...
I'm doing 4 glavoids a day just to save my sanity... whm/thf + nin/war.
 Asura.Leairc
user: Leairc
By Asura.Leairc 2012-07-24 10:52:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Faelar said: »
Colorless Souls are whats left of you by the time you finish that trial.

You know, I just read up on what you have to do to get those. Frankly at this point, I retract my original statement. Thank you my good sir for your sobering judgment.

Asura.Ina said: »
Colour less souls drop from the tier 3 VNMs in heros of abyssea areas so they are a pain... If I'm ever online at the same time as you I can help you out with the helms

That would be very cool. I'd be glad to help you with anything ur farming with too. It'd be nice to find a buddy to do all this with online. I usually play weekdays after 5pm cst and weekends are open. If you're around, I'll holler at ya.

Bahamut.Baconwrap said: »
I did a WTB post on ffxiah and got no replies. I have a dbox its not that bad tbh im just running around tahrongi canyon all freaking day... I'm doing 4 glavoids a day just to save my sanity... whm/thf + nin/war.

You know, I read somewhere that doing Glavoid was easy if you had a WHM + BRD combo, because when you nullify his earth damage, he's pretty much just a snarling kitty cat. If you can get a friend to be ur BRD and earth carol, it should be much much easier. I was going to go check this out with a friend, but haven't done so yet. Maybe this could help you? :]
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2012-07-24 10:59:38
Link | Quote | Reply

I probably won't see you then as I'm asleep by 5pm XD (Idealy)

Migawari on nin should solve the glavoid problem although whm and brd help out alot as well to keep damage from his -gas down... Atleast I think I remember him using those
 Pandemonium.Scrumpet
By Pandemonium.Scrumpet 2012-07-24 11:31:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Spathaian said: »
May want to remove/censor that first Paula Deen pic, Scrump. Don't want you getting the smack down from the moderators. ^.^
Darn, I forgot FFXIAH is on that profanity thing; haha. :c
Aww, ok LOL. But what is the significance of the instant potatoes then? :p Is that some kind of derogatory reference to first-year med students? :p
MS1s are obviously potatoes, duh!

Went to the lake last night with the girlfriend. :3
Summer nights make a perfect environment to relax.
First Page 2 3 ... 1418 1419 1420 ... 1505 1506 1507