Atheists Are Not Suicide Bombers.

Language: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Atheists are not Suicide Bombers.
Atheists are not Suicide Bombers.
First Page 2 3 ... 8 9 10 ... 12 13 14
 Seraph.Bulleta
Server: Seraph
Game: FFXI
user: Bulleta
By Seraph.Bulleta 2009-12-06 23:45:39
Link | Quote | Reply

I didn't expect a thread on anything as hateful as religion would have lasted this long
 Cerberus.Katarzyna
Server: Cerberus
user: Katarzyna
By Cerberus.Katarzyna 2009-12-06 23:45:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Gilgamesh.Alyria said:
No but I'm shutting you down. I think everyone is pretty much on agreement here. Anyone say no?

By all means. But just so you know, you're killing my amusement :(
 Shiva.Flionheart
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2009-12-06 23:46:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Seraph.Bulleta said:
I didn't expect a thread on anything as hateful as religion would have lasted this long

It does when a lonely emo girl decided to post MSpaint images in a vain attempt to bolster her point

(it didn't work)
 Pandemonium.Liquidz
Server: Pandemonium
user: liquidz
By Pandemonium.Liquidz 2009-12-06 23:47:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Katarzyna said:
Just because you can't see something doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Can you see the wind? No, you certainly cannot. How about air? If you went outside, could you say "Oh look! There's air!" and point out what it looks like?

What about water in the air? You can't see that either, can you? But we all know it's there, even though we can't see it.

I'm still waiting for you to disprove all religions. You're the wonderful researcher, so why don't you start acting like one? You keep saying religion is fake, religion is ***, religion is a business, religion is stupid, yet you haven't provided EVIDENCE to support your claims.

Oh come on that's a weak attack lol. I do not agree with the way she is trying to get her point across but talking about not being able to see the wind is irrelevant.

And asking someone to provide EVIDENCE that religions are all fake is an impossible task. Are you saying it's stupid of her to think the way she think because there is no hard evidence of it being fake?

There is no hard evidence of any religion being real and still billions believe in it. Do you believe in any of them? What are your evidences?

I would assume both side have no evidence so the subject should never be discussed? lol
 Seraph.Bulleta
By Seraph.Bulleta 2009-12-06 23:47:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
(it didn't work)

It did exactly what I wanted it to.

Cause hatred among everyone.. To expose it for what it really is.

Something tells me that a thread entitled

"I hate McDonald's"

Wouldn't have went this far :3

Pandemonium.Liquidz
By Pandemonium.Liquidz 2009-12-06 23:48:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Seraph.Bulleta said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
(it didn't work)

Cause hatred among everyone..

So Bulleta = religion?

o.o
 Seraph.Bulleta
By Seraph.Bulleta 2009-12-06 23:50:32
Link | Quote | Reply

I believed in god up until just a few years ago.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2009-12-06 23:51:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Seraph.Bulleta said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
(it didn't work)

"I hate McDonald's"

No, you can have civilised discussions about religion.

People are hateful because of you, Not because of religion.

Anyone with such a narrow mind causes arguments because the ignorance is painful.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2009-12-06 23:51:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Seraph.Bulleta said:
I believed in god up until just a few years ago.

>implying anyone cares about your opinion
 Seraph.Bulleta
By Seraph.Bulleta 2009-12-06 23:52:24
Link | Quote | Reply

If you want to shut it down, then shut it down.

But the people commenting here are posting because

"They want to"

It would be kind of silly of kat and flion if they were commenting for any other reason lol
 Carbuncle.Taintedone
Server: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Taintedone 2009-12-06 23:53:26
Link | Quote | Reply

(Yes, please)

Her personal agenda to fight theism or w/e is really getting on everyone's last nerve.
 Pandemonium.Liquidz
By Pandemonium.Liquidz 2009-12-06 23:53:41
Link | Quote | Reply

There is no reason to shut this down.
 Seraph.Bulleta
By Seraph.Bulleta 2009-12-06 23:53:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Seraph.Bulleta said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
(it didn't work)

"I hate McDonald's"

Anyone with such a narrow mind causes arguments because the ignorance is painful.

I love his rationalization.

And in the end, that is all it his. Rationalizing...
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2009-12-06 23:54:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Seraph.Bulleta said:
If you want to shut it down, then shut it down.

But the people commenting here are posting because

"They want to"

It would be kind of silly of kat and flion if they were commenting for any other reason lol

I am posting because I want to, never claimed not to be.

Again, don't play the whole "You're sad" line

You made an alternate forum account to agree with yourself.
 Seraph.Bulleta
By Seraph.Bulleta 2009-12-06 23:54:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Taintedone said:
(Yes, please)

Her personal agenda to fight theism or w/e is really getting on everyone's last nerve.

That is why everyone is literally digging up this thread

^.^
 Pandemonium.Liquidz
By Pandemonium.Liquidz 2009-12-06 23:54:34
Link | Quote | Reply

(Yes, please)

If everyone stop replying the topic will die and she will talk with herself. But it seems like some people who don't give a *** about what she thinks are still taking the time to reply to her lol. How funny.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2009-12-06 23:55:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Seraph.Bulleta said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Seraph.Bulleta said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
(it didn't work)

"I hate McDonald's"

I love his rationalization.

And in the end, that is all it his. Rationalizing...

The gun doesn't fire itself sweetheart.
 Cerberus.Katarzyna
Server: Cerberus
user: Katarzyna
By Cerberus.Katarzyna 2009-12-06 23:55:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Pandemonium.Liquidz said:
Oh come on that's a weak attack lol. I do not agree with the way she is trying to get her point across but talking about not being able to see the wind is irrelevant.

And asking someone to provide EVIDENCE that religions are all fake is an impossible task. Are you saying it's stupid of her to think the way she think because there is no hard evidence of it being fake?

There is no hard evidence of any religion being real and still billions believe in it. Do you believe in any of them? What are your evidences?

I would assume both side have no evidence so the subject should never be discussed? lol

Hey, I'm not the one making threads saying there is a god and everyone has to believe me.

She claims that ***she can't see doesn't exist. I gave her a perfect example of something that does exist, yet she cannot see. Bulleta loses that argument. She wants to talk about some "invisible man in the sky" is *** when the wind is, in fact, invisible itself.

As far as evidence, she's gone on a rampage saying religion is fake, religion is *** ect. ect. yet proves no evidence to support her claim. I've stated many times I don't give a rat's *** what you believe in, even if it's nothing, but don't sit there and try to pacify me because we don't believe in the same ideals. She wants to pacify the billions of people that believe in a deity. I'm asking her to support her claims with scientific evidence that she has an extreme hard on for.

I don't have any hard proof to my claims, but I'm not the one trying to shove my religion, or lack thereof, down people's throats with 5-6 threads on 2 accounts, spamming the same *** *** just to up my post count. I've asked her question after question, none of which she's truly answered, all while hiding behind this facade of "I didn't see your questions. Can you repeat them for the millionith time?"

I never once called her stupid for not believing in a deity. I called her stupid for putting out ridiculous ideas like regulate religion, and implying that all religious people are suicide bombers. The basis for her arguments are 4...only FOUR Bible verses that she regurgitates more than a bulemic teenager. THAT makes her stupid. THAT makes her an idiot. The simple fact she claims to have read "many religious texts" and can't even quote them correctly is enough to prove she's full of ***.
 Seraph.Bulleta
By Seraph.Bulleta 2009-12-06 23:55:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Seraph.Bulleta said:

^.^

I love "ME" lol
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
Server: Gilgamesh
user: alyria
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-12-06 23:55:58
Link | Quote | Reply

It doesn't die liquidz, she responds to herself in double, triple posts. Then uses her religion thing in other threads, etc.
 Seraph.Bulleta
By Seraph.Bulleta 2009-12-06 23:56:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Kat I think I proved Religion causes hate with these verses, you remember?

Exodus 35:2 ~> God says we should kill everyone who works on the Sabbath day.

Deuteronomy 21:18-21 ~> God says to kill disobedient teenagers.

Leviticus 20:13 ~> Gods says to kill Homosexuals.

Deuteronomy 22:13-21 ~> God say to kill girls who are not virgins at the time of marriage.
 Carbuncle.Taintedone
Server: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Taintedone 2009-12-06 23:57:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Seraph.Bulleta said:
(Yes, please)

^.^

If by digging up you mean going to their own personal profile page, clicking on forums, and clicking on any one of various different topics they may have posted in?

Yup.

Seriously, you're not near as cool in the real world as you think you are in this little fantasy world you live in.
 Seraph.Bulleta
By Seraph.Bulleta 2009-12-06 23:57:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Seraph.Bulleta said:
Kat I think I proved Religion causes (hate)[scratch that, i mean murder] with these verses, you remember?

Deuteronomy 22:13-21 ~> God say to kill girls who are not virgins at the time of marriage.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2009-12-06 23:59:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Seraph.Bulleta said:
Seraph.Bulleta said:
Kat I think I proved Religion causes (hate)[scratch that, i mean murder] with these verses, you remember?

You are as bad as the people you condemn, if you read these verses at face value.

Time is a factor.
 Pandemonium.Liquidz
By Pandemonium.Liquidz 2009-12-07 00:01:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Katarzyna said:

Hey, I'm not the one making threads saying there is a god and everyone has to believe me.

She claims that ***she can't see doesn't exist. I gave her a perfect example of something that does exist, yet she cannot see. Bulleta loses that argument. She wants to talk about some "invisible man in the sky" is *** when the wind is, in fact, invisible itself.

As far as evidence, she's gone on a rampage saying religion is fake, religion is *** ect. ect. yet proves no evidence to support her claim. I've stated many times I don't give a rat's *** what you believe in, even if it's nothing, but don't sit there and try to pacify me because we don't believe in the same ideals. She wants to pacify the billions of people that believe in a deity. I'm asking her to support her claims with scientific evidence that she has an extreme hard on for.

I don't have any hard proof to my claims, but I'm not the one trying to shove my religion, or lack thereof, down people's throats with 5-6 threads on 2 accounts, spamming the same *** *** just to up my post count. I've asked her question after question, none of which she's truly answered, all while hiding behind this facade of "I didn't see your questions. Can you repeat them for the millionith time?"

I never once called her stupid for not believing in a deity. I called her stupid for putting out ridiculous ideas like regulate religion, and implying that all religious people are suicide bombers. The basis for her arguments are 4...only FOUR Bible verses that she regurgitates more than a bulemic teenager. THAT makes her stupid. THAT makes her an idiot. The simple fact she claims to have read "many religious texts" and can't even quote them correctly is enough to prove she's full of ***.

Like I said I do not agree with the way she is trying to make her point and I understand your position. I say the wind is irrelevant because you can't see it but you can prove it. You can't see god and you can't prove it. Which is making them 2 totally different things.

Seraph.Bulleta
By Seraph.Bulleta 2009-12-07 00:02:06
Link | Quote | Reply

So I should only take certain verses in the bible literally, since only some of it is outdated?
 Pandemonium.Liquidz
By Pandemonium.Liquidz 2009-12-07 00:03:05
Link | Quote | Reply

No but you can't build your entire argument against religion on 4 verses.
 Seraph.Bulleta
By Seraph.Bulleta 2009-12-07 00:04:57
Link | Quote | Reply

So, anything the bible says condoning murdering people, I shouldn't take literally?

But I should take this ***literally?

Moses parting the sea

Jonah living in the whale

Feeding millions of people with a slice of bread

Eating christ's body and drinking his blood. Yuck @_@

Seraph.Bulleta
By Seraph.Bulleta 2009-12-07 00:06:07
Link | Quote | Reply

No but you can't build your entire argument against religion on 4 verses.

There has been 10-11 different arguments on this thread. Those 4 verses were just one of them.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2009-12-07 00:06:38
Link | Quote | Reply

They are stories meant to help people live their life in the most Christian way possible. At the time the Bible was written, the four verses you keep vehemently spamming were considered normal.

Let me ask you this, Have atheists ever killed someone?
First Page 2 3 ... 8 9 10 ... 12 13 14