First Page 2 3 ... 20 21 22 ... 49 50 51
 Asura.Eiryl
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2021-01-30 19:17:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Brahmsz said: »
So after several days of forgetting I checked my Mog Garden and my stats are as follows:

331 Days visited
517 Furrows tended
1,075 Groves tended
1,712 Veins picked
115 Pond Fishing
101 Ocean Fishing
5 Monsters reared
0 Monsters freed
5 Monsters passed

So yeah, I got a long way to go. :(

1k is absolutely brutal 95% don't do garden at all 4.9999% stop immediately at rank 7 and only the .0001 go past it.
 Lakshmi.Avereith
Server: Lakshmi
user: Lilianna
By Lakshmi.Avereith 2021-01-30 20:21:41
Link | Quote | Reply

It's just funny how coast/pond/entry have terrrrible requirements (along with total monsters killed), but the other ones are actually feasible since you can do them more than once a day :/
 Sylph.Brahmsz
Server: Sylph
user: Khronos
By Sylph.Brahmsz 2021-01-30 20:27:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Avereith said: »
It's just funny how coast/pond/entry have terrrrible requirements (along with total monsters killed), but the other ones are actually feasible since you can do them more than once a day :/
Is it confirmed that the player has to interact with the pond/ocean to count, or can you get around that requisite via normal fishing?
 Lakshmi.Avereith
By Lakshmi.Avereith 2021-01-30 20:40:01
Link | Quote | Reply

YO, that's an idea... that I will try later

it does just say "fished from"
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2021-01-30 20:42:35
Link | Quote | Reply

I just got that character that had 165 titles yesterday to rank 2..........

She now has.... 17X titles More than 175 less than 180

But again... I DONT KNOW HOW THE *** IT HAPPENED

I got 175 + (the champion of the dawn that may or may not be broken) last night, went to bed. Woke up today.. camped a title

GOT said title... checked... nada.

3 or 4 hours later, I'm now rank 2... I don't think I did anything between that kill and now.

(new adventurer might also not count? it's literally given for starting the game... idk... god damn it)
 Lakshmi.Avereith
By Lakshmi.Avereith 2021-01-30 20:44:11
Link | Quote | Reply

let's just call it 175 and be done with it

and let's call my rank 7 - 750
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2021-01-30 20:47:18
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm so god damn mad. ALL I did today was watch for a ToD and work on the titles node, so obviously I haven't spam checked my rank cause I done a god damn thing. And BAM.
01:XX last night got title 175, was mad that it didn't go up, but happy it didn't go up. 14 hours later, got title 176.
16:XX got Title 176 (177 possibly, again, champion of the dawn)
Watched while literally afk until 20:XX I've killed a couple mobs as PH for this NM title. Maybe 20 PH's. No skill ups. No extra titles. No new unlocks. No job changes, NOTHING.

If I didn't accidentally (OCD check every character) I wouldn't even have known.
 Lakshmi.Avereith
By Lakshmi.Avereith 2021-01-30 20:54:27
Link | Quote | Reply

watch rank ups be on a serverside delay where they need to update something on their end before it shows up on your end
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2021-01-30 21:08:11
Link | Quote | Reply

If it's.... 175(177) New adventurer might not count? Champion of the Dawn might be broken? And then a (couple hour?) Delay. That would solve it.

Time to do it again (again) ((again))
 Lakshmi.Avereith
By Lakshmi.Avereith 2021-01-30 21:10:19
Link | Quote | Reply

oh, does that character have champion of the dawn on guildwork as well? yeah idk if they removed that one or change the name. idk
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2021-01-30 21:12:33
Link | Quote | Reply

None of my characters are registered... they're temporary

I'm doing all my tracking manually (yes, it's accurately, I am tracking every title and double triple checking) But I keep getting caught with my pants down thinking I'm not doing anything assuming it would've ranked semi immediately.

Checked, killed a thing, checked, checked, checked, afk'd for 4 hours, checked, killed 24 regular mobs, check accidentally... rank up.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2021-01-30 21:23:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh, and there is a point to doing ROE, the last ROE quest, gives a title.. for which you need to do 1000 ROE, time to get movin.
 Lakshmi.Avereith
By Lakshmi.Avereith 2021-01-30 22:36:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Eiryl said: »
Oh, and there is a point to doing ROE, the last ROE quest, gives a title.. for which you need to do 1000 ROE, time to get movin.
and here I thought I was just doing it for 99 copper vouchers to buy conquest point titles, lol
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2021-01-31 11:26:25
Link | Quote | Reply

When you grabbed all your titles you didn't happen to remark what price they were did you.

I just went through to do that, but you have 300 more titles done if you did it. if you didn't, don't lol

Trying to map out which bards have the overlap, so if someone does write a lua to simply record from each menu, we'll know which ones to skip

I know that selbina Mhaura Khazam Rabao only the first 2 categories count 400 500 600 are all the same

Need to see which titles go where in the 3 starter cities and 3 past cities, much overlap. The wiki has it roughly, just need to go through and double check.
 Lakshmi.Avereith
By Lakshmi.Avereith 2021-01-31 11:44:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Nah I didn't keep track of prices or overlap sorry :x. Though if the game really wanted to make mastery rank complicated to figure, they would have made each rank a certain amount of gil in titles total... <_<

rank 2 = 50,000 gil
rank 3 = 100,000 gil
etc

Imagine that friggin mess
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2021-01-31 12:00:37
Link | Quote | Reply

I mean, that's essentially what it is.

175 titles is worth 80k averaged out give or take 200-800 each
 Lakshmi.Avereith
By Lakshmi.Avereith 2021-01-31 12:27:23
Link | Quote | Reply

it would explain the numbers not being nice round numbers when you rank up at least (like you were at 177 or w/e)
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2021-01-31 12:34:01
Link | Quote | Reply

May just be that "new adventurer" doesn't count. You do get it by default, through no action at all. It's forced.

I've got one more relatively useful rank 1 with progress account left. 115 titles. Gonna try to hit 174 and literally not *** move for a day, 175 not *** move for a day, 176 not *** move for a day.

As well as the rank 3 @ 423 titles to 450(ish)

I now know where every single title in the game comes from, so I can't accidentally get one or miss count. or get a double secret title.
 Lakshmi.Avereith
By Lakshmi.Avereith 2021-01-31 12:54:00
Link | Quote | Reply

awesome. looking forward to your future results and topic on title stuff down the road /nod
 Lakshmi.Avereith
By Lakshmi.Avereith 2021-01-31 13:12:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Brahmsz said: »
Is it confirmed that the player has to interact with the pond/ocean to count, or can you get around that requisite via normal fishing?
Just tested this for kicks and nope number doesn't go up, so it really is 1000 days of clicking the coast/pond for the last titles of each
 Bismarck.Rosalee
Server: Bismarck
user: Rosamimi
By Bismarck.Rosalee 2021-01-31 22:24:29
Link | Quote | Reply

May just be that "new adventurer" doesn't count. You do get it by default, through no action at all. It's forced.

I've got one more relatively useful rank 1 with progress account left. 115 titles. Gonna try to hit 174 and literally not *** move for a day, 175 not *** move for a day, 176 not *** move for a day.

As well as the rank 3 @ 423 titles to 450(ish)

I now know where every single title in the game comes from, so I can't accidentally get one or miss count. or get a double secret title.

How exactly do you get the chocobetting titles?
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2021-01-31 22:35:56
Link | Quote | Reply

If there are chocobetting ones, I haven't found them anywhere.

But, I have seen things that say there are 1118 titles, but only have 1066 listed
 Lakshmi.Avereith
By Lakshmi.Avereith 2021-01-31 22:47:59
Link | Quote | Reply

just copying this from other topic if you didn't see

Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2021-01-31 22:49:02
Link | Quote | Reply

I think that it "lolno's" you if you cheat it with speedhax that might be why it didnt work for me until I grabbed all 8

Like... "there's no way you just did that in 43 seconds" But I did.
By Manque 2021-01-31 22:53:07
Link | Quote | Reply

I am betting that the chocobetting ones are the below two, but no one has figured them out OR they were never implemented.

強運の勝負師 Fortune's Favorite
幸運の勝負師 High Roller

JP Wiki says they are yet to be found, but added at same time as chobo racing update, Aug 28 2007.

Also a post on official forums by a JP asking where they're from but no dev reply.

Forever lost?
 Lakshmi.Avereith
By Lakshmi.Avereith 2021-01-31 23:06:25
Link | Quote | Reply

I think that it "lolno's" you if you cheat it with speedhax that might be why it didnt work for me until I grabbed all 8

Like... "there's no way you just did that in 43 seconds" But I did.
it's a pretty tight window, I think I got at least 3-4 extra seconds by having fastcs loaded and the zone popping quicker
 Lakshmi.Avereith
By Lakshmi.Avereith 2021-01-31 23:07:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Manque said: »
I am betting that the chocobetting ones are the below two, but no one has figured them out OR they were never implemented.

強運の勝負師 Fortune's Favorite
幸運の勝負師 High Roller

JP Wiki says they are yet to be found, but added at same time as chobo racing update, Aug 28 2007.

Also a post on official forums by a JP asking where they're from but no dev reply.

Forever lost?
yeah that sounds like chocobo betting to me! fortune's favorite maybe for winning on the chocobo with the worst odds, and high roller for winning a certain amount cumulatively or in one bet? idk

looks like 99,900 gil is the most you can bet on one ticket, so it would be that expensive to test stuff

or maybe something to do with venture roll? another thing no one does
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2021-01-31 23:15:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Fortunes Favorite and High Roller might come from the dice thing in Norg

it's like the Brown magic, every player rolls a die and it adds up to 400. Whoever gets 400 wins.

But I didn't find anyone confirmations, I'm going with "doesn't exist" for now, wheen the update drops I'll start working on the 400 dice rolls.
 Lakshmi.Avereith
By Lakshmi.Avereith 2021-01-31 23:17:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Fortunes Favorite and High Roller might come from the dice thing in Norg

it's like the Brown magic, every player rolls a die and it adds up to 400. Whoever gets 400 wins.

But I didn't find anyone confirmations, I'm going with "doesn't exist" for now, wheen the update drops I'll start working on the 400 dice rolls.
dang. I wish I still had my old character! I had won that one before

edit: lucky roll @ 380 on lakshmi atm
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2021-02-01 00:36:27
Link | Quote | Reply

That's so..... totally random. Who the hell does the dice rolls.

Anyway, it was at 398 and, no title for hitting 400
First Page 2 3 ... 20 21 22 ... 49 50 51