Let's Start A Riot?!?!

Language: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Let's start a riot?!?!
Let's start a riot?!?!
First Page 2 3 ... 26 27 28 ... 117 118 119
 Leviathan.Draugo
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
By Leviathan.Draugo 2020-06-02 17:29:17
Link | Quote | Reply

It's like a merry-go-round, everyone is to blame, this is the society we have harvested. Enjoy.
[+]

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
By Draylo 2020-06-02 17:31:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ladyofhonor said: »
Draylo said: »
Police have already been getting killed, death has already begun
This needs to be stopped NOW. These looters need force to be stopped

The police started killing first. These police need force to be stopped.

The police arent the ones rioting and looting stores. Let me clarify this again:

THE FAMILY, WHO KNOW GEORGE BEST, SAID THAT HE WOULD NOT WANT THIS VIOLENCE.

now take off your far left radical blinders and realize nobody is winning with all this death and destruction. NOBODY should die, police nor protesters or riot/looters but this needs to stop.

Post deleted by User.
 Leviathan.Draugo
By Leviathan.Draugo 2020-06-02 17:32:31
Link | Quote | Reply

kreek said: »
Draylo is scared of the rioters, doesn't want these unruly savages anywhere near his place of residence.
If they were on your doorstep you'd be wanting the ***to stop too, Mr Chaos. It's cute pretending otherwise from a distance though.
 Leviathan.Draugo
By Leviathan.Draugo 2020-06-02 17:33:21
Link | Quote | Reply

The only way to acheive political change is through death.

e.g. IRA, 7/7 bombings, etc.
You're *** insane.
[+]
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
Server: Asura
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2020-06-02 17:33:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ladyofhonor said: »
Police have already been getting killed, death has already begun
This needs to be stopped NOW. These looters need force to be stopped

The police started killing first. These police need force to be stopped.

The police arent the ones rioting and looting stores. Let me clarify this again:

THE FAMILY, WHO KNOW GEORGE BEST, SAID THAT HE WOULD NOT WANT THIS VIOLENCE.

now take off your far left radical blinders and realize nobody is winning with all this death and destruction. NOBODY should die, police nor protesters or riot/looters but this needs to stop.

The police are the ones who INSTIGATED the rioting. All reports show that protesters are peaceful until the police started shooting rubber bullets and tear gas at people. There are literally hundreds of examples proving this, that you have access to because the BG thread links a bunch of them. The police are entirely at *** fault here, and you're here being a little *** and excusing them because you're afraid it might impact your nice little life. The entitlement is absolutely absurd. Who would have thought your words during BLU's OP as *** phase was how you live your actual life.
By Draylo 2020-06-02 17:33:43
Link | Quote | Reply

They literally looted bodegas in the bronx and Brooklyn. Stores that support the community and are relied on. *** off with your support for these criminals. Anyone supporting them is a criminal and is not fit for society
By Jetackuu 2020-06-02 17:33:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Never took Vic or Draylo to be bootlickers, interesting.

I'm not sure if I support this or not. I find the race baiting to be unnecessary and the sparking point to have a legitimate root cause. Not a fan of police abuse, and definitely not a fan of using the military on US soil. Still not a fan of reckless destruction, at least have focus. Idk.

Post deleted by User.
 Leviathan.Draugo
By Leviathan.Draugo 2020-06-02 17:35:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Jetackuu said: »

I'm not sure if I support this or not. I find the race baiting to be unnecessary and the sparking point to have a legitimate root cause. Not a fan of police abuse, and definitely not a fan of using the military on US soil. Still not a fan of reckless destruction, at least have focus. Idk.
The whole situation is a ***sandwich, one way or the other Murica is gonna have to eat it.

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2020-06-02 17:36:46
Link | Quote | Reply

They literally looted bodegas in the bronx and Brooklyn. Stores that support the community and are relied on. *** off with your support for these criminals. Anyone supporting them is a criminal and is not fit for society

And there you go again:

Someone: The police did it first.

You: BUT THIS HAPPENED AFTER!

Someone: But this happened first and is why that happened after.

You: BUT THIS HAPPENED AFTER!

It's like you're sitting there wondering why your TP gain is slow and you didn't notice your haste fell off, and then you're blaming Matsui for nerfing BLU.

Post deleted by User.
By Viciouss 2020-06-02 17:37:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Wat. Why was I mentioned.
By Draylo 2020-06-02 17:41:33
Link | Quote | Reply

I am not a bootlicker, from the beginning I simply said not all cops are bad and I know cops personally. People took that as some attack on their movement, now cops are being killed, people with families, and there are people cheering for it all over social media. The loss of life is horrible and the fact people are cheering fills me with a disgust I can’t describe
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2020-06-02 17:43:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Viciouss said: »

Wanting the national guard up in there. It's a stretch Sure.
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2020-06-02 17:45:05
Link | Quote | Reply

I am not a bootlicker, from the beginning I simply said not all cops are bad and I know cops personally. People took that as some attack on their movement, now cops are being killed, people with families, and there are people cheering for it all over social media. The loss of life is horrible and the fact people are cheering fills me with a disgust I can’t describe

You are a bootlicker, because there's mountains of evidence showing that cops are aggressive ***, these protests have only added mountains of evidence on top of it, and you're sitting here going "There are good people!" You can go into that BG thread and there's like 2-6 examples per page of cops being complete and total dickwads across the entire damn country and the other cops just let it happen.

"The only thing it takes for evil to flourish is for good men to do nothing" is a wholly relevant quote for this entire situation. Want people to respect cops? Actually punish the bad ones. Instead, we still don't have charges for the 3 other cops who assisted in the murder of Floyd, and no charges against the Louisville cops that put 8 bullets into an EMT in her own home. We also have no charges for the cops that shot on and killed a small business owner in Louisville. There is so much evidence that cops are abusing the absolute *** out of the system, and you're here ignoring *** ALL of it.

Twitter thread I consider relevant: https://twitter.com/Dark_Tesla/status/1267551166864461826

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2020-06-02 17:49:52
Link | Quote | Reply

I am not a bootlicker
Literally every one of your posts proves otherwise. How does leather taste?

All cops are bad. Your biased anecdotes are irrelevant. You can't have an entire group of sovereign citizens immune from their misdeeds. It's not really that difficult to realize why people say they are all bad. Just like there are probably some Catholic priests that didn't rape anyone, yet the entire organization is tainted because they protect the bad apples as a policy.

You get them to stop standing behind their domestic terrorist flag (thin blue line) and actually weed out the truly bad ones then you can cry foul, not before.
By Draylo 2020-06-02 17:50:31
Link | Quote | Reply

I’m aware of all the things wrong the cops are doing as well and I’ve called them out also. It’s completely different when you have new victims being created every day stemming from this violence and looting destroying cities. It does nothing to help the cause at all and in fact because it’s creating new victims it’s further strengthening the problem that caused this. No change is going to come from this method, only more hate. You keep forgetting people can care about more than one issue at a time. When these looters are literally a block away from my condo, you see the more imminent threat.

Also yes, cops can be good people. Didn’t we learn that using the actions of individuals to apply to the whole, is wrong ? That means these looters are making all the protesters bad by that analogy.
 Asura.Gnawclaw
user: Gnawclaw
By Asura.Gnawclaw 2020-06-02 17:50:34
Link | Quote | Reply

The only way to achieve political change is through death.

I find this point of view cynically naive, dangerous and short sighted when said with such absolute certainty. If you didn't mean it that way, then you can disregard the rest of what I'm saying.

Just because political change through violence has happened successfully doesn't mean it's the only way. Even if you think it's the most effective tool to use, is it a tool worth using? It's great until it's used against the "the good people" and then were back in a room justifying to each other why "our way" was better.

I don't know you and I'd rather not sit here and label you something you're not. I'm quoting you but I don't want to make it seem like a personal attack. Maybe it's too optimistic of me, especially right now, but I think we can be better than this.
[+]
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2020-06-02 17:51:11
Link | Quote | Reply

I am not a bootlicker

All cops are bad. Your biased anecdotes are irrelevant. You can't have an entire group of sovereign citizens immune from their misdeeds. It's not really that difficult to realize why people say they are all bad. Just like there are probably some Catholic priests that didn't rape anyone, yet the entire organization is tainted because they protect the bad apples as a policy.

You get them to stop standing behind their domestic terrorist flag (thin blue line) and actually weed out the truly bad ones then you can cry foul, not before.

I'm pretty confident there are actually far more police that go over the line than priests that rape children. Source: These protests.
By Draylo 2020-06-02 17:51:26
Link | Quote | Reply

I am not a bootlicker

No they aren’t all bad and you’re spouting radical far left propaganda
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2020-06-02 17:52:09
Link | Quote | Reply

I’m aware of all the things wrong the cops are doing as well and I’ve called them out also. It’s completely different when you have new victims being created every day stemming from this violence and looting destroying cities. It does nothing to help the cause at all and in fact because it’s creating new victims it’s further strengthening the problem that caused this. No change is going to come from this method, only more hate. You keep forgetting people can care about more than one issue at a time. When these looters are literally a block away from my condo, you see the more imminent threat.

Also yes, cops can be good people. Didn’t we learn that using the actions of individuals to apply to the whole, is wrong ? That means these looters are making all the protesters bad by that analogy.

And I'd guess if you were black you'd know to consider the cops the more imminent threat, but since you're a well off white guy, you're just scared of the looters.
By Viciouss 2020-06-02 17:52:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Viciouss said: »

Wanting the national guard up in there. It's a stretch Sure.

The Guard doesn't do the things Trump and Draylo think or want them to do. They aren't gonna shoot anybody. They provide a heavier, more intimidating presence than the regular cops. They are much better at containing riots than the police.
By Jetackuu 2020-06-02 17:53:31
Link | Quote | Reply

I am not a bootlicker

No they aren’t all bad and you’re spouting radical far left propaganda

Yet they are, and I'm doing nothing of the sort. But as you're licking boots I don't expect a rational response.

LOH nailed it too, you're out of touch.

Post deleted by User.
By Jetackuu 2020-06-02 17:56:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey I'm of the opinion that all the protesters should be armed to the teeth. It worked for the covid protesters. "Far left" lulz, no I just don't trust the police, or the President, because neither give me reason to

@Vic: Aye, unnecessary jab on my end, reading fast and dirty
First Page 2 3 ... 26 27 28 ... 117 118 119