Let's Start A Riot?!?!

Language: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Let's start a riot?!?!
Let's start a riot?!?!
First Page 2 3 ... 15 16 17 ... 117 118 119
 Phoenix.Dabackpack
MSPaint Winner
Server: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
By Phoenix.Dabackpack 2020-06-02 00:48:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Prong said: »
Phoenix.Dabackpack said: »

The part about the media though....they focus on this now, 4 more people dead for no reason when it should have ended with the unfortunate Mr. Floyd. The media tells us just a week ago if we protest to end the lockdown to save our homes and businesses, we are selfish, right wing nuts who don't care about the safety of others. Now suddenly, the media doesn't say one peep about the rioters social distancing. Makes you think maybe the media never really cared in the first place about transferring the virus...

This is patently false. I visited my mom and CNN was in the background and for 3 hours straight they kept *** focusing on "MUH LOOTING" and "MUH SOCIAL DISTANCING." CNN of all *** channels criticized the riots.

idk how much of the actual hourly news you've been watching but they are absolutely not in support of the riots.

Unfortunately I am currently unemployed and literally have most of the day to watch and honestly have not seen what you have, at all. All I have seen is, "These rioters are just fed up!" when like over half the crowd was white.

I've had the totally opposite experience watching TV in quarantine I guess, the talking heads on CNN were sensationalizing the riots and condemning the violence

At any rate, the media response is ambivalent and not uniformly supporting the riots. I think the social distancing emphasis is strictly a good thing, though.
By Draylo 2020-06-02 00:50:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Are we just suppose to forget you literally ran into this thread personally attacking everyone and spouting far left radical bs? Why are you still posting
 Phoenix.Dabackpack
MSPaint Winner
By Phoenix.Dabackpack 2020-06-02 00:52:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Draylo said: »
Are we just suppose to forget you literally ran into this thread personally attacking everyone and spouting far left radical bs? Why are you still posting

I'm sorry for calling the thread boomers. I'm not spouting far left radical bs.

What point are you trying to make here? What is this in response to?
 Shiva.Zerowone
Server: Shiva
user: Zerowone
By Shiva.Zerowone 2020-06-02 00:57:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Also unironically using UCR data to support their arguments about crime rates

I’ve gotta pretty strong hunch the dudes never seen the UCR table.
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
Server: Asura
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2020-06-02 00:58:54
Link | Quote | Reply

I was watching NBC's livestream and they were specifically pointing out that protesters and rioters were different groups and showing it with their helicoptor.
 Valefor.Commodus
Server: Valefor
user: abknight
By Valefor.Commodus 2020-06-02 00:59:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Sirris said: »
black Americans are the most reliable Democratic voting bloc. In almost every Democratic primary election black voters outright pick the nominee. About 9/10 black voters, and over 95% of black women, vote for Democrats in the general election.

This is the the real reason that the chaos propaganda is being pushed. It's an election year and the left needs to whip their black voting bloc into a frenzy for election time.
 Valefor.Commodus
By Valefor.Commodus 2020-06-02 01:00:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Celebrindal said: »
oh- so I can say offensive quotes from others without at a minimum implying my agreement with that quote? One sec while I grab my copy of Mein Kampf for streusel recipes!

yeah you can say whatever you want now, and when you're called out for it you can just say you had no idea what you meant when you said it! thanks Papa Trump

Trump trolled you and you bit.
 Phoenix.Dabackpack
MSPaint Winner
By Phoenix.Dabackpack 2020-06-02 01:01:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Commodus said: »
Asura.Sirris said: »
black Americans are the most reliable Democratic voting bloc. In almost every Democratic primary election black voters outright pick the nominee. About 9/10 black voters, and over 95% of black women, vote for Democrats in the general election.

This is the the real reason that the chaos propaganda is being pushed. It's an election year and the left needs to whip their black voting bloc into a frenzy for election time.

Yeah my dad works at Nintendo and he told me that Hillary Clinton is personally behind all the violence. She threw the first brick at every riot. Trust me
[+]
 Phoenix.Dabackpack
MSPaint Winner
By Phoenix.Dabackpack 2020-06-02 01:01:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Celebrindal said: »
oh- so I can say offensive quotes from others without at a minimum implying my agreement with that quote? One sec while I grab my copy of Mein Kampf for streusel recipes!

yeah you can say whatever you want now, and when you're called out for it you can just say you had no idea what you meant when you said it! thanks Papa Trump

Trump trolled you and you bit.

"Haha joke's on you, I was only pretending to be HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE"
[+]
 Valefor.Commodus
By Valefor.Commodus 2020-06-02 01:03:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Ruaumoko said: »
Asura.Ladyofhonor said: »
And I'm sure those people will be silent if/when Trump brings in the military and starts mowing down American citizens. Because people like you can't get over the looting and see the whole picture here.
The military will be deployed as a deterrent. Soldiers firing on civilians without first being fired upon is a legit starter for a civil war, everyone knows it and will avoid it.

I think you give our country too much credit. The President literally posted a tweet about how he wanted to shoot citizens just for looting.

Like theoretically, YES, but this is the same country that turned the Coronovirus into a partisan issue somehow. And, you know, elected Trump.

Post a video or tweet from Trump saying this. This is pure leftist fantasy.

Here you go champ.

He LITERALLY did not say that he wants to shoot anyone in this tweet. Again, you are illiterate.

Alright wise guy, what does that last part mean then?

It means play stupid games, win stupid prizes. You try to steal my property, you get shot.

However, you posted, "The President literally posted a tweet about how he wanted to shoot citizens just for looting." Trump literally never said this. You fantasized this.
By Prong 2020-06-02 01:06:19
Link | Quote | Reply

I was watching NBC's livestream and they were specifically pointing out that protesters and rioters were different groups and showing it with their helicoptor.

Yeah, there are several videos on social media circulating of black protesters confronting young, white males in Antifa like garb who are trying to smash car windows, basically trying to turn the peaceful protests into chaos. One even shows them physically trying to stop this 20 yr old dude, he then flips them all off and chucks a brick through a car window anyhow. Here's just one story about him, Brian Bartels. They found crap in his home like spray paint, guns and gloves. Brave little twink.

https://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2020/06/01/brian-bartels-pittsburgh-protest-arrested/
 Shiva.Zerowone
By Shiva.Zerowone 2020-06-02 01:08:20
Link | Quote | Reply

I guess that just means that when Trump tweeted about “Vicious dogs and ominous weapons” he really meant weaponized autism and forum trolls.
[+]
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2020-06-02 01:08:35
Link | Quote | Reply

If you storm the white house, you get killed. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. If obama was living there, you'd be calling for people's heads if they tried to jump the fence to get after him. This isn't a video game.

No, you don't. We have this thing called the Constitution. I know you know that word, but you don't seem to know what it means. Criminals get due process, not killed.

And Obama had someone intrude into the White House, he even had a weapon: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_White_House_intrusion

He wasn't *** killed for it. Nor was Obama calling for him to be.
 Phoenix.Dabackpack
MSPaint Winner
By Phoenix.Dabackpack 2020-06-02 01:09:23
Link | Quote | Reply

And I'm sure those people will be silent if/when Trump brings in the military and starts mowing down American citizens. Because people like you can't get over the looting and see the whole picture here.
The military will be deployed as a deterrent. Soldiers firing on civilians without first being fired upon is a legit starter for a civil war, everyone knows it and will avoid it.

I think you give our country too much credit. The President literally posted a tweet about how he wanted to shoot citizens just for looting.

Like theoretically, YES, but this is the same country that turned the Coronovirus into a partisan issue somehow. And, you know, elected Trump.

Here you go champ.

He LITERALLY did not say that he wants to shoot anyone in this tweet. Again, you are illiterate.

It means play stupid games, win stupid prizes. You try to steal my property, you get shot.

However, you posted, "The President literally posted a tweet about how he wanted to shoot citizens just for looting." Trump literally never said this. You fantasized this.

This was before the rioting in DC (at least, near the White House). He posted this specifically about MN.

You are 100% full of ***. The President claimed he didn't know that this was phrase had a history, but if you have 2 brain cells to rub together you can tell he knows full well what it means, or heard it from someone close to him.

You're grasping at straws because you have nothing else to say. At this point you're just wasting my time. Are we done here?
 Shiva.Zerowone
By Shiva.Zerowone 2020-06-02 01:09:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, there are several videos on social media circulating of black protesters confronting young, white males in Antifa like garb who are trying to smash car windows, basically trying to turn the peaceful protests into chaos. One even shows them physically trying to stop this 20 yr old dude, he then flips them all off and chucks a brick through a car window anyhow. Here's just one story about him, Brian Bartels. They found crap in his home like spray paint, guns and gloves. Brave little twink.

https://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2020/06/01/brian-bartels-pittsburgh-protest-arrested/

Yeah the jury is out on if they’re actually Antifa or 3%’ers pretending to be Antifa.

Though it should be pointed out there isn’t an actual cohesive organization for Antifa it’s pretty nebulous. Apparently if you show up to protest wearing all black youre automatically presumed to be in Antifa uniform.
By boleslaus21 2020-06-02 01:10:33
Link | Quote | Reply

If you storm the white house, you get killed. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. If obama was living there, you'd be calling for people's heads if they tried to jump the fence to get after him. This isn't a video game.

No, you don't. We have this thing called the Constitution. I know you know that word, but you don't seem to know what it means. Criminals get due process, not killed.

And Obama had someone intrude into the White House, he even had a weapon: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_White_House_intrusion

this is false its called self defense and yes the secret service can in fact shoot who ever goes over that fence with ill intent
[+]
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2020-06-02 01:10:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Yep. There are also plenty of reports of every race looting, of protesters stopping looters, of looters being left, right and neutral politically. And here we have some people going, "This is a reality of civil unrest" and other people going "THE BLACK LIBERALS ARE LOOTING FROM SMALL BUSINESS SAMANTHA AND KILLING HER SO THAT THEY CAN RIG THE ELECTION AGAIN"
By Prong 2020-06-02 01:14:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Zerowone said: »

Yeah the jury is out on if they’re actually Antifa or 3%’ers pretending to be Antifa.

He wasn't "exactly" antifa, he wore some symbol that represented some unoffical animal rights/activist group, can't recall the exact name.

As far as conservatives dressing like antifa and risking getting arrested for burning cars just to "sabotage" the good, quality image of antifa eh, that's a tad too tinfoil hat for me to buy into. But yeah the groups are a myriad of people with their own agendas and most couldn't care one bit about Mr. Floyd's death. Among the ones causing the damages/looting that is.
[+]
By boleslaus21 2020-06-02 01:18:09
Link | Quote | Reply

He wasn't "exactly" antifa, he wore some symbol that represented some unoffical animal rights/activist group, can't recall the exact name.

As far as conservatives dressing like antifa and risking getting arrested for burning cars just to "sabotage" the good, quality image of antifa eh, that's a tad too tinfoil hat for me to buy into. But yeah the groups are a myriad of people with their own agendas and most couldn't care one bit about Mr. Floyd's death. Among the ones causing the damages/looting that is.

well going by antifa's record they have their hands in it at minimal
 Valefor.Commodus
By Valefor.Commodus 2020-06-02 01:18:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Yes, if you try to storm the white house you get shot and killed. The constitution doesn't protect you from death for being a lunatic.
[+]
 Phoenix.Dabackpack
MSPaint Winner
By Phoenix.Dabackpack 2020-06-02 01:19:13
Link | Quote | Reply

There was a bit of a stir about a potential undercover cop in Minneapolis, though this isn't proven.

One of my friends in Minneapolis said that she saw white supremacists and Klansmen in the streets last week. And even on /pol/ there are dudes talking about starting false flag/psyop operations to make the protesters look worse.

I think it's pretty likely that there are bad actors deliberately attempting to sabotage.
 Valefor.Commodus
By Valefor.Commodus 2020-06-02 01:20:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Here you go champ.

This was before the rioting in DC (at least, near the White House). He posted this specifically about MN.

You are 100% full of ***. The President claimed he didn't know that this was phrase had a history, but if you have 2 brain cells to rub together you can tell he knows full well what it means, or heard it from someone close to him.

You're grasping at straws because you have nothing else to say. At this point you're just wasting my time. Are we done here?

You claimed that trump LITERALLY said he wanted to shoot people for looting. He LITERALLY did not say this.
 Phoenix.Dabackpack
MSPaint Winner
By Phoenix.Dabackpack 2020-06-02 01:21:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Here you go champ.

You claimed that trump LITERALLY said he wanted to shoot people for looting. He LITERALLY did not say this.

Oh so you have nothing then.

lit·​er·​al·​ly | \ ˈli-tə-rə-lē , ˈli-trə-lē, ˈli-tər-lē \
Definition of literally
1: in a literal sense or manner: such as
a: in a way that uses the ordinary or primary meaning of a term or expression
He took the remark literally.
a word that can be used both literally and figuratively
b—used to emphasize the truth and accuracy of a statement or description
The party was attended by literally hundreds of people.
c: with exact equivalence : with the meaning of each individual word given exactly
The term "Mardi Gras" literally means "Fat Tuesday" in French.
d: in a completely accurate way
a story that is basically true even if not literally true
2: in effect : VIRTUALLY —used in an exaggerated way to emphasize a statement or description that is not literally true or possible
 Shiva.Zerowone
By Shiva.Zerowone 2020-06-02 01:21:51
Link | Quote | Reply

I would agree on the tinfoil aspect if weren’t for things like this guy:

https://www.wkrn.com/news/crime-tracker/suspected-metro-courthouse-arsonist-arrested/

Who is being touted as “Antifa” on conservative social media pages but when you look closely at some of the pictures that pop up of him he has 3%er tattoos.

So while absurd, not implausible.
By Prong 2020-06-02 01:22:07
Link | Quote | Reply

There was a bit of a stir about a potential undercover cop in Minneapolis, though this isn't proven.

One of my friends in Minneapolis said that she saw white supremacists and Klansmen in the streets last week. And even on /pol/ there are dudes talking about starting false flag/psyop operations to make the protesters look worse.

I think it's pretty likely that there are bad actors deliberately attempting to sabotage.

To each their own conspiracy theory I suppose. There are enough actors with bad intentions on the antifa side of things though, so I don't really see how anyone would need to help them along. They do a pretty good job of making a mess of things with no positive outcome on their own. That would be like, planting pics of kids on John Wayne Gacy.

BTW, this new Facebook UI sucks my crank. I can't find anything I read about today.
 Phoenix.Dabackpack
MSPaint Winner
By Phoenix.Dabackpack 2020-06-02 01:22:36
Link | Quote | Reply

He IMPLIED that if you loot, you will be shot, which EXPRESSES SOME INTENT or DESIRE for looters to get shot. Arguing otherwise is arguing semantics.
 Phoenix.Dabackpack
MSPaint Winner
By Phoenix.Dabackpack 2020-06-02 01:23:38
Link | Quote | Reply

To each their own conspiracy theory I suppose. There are enough actors with bad intentions on the antifa side of things though, so I don't really see how anyone would need to help them along. They do a pretty good job of making a mess of things with no positive outcome on their own. That would be like, planting pics of kids on John Wayne Gacy.

"Bad intentions" in this case means sabotage or deliberate undermining of the cause, not "whatever you think is a bad thing"
 Phoenix.Dabackpack
MSPaint Winner
By Phoenix.Dabackpack 2020-06-02 01:23:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Also, public reminder that Antifa isn't an organization, it's a movement.
[+]
By Prong 2020-06-02 01:26:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Also, public reminder that Antifa isn't an organization, it's a movement.

Yeah but, let's all be honest and bi-partisan for a sec...they contact one another on social media and organize, "events." Whether they are an "organization" officially or not is really just semantics. They aren't helping in this case. Their actions just make the legit protesters look bad and it lessens their message behind their criminal activities.
By Draylo 2020-06-02 01:26:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Of terrorists
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 15 16 17 ... 117 118 119