ALL TRUMP!!! ALL THE TIME!!!

Language: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » ALL TRUMP!!! ALL THE TIME!!!
ALL TRUMP!!! ALL THE TIME!!!
First Page 2 3 ... 47 48 49 ... 142 143 144
By Viciouss 2020-03-12 11:03:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Cerberus.Hideka said: »
he doesnt strike me as just an "orange man bad" type

Vic is trying hard to prove Hideka wrong today.

Nah. Thats all you.
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-03-12 11:05:42
Link | Quote | Reply

And Oz is probably not far behind.

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Cerberus.Hideka
Server: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Hideka 2020-03-12 11:10:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
Let's enjoy the Trump ***show and buy stocks while they are low.

anything hitting sub 10, and at at least a 20% loss so far is going to be a good dip purchase for low budget investors.

Post deleted by User.
 Cerberus.Hideka
By Cerberus.Hideka 2020-03-12 11:30:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Harima Kenji is the Ultimate Protagonist.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-03-12 11:39:24
Link | Quote | Reply

I’m fine with some degree of criticism of Trump’s actions, so long as it makes sense. If you want to proclaim that the cons outweigh the pros with a Europe travel ban, fine, but saying that it won’t help reduce the cases because the virus is already here is pretty defeatist and stupid. The US is a big place with a large population. Just because some areas have it doesn’t mean that all do, and it spent make sense to import even more people who have been exposed.

Vic did a big piece on “flattening the curve” of the outbreak to not overwhelm the health system. They advocated for basically shutting yourself off from any social gatherings and self-quarantine. Now, of course, they’re complaining that we’re going too far because Trump did a thing. Typical.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-03-12 11:42:18
Link | Quote | Reply

“spent” = “doesn’t” and “Vic” = “Vox” because iPhone.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-03-12 11:44:30
Link | Quote | Reply

I understand autocorrect when swiping, but when I’m typing individual letters it shouldn’t randomly change words on me. *Shakes fist at the ghost of Steve Jobs*
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Cerberus.Hideka
By Cerberus.Hideka 2020-03-12 14:02:45
Link | Quote | Reply

None of this is directly Trump's fault, it would have happened eventually regardless of what he would have done.

But how he has handled the situation caused a lot of issues. The most baffling one IMO is refusing tests from WHO because he wanted the US to make their own, it was an incredibly poor decision, it wasn't a situation where "America first" made sense.

Calling it a hoax or downplaying the possibility of a pandemic is also an incredibly dangerous rhetoric.

But again, he couldn't have done anything to avoid the situation, at best the spread curve would be smoother making it easier to contain the disease.

Trump / Biden / Sanders will still hold rallies so they are all hypocrites. They are all at risk due to their age and especially Sanders due to his heart issues.

to be clear, He litterally, has never called it a hoax. That claim, was in of itself in fact a hoax.

a hoax of a hoax of a hoax. Hoaxception.

he specifically said, that the democrats were trying to use this as their new political hoax, not that the virus itself was a hoax, and he was very specific about that. people just soundbyted it and spread it arround as if he was talking about the virus itself.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By Viciouss 2020-03-12 14:12:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Brazilian official just tested positive, days after meeting with Trump and Pence in Florida.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-03-12 14:27:22
Link | Quote | Reply

to be clear, He litterally, has never called it a hoax. That claim, was in of itself in fact a hoax.

I have issues to wrap my mind around this.

Calling it a political hoax is essentially the same as calling it the virus a hoax. If he meant something else, the term hoax isn't appropriate here.

If he meant democrats are using the virus for political gains, then that's what he should have said.

No offense, but this is one of those things where people would completely disregard Occam’s Razor in order to get political gain rather than exercise a modicum of common sense. It makes zero sense for Trump to actually think the virus itself is a hoax, but the caricature in people’s heads makes them want to believe that it’s something he would say, so it becomes a reality. TDS in a nutshell.
 Cerberus.Hideka
By Cerberus.Hideka 2020-03-12 14:31:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Calling it a political hoax is essentially the same as calling it the virus a hoax. If he meant something else, the term hoax isn't appropriate here.

If he meant democrats are using the virus for political gains, then that's what he should have said.

but that is actually, literally what he said.

Donald Trump said:

"The Democrats are politicizing the corona virus,One of my people came up to me and said, 'Mr. President they tried to beat you on Russia, Russia, Russia. That didn't work out too well. They tried the impeachment hoax. This is their new hoax.

He literally then went on to talk about the challenges we are facing with the corona virus.
By volkom 2020-03-12 14:34:53
Link | Quote | Reply

he's not the skilled linguist like obama. this has been an ongoing thing with him even before he took office. its probably one of his biggest flaws for a person in a seat of power
 Cerberus.Hideka
By Cerberus.Hideka 2020-03-12 14:42:09
Link | Quote | Reply

No offense, but this is one of those things where people would completely disregard Occam’s Razor in order to get political gain rather than exercise a modicum of common sense. It makes zero sense for Trump to actually think the virus itself is a hoax, but the caricature in people’s heads makes them want to believe that it’s something he would say, so it becomes a reality. TDS in a nutshell.

This quote also literally came on the coattails of him having just banned travel to/from china.
[+]
 Cerberus.Hideka
By Cerberus.Hideka 2020-03-12 14:54:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Viciouss said: »
Brazilian official just tested positive, days after meeting with Trump and Pence in Florida.

if it made you even slightly happy knowing this.... i would suggest some severe internal reflection.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-03-12 15:00:52
Link | Quote | Reply

volkom said: »

he's not the skilled linguist like obama. this has been an ongoing thing with him even before he took office. its probably one of his biggest flaws for a person in a seat of power

Yes and no. Obama relied heavily on teleprompters, while Trump is much more off-the-cuff. The latter is only an issue when people ignore context and/or invent context as a basis for political attacks... which is all the time with Trump.

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-03-12 15:01:44
Link | Quote | Reply

DirectX said: »
Rav pretending he's ever given any consideration to any rational criticism of Donald Trump and not just yelled "ORANGE MAN GOOD!!" is funny.

Oh hey, the troll is back. Welcome to the discussion, buddy.

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-03-12 15:05:43
Link | Quote | Reply

These threads have been ***for weeks. Plus, I was in India for a while.

Now that you’re here, they’ll only get better, I’m sure. Was your airplane only partly full?
 Shiva.Zerowone
Server: Shiva
user: Zerowone
By Shiva.Zerowone 2020-03-12 15:06:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Imagine that.

As a fellow iPhone user; it sure would be a shame if anyone here were to play high and mighty with your grammar and syntax errors caused by predictive auto correct.
 Shiva.Zerowone
Server: Shiva
user: Zerowone
By Shiva.Zerowone 2020-03-12 15:08:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Grammatical and syntactical*
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-03-12 15:09:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Zerowone said: »

Imagine that.

As a fellow iPhone user; it sure would be a shame if anyone here were to play high and mighty with your grammar and syntax errors caused by predictive auto correct.

I was toying with you, but yes. Turnabout is fair play.

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-03-12 15:11:46
Link | Quote | Reply

These threads have been ***for weeks. Plus, I was in India for a while.

Now that you’re here, they’ll only get better, I’m sure. Was your airplane only partly full?
Always half empty on the way there and full on the way back. People were coughing and sneezing without covering in Delhi airport and it really pissed me off.

Dang. Well at least major cities in India aren’t overpopulated and crowded. I’m sure they’ll be fine.
First Page 2 3 ... 47 48 49 ... 142 143 144