Language: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Dem Dems aiming at 2020
Dem Dems aiming at 2020
First Page 2 3 ... 54 55 56 ... 58 59 60
By Voren 2020-04-08 01:24:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Eiryl said: »
Literally anyone is/would be better. Biden is a shitbag but still leaps and bounds above trump.

Yeah I don't buy that for a second. Trump goes off on reporters for supposed slights to his image and anyone who questions his ability to be perfect. Trump stops at words because I don't think he's ever been in a fist fight his entire life, more than likely paid others to fight for him (and before, no, this is not a dig at his bone spurs, I'm just calling Trump a chickenshit).

Biden, on the other hand, is on video actually offering to go out in the parking lot with a plant worker questioning Biden on his 2A stance.. I think Biden would have actually engaged in a fist fight. I think Biden is volatile enough to actually physically assault a reporter.

As much as I've disagreed with Trump's policies the past nearly 4 years, I don't believe Biden would be better.
[+]

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
Game: FFXI
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2020-04-08 10:27:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Bernie Sanders drops out of the 2020 race, clearing Joe Biden's path to the Democratic nomination
CNN
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2020-04-08 10:27:48
Link | Quote | Reply

kireek said: »
Anyone that has had a relative with Dementia knows the symptoms of it, Biden has early onset dementia. He will be fist fighting elvis for stealing his record collection soon.
At Biden's age it isn't early onset.

Nor is it in Trump.
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-04-08 10:55:33
Link | Quote | Reply

The GOP forced Wisconsin to vote yesterday, how ridiculous was that? Every other state postponed it's primary. Anything to drive down turnout I guess.
 Asura.Eiryl
Server: Asura
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-04-08 11:01:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Holy *** Bernie just quit. we really are ***.
 Bahamut.Dannyl
Server: Bahamut
user: dannyl
By Bahamut.Dannyl 2020-04-08 11:14:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Need to change thread title to "Losers aiming at 2020"
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ozment
Server: Ragnarok
user: ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2020-04-08 11:19:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Dannyl said: »
Need to change thread title to "Losers aiming at 2020"

We already have a thread here for that, called "ALL TRUMP!!! ALL THE TIME!!!"
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-04-08 11:40:23
Link | Quote | Reply

I love politics, this time we don't even get a douche or a turd sandwich.

We get pedophile or literal piece of ***in a wig

And they wonder why no one bothers voting.

Post deleted by User.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
Administrator
Server: Hyperion
Game: FFXIV
user: Rooks
By Cruz Missive 2020-04-08 16:59:20
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm fascinated to see where the mudslinging is going to go now that it's definitely going to be Trump vs. Biden. Consider all the angles that work equally well no matter which side you're on:

- Your guy is old as ***
- Your guy is obviously sundowning, like ALL THE TIME
- Your guy is in the pocket of big business
- Your guy has multiple credible sexual assault accusations
- Your guy is responsible for a significant amount of turmoil in the Middle East (like they need the help?)

I mean, what's left at that point?
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-04-08 17:01:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Cruz Missive said: »
I'm fascinated to see where the mudslinging is going to go now that it's definitely going to be Trump vs. Biden. Consider all the angles that work equally well no matter which side you're on:

- Your guy is old as ***
- Your guy is obviously sundowning, like ALL THE TIME
- Your guy is in the pocket of big business
- Your guy has multiple credible sexual assault accusations
- Your guy is responsible for a significant amount of turmoil in the Middle East (like they need the help?)

No way man, all those women are lying!
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-04-08 17:05:33
Link | Quote | Reply

It's almost like there isn't a choice at all
 Lakshmi.Leosin
Server: Lakshmi
user: Leosin
By Lakshmi.Leosin 2020-04-08 17:12:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Cruz Missive said: »

- Your guy has (insert foreign nation here) rigging the election!
- Your guy is drowning in nepotism
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-04-08 17:40:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Make them co-presidents. Last one still able to remember his own name wins.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
Administrator
Server: Hyperion
Game: FFXIV
user: Rooks
By Cruz Missive 2020-04-08 17:58:27
Link | Quote | Reply

The main issue is that the Democrats are looking to a strategy of cheating, so this needs to be countered.

All the plans they have to cheat are well known by everyone in the political arena, the problem is putting systems in place best they can to lessen it and/or reduce the impact of them doing it best they can before Nov.

The demns are going to whine racism or whatever isms they can think of to try protect their avenues of cheating but these will be pretty much pointless, since they have already called Trump literally hitler anyway.

The party of widespread gerrymandering and voter suppression should be real careful what it says about cheating in elections.

What was that horseshit in Wisconsin yesterday? You'd think the GOP would be bigger fans of vote by mail.
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-04-08 18:05:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Viciouss said: »

The GOP forced Wisconsin to vote yesterday, how ridiculous was that? Every other state postponed it's primary. Anything to drive down turnout I guess.

I had already mentioned Wisconsin. But now because Trump has drawn the line on his personal opinions on mail in voting, alleging with zero evidence that people cheat, expect the GOP to get in line with that.
But it doesn't matter, Utah, a deep red state, has already announced it will do all of its voting via mail. I expect a lot of states to follow suit. Mail in voting does not see widespread fraud, it's just as infinitismal as ballot fraud, and it's way safer for people right now.
By Viciouss 2020-04-08 18:54:10
Link | Quote | Reply

It also looks like the Trump bump in approval ratings is coming to an end. It lasted longer than his impeachment bump, which was pretty much nonexistent. His campaign briefings aren't working.
 Bahamut.Ravael
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-04-08 20:17:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Viciouss said: »
It also looks like the Trump bump in approval ratings is coming to an end. It lasted longer than his impeachment bump, which was pretty much nonexistent. His campaign briefings aren't working.

Yeah, you're really not qualified to read polls and make blanket statements as to why they're moving. There is too much volatility within the individual polling outfits to get a clear picture.

If you want to play the extrapolation game for funsies, it's worth noting that his approval appears to be moving towards the mean at a faster rate than his disapproval.
[+]
By Ruaumoko 2020-04-09 00:27:32
Link | Quote | Reply

I'd just accept that Trump is going to wipe the floor with Biden, it's literally going to be painful to watch.
[+]
By Voren 2020-04-09 00:48:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Ruaumoko said: »
I'd just accept that Trump is going to wipe the floor with Biden, it's literally going to be painful to watch.

Trump won 2020 when he was impeached. Democrats brought weak charges with nothing except hearsay as evidence and were surprised and dismayed when Trump wasn't convicted.

Even with this pandemic I still don't see Trump losing. He could drop out completely and would still win. Democrats furthered this by giving people the option of voting for Trump or the creepy uncle that's a little too handsy and smells like bourbon and back child support.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By Voren 2020-04-09 03:12:12
Link | Quote | Reply

First way Democrats cheat is

So, wait, Trump is a Democrat?
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By Voren 2020-04-09 05:03:58
Link | Quote | Reply

The main problem right now is that the Democrat party are doing things to get elected, for their own power / financial desires (6k figure job in politics with minimal actual work? yes please!"). Right now Democrat voters suopprt this because it's a team based sport and they want their team to win, very little thought above and beyond that to the tactics the Democrats are using pass their minds.

However the party being reliant on these bodies and avenues to cheat makes them less reliant on the actual voters and their desires, so taxes will rise to pay for benefits / health care etc for the illegals, crime will rise drastically due to the illegals and the lax crime enforcement the officials impose to support them, filth will rise due to mass uncontrolled homeless populations, unemployment will rise because all these illegals doing the cheap labour jobs that will never improve wages and standards due to their mass existence.

Voren said: »
First way Democrats cheat is

So, wait, Trump is a Democrat?

Feel free to point out how "Trump" himself is cheating anything (inb4 russian pi**ing hookers).

Sorry, I either did a bad job of setting up the joke or you misunderstood, or combination thereof.

I assume that the point of cheating would be to win something either in a sure way or easily. Trump won a "rigged election", and you contend that Democrats cheat to win, therefor the joke was that Trump must be a Democrat since he won.

Kinda loses something in explaining it, that and it was a ***joke anyways.

Show me a politician that ain't cheating and I'll show you a politician that ain't winning.
[+]
 Phoenix.Thorbean
Server: Phoenix
user: Thorbean
By Phoenix.Thorbean 2020-04-09 06:14:25
Link | Quote | Reply

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]