Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-04-06 16:53:45
Link | Quote | Reply

DirectX said: »
Uh huh, sure. Playing that one again where you cannot help yourself so try to spin it to save face.

How do you think you'll cope without fonewear now? Glad I got him banned.

Bro, I don’t need to save face with you. You’re just fodder for me to fool with from time to time. I just don’t care to take it beyond a few posts anymore because the fun goes down exponentially with time. Besides, you have some recovering to do. Try not to die.
[+]

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-04-06 17:03:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Since you decided to become BFF with Vic I'm the only person you have left to try to exercise your brain on.

No, I exercise my brain on serious topical discussions. In other words, nothing this site has to offer anymore. It was fun while it lasted.

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-04-06 17:16:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Vic was your intellectual challenge but had to ally with him for support against me. That's ok bro, you lasted the longest.

Ha, no. In order to have an intellectual challenge there needs to be intellectual discussion. Again, that can’t be found here. You haven’t filled that void, sorry.
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
Server: Asura
By Asura.Saevel 2020-04-06 17:17:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Vic was your intellectual challenge but had to ally with him for support against me. That's ok bro, you lasted the longest.

Ha, no. In order to have an intellectual challenge there needs to be intellectual discussion. Again, that can’t be found here. You haven’t filled that void, sorry.

Don't let them draw you in, their doing that tactic I mentioned earlier where they attempt to provide you into breaking the rules and incurring Rooks wrath. Just smile, laugh and walk away.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By Viciouss 2020-04-06 17:20:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Saevel said: »

Don't let them draw you in, their doing that tactic I mentioned earlier where they attempt to provide you into breaking the rules and incurring Rooks wrath. Just smile, laugh and walk away.

This tactic doesn't exist lol. Also, you two leave me out of your affair.

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-04-06 17:28:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Saevel said: »

Don’t worry, I don’t have the stamina to take it as far as I have in recent weeks/months. Cabin fever is weighing on me and my kids aren’t helping.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Ragnarok.Ozment
Server: Ragnarok
user: ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2020-04-06 17:31:27
Link | Quote | Reply

I love this "they".

As if there is literally anything which unites me and Vic or Chanti.

The Danish guy is more like me than those guys, and Ozmet is 50/50 on the ball or flailing wildly.

In my defense, I only flail after a few beers.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-04-06 17:32:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Do you really believe in Saev's conspiracy theory?

Oh wait, of course you do. You think fone's posts were on topic, contributed towards discussion and were no worse than other posters, and that he was only banned for being right wing.

Amazing.

Oh good, we have another example! I don’t have to dig through posts, you just keep on supplying.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Ragnarok.Ozment
Server: Ragnarok
user: ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2020-04-06 17:47:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Do you really believe in Saev's conspiracy theory?

Oh wait, of course you do. You think fone's posts were on topic, contributed towards discussion and were no worse than other posters, and that he was only banned for being right wing.

Amazing.

Oh good, we have another example! I don’t have to dig through posts, you just keep on supplying.

Could you answer his question? I'm curious as well...do you believe in Saev's theory? He stated that a person on the left will attack first in order for a person on the right to give an attack in response...to get the person on the right banned. The biggest hole in that theory is believing that the person on the left will not get banned as well.

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-04-06 17:59:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Come on Rav, tell us if you believe in Saev's paranoid conspiracy theory or not. This will be the one true test of your insurmountable intelligence.

I take it with a grain of salt because I have no data to confirm nor deny it. Certainly there is baiting going on and anything’s possible, but honestly I don’t care. I’m in good enough standing and I have enough self-control to back off when things go too far, so whether it happens or not is irrelevant to me personally.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-04-06 18:08:02
Link | Quote | Reply

You've also been posting here the two years I have; is it or is it not true that fone has been the only person banned in that time?

Not true.

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-04-06 18:24:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Who else? I didn't notice anyone else get banned.

The people you speak of here were not posting here in the time I was, CK and the other names.

Nausi just recently, and CJ in late 2018. Not too sure on the timeline of the others.

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-04-06 18:26:48
Link | Quote | Reply

My memory isn’t great and I don’t feel like digging into it more, but it’s safe to say you probably weren’t paying that much attention if you didn’t remember those (not that there’s anything inherently wrong with that).

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-04-06 18:36:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Nausi rings a bell, but not as a frequent poster. Were they not just nutjobs like fone?

I don’t have an unbiased opinion, but there were only a couple people I considered “nutjobs” and CJ was one of them. Dude thought everyone he didn’t like was a member of the KKK. I’m not going to spend all day talking about these people though. It’s not really fair since they can’t defend themselves (but CJ really irked me).
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-04-06 18:54:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Was he left wing and Nausi was right wing?

Yup. Although we had a guy called Lordgrim who I think was right wing and I’d put him in the same category. One of those Alex Jones types.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-04-06 18:56:04
Link | Quote | Reply

I should clarify that I don’t group Nausi with those guys. I’m sure Vic would, though.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
First Page 2 3 ... 53 54 55 ... 58 59 60