Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Bahamut.Dannyl
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: dannyl
By Bahamut.Dannyl 2020-03-22 11:54:50
Link | Quote | Reply

They are cloning the clone, please stand by...
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2020-03-23 20:50:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Dumped amid coronavirus, former Bloomberg campaign aides sue for pay and benefits
AoL (They are too still in business!)

Quote:
March 23 (Reuters) - Former organizers for Michael Bloomberg's unsuccessful presidential bid sued the billionaire's campaign on Monday, saying he laid them off amid the global coronavirus pandemic after promising pay and benefits through the November election.

Employees resigned from good jobs to take positions with Bloomberg's campaign, and they now face unemployment and the loss of their health insurance in the midst of the spreading virus...

"They promised salaries nearly double that of other campaigns," alleged their complaint, filed on Monday in U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York. "And they pledged to keep this promise regardless of whether Bloomberg won the Democratic nomination." ...

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ozment
Server: Ragnarok
user: ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2020-03-24 22:29:38
Link | Quote | Reply

kireek said: »
Is Biden ded? Haven't seen anything of him for days.

The news feeds are more focused on the current world crisis. Sorry there isn't more Biden trash-stories fabricated by the kooky websites for you to share, and the world humbly apologizes to you for the interruption of those important things in your life.
 Bahamut.Ravael
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-03-24 23:45:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Ozment said: »

The news feeds are more focused on the current world crisis. Sorry there isn't more Biden trash-stories fabricated by the kooky websites for you to share, and the world humbly apologizes to you for the interruption of those important things in your life.

But we gotta have a steady supply of cringeworthy Trump memes. That’s what is important in times like this.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Ragnarok.Ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2020-03-25 06:46:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »

But we gotta have a steady supply of cringeworthy Trump memes. That’s what is important in times like this.

Here ya go, by request...

I'd say that was extremely cringeworthy.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-03-25 10:43:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, memes about things that never happened can indeed be cringeworthy.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2020-03-25 10:54:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, memes about things that never happened can indeed be cringeworthy.

YouTube Video Placeholder
 Ragnarok.Ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2020-03-25 10:55:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Trying again lol...

YouTube Video Placeholder
 Ragnarok.Ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2020-03-25 10:57:10
Link | Quote | Reply

It's at the :50 second mark that he speaks about the Democrats and their "new hoax" the coronavirus.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-03-25 11:12:26
Link | Quote | Reply

It's at the :50 second mark that he speaks about the Democrats and their "new hoax" the coronavirus.

I’m familiar with the quote, thanks. He never called the virus itself a hoax, and I can’t tell if your meme called it the “corn” virus on purpose or the meme maker has no sense of quality control over his/her own garbage. Possibly both.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2020-03-25 11:25:40
Link | Quote | Reply

I’m familiar with the quote, thanks. He never called the virus itself a hoax, and I can’t tell if your meme called it the “corn” virus on purpose or the meme maker has no sense of quality control over his/her own garbage. Possibly both.

Such a poor attempt at deflection, I expected more from you. The text of the meme is not in quotes, and "corn" is a reference to Trump's inability to understand words that are too big for him. That must have flown right by you. Just think if he had taken this more seriously, rather than using it to exploit what he wanted to believe, that is was a democratic hoax. We could be in such a better place if only Trump had acted appropriately, like a President should. All those losses of like, just so Trump cold pander his own ego.
 Ragnarok.Ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2020-03-25 11:30:01
Link | Quote | Reply

he said the hay the Democrats were making and smears against him using it were the hoax.

I believe I've successfully deciphered this sentence, and in response I must say I do not see anywhere in the video such a comment from Trump. But feel free to post the video of what you are referring to, I'd love to see it.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-03-25 11:32:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Such a poor attempt at deflection, I expected more from you. The text of the meme is not in quotes, and "corn" is a reference to Trump's inability to understand words that are too big for him. That must have flown right by you. Just think if he had taken this more seriously, rather than using it to exploit what he wanted to believe, that is was a democratic hoax. We could be in such a better place if only Trump had acted appropriately, like a President should. All those losses of like, just so Trump cold pander his own ego.

Bro, you use words all the time that you don't understand, such as "deflection". And sorry, but according to several of the latest polls (including Gallup) the majority of Americans approve of the way that Trump is handling the crisis.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Ragnarok.Ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2020-03-25 11:42:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Bro, you use words all the time that you don't understand, such as "deflection". And sorry, but according to several of the latest polls (including Gallup) the majority of Americans approve of the way that Trump is handling the crisis.
Since when is 44.6% a majority over 50.7%?

Oh wait, you used one poll over an average of several. Again, not very statisticianal of you.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-03-25 11:59:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Handling the crisis, bro. I wasn't talking about his overall approval. This isn't hard.

Gallup:
Quote:
Trump's response to the novel coronavirus pandemic may be behind his higher overall approval rating. Americans give the president generally positive reviews for his handling of the situation, with 60% approving and 38% disapproving. Ninety-four percent of Republicans, 60% of independents and 27% of Democrats approve of his response.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-03-25 12:03:35
Link | Quote | Reply

But on the topic of his overall approval rating, I do like how Oz linked a website that is showing Trump with his highest approval and lowest disapproval rating in three years. Way to sell your point.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2020-03-25 12:13:32
Link | Quote | Reply

But on the topic of his overall approval rating, I do like how Oz linked a website that is showing Trump with his highest approval and lowest disapproval rating in three years. Way to sell your point.

You are very welcome. I believe his highest rating was 44.8% approval, 48.8% disapproval. He's never had an approval higher than his disapproval. That is the point, ignore it or deflect as you do so well.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-03-25 12:17:23
Link | Quote | Reply

You are very welcome. I believe his highest rating was 44.8% approval, 48.8% disapproval. He's never had an approval higher than his disapproval. That is the point, ignore it or deflect as you do so well.

Your own link shows him with a higher approval than disapproval at the start of his presidency, so "never" is incorrect. Maybe get one of your buddies to fact-check your posts, although probably not Vic since he gets caught using absolutes incorrectly too. It's kinda embarrassing at this point.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2020-03-25 12:17:47
Link | Quote | Reply

he said the hay the Democrats were making and smears against him using it were the hoax.

I believe I've successfully deciphered this sentence, and in response I must say I do not see anywhere in the video such a comment from Trump. But feel free to post the video of what you are referring to, I'd love to see it.

It's obviously edited, you can literally see the jumps where it takes one part and puts it against another.

Where is that video you were going to share? The one where it states "the Democrats were making and smears against him using it were the hoax."

Grammatically it does sound like Trump, so I'm not saying that I don't believe you, but I'd love to see it live. Please share when you can.
 Ragnarok.Ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2020-03-25 12:22:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Your own link shows him with a higher approval than disapproval at the start of his presidency, so "never" is incorrect. Maybe get one of your buddies to fact-check your posts, although probably not Vic since he gets caught using absolutes incorrectly too. It's kinda embarrassing at this point.

When he first took office? He hadn't done anything yet, and once he did...down down down he went. I believe in your world those statistics are referred to as Outlier Data, is that correct?
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-03-25 12:43:37
Link | Quote | Reply

When he first took office? He hadn't done anything yet, and once he did...down down down he went. I believe in your world those statistics are referred to as Outlier Data, is that correct?

No, that is not the correct context for outlier data. Polling is its own beast, but for the sake of layman discussion you could just say it's a common startup anomaly when charting means over time.
 Ragnarok.Ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2020-03-25 12:48:52
Link | Quote | Reply

No, that is not the correct context for outlier data. Polling is its own beast, but for the sake of layman discussion you could just say it's a common startup anomaly when charting means over time.

Or as Trump would say, a common startup animalolulyly.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-03-25 12:53:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Get help.
First Page 2 3 ... 46 47 48 ... 58 59 60