Asura.Saevel
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Saevel 2020-03-10 22:29:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
This is what I find very weird about American politics, you are forcing a 2 party political system by having elections to elect the nominee of each party.

Why wouldn't a party select their own leader? It just makes sense for a party to want to control their message. If anyone else wants to run, they can just create their own party.

So, we had a Brit complaining that we aren't democratic enough, and now we have a Canadian complaining that we are too democratic. WHAT DO YOU PEOPLE WANT FROM US?!?

Putting it this way it does sound funny, bot a complaint, but I do believe you guys have too many elections stretched over too much time.

Because each branch is separate. The legislative doesn't select the Executive, which would completely break the balance of power. The Executive nominates people to the Judiciary while the Legislative approves them. The nominations are for life, meaning they can't be removed by changing political winds.

The House is elected every two years while the Senate is staggered over six years. The result of all this is a complete balance of power with no State or cartel of States able to control the Union. It's only complicated to you authoritarian types.
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2020-03-12 17:02:05
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2020-03-13 07:52:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Notice Chanti's cartoon isn't acknowledging the Democrat women still running for the nomination. Tulsi Gabbard is a Democrat and a women and still running for the nomination, who also refuses donations from corporate groups and super PACs.

YouTube Video Placeholder

Just goes to show how *** the Democrat fan base is.

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2020-03-13 09:23:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Saevel, Tulsi's one delegate won't change anything.

For that mater, Sanders' 725 delegates might not change anything either.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2020-03-13 10:46:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Chanti said: »
Saevel, Tulsi's one delegate won't change anything.

For that mater, Sanders' 725 delegates might not change anything either.
Never said she would win, only that she's still running and that the main stream leftist media has erased her existence.

Your commit depicts this perfectly, laments all these other candidates that dropped, many with even less support then Gabbard, yet conveniently forgets she was even born.

The difference is that Tulsi didn't tow the Democrat party line 100%. After all we can't have a candidate that actually thinks for themselves or might not do what the party leadership orders them to do.
 Shiva.Thorny
Server: Shiva
user: Rairin
By Shiva.Thorny 2020-03-13 10:57:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Saevel said: »
The difference is that Tulsi didn't tow the Democrat party line 100%. After all we can't have a candidate that actually thinks for themselves or might not do what the party leadership orders them to do.

Most of what's wrong with the 'democratic' party in a nutshell. They aren't looking for a candidate to represent the population, they're looking for a candidate to represent the leadership while looking like they represent the population.

Sure, they shoehorned in a gay man, some women, POC, but they were never serious candidates. It was always going to be Joe, and they do what they need to with their media influence to make it appear natural.
[+]
By fonewear 2020-03-13 12:20:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Maybe Tulsi is betting both Biden and Sanders will die from COVID-19 by november.

He is still running for Senate last I checked.

Since he won Super Thursday.
[+]
By fonewear 2020-03-13 19:06:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Maybe Tulsi is betting both Biden and Sanders will die from COVID-19 by november.

Joe Biden is currently frozen in carbonite a la Star Wars. They will un freeze him sometime in November.
[+]
By fonewear 2020-03-13 19:07:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Do not open till November:

[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-03-13 19:57:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Well, that or they're taking from Ginsburg's preservative supply. I personally favor just replacing him with a Chuck E Cheese style animatronic that plays sound clips from his speeches in the 70s.
[+]
By fonewear 2020-03-13 20:15:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Well, that or they're taking from Ginsburg's preservative supply. I personally favor just replacing him with a Chuck E Cheese style animatronic that plays sound clips from his speeches in the 70s.

I'm Joe Biden and some guy approved this message

[+]
By fonewear 2020-03-13 20:35:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Joe Biden is Abe Simpson from the Simpsons:

So I tied an onion to my belt...

[+]
By fonewear 2020-03-14 17:06:20
Link | Quote | Reply

"Let me tell you about Corn Pops they are delicious " Joe Biden

Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-03-16 13:27:42
Link | Quote | Reply

I hadn’t heard squat about the debate, so I checked the CNN winners/losers of the latest debate article. Here’s some excerpts from that list:

Winner: Donald Trump
Losers: Joe Biden/Bernie Sanders

So was the debate really that big of a train wreck for CNN to say that?
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-03-16 13:32:32
Link | Quote | Reply

It was just boring and ill timed, people aren't focused on the election right now. They opened with talking about how they would be handling the coronavirus situation and what should be done about it going forward, and the pundits say thats a "win" for Trump because they didn't spend the entire time slamming his weak response thus far. He was barely mentioned.
By Odinz 2020-03-16 13:40:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Viciouss said: »
It was just boring and ill timed, people aren't focused on the election right now. They opened with talking about how they would be handling the coronavirus situation and what should be done about it going forward, and the pundits say thats a "win" for Trump because they didn't spend the entire time slamming his weak response thus far. He was barely mentioned.

typical fail from democrats.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-03-16 14:52:36
Link | Quote | Reply

So, if I’m hearing this correctly, Democrat pundits think it’s more important to slam Trump than it is to show that you actually have a real plan for what you would you in the same situation?
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2020-03-16 15:13:47
Link | Quote | Reply

So, if I’m hearing this correctly, Democrat pundits think it’s more important to slam Trump than it is to show that you actually have a real plan for what you would you in the same situation?
News media =/= democratic pundits.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-03-16 15:35:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Chanti said: »
News media =/= democratic pundits.

If you say so.
[+]
By fonewear 2020-03-16 15:36:35
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm shocked Joe and Bernie aren't sheltering in place. One handshake could end their lives.
[+]
By fonewear 2020-03-16 15:36:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Hell Bernie looks like a stiff breeze could kill him or cause another heart attack.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-03-16 16:39:18
Link | Quote | Reply

I just saw an online ad asking me to join President Obama and Attorney General Holder in the effort to end gerrymandering. I don’t know the coronavirus could turn back time, but at least that gives Bernie another shot at the 2016 nod.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
[+]