Random Politics & Religion #39: Guac Is Extra

Language: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #39: Guac is extra
Random Politics & Religion #39: Guac is extra
First Page 2 3 ... 35 36 37 ... 47 48 49
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: misacat
By Nadleeh Sakurai 2019-11-06 12:27:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Ozment
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2019-11-06 12:28:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Nausi said: »
Shi’s assertion that illegals don’t want to risk voting cause jail is nonsense.

Registering to vote if you’re not eligible is a jailable offense and we have ample evidence that noncitizens are registered to vote.

People were mistakenly registered, and from your article:

Quote:
That includes legal residents who are not citizens, although the DMV says none of the people mistakenly registered are people living in the country illegally.

Again, you just debunked your own claim.
 Ragnarok.Ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2019-11-06 12:33:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Saevel said: »
Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
Trump won the popular vote if you remove the 40 million illegal voters. right?
Explain to me what’s stopping them from voting? Because it isnt ID

Same reason as for why a vast majority of people don't commit voter fraud, they don't want to go to jail.

Illegals are most certainly without a doubt voting, don't pretend otherwise.

Lies, nothing but alt-right conspiracy BS.

Plus your Canadian so your opinion is worth even less then a Californian, and that's saying something.

Just because his political views are different than yours doesn't mean he can't have an opinion, or that it isn't valid.
[+]
By Nausi 2019-11-06 12:45:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Ozment said: »
Shi’s assertion that illegals don’t want to risk voting cause jail is nonsense.

Registering to vote if you’re not eligible is a jailable offense and we have ample evidence that noncitizens are registered to vote.

People were mistakenly registered, and from your article:

Quote:
That includes legal residents who are not citizens, although the DMV says none of the people mistakenly registered are people living in the country illegally.

Again, you just debunked your own claim.

The DMV claims they were mistakenly registered, yet provides no evidence.

Also. The DMV knows which illegals are living in the country? Is that what you’re asserting from the article? How would the DMv know that?
By Viciouss 2019-11-06 12:48:28
Link | Quote | Reply

The DMV claims they were mistakenly registered, yet provides no evidence.

....?
By Nausi 2019-11-06 12:49:27
Link | Quote | Reply

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/feb/26/lawsuit-100000-noncitizens-registered-vote-pa/

Quote:
One man, Felipe Rojas-Orta, canceled his registration last year, filing a handwritten note saying he was not a citizen. He had, however, registered as a Democrat and voted in three separate elections, including most recently 2016, the year of the presidential race.
 Bismarck.Josiahflaming
Server: Bismarck
user: Josiahafk
By Bismarck.Josiahflaming 2019-11-06 13:36:12
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
By fonewear 2019-11-06 13:39:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Same reason as for why a vast majority of people don't commit voter fraud, they don't want to go to jail.

Lies, nothing but alt-right conspiracy BS.

Plus your Canadian so your opinion is worth even less then a Californian, and that's saying something.

Just because his political views are different than yours doesn't mean he can't have an opinion, or that it isn't valid.

It's all a vast right wing agenda who's evil plot will someday bring down FFXIAH !
 Asura.Saevel
Server: Asura
By Asura.Saevel 2019-11-06 14:00:55
Link | Quote | Reply

They just don't represent a big enough block to have an impact on any major election.

That is an assumption, Sav. The more accurate statement in my opinion is to say they ARE voting and we dont know how big of a block they are.

The retards here, that insist they don’t are just being dumb. They intentionally turn off their brain because they know that IF they concede that illegals DO vote and some elections are swung by a thousand or two votes, then their irrational case against voter id laws flies out the window.

It's a simple thought experiment. Any place where there is a large enough gathering of illegals to actually constitute a major voting block, would be a place already heavily Democrat. Places that are heavily Republican tend not to treat mass gatherings of illegals too well and are vigilant about large numbers of non-English speaking voters suddenly showing up where there weren't any before.

Reference that county map I posted earlier, you can see the huge blue and red area's, the illegals would be voting Democrat inside heavily Democrat majority areas and thus have no real impact on those major elections. A bunch of illegals in California voting for the Democrat Governor or Senator isn't going to change that position from going to a Democrat Governor or Senator. Conversly a large number of illegals showing up at Oklahoma voting centers would be immediately noticed and investigated by the Oklahoman's and not change their elections from going Republican.

That's how we can see them having no real impact. Now a place they could have an impact is the local county or even state senate elections as those tend to have slimmer margins and there can be multiple candidates of the same party for the same position. The same California election, but instead it's for a position as the county treasurer, a few thousand illegals voting could change the result. Or two different Democrats running for state senator, a few thousand illegals could swing that from one Democrat to another Democrat.

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Nausi 2019-11-06 14:11:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Yep we all wish we were Canadian. Thats it!
By Nausi 2019-11-06 14:16:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Oops looks like the FBI files fraudulent 302s in the Flynn case and now the Feds have admitted to it.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-11-06 14:20:17
Link | Quote | Reply

More facts I don't like from twitter.
 Asura.Saevel
Server: Asura
By Asura.Saevel 2019-11-06 15:24:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Remember guys, all Donald Trump needs to do to get the Democrats on his side is become a pedo. I mean it worked for Epstein and the Clintons, the media went dark on any story related to that guy. That hot mic moment and the Media Entertainment Complex circling the wagons on it was hilarious.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-11-06 15:50:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Fringe Conspiracy Theorist Believes Epstein Just Killed Himself

Quote:
BAKER'S BEND, ID—Fringe conspiracy theorist Alec Peters has pushed a lot of crazy theories, including false flag shootings, NASA weather control, and the idea that everyone in Washington, D.C. is a lizard-person under the control of an advanced alien race (though he's actually provided some interesting evidence for that last claim).

But Peters has finally left the reservation with his latest claim: that Jeffrey Epstein committed suicide in prison.

Peters recently published his latest YouTube video, titled "WHAT THE DEEP STATE DOESN'T WANT YOU TO KNOW: EPSTEIN ACTUALLY DID JUST COMMIT SUICIDE."

"I know most of you out there are going to call me a crazy conspiracy theorist, but here goes: Epstein committed suicide," he said on his video. "The mainstream thinking here is that he didn't do it and that someone else had him killed, but that's what all these normies out there want you to believe.

A lot of Peters' followers quickly unsubscribed, calling him a crackpot.

"I could track with him through his flat-earth phase, but this is too far," wrote one commenter. "Unsubscribing."

His video was immediately demonetized and scrubbed from the internet, presumably by deep state operatives who want to cover up the truth.
[+]
By Nausi 2019-11-06 15:57:35
Link | Quote | Reply

This public testimony is gonna boil down to “this guy’s opinion is ORANGE MAN BAD”. There will be no evidence presented, only hearsay and innuendo.

How do we know, because they aren’t calling the Ukrainian or the whistleblower to testify, which means they know their testimony wont hold up under scrutiny.
[+]
By volkom 2019-11-06 16:06:29
Link | Quote | Reply

We should take off work next week on the day the televised hearings are on and make it a drinking game.
[+]
By Nausi 2019-11-06 16:09:43
Link | Quote | Reply

volkom said: »
We should take off work next week on the day the televised hearings are on and make it a drinking game.
Every time lefties say “Blumpf is done”, we drink.

Its been too long since I had alcohol poisoning.
[+]
By Nausi 2019-11-06 16:39:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Reminder, if they can railroad a US General by falsifying evidence, just think of what that deep state can do to you.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-11-06 16:42:02
Link | Quote | Reply

lol, reminder: Flynn was never railroaded by anyone other than himself.
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2019-11-06 16:58:32
Link | Quote | Reply

At my age I care about my liver.
 Ragnarok.Ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2019-11-06 17:11:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Reminder, if they can railroad a US General by falsifying evidence, just think of what that deep state can do to you.

Ragnarok.Ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2019-11-06 17:12:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Every time lefties say “Blumpf is done”, we drink.

Its been too long since I had alcohol poisoning.

In that case I'd be saying "Blumpf is done” every 5 minutes.
By Nausi 2019-11-06 17:15:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Sessions announcing 2020 senate bid.

Bye bye Doug Jones!
By Viciouss 2019-11-06 17:23:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Doug Jones is jumping for joy right now.
By Nausi 2019-11-06 17:24:44
Link | Quote | Reply

everything i dont like is a conspiracy theory

You’re all wet on this one bud.

How did you miss this? Its on Yahoo news.

Quote:
The attorneys prosecuting former White House National Security Adviser Michael Flynn were forced to admit in a Tuesday letter to Flynn’s legal defense that the notes which formed the official document describing Flynn’s January 2017 interview were not written by agent Peter Strzok, as they’ve maintained throughout the case.

Meaning the FBI falsified evidence they used to coerce Flynn into pleading guilty.
By Viciouss 2019-11-06 17:34:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Funny how that admission comes nowhere near falsifying evidence. They got the notetakers mixed up. No impact on the case.
 Ragnarok.Ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2019-11-06 17:58:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
The attorneys prosecuting former White House National Security Adviser Michael Flynn were forced to admit in a Tuesday letter to Flynn’s legal defense that the notes which formed the official document describing Flynn’s January 2017 interview were not written by agent Peter Strzok, as they’ve maintained throughout the case.

Meaning the FBI falsified evidence they used to coerce Flynn into pleading guilty.

You have my name as if I said something, but I don't see anything I wrote. Are you pulling a Rava ninja edit?
By Nausi 2019-11-06 20:28:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:

Meaning the FBI falsified evidence they used to coerce Flynn into pleading guilty.[/quote]

(Phoneposting)
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 35 36 37 ... 47 48 49