Random Politics & Religion #38: The 38th One

Language: JP EN DE FR
users online

You must be logged in to do that.

Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #38: The 38th One
Random Politics & Religion #38: The 38th One
First Page 2 3 ... 155 156 157 ... 198 199 200
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-10-03 18:27:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Sorry Vic, I know you think it's hilarious (you're a broken record on that account) but nothing is more funny than watching you guys think that you have something that will take Trump down for the 478th time. It'd almost be cute if it wasn't so sad.
[+]
By fonewear 2019-10-03 18:27:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Viciouss said: »
Now its been reported that Trump has already brought up both Biden and Warren on a June 18th phone call with the Chinese, wow. Where are his babysitters? Lets see the transcript. What did you do this time Trump?
[+]
By fonewear 2019-10-03 18:27:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Feel free to use the Vic is wrong. jpg !
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-10-03 18:29:06
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
Feel free to use the Vic is wrong. jpg !

I will! But I'll have to regulate myself, because it's pertinent at least a dozen times a day.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2019-10-03 18:53:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Dannyl said: »
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
In unrelated news, renowned anti-Trumpist Robert DeNiro is being sued for gender discrimination, harassment, and unwanted physical contact. Another virtue signaler bites the dust.
Where are the cries to boycott and pull the new movie from theaters because of this... oh right, double standard .. fail
They are out there Dannyl, you just aren't checking the right websites and forums.

Now its been reported that Trump has already brought up both Biden and Warren on a June 18th phone call with the Chinese, wow. Where are his babysitters? Lets see the transcript. What did you do this time Trump?
We don't need a transcript, he announced it on TV.
By Viciouss 2019-10-03 18:54:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Sorry Vic, I know you think it's hilarious (you're a broken record on that account) but nothing is more funny than watching you guys think that you have something that will take Trump down for the 478th time. It'd almost be cute if it wasn't so sad.

Yea, keep up that deflection. You realize how easy it's been for us over here right? Saevel and nausi have been outright lying for days. You just completely whiffed bringing up the Steele dossier. The alt right is in full spin mode, this is gonna be free wins everyday for months. This is the new normal for months to come. I'm sure you will cling to those negative numbers for Trump, trying to spin them as if they aren't actually negative.
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2019-10-03 19:00:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Yea, keep up that deflection. You realize how easy it's been for us over here right? Saevel and nausi have been outright lying for days. You just completely whiffed bringing up the Steele dossier. The alt right is in full spin mode, this is gonna be free wins everyday for months. This is the new normal for months to come. I'm sure you will cling to those negative numbers for Trump, trying to spin them as if they aren't actually negative.
They aren't really lying, they are just repeating the party line.

Which just happens to be lies.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-10-03 19:07:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Saevel said: »
And it just got surreal. The witness was working with the Democrats to write the complaint.

Seems like a good time to remind everyone that this is still a complete unsourced lie.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-10-03 19:53:45
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm sure you will cling to those negative numbers for Trump, trying to spin them as if they aren't actually negative.

Poor Vic. I've explained this to you so many times, yet you still can't see the forest for the trees.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-10-03 19:55:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Chanti said: »

Yeah, you can lecture us when your party line contains even a modicum more truth.
[+]
By fonewear 2019-10-03 20:03:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Chanti said: »

Oh no a politician lied how will I ever have faith in government again !
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-10-03 20:04:48
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm sure you will cling to those negative numbers for Trump, trying to spin them as if they aren't actually negative.

Poor Vic. I've explained this to you so many times, yet you still can't see the forest for the trees.

Yea, too bad your opinions can't change Trump's disapproval numbers.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-10-03 20:14:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Yea, too bad your opinions can't change Trump's disapproval numbers.

It's not opinion, it's data. Regardless, it doesn't need to change anything. Let's examine why.

Favorability ratings closely mirror approval ratings, except they can be tracked before someone gets into office.

Favorability Spread:
Election Day 2016: -21 favorability, Trump wins with 77 electoral votes over Clinton
Current Day: -13 favorability

Trump is more favorable now after years of constant attacks against him than he was when he won office, and you're no closer to having a better candidate than you did when he beat you. Tell me again why I should be worried?
[+]
By Nausi 2019-10-04 06:00:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh here comes another round of “anonymous sources” say.

Take THAT blumpf.
[+]
By Nausi 2019-10-04 06:58:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Texts lead to the inevitable sequence of “the president is crystal clear there is to be no quid pro quo”.

Welp another lib hoax busted.
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
Server: Asura
By Asura.Saevel 2019-10-04 07:25:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Nausi said: »
Oh here comes another round of “anonymous sources” say.

Take THAT blumpf.

"Anonymous sources" is just the opinion of someone nearby.
By Nausi 2019-10-04 07:53:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Ill say it again.

Biden is on tape bragging about how corrupt he is. Trump has a duty to investigate that.
[+]
By Nausi 2019-10-04 07:57:45
Link | Quote | Reply

https://twitter.com/avery1776/status/1179905730310213632?s=21
By Nausi 2019-10-04 08:37:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Great jobs report! Unemployment at a 50 year low.

INPEACH!
[+]

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
By Nausi 2019-10-04 08:58:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Oops Pelosi’s son has what is looking like corrupt ties to Ukraine as well.

No wonder they are so panicked.
[+]
By Eboneezer 2019-10-04 09:11:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Looks like the Simpsons predicted the future once again. #EatTheBabies
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
Server: Asura
By Asura.Saevel 2019-10-04 09:39:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Shiroi said: »

No quid pro quo of any kind, but the texts you conveniently left out mention they are withholding security assistance until Ukraine investigate Biden.

That is just you attributing your own meaning and insinuating stuff without evidence.

Trump took a brown ***and later gave a speech, PROVES HE"S RACIST IMPEACH!!!

When someone asked about the request the response was loud and clear, the Ukraine aid was not related to President Trumps request. Hell the Dem's can't even tell us if there is an impeachment investigation or not.

But hey we get it, the Orange man touched you didn't he.
[+]

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By fonewear 2019-10-04 10:30:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
That is just you attributing your own meaning and insinuating stuff without evidence.

Nausi said: »
Biden is on tape bragging about how corrupt he is. Trump has a duty to investigate that.

It doesn't seem to bother you too much, oh wait, left bad, where did the left touch you?

But let's be serious a moment.

It is a quid pro quo.

Shouldn't you be gathering food for the harsh Canadian winter ?
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-10-04 10:32:19
Link | Quote | Reply

This is precious coming from the guy that has been making ***up for the last week regarding this topic.
By fonewear 2019-10-04 10:32:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Since this is such a dumb topic.

I'm going to post pictures of igloos.
By fonewear 2019-10-04 10:33:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Meanwhile in Canada

[+]
By fonewear 2019-10-04 10:40:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Don't worry when you look back at this in retrospect you will realize what a waste of time and money this was.

Nothing will have changed your opinion of the President.

And you will wonder why you waste your time and energy on Trump.
[+]
By fonewear 2019-10-04 10:43:05
Link | Quote | Reply

America has survived: Civil War Vietnam War WW 2 WW 1 Korean War Slavery Presidents being assassinated etc

And you *** are worried about a phone call. Give me a break.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 155 156 157 ... 198 199 200