Random Politics & Religion #38: The 38th One

Language: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #38: The 38th One
Random Politics & Religion #38: The 38th One
First Page 2 3 ... 152 153 154 ... 198 199 200
 Asura.Saevel
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Saevel 2019-10-02 16:17:09
Link | Quote | Reply

And it just got surreal. The witness was working with the Democrats to write the complaint.
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2019-10-02 16:19:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Posting on phone.

So yeah this just blew up in their faces. Total snow job by the Dems to generate a scandal, like the bad FISA warrants.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-10-02 16:21:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Saevel said: »
And it just got surreal. The witness was working with the Democrats to write the complaint.

Lol, 100% facts I don't like. This did not happen. Trump lying obviously gives his supporters cover to lie, so why not go all in?
By Nausi 2019-10-02 18:30:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Federal law states Whistleblowers are not entitled to federal protection if they don’t take their complaint to the IG office first.

Schiff lied to the American people. 100% a fraud.

Release this treasonous ***bags name.
By Viciouss 2019-10-02 18:38:31
Link | Quote | Reply

lol, desperation is real.
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2019-10-02 19:57:02
Link | Quote | Reply

The real story:

Whistleblower (WB hereafter) talked to an IC staffer about the proper way to proceed. This is the proper, reasonable, and actually literally by the book way to do it.

Staffer (I will remind you that Schiff is a member, not a staffer) told the WB to go blow whistles. WB proceed to do so through the proper procedures.

TLDR: Keep promoting right wing conspiracy theories, we will try not to laugh and fail miserably.
[+]
By Nausi 2019-10-02 20:03:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Lol where did you get that? From schiff?
By Viciouss 2019-10-02 20:05:51
Link | Quote | Reply

lol, as no one even bothers wondering where nausi got his wild, wrong ideas from.
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2019-10-02 20:32:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Nausi said: »
Lol where did you get that? From schiff?
I got it from several news sources.

But as they are all MSM you can put your fingers in your ears and chant "la la la I can't hear you."
[+]
By Nausi 2019-10-02 21:34:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Where did they get it from?

Schiff?

Anonymous source familiar with the matter?
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-10-02 22:35:06
Link | Quote | Reply

They don't care, Nausi. They dig until they hear what they want to hear and then they stop.

In the meantime, I'm just going to drop my daily reminder that the polls still haven't budged. Trump isn't going anywhere, womp womp.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-10-02 22:44:20
Link | Quote | Reply

lol, we don't care about conspiracy theories. There are no sources to back up nausi and Saevels lies. It's that simple.
By Viciouss 2019-10-02 22:50:21
Link | Quote | Reply

7 days since the impeachment inquiry was launched, everyday has seen a trump meltdown, a trump Twitter tantrum, and a new conspiracy that was debunked instantly. It's gonna be an amazing winter over here.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-10-02 22:59:29
Link | Quote | Reply

What about Biden's lie that he never spoke with his son about his dealings in Ukraine, only for a photo to surface proving the exact opposite?
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-10-02 23:11:01
Link | Quote | Reply

What about it? A golf picture has nothing to do with Trump's wrongdoing. It's just deflection, your hoping that the Bidens did something wrong.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-10-02 23:53:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Viciouss said: »
What about it? A golf picture has nothing to do with Trump's wrongdoing. It's just deflection, your hoping that the Bidens did something wrong.

It proves that he lied. Why would he lie if he has nothing to hide?
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-10-03 01:09:19
Link | Quote | Reply

It proves it huh? What did they discuss?
By Viciouss 2019-10-03 01:14:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Reminder this remains a complete, unsourced lie.
By Nausi 2019-10-03 07:10:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Chanti said: »
The real story:

Whistleblower (WB hereafter) talked to an IC staffer about the proper way to proceed. This is the proper, reasonable, and actually literally by the book way to do it.

Staffer (I will remind you that Schiff is a member, not a staffer) told the WB to go blow whistles. WB proceed to do so through the proper procedures.

TLDR: Keep promoting right wing conspiracy theories, we will try not to laugh and fail miserably.

The rules are VERY clear on this. Whistleblowers must complete ALL proper channels BEFORE contacting congress. There is no way the WB could have started it, gone to Schiff for advice, and then finished the complaint.
[+]
By Nausi 2019-10-03 07:10:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
They don't care, Nausi. They dig until they hear what they want to hear and then they stop.

In the meantime, I'm just going to drop my daily reminder that the polls still haven't budged. Trump isn't going anywhere, womp womp.
In fact he’s up in many lefty pols.

Backfire central.
[+]
By Nausi 2019-10-03 07:12:47
Link | Quote | Reply

These aren't even straws that Vuc is grasping at.

Bagbad bob level gaslighting here.

Reminder, theres no evidence Trump committed any crimes. Only rumor, hearsay, and innuendo.
[+]
By Nausi 2019-10-03 07:23:35
Link | Quote | Reply

https://twitter.com/w7voa/status/1179497623457320962?s=21

Quote:
Asked if he spoke to his son about #Ukraine, @JoeBiden tells @NBCNews, "We communicated a couple times. But look, there is zero, zero, zero evidence of any assertion being made

Someone let Biden out to the press. He admits to lying and the asks for trust.

#bidengate

We are witnessing the popping of the media bubble.
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2019-10-03 07:41:50
Link | Quote | Reply

The real story:

Nope, witness contacted the Dems and they wrote the complaint that they then signed.

Go back a few pages and I mention how the witness had someone "help" them with the complaint because it's written in legalese and not layman's english. Originally I thought it was some Democrat lawyer that he knew, now its made clear that it was someone working for Congressman Schiff.

It's the details that are important and all the Dem's have done is further erode any trust the public had in them. President Trump may be a troll and, but at least he's an open troll.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-10-03 08:30:02
Link | Quote | Reply

It proves it huh? What did they discuss?

And the bait was taken. It's amazing how you suddenly gain an understanding of what "proof" is when it's a claim against a Democrat. At least I know that it's your objectivity that's broken, not your understanding of the word.

But anyway, Biden was forced to walk back his earlier lie already, so the photo is moot. After all, it's crazy to assume that high-ranking execs would talk business on a golf course with the VP there. Clearly Hunter Biden had
so much experience
and wasn't chosen for the job just because of who is father is.
[+]
By Nausi 2019-10-03 08:52:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Yea lefties have painted themselves into the “you cant prove they spoke about business on a golf outing” corner. While at the same time live in the “Trump talking to another president about corruption in the 2016 election is an impeachable conflict of interest”

Jaw dropping.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-10-03 09:07:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Nausi said: »
The real story:

The rules are VERY clear on this. Whistleblowers must complete ALL proper channels BEFORE contacting congress. There is no way the WB could have started it, gone to Schiff for advice, and then finished the complaint.

Still waiting on any source proving 1. the WB did something wrong 2. the Dems helped the WB write the complaint.
By Viciouss 2019-10-03 09:11:45
Link | Quote | Reply

The real story:

Nope, witness contacted the Dems and they wrote the complaint that they then signed.

Go back a few pages and I mention how the witness had someone "help" them with the complaint because it's written in legalese and not layman's english. Originally I thought it was some Democrat lawyer that he knew, now its made clear that it was someone working for Congressman Schiff.

It's the details that are important and all the Dem's have done is further erode any trust the public had in them. President Trump may be a troll and, but at least he's an open troll.

Reminder, Saevel just made this all up. There is no evidence this happened.

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-10-03 10:31:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
Quote:
What about Biden's lie that he never spoke with his son about his dealings in Ukraine, only for a photo to surface proving the exact opposite?

I'm trying really hard to figure it out here, but how does a picture show what they discussed that day?

For comparison, I could say Trump is a proven pedo because there are pictures of him with Jeffrey Epstein.

There isn't proof from the picture alone. My comment was satirical, but I can see how that wasn't obvious.

That being said, I'll play the devil's advocate and use something similar to Occam's Razor. The odds of business associates discussing business on a golf course (which is an incredibly common thing that would be blatantly obvious to anyone who's a business executive) is vastly more likely than someone engaging in pedophilia just because they happen to know a pedophile.
[+]
By fonewear 2019-10-03 10:34:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
Quote:

I'm trying really hard to figure it out here, but how does a picture show what they discussed that day?

For comparison, I could say Trump is a proven pedo because there are pictures of him with Jeffrey Epstein.

There isn't proof from the picture alone. My comment was satirical, but I can see how that wasn't obvious.

That being said, I'll play the devil's advocate and use something similar to Occam's Razor. The odds of business associates discussing business on a golf course (which is an incredibly common thing that would be blatantly obvious to anyone who's a business executive) is vastly more likely than someone engaging in pedophilia just because they happen to know a pedophile.

You want the proof...you want the proof...you can't handle the proof !
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 152 153 154 ... 198 199 200