Random Politics & Religion #38: The 38th One

Language: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #38: The 38th One
Random Politics & Religion #38: The 38th One
First Page 2 3 ... 148 149 150 ... 198 199 200
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-09-30 16:15:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Viciouss said: »
Now it's breaking that Trump asked the Aussies to help Barr investigate the Mueller probe. What a day.

Lol, who cares. Yet another thing that's only scandalous because the media wants people to believe it is. Sorry bud, that ain't going to budge the polls either.
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
Server: Asura
By Asura.Saevel 2019-09-30 16:28:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
Nausi said: »
thats another scandal bigger than watergate.

But smaller than the president asking other countries to investigate/prosecute his political opponent.

Trump never asked for them to prosecute. He asked someone to do a favour and look into a past incident that was public record.

There is nothing illegal or immoral in that, hell leftists world over do that all the time
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-09-30 16:28:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Nobody cares about the polls lol. Your fixation on them is funny tho. How is the support for impeachment going? Rising, right?
By Viciouss 2019-09-30 16:29:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Saevel said: »
Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
thats another scandal bigger than watergate.

But smaller than the president asking other countries to investigate/prosecute his political opponent.

Trump never asked for them to prosecute. He asked someone to do a favour and look into a past incident that was public record.

There is nothing illegal or immoral in that, hell leftists world over do that all the time

He asked another country to investigate a political opponent. Nice attempt at spin tho. Of course it didn't work.
By fonewear 2019-09-30 16:39:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Nobody cares about the polls lol. Your fixation on them is funny tho. How is the support for impeachment going? Rising, right?

I agree !
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-09-30 17:07:08
Link | Quote | Reply

This, coming from the guy who took a rare opportunity to actually link something recently and it was a post by Nate Silver. So what you're telling me is nobody cares about the polls when they're not going your way.

Now, if Trump's approval isn't falling but support for impeachment is rising, doesn't that kind of suggest that the support for impeachment is rising only among those who already don't like him? Gee, what a freaking surprise.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-09-30 17:15:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »

This, coming from the guy who took a rare opportunity to actually link something recently and it was a post by Nate Silver. So what you're telling me is nobody cares about the polls when they're not going your way.

Now, if Trump's approval isn't falling but support for impeachment is rising, doesn't that kind of suggest that the support for impeachment is rising only among those who already don't like him? Gee, what a freaking surprise.

Whats wrong with Nate Silver again? Seems like he had 2018 pegged perfectly. He got one election in his career wrong, narrowly, because he didn't account for the FBI swinging the election to Trump.
I'm telling you that you are fixated on Trump's forever negative approval numbers and its amusing. It seems like every poll is reflecting a rising support for impeachment, which tosses out the fake narrative that the Dems are ignoring the will of the people. Seems like they are doing exactly what we voted for in 2018.
By Viciouss 2019-09-30 17:22:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Trump seems to be fixated on Adam Schiff and his funny portrayal of the phone transcript. Not sure what the problem is, there isn't anything egregious in Schiff's account. He isn't lying to Congress, nor he is going to be arrested for treason (lol), nor is he going to resign or recuse. Its just Trump and his supporters deflecting, as usual.
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2019-09-30 18:17:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Late-day bombshells erupt as Trump impeachment inquiry gets underway
Yahoo on MSN

Barr personally asked foreign officials to aid inquiry into CIA, FBI activities in 2016
WaPo on MSN

Trump Pressed Australian Leader to Help Barr Investigate Mueller Inquiry’s Origins
NY Times on MSN

Pompeo Took Part in Ukraine Call, Official Says
Wall Street Journal on MSN

This is the kind of stuff they really want to leak out on Fri. evening, not late Mon.
[+]
By Nausi 2019-09-30 18:43:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Now it's breaking that Trump asked the Aussies to help Barr investigate the Mueller probe. What a day.

Lol, who cares. Yet another thing that's only scandalous because the media wants people to believe it is. Sorry bud, that ain't going to budge the polls either.
I suppose we all missed the part where asking a foreign government to aid a US investigation is a crime.

Probably because it isnt.
[+]
By Nausi 2019-09-30 18:45:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Impeachment is the new Mueller

Ukraine is the new Russia

Pelosi is the new boss

Same as the old boss.

Same show, same nothing burger.

Dems pointing the same polls that told hem they would win 2016.
[+]
By Nausi 2019-09-30 18:53:31
Link | Quote | Reply

They’re after Barr now because they know he’s got the goods.

Projection of the highest order.
By Viciouss 2019-09-30 18:56:53
Link | Quote | Reply

lots of conspiracies today from nausi. Too bad.
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2019-09-30 18:59:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Impeachment is the new Mueller

Pretty much, same situation, same MO. Dem's and their dieing media buddies trying to stir up as much ***as possible in the hopes something works out for 2020.
[+]
By Nausi 2019-09-30 19:02:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Reminder this isn't news.

Trump told us all about it the efforts to have Barr look into uk aus and Ukraine back in may

https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1178790952196087808?s=21
[+]
By Nausi 2019-09-30 19:04:06
Link | Quote | Reply

No matter how lefties cut this, it boils down to “how dare you investigate democrats for their crimes”.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-09-30 19:04:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Huh, notice how this says something completely different? Imagine that.
By Nausi 2019-09-30 19:11:12
Link | Quote | Reply

https://twitter.com/andrewbgreene/status/1178782028243668992?s=21

Aussie PM rebukes media’s narrative that Trump was extorting foreign leaders.

Lefties are 0/2
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-09-30 19:14:23
Link | Quote | Reply

https://twitter.com/andrewbgreene/status/1178782028243668992?s=21

Aussie PM rebukes media’s narrative that Trump was extorting foreign leaders.

Lefties are 0/2

Thats not what the tweet says lol. Its also not what the "media" has reported. Trolling hard. This is easy.
By volkom 2019-09-30 20:28:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Calling it now

Biden will win the Democrat party nomination. He'll pick Hillary as VP. Biden will win office then get "sick" and die in office. Hillary will then become President.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-09-30 20:31:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Whats wrong with Nate Silver again? Seems like he had 2018 pegged perfectly. He got one election in his career wrong, narrowly, because he didn't account for the FBI swinging the election to Trump.
I'm telling you that you are fixated on Trump's forever negative approval numbers and its amusing. It seems like every poll is reflecting a rising support for impeachment, which tosses out the fake narrative that the Dems are ignoring the will of the people. Seems like they are doing exactly what we voted for in 2018.

I actually worry about your mental state with posts like this. I just don't understand how you can get so many things wrong in so few sentences yet believe so much of your own tripe.
[+]
 Bahamut.Dannyl
user: dannyl
By Bahamut.Dannyl 2019-09-30 20:32:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Biden won't get nomination. They will soon turn on him if they haven't already
 Bahamut.Dannyl
user: dannyl
By Bahamut.Dannyl 2019-09-30 20:34:28
Link | Quote | Reply

I actually worry about your mental state with posts like this. I just don't understand how you can get so many things wrong in so few sentences yet believe so much of your own tripe.

And using ffxiah census data that I've collected, he is representative of so many ppl in this great country of ours. We should all be worried about his mental state
[+]
By Nausi 2019-09-30 20:40:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Scott Adams has something called a two movie theory. This event is viewed in two different movies.

Movie 1: Hero prevails against a coup attempt and turns the tide by asking an ally to assist in a legal investigation.

Movie 2: Orange Hitler goes rummaging for dirt.

The best reason against the left is that they are seemingly incapable of understanding half the people are watching the other movie.

I get how half the country is watching movie 2, they’re fed so much *** and facts I don't like that they just succumb to believing it.

https://twitter.com/scottadamssays/status/1178470198191353856?s=21
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-09-30 21:24:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Awwwwww, I don't care about your worries, because you never say anything. Nate Silver has a better history than you at being right about elections. This was a cute post tho.
By Viciouss 2019-09-30 21:26:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Dannyl said: »
Biden won't get nomination. They will soon turn on him if they haven't already

Biden was never gonna get the nomination, but its been fun to watch the alt-right fabricate a scandal on him. None of this Ukraine stuff is sticking, there was never any investigation into him or his son, nor will there be. Everything has been debunked, point for point. The intel IG came out tonight and slapped down the Federalist conspiracy theory that you guys have been peddling. Of course it wasn't true, its the Federalist.
 Valefor.Endoq
Server: Valefor
user: Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2019-09-30 21:43:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Lets pretend for a minute, that I have no clue what you’re talking about and that none of it makes any sense. Splain please.
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2019-09-30 23:45:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Endoq said: »
Lets pretend for a minute, that I have no clue what you’re talking about and that none of it makes any sense. Splain please.

You only see what you want to see and simply can't fathom any perspective not your own. This is what created the Reality Distortion Field that had the Democrats lose 2016.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-10-01 01:36:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Awwwwww, I don't care about your worries, because you never say anything. Nate Silver has a better history than you at being right about elections. This was a cute post tho.

One, you're wrong again. I've already stated a number of times that I've had better predictions than him in the last few elections (which is when I started doing it). Two, I thought nobody cared about polls? What's with your man-crush on Silver?
[+]
By Nausi 2019-10-01 05:46:08
Link | Quote | Reply

https://twitter.com/trumpstudents/status/1178845949235466240?s=21

After Joe Biden claimed that he never discussed his son’s foreign business dealings with him, a photo surfaced, from 2014, showing the former VP and his son golfing with a board member of the Ukrainian company that paid Hunter Biden $50k a month.

Inpeach Trump for Bidens crimes
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 148 149 150 ... 198 199 200