Random Politics & Religion #34

Language: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #34
Random Politics & Religion #34
First Page 2 3 ... 52 53 54 ... 133 134 135
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2018-08-06 19:56:44
Link | Quote | Reply

No? That's not what I said.
By Viciouss 2018-08-06 20:26:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Nausi said: »
Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
Why is this even a controversial notion? Given the messed up nature of pedophilia, whether someone's developmentally arrested in their sexual attractions or for some reason revert back to some immature state, why is it so hard to believe that state of mind differs completely from regular adult sexual orientation?

Dude, I laid out the logic. You're just ignoring it to cover for the tribe. Male/male sexual assault is homosexual. Period.

This is all opinion, its not data, research, or proven. Your original lie that more sex crimes come from homosexual people is still your personal myth.
By Nausi 2018-08-06 20:42:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Your "logic" is about as useful as nipples on the Batsuit without anything to back it up.

I think it's an arrested mentality where the person has to reconcile regular adult sexuality with never having developed an attraction to adults.
Well yeah but you're using the term "arrested". Meaning a pause in a track of development? Like pedophiles start at point A, going to point B and while on that journey they just get stuck at the pedo part?
By Nausi 2018-08-06 20:43:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Viciouss said: »
Your original lie that more sex crimes come from homosexual people is still your personal myth.
That's not what I said
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2018-08-06 20:51:35
Link | Quote | Reply

We don't need to be reminded how little you know about climate change.
I know so much more than you do.

I mean you still think it isn't a scam.
There are great buys on waterfront properties in Chesapeake Bay. Buy now! Avoid the rush!

(Kinda like how black and latino people are statistically more proportionate to be arrested for committing violent crimes.)
Fixed

Where's your support for saying that homosexuals are more likely to be child predators btw?
He pulled it out of ... his nether regions.

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
By Viciouss 2018-08-06 20:55:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Also, im sure you’re aware that homosexual people are statistically more likely to be pedophiles and child molesters right?

More debunked conspiracy theories.
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Server: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2018-08-06 20:56:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Well yeah but you're using the term "arrested". Meaning a pause in a track of development? Like pedophiles start at point A, going to point B and while on that journey they just get stuck at the pedo part?
Arrested in that they never develop the normal attraction to adults or contemporaries that comes with sexual maturity. They still have the usual sexual drive but it's directed towards children because of this.
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2018-08-06 21:28:26
Link | Quote | Reply

DirectX said: »
Next they'll be saying having sex with other mammals is not beastiality because, well, humans are mammals too!

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-08-06 23:05:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Your original lie that more sex crimes come from homosexual people is still your personal myth.
That's not what I said

Seriously, Vic and Pleebo are straw-manning so hard. They're not even arguing the same thing as us. I asked for data, Pleebo quotes something completely unrelated to what I asked for, and who knows Vic is talking about.
[+]

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2018-08-07 08:52:35
Link | Quote | Reply

While he is right he has it wrong.
By Viciouss 2018-08-07 09:44:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
That's not what I said

Seriously, Vic and Pleebo are straw-manning so hard. They're not even arguing the same thing as us. I asked for data, Pleebo quotes something completely unrelated to what I asked for, and who knows Vic is talking about.

Nope, nice try tho. Fortunately posts cant be edited, so it was easy to just quote nausi's original lie that "homosexual people are statistically more likely to be pedophiles and child molesters."
Of course in your failed attempt to do damage control for him, you tried to change the topic to something more defendable. But I didn't forget his original shitpost :)
By Nausi 2018-08-07 10:08:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Candlejack said: »
Methinks Nausi should be the target of an FBI raid. The way he defends pedophilia is questionable.
how is this not considered a threat?

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-08-07 10:34:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Methinks Nausi should be the target of an FBI raid. The way he defends pedophilia is questionable.

It doesn't matter what it is. Candlejack is allowed to say whatever he wants with no more than a slap on the wrist.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Viciouss 2018-08-07 10:37:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »

It doesn't matter what it is. Candlejack is allowed to say whatever he wants with no more than a slap on the wrist.

Just like everyone else.
By Nausi 2018-08-07 10:40:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Arrested in that they never develop the normal attraction to adults or contemporaries that comes with sexual maturity. They still have the usual sexual drive but it's directed towards children because of this.

I don’t think I agree with that. Specifically because I don’t think a majority of people ever have a specific sexual interest in children to begin with (that I think you’re suggesting they eventually grow out of, still not clear). Sex has a biological/evolutionary function which pre pubescent kids can’t really serve. Ones sustained desire to reproduce is supposed to develop at the onset of puberty isn’t it?

Post deleted by User.
By Nausi 2018-08-07 10:52:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Projection more obvious than anyone ever thougt possible.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By fonewear 2018-08-07 10:56:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Josiahfk said: »

Even if you don’t believe in climate change, you do believe that we should take good care of the earth for future generations right? Each country working on lowering pollution and waste entering the environment/oceans etc?
Co2 is not pollution. And it isnt a significant driver of temperature either. All you have to do is look at Venus and Mars to reach hat conclusion.
Did you miss the point of the post? I’m talking about things making it harder for life to be sustained on earth, like waste building up in the environments.

Unrelated to how you feel about climate change.
Surprised you never answered this simple question Nausi. I’m not trying to railroad you into supporting climate change, I’m just finding common ground between us.

Waste is piling up out of control in our environments and we all need to make a change, unrelated to climate change ideas.

Earth goes through ice ages all the time, and all our plastic everywhere will eventually break down long before the sun explodes.

So the oceans will be clean again with or without us, we just need to think short term regarding the next few generations.
By fonewear 2018-08-07 10:57:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Actually with all this pedo talk people have been thinking about the children !
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-08-07 11:02:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Waste is piling up out of control in our environments and we all need to make a change, unrelated to climate change ideas.

Which, oddly enough, is a far more agreeable argument than trying to shove climate change rhetoric down the throats of the non-believers, and yet the latter is all you hear.

When it's broken down to this argument here, the question is really just a matter of which shade of grey is optimal in regards to government regulation. That sounds like a much more productive discussion, but alas....
 Fenrir.Richybear
Server: Fenrir
user: Richybear
By Fenrir.Richybear 2018-08-07 11:41:46
Link | Quote | Reply

But does the garbage identify as garbage?
Because if it doesn't, how can it actually be waste?
By Nausi 2018-08-07 11:49:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Even if you don’t believe in climate change, you do believe that we should take good care of the earth for future generations right? Each country working on lowering pollution and waste entering the environment/oceans etc?
Co2 is not pollution. And it isnt a significant driver of temperature either. All you have to do is look at Venus and Mars to reach hat conclusion.
Did you miss the point of the post? I’m talking about things making it harder for life to be sustained on earth, like waste building up in the environments.

Unrelated to how you feel about climate change.
Surprised you never answered this simple question Nausi. I’m not trying to railroad you into supporting climate change, I’m just finding common ground between us.

Earth goes through ice ages all the time, and all our plastic everywhere will eventually break down long before the sun explodes.

So the oceans will be clean again with or without us, we just need to think short term regarding the next few generations.
The room to breath os woder than it is portrayed by the enviro-bishops.
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2018-08-07 11:56:49
Link | Quote | Reply

DirectX said: »
Garuda.Chanti said: »
This is Donald Trump kind of English. Elaborate.
Ma's general statement is correct, we, the country, are spending on making our rich richer rather than infrastructure.

But it is the corporations who are doing most of the spending he objects to rather than the government. The corporations have no responsibility to upgrade the infrastructure unless they own some of it like electric transmission lines or privately owned ferryboats or toll roads.
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2018-08-07 12:00:02
Link | Quote | Reply

The room to breath os woder than it is portrayed by the enviro-bishops.
You REALLY need to stop posting from your phone.
First Page 2 3 ... 52 53 54 ... 133 134 135