Random Politics & Religion #29: Hypocrisy Edition

Language: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #29: Hypocrisy edition
Random Politics & Religion #29: Hypocrisy edition
First Page 2 3 ... 54 55 56 ... 111 112 113
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-11-13 20:15:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Zerowone said: »
Bahdday4lybz!

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
You guys sure do know how to beat a joke to death.
By fonewear 2017-11-13 20:48:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahdday4lybz!

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
By fonewear 2017-11-13 20:50:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahdday4lybz!

Cerberus.Pleebo
Server: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2017-11-13 20:51:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Hands up yall its the joke police
[+]
By fonewear 2017-11-13 20:54:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
[+]
By Viciouss 2017-11-13 21:02:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Pretty courageous of these women to come forward in the open and detail their horror stories about Roy Moore assaulting them as teens. Especially since the alt-right goes full ahead on trying to attack and discredit them. That yearbook moment was pretty damning tho.
By fonewear 2017-11-13 22:36:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Viciouss said: »
Pretty courageous of these women to come forward in the open and detail their horror stories about Roy Moore assaulting them as teens. Especially since the alt-right goes full ahead on trying to attack and discredit them. That yearbook moment was pretty damning tho.

Cool story bro.
[+]
By Nausi 2017-11-13 23:58:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Libs really think the yearbook serves as some kind of evidence? For what? Even if it was Moore, all it means is that he wrote some flattering words about a teenage girl 40 years ago.

ZOMG guise, total smoking gun, the only people who write flattering things to teenage girls are people who rape them.

Sexual assault isn't some fad people go through. Does anyone know the odds on how many sexual predators just suddenly stop abusing in their 30s and sail through to their 70s without any other incidents? We're talking huge, huge long shot. Way more likely that a liberal paper who didn't give two shits about a countless liberal politicians, sees an opportunity to smear their political rivals. If this guy was a predator, he would have recent victims, and they would be actual evidence of something instead of the left's self indulgent circle jerk into new-age McCarthyism.

There isn't enough polish for this turd on the planet to make it do what you want it to do.

Plus, Gloria Allred, notorious camwhore. As in will do anything for fame, just ask Kathy Griffin.
[+]
By Nausi 2017-11-14 00:07:58
Link | Quote | Reply

I would have figured you guys would have jumped on the other nothing burger of Trump Jr "colluding" with wiki leaks.

Half of the internet thinks they've got him right where they want him.

Dance sheeple dance.
 Shiva.Shruiken
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Shruiken 2017-11-14 03:01:49
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
By Davorin 2017-11-14 04:01:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Nausi said: »
Sexual assault isn't some fad people go through. Does anyone know the odds on how many sexual predators just suddenly stop abusing in their 30s and sail through to their 70s without any other incidents? We're talking huge, huge long shot.

I'd be interested in a source for a claim like this.

Studies of recidivism of sex offenders seem to show that just a fraction are repeat offenders for a given amount of time. Recidivism rates may not be apples to apples with what you're claiming (recidivism studies track arrests and such), and there are certainly limitations with studying recidivism of sex offenders, but your claim seems hyperbole at best.
 Shiva.Shruiken
By Shiva.Shruiken 2017-11-14 04:12:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Davorin said: »

By Davorin 2017-11-14 04:24:59
Link | Quote | Reply

It's been a while since I had posted in the P&R part of these forums, and I had forgotten that most of the posts here are memes and shitposts.
[+]
 Shiva.Shruiken
By Shiva.Shruiken 2017-11-14 04:59:58
Link | Quote | Reply

It's been a while since I had posted in the P&R part of these forums, and I had forgotten that most of the posts here are memes and shitposts.

here's one of those fancy new moving pictures that seem to be all the rage nowadays

Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2017-11-14 06:26:36
Link | Quote | Reply

"Most"? Try all.

Bad day for libs.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-11-14 07:36:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Pleebo said: »

If I wanted to watch people use the same recycled jokes over and over again in a sad attempt to be funny then I would watch late night talk shows.
 Asura.Saevel
Server: Asura
By Asura.Saevel 2017-11-14 07:40:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Libs really think the yearbook serves as some kind of evidence? For what? Even if it was Moore, all it means is that he wrote some flattering words about a teenage girl 40 years ago.

Leftists don't *need* evidence, their word is sufficient to do away with any reasonable doubt. Evidence is politically useful to direct the narrative that they are always victims of their oppressors and everyone should give them more power.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-11-14 07:46:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Saevel said: »

Leftists don't *need* evidence, their word is sufficient to do away with any reasonable doubt. Evidence is politically useful to direct the narrative that they are always victims of their oppressors and everyone should give them more power.

And then you have people like Menendez who have enough evidence against them to bring to trial but they are still defended.
[+]

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-11-14 08:11:12
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm not sure which side of him is worse: The TDS Ground Zero or the weeaboo?
By fonewear 2017-11-14 08:24:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Sexual assault isn't some fad people go through. Does anyone know the odds on how many sexual predators just suddenly stop abusing in their 30s and sail through to their 70s without any other incidents? We're talking huge, huge long shot.

Studies of recidivism of sex offenders seem to show that just a fraction are repeat offenders for a given amount of time. Recidivism rates may not be apples to apples with what you're claiming (recidivism studies track arrests and such), and there are certainly limitations with studying recidivism of sex offenders, but your claim seems hyperbole at best.

This is where you lost me.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-11-14 08:31:38
Link | Quote | Reply

sprinkled liberally with pointless bitching and moaning about the state of p&r...

Anna Ruthven said: »
Bad day for libs.

yeah it is.... haven't you been watching c-span lately

[+]
By fonewear 2017-11-14 08:32:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Democrats at 1:40 of video:

Democrats: We don't have any plans for the future happy ?

Homer: No !

[+]
By fonewear 2017-11-14 08:38:19
Link | Quote | Reply

I do like the Joe Bidden book tour. I think the book is called how I sleep 8 years and got paid for it.
By fonewear 2017-11-14 08:41:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Ever has been politician is writing books. Pretty sure Bernie is going to write book.

"I would have want if it wasn't for the top 1% and the Democrats conspiring against me I tells ya !"
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-11-14 08:44:10
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
I do like the Joe Bidden book tour. I think the book is called how I sleep 8 years and got paid for it.

I think it's called "Creepy Uncle Joe's guide to groping preteenagers without getting caught" which tragically came out about forty years too late for judge whatshisname in oklahoma.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-11-14 08:45:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Joe Biden is the Democrats front runner for 2020 just think about that...
By Nausi 2017-11-14 08:45:53
Link | Quote | Reply

There's 5 women whom are now alleging assault right?

Doesn't he ALREADY QUALIFY as a repeat offender?
By fonewear 2017-11-14 08:47:37
Link | Quote | Reply

At this point Candlejack might as well announce he is running in 2020 for the Dems.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-11-14 08:52:10
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
Joe Biden is the Democrats front runner for 2020 just think about that...

1.) there is no way we're that lucky... 2.) he'll be 78 years old by then.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 54 55 56 ... 111 112 113