Random Politics & Religion #29: Hypocrisy Edition

Language: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #29: Hypocrisy edition
Random Politics & Religion #29: Hypocrisy edition
First Page 2 3 ... 47 48 49 ... 111 112 113
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-11-10 11:22:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Zerowone said: »
It's pretty funny given that Democrats didn't defend Weiner or Weinstein when they were in the "allegations" phase.

Terrible false equivalence here. Weiner's allegations didn't come out as random allegations from decades ago. He screwed up in very public ways. Weinstein's antics were known by a LOT of famous people who kept it silence for some reason.

Wait until it's a Democrat who is facing accusations on the brink of a major election and you will see the wagons circle. You were around in 2016 so you know how that goes.
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-11-10 11:38:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
But they sure as hell all rushed to defend billy boy clinton didn't they?

So.... before you get all settled in the saddle on your high horse Lash LaRue you should head the ancient wisdom of the prophet ice cube... Check Yo Self

Are you referring to Jeffery Epstein? Because you know if you’re going to go that route you have to address the fact Trump is on the flight logs too.

kill 'em all and let the old gods have their way with them...
says I...

you keep making this same mistake of assuming I'm on somebody else's side... *** sides...think for yourself once in a while... grow a backbone... and pair of balls...let the cold winds caress them as they dangle... it's exhilarating.
[+]
By Zerowone 2017-11-10 11:51:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
It's pretty funny given that Democrats didn't defend Weiner or Weinstein when they were in the "allegations" phase.

Terrible false equivalence here. Weiner's allegations didn't come out as random allegations from decades ago. He screwed up in very public ways. Weinstein's antics were known by a LOT of famous people who kept it silence for some reason.

Wait until it's a Democrat who is facing accusations on the brink of a major election and you will see the wagons circle. You were around in 2016 so you know how that goes.

It’s not a false equivalence when the point is the supporters, party and an entire commercial industry distanced themselves and didn’t make excuses for them; when allegations came to light. Whereas, Breitbart, Hannity (and even yourself by way of trying to rationalize that Democrats would do it too as some sort of sophomoric rebuttal that missed the point) in attempt to normalize sexual harassment and chasing after under aged girls after Moore admitted to doing it and attempted a biblical defense on the matter.

We were all here in 2016 there wasn’t a sexual harassment/child molestation accusation that Democrats or the left wing media circled the wagons on for anyone. Pizzagate wasn’t real and Weiner is going to prison.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-11-10 12:36:42
Link | Quote | Reply

We were all here in 2016 there wasn’t a sexual harassment/child molestation accusation that Democrats or the left wing media circled the wagons on for anyone. Pizzagate wasn’t real and Weiner is going to prison.

Apparently you didn't get the reference. I was talking about accusations in general, not just sexual harassment and the like.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-11-10 12:50:02
Link | Quote | Reply

there wasn’t a sexual harassment/child molestation accusation that Democrats or the left wing media circled the wagons on for anyone.

/CALLS ***

the media and every democrat, in lock step, reading from the same taking points bulletin, defended bill clinton diddling monica lewinsky when she was a white house intern... it doesn't rise to the level of impeachment, it's only sex, it was between two adults, blah blah blah....

if you want to join in to try to sugarcoat that turd sandwich then *** you. I ain't taking a bite.

bill clinton is a *** scumbag that cheated on his horsefaced *** of a wife, his used to power and influence to seduce a twenty two year old kid that worked for him which is sexual harassment anyway you slice it and then when he got caught he tried to *** shame her, call her a liar... and then after she said... oh by the way I kept the dress you*** on...

well then obviously she is crazy stalker....
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-11-10 13:43:23
Link | Quote | Reply

john goodman playing linda tripp on snl was pretty funny though
[+]
By fonewear 2017-11-10 13:44:31
Link | Quote | Reply

there wasn’t a sexual harassment/child molestation accusation that Democrats or the left wing media circled the wagons on for anyone.

/CALLS ***

the media and every democrat, in lock step, reading from the same taking points bulletin, defended bill clinton diddling monica lewinsky when she was a white house intern... it doesn't rise to the level of impeachment, it's only sex, it was between two adults, blah blah blah....

if you want to join in to try to sugarcoat that turd sandwich then *** you. I ain't taking a bite.

bill clinton is a *** scumbag that cheated on his horsefaced *** of a wife, his used to power and influence to seduce a twenty two year old kid that worked for him which is sexual harassment anyway you slice it and then when he got caught he tried to *** shame her, call her a liar... and then after she said... oh by the way I kept the dress you*** on...

well then obviously she is crazy stalker....

What is really crazy is Monica has a TED talk you know those talks that are terrible but people fund for some reason...

YouTube Video Placeholder
By fonewear 2017-11-10 13:45:03
Link | Quote | Reply

And it just so happens she disable the comments cause they might be offensive
By Zerowone 2017-11-10 13:49:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Saying two consenting adults lying about adultery is equal to an adult forcing a 14yr old girls hands on his crotch?

That’s the hill of false equivalence you want to play devil’s advocate on? If you want to be pro-Chester the Molester so be it.

Don’t tell me you’re one of those guys that hates Billy C because he had swagger and the ladies loved him?
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-11-10 13:49:56
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
What is really crazy is Monica has a TED talk

22 minutes...

[+]
By fonewear 2017-11-10 13:51:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »

It’s not a false equivalence when the point is the supporters, party and an entire commercial industry distanced themselves and didn’t make excuses for them; when allegations came to light. Whereas, Breitbart, Hannity (and even yourself by way of trying to rationalize that Democrats would do it too as some sort of sophomoric rebuttal that missed the point) in attempt to normalize sexual harassment and chasing after under aged girls after Moore admitted to doing it and attempted a biblical defense on the matter.

That's a nice post you have there, Jim !

Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-11-10 13:53:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Saying two consenting adults lying about adultery is equal to an adult forcing a 14yr old girls hands on his crotch?

That’s the hill of false equivalence you want to play devil’s advocate on? If you want to be pro-Chester the Molester so be it.

Don’t tell me you’re one of those guys that hates Billy C because he had swagger and the ladies loved him?

who said anything about equivalency ...this ain't full metal alchemist ***

you said the dems never defended sexual misconduct and I said that you're full of ***and/or you have the attention span of a gnat.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-11-10 13:56:11
Link | Quote | Reply

who said anything about equivalency ...this ain't full metal alchemist ***

you said the dems never defended sexual misconduct and I said that you're full of ***and/or you have the attention span of a gnat.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-11-10 13:57:20
Link | Quote | Reply

It's only sexual harassment when an evil Republican does it !

When Slick Willie does it it's "boy's will be boys"
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-11-10 13:59:48
Link | Quote | Reply

paula jones sued him for sexual harassment...

I don't know if I would call that 'swagger' necessarily....

you and billy need to step up your game son

no one was ever so disappointed/disgustd in my performance that they took me to court afterwards....
[+]
By Zerowone 2017-11-10 14:00:14
Link | Quote | Reply

In 2016, old man.

Cherrypick edit the quote then pretend like nobody knows what you’re doing.

We get it. Bill Clinton mad a pass at your wife once while in he was Ohio in your presence. Just for a second you felt she caught the vapors. Making you so enraged that you need bring it up at every opportunity on an obscure video game forum of a 15yr old video game.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
Server: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2017-11-10 14:04:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Bill Clinton was accused f much more than just cheating on his wife... he was actually pretty horrible when it came to women and his abuse of authority... it was pretty sad at the time cuz it all just seemed to go away but they brought it all back up during the election because they also accused Hillary of shutting these women up and taking them down a peg as well and no one seemed to care that she, at the time it was happening, was blasting the victims...
[+]
By fonewear 2017-11-10 14:05:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Why don't you go home and get your shinebox, Tommy !
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2017-11-10 14:06:10
Link | Quote | Reply

The whole defense they came up with for Moore though that Mary was only a teen and Joseph was older made me throw up in my mouth a bit... even a few evangelicals came out and were like WTF?!?!
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-11-10 14:07:08
Link | Quote | Reply

In 2016

OH I SEE....SO IN 2016 THEY DIDN'T DEFEND ANYONE....

THAT MAKES EVERYTHING ALL BETTER.

wait...before I go prove you wrong again
I just want to clarify is that calendar year 2016 or fiscal

and was there something magical that happened during that time that exonerated everything everyone did before then or what the *** difference does 2016 make
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-11-10 14:08:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
made me throw up in my mouth a bit

zero thought it was hilarious. he wishes he could have watched.
By Zerowone 2017-11-10 14:08:38
Link | Quote | Reply

The whole defense they came up with for Moore though that Mary was only a teen and Joseph was older made me throw up in my mouth a bit... even a few evangelicals came out and were like WTF?!?!

But but the Clinton’s!!!
By fonewear 2017-11-10 14:09:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Hillary has been a lesbian for a long time they are just waiting for her "lover" to claim she sexually assaulted her.
By Zerowone 2017-11-10 14:12:09
Link | Quote | Reply

In 2016

OH I SEE....SO IN 2016 THEY DIDN'T DEFEND ANYONE....

THAT MAKES EVERYTHING ALL BETTER.

wait...before I go prove you wrong again
I just want to clarify is that calendar year 2016 or fiscal

and was there something magical that happened during that time that exonerated everything everyone did before then or what the *** difference does 2016 make

Go to bed grandpa Simpson, you’re drunk and completely missed the point of not circling the wagons on pedo’s while you were nodding off reminiscing of your days as a hellfish.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-11-10 14:12:49
Link | Quote | Reply

But but the Clinton’s!!!

cant you quit sucking hillary's *** for five minutes....

you're boring me zero... boring
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2017-11-10 14:14:08
Link | Quote | Reply

But but the Clinton’s!!!
Look I get it the clintons get brought up as a well the Dems too but while it’s not an excuse for what’s happening it is also the truth... Clinton is still locked at as a good guy how are Dems any better then the pubs that are accused of still supporting trump... everyone is so *** concerned about the score either way or making sure the other side is blamed too that we kinda end up ignoring the actual problem... this is not a one sided only Dems or pubs do it there’s a bunch of shady *** in office that have been caught and probably a lot more on both sides that haven’t...

This isn’t a *** political thing this is a disgusting *** up people thing and regardless of political affiliation we should just want to show everyone that this ***won’t be tolerated...
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-11-10 14:18:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Go to bed grandpa

I'm stuck at work with the rest of these jack holes.

wait a minute..not any more I just thought of an excuse to leave early.
[+]
By Zerowone 2017-11-10 14:26:20
Link | Quote | Reply

But but the Clinton’s!!!

cant you quit sucking hillary's *** for five minutes....

you're boring me zero... boring

Only if you stop letting Trump goose your pussy.

(How about them Carrier jobs you were harping about 11 months ago?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/11/08/more-layoffs-planned-at-carrier-plant-trump-promised-to-save.html)

You might want to wipe his caveman juice off your chin son.

I'm not allowed to be exciting anymore, due to the mandates from mods and admin.

It's like Flavin just indicated the horse race politics is absurd.
We can't do anything about Clintons in the 90's.

Let's be real if the Clinton's were Republicans people wouldn't be vilifying her for siding with her husband, and shaming his accusers. Many would be saying how she is a good wife in doing her duty.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2017-11-10 14:29:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Well I didn’t say we couldn’t do anything I actually think we can do something now even if it’s just looking at good ol billy boy just as poorly as we see this Moore scum bag...
By Zerowone 2017-11-10 14:32:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Well I didn’t say we couldn’t do anything I actually think we can do something now even if it’s just looking at good ol billy boy just as poorly as we see this Moore scum bag...

You can do that but its not like people are going to get legal restitution to quell the fire that fuels their hatred, anytime soon.
First Page 2 3 ... 47 48 49 ... 111 112 113