Random Politics & Religion #24

Language: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #24
Random Politics & Religion #24
First Page 2 3 ... 69 70 71 ... 79 80 81
By fonewear 2017-06-13 12:12:54
Link | Quote | Reply

I like you guys more when you don't care.
[+]
By eliroo 2017-06-13 12:15:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Just assume we never care and argue for fun.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-06-13 12:16:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Speaking from experience caring is a lot of work. But you got to care a little bit. It is hard to balance caring too much and not caring at all. I guess set your care to medium.
By eliroo 2017-06-13 12:16:54
Link | Quote | Reply

I put my care at 400 degrees and let it bake for 15 minutes before I forget about it and burn the house down.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-06-13 12:24:26
Link | Quote | Reply

eliroo said: »
I put my care at 400 degrees and let it bake for 15 minutes before I forget about it and burn the house down.
YouTube Video Placeholder
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-06-13 12:31:44
Link | Quote | Reply

You don't seem to understand what a conspiracy is then. Take information you have available and trying to make sense of it, is not a conspiracy. Nice try though.
Actually, I do. You are the one playing with the Russia/Trump conspiracy theory.

There's a reason why nobody (other than the crazies like Alex Jones) uses conspiracy theories as evidence of wrongdoing.

Also, it helps if you wear tinfoil hats. It keeps the government from scanning your brain and becoming one of us.

You don't want to be one of us!
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-06-13 12:32:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Just assume we never care and argue for fun.
Now you are getting it!
[+]
By Nausi 2017-06-13 12:39:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Saevel said: »
So the "impartial centrist" turns out to be a loyal crusader to the leftist cause huh, surprise.

fonewear said: »
You act like we worry about Trump all the time. It is simply a means of discussion. I could careless about Trump when I am playing games lol. But when I'm bored it is a nice conversation.

If you don't care why you go out of you way to have a negative attitude towards Trump ?

"I'm not addicted, I don't got a problem, I just like my drink a bit much, stop judging me".

The crusaders gotta defend their crusade.
Trump is under no obligation to help his enemies keep him under a microscope.
[+]
By Nausi 2017-06-13 12:41:18
Link | Quote | Reply

I think there is enough suspicion to warrant an investigation with special prosecutor (which I believe is happening). When the investigation ends, then people will have to accept the result but it will be much harder to accept the result if the president keeps trying to impede the investigation.
Is here any evidence for the basis of that suspicion?
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-06-13 12:50:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Then you just fell in love with me... because I couldn't be forced to give a ***at gunpoint...

I haven't even watched an entire news show since january...

all I ever wanted was for hillary to suffer...having acomplished my goal, I no longer care... they can ram this stupid planet straight into the sun.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-06-13 12:55:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Nikolce said: »

Then you just fell in love with me... because I couldn't be forced to give a ***at gunpoint...

I haven't even watched an entire news show since january...

all I ever wanted was for hillary to suffer...having acomplished my goal, I no longer care... they can ram this stupid planet straight into the sun.

If we are lucky we can live long enough to watch the world end. I'll be right here on FFXIAH. Singing in the rain.

I'd post the Clockwork Orange scene but you can just look it up yourself me brothers !
[+]
By fonewear 2017-06-13 12:57:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Irish Drunk: Can you spare some cutter me brothers? Go on, do me in, you *** like this, I don't want to live in a stinking old world like this."

Alex: "Oh? And What's so stinking about it?

Drunk: There is no law and order.
By fonewear 2017-06-13 12:57:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Also if you haven't watched Clockwork Orange leave work or school right now and go get it.
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2017-06-13 12:59:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Nausi said: »
Yet he seems to do just that.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-06-13 13:01:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Chanti said: »
Yet he seems to do just that.
He does it because it's easy to manipulate them.

Trump the Puppetmaster (not the job).
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-06-13 13:02:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh god, just imagine Trump the PUP.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-06-13 13:08:40
Link | Quote | Reply

I have an enemies/revenge list but it's from the Simpsons not from Nixon:
[+]
By fonewear 2017-06-13 13:16:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Trump probably has a good enemy list. I'm guessing Democrats leakers I can't believe it's not butter Fat free yogurt and James Comey.
[+]
By eliroo 2017-06-13 13:37:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Is here any evidence for the basis of that suspicion?

If there was evidence there wouldn't be suspicion. This question is just dumb.

Quote:
Actually, I do. You are the one playing with the Russia/Trump conspiracy theory.

Because taking known information and basing my suspicions off of that is a "conspiracy theory". Might as well put on my tin-foil hats, shoot down all those chemtrail planes and pretend that global warming isn't real.

/s

For the record, the accepting a Trump/Russia connection is a possibility isn't a conspiracy theory as there are observable things that could lead someone to conclude that. Now Pizzagate on the other hand is one and calling Global warming a chinese lie is another one.

Quote:
Trump probably has a good enemy list. I'm guessing Democrats leakers, I can't believe it's not butter, Fat free yogurt and James Comey Island.

FTFY
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-06-13 13:59:18
Link | Quote | Reply

For the record, the accepting a Trump/Russia connection is a possibility isn't a conspiracy theory

it's actually the definition of a conspiracy theory

conspiracy theory
noun
a belief that some covert but influential organization is responsible for a circumstance or event.

This is america Eliroo, it's not illegal to talk to russians...
no matter how bad they smell...

And imagining that they influenced the election or had a hand in hillary losing is not only laughably absurd it's also quite sad.

If I was capable of feeling pity then I would feel as bad for you as I would feel for the 9/11 was an inside job crackpots.

It's dumber than the birther movement. and it's more pathetic than the people that believe that the moon landing was a hoax
[+]
By eliroo 2017-06-13 14:11:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
A conspiracy theory is an explanation of an event or situation that invokes a conspiracy without warrant, generally one involving an illegal or harmful act carried out by government or other powerful actors.

Bolded part to identify the differentiation.

Quote:
And imagining that they influenced the election or had a hand in hillary losing is not only laughably absurd it's also quite sad.

Nobody believes that, we all know why Hillary lost the election. I wanted her to lose the election. Let's get that straight.

This is america Eliroo, it's not illegal to talk to russians

No one is saying that either.

The concern (on my part) is that Trump has ties to Russia and is making deals that would benefit Russia more than they would benefit our nation or our allies. Some people have a problem with having peaceful relations with Russia, which isn't my issue. The issue that if he does have ties to Russia and is doing things in collusion with them, there is no disclosure to the nation on it and thus no accountability.

But please undermine my opinion with baseless speculation.
By eliroo 2017-06-13 14:13:17
Link | Quote | Reply

One of the reasons I had good initial impressions of Rex Tillerson is because he proved that he could create a peaceful relationship with the Russians while also benefiting his company. Furthermore his relationship with them is known and out in the open not hidden behind doors with palm leaves covering the tracks.
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-06-13 14:18:24
Link | Quote | Reply

The concern (on my part) is that Trump has ties to Russia and is making deals that would benefit Russia more than they would benefit our nation or our allies. Some people have a problem with having peaceful relations with Russia, which isn't my issue. The issue that if he does have ties to Russia and is doing things in collusion with them, there is no disclosure to the nation on it and thus no accountability.

How can someone undermine your opinion with baseless speculation when it already is baseless speculation?
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-06-13 14:21:57
Link | Quote | Reply

No one is saying that either.

NOTICE YOUR OWN WORD CHOICE

col·lu·sion
noun
secret or illegal cooperation or conspiracy, especially in order to cheat or deceive others.

you assume trump has ties to russia, and then you assume they are nefarious and then you assume they somehow benefit russia more than the usa

So therefore my 'speculation' is not baseless, It is instead rooted and based firmly in your assumsions which are idiotic, but not baseless.

If I make a deal with russia and I benefit more than you, or you feel the russians benefit more than you do it's not illegal.

Let me direct you to the Iran deal as a fine and recent example.

All deals don't have to benefit everyone equally

that's not how any of this works.commercial
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-06-13 14:25:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
baseless speculation

we'll just move the goalpost back a little further and...

trump is a real person and russia is a real country....

that's all the base you need for a special prosecutor these days lol
[+]
By Nausi 2017-06-13 14:36:24
Link | Quote | Reply

senator Warner is a very confused man.
By fonewear 2017-06-13 14:37:12
Link | Quote | Reply

What makes this guy so special anyways ? He is some government flunkie !

His face looks like white bread:
[+]
By Nausi 2017-06-13 14:39:05
Link | Quote | Reply

He has a bit of "powdered toast man" to him.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-06-13 14:40:08
Link | Quote | Reply

He has a bit of "powdered toast man" to him.

Well I'll be damned you are right !
[+]
By eliroo 2017-06-13 14:42:06
Link | Quote | Reply

NOTICE YOUR OWN WORD CHOICE

Quote:
col·lu·sion
noun
secret or illegal cooperation or conspiracy, especially in order to cheat or deceive others.

Do I need to define the word or?
Do I need to explain how the definition of conspiracy differs from the definition of conspiracy theory?
Please tell me you are smarter than that.

Let's dive further though

Quote:
you assume trump has ties to russia

Wrong. I believe there is a possibility given the information presented. I do not assume that it is certain.

The rest of the statement is wrong as well since it continues down that initial chain.

Quote:
If I make a deal with russia and I benefit more than you, or you feel the russians benefit more than you do it's not illegal.

If you are the president of the united states and I am the united states, it may not be illegal but it is grounds to be upset. It could be illegal though given what the deal entailed. If you don't tell me what deal you made though, how I am supposed to know that you didn't compromise my security? Just an example, I'm not sure what, if any, deal trump has made with Russia.

Quote:
All deals don't have to benefit everyone equally

Great. Again, President of the United states. No idea how you are missing that. Pretty big detail.

Quote:
trump is a real person and russia is a real country....

that's all the base you need for a special prosecutor these days lol

Yes because is that is where the based speculation ends. Not the proven ties his associates have had with russia and his potential attempts to curb any investigation into those ties. Not that he has given our allies information to Russia. Not the fact that James Comey Island said that he believes with a doubt that Russia attempted to assault our democracy and all Trump cares about is vindicating himself.

The list is actually pretty long

Don't get me wrong, I certainly don't take this as the bible nor I have I read every detail that is listed here. I'm certain that some of the links in that wiki are simply "facts I don't like" but I have read enough to acknowledge that there may be ties there, but I can't be certain. I certainly hope my suspicions are wrong but for the betterment of the Country, I'd appreciate it if the investigation was done thoroughly without impediment. Currently, it seems to be continuing just fine though, so no need for alarms.

Do I need highlight every uncertainty for you guys to stop assuming I'm speaking in absolutes?
First Page 2 3 ... 69 70 71 ... 79 80 81