Random Politics & Religion #24

Language: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #24
Random Politics & Religion #24
First Page 2 3 ... 60 61 62 ... 79 80 81
By Nausi 2017-06-11 11:52:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Russia assaults the election process in the way they do (which is to say they don't ever change votes) all the time.

Libs only notice now because its lets them embrace the "muh Russia" narrative.

Comey as a boy scout is HILARIOUS. There's a sucker born every minute.
[+]
By Nausi 2017-06-11 11:58:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Looks like Comey now says he deleted his memo.

This seems like it comes right out of the Clinton playbook. He should have said the dog wiped his hard drive.

Is the left just planning on not reporting that none of his account is verifiable now and calling anyone who asks a Nazi?
[+]
By eliroo 2017-06-11 11:59:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Context is pretty important. Had Vought not shown that he is willing to fire people based off of their religion the question probably would have never been brought into light.

In the same notion Muslims and Jews believe religiously that Christians are "condemned too". Most religion operates under "Either you are one of us or you are going to hell". So can see why the critics would be going hard on Sanders for this, especially without context. The problem may also arise from Sanders wording of the question. I think it is hard to pick a side here being both Christian and someone who believes the Sanders wants the best for the US.
By eliroo 2017-06-11 12:02:37
Link | Quote | Reply

They should make another cartoon but with Trump supporters trying to find all the ways that Comey lied. One of the things insecure people do is quickly look for vindication and in between Nausi and KNs post on this subject that is all they seem to be doing. I'm starting to see a pattern here.
 Asura.Saevel
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Saevel 2017-06-11 12:09:42
Link | Quote | Reply

The left, so tolerant of everyone, as long as they aren't a white heterosexual male christian, then then can go die in a fire.
[+]
By eliroo 2017-06-11 12:14:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Guess that is still better than being Intolerant of everyone but white heterosexual male christians.
By Nausi 2017-06-11 12:17:51
Link | Quote | Reply

eliroo said: »
Guess that is still better than being Intolerant of everyone but white heterosexual male christians.
Right! Because if you dont accept the idea that everyone but you deserves special rights then it must be because you HATE them.
By eliroo 2017-06-11 12:20:08
Link | Quote | Reply

So now you hate me? Is it because I'm a pokemon?
By Nausi 2017-06-11 12:22:09
Link | Quote | Reply

"Hey im gonna leak his memo to expose Trump's "obstruction". Clearly I as a former FBI director who knows a thing or two about conputer forensics dont need to keep the original around.

Theres certianly no need for that."

5 year olds could wrote better political plots. Libs are so desperate for a coping mechanism they will buy ANYHING.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2017-06-11 12:56:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Context is pretty important. Had Vought not shown that he is willing to fire people based off of their religion the question probably would have never been brought into light.

In the same notion Muslims and Jews believe religiously that Christians are "condemned too". Most religion operates under "Either you are one of us or you are going to hell". So can see why the critics would be going hard on Sanders for this, especially without context. The problem may also arise from Sanders wording of the question. I think it is hard to pick a side here being both Christian and someone who believes the Sanders wants the best for the US.
Dead wrong on the bolded part Eliroo.

Any monotheist is eligible for the Jewish heaven as long as he or she lives a respectable life within the boundaries of their faith.

I am not speaking for the tiny orthodox cult like sects than you sometimes read about in the news.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-06-11 13:42:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Chanti said: »
What else is new?
[+]
By fonewear 2017-06-11 13:44:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Any monotheist is eligible for the Jewish heaven as long as he or she lives a respectable life within the boundaries of their faith.

I am not speaking for the tiny orthodox cult like sects than you sometimes read about in the news.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-06-11 13:47:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Again with the Jews ! I get it you've had a rough history. But it was just that history. You are no longer wondering int he desert...well maybe if you live in Israel you are...
By fonewear 2017-06-11 13:50:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Chanti needs to tell some old Jewish jokes liven up the mood in here !
By eliroo 2017-06-11 13:51:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Considering that heaven refers to a place exclusively for Jews in almost any of their teachings, I think you are mostly wrong here. I think the view your presented as the "right" view is probably only held by the few while the majority consider "Heaven" their place.

I do respect that their are modern Jews who hold these ideas but they also do not practice their religion much though. So I guess my exclamation only applies to Orthodox Jews, which definitely isn't a tiny sect.

Technically speaking Muslims believe that anyone can get to heaven as well but most of the "right" stuff they need to do to get there fall into their religious text.

Also the guy that Vought fired claimed that Christianity and the Muslim religion have the same "God" which is 100% true.
By fonewear 2017-06-11 13:54:04
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't know my God doesn't tell me to blow up teenagers at a concert. Maybe I"m missing something.
By fonewear 2017-06-11 13:56:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Wait for the #notallmuslims that will solve everything.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-06-11 13:56:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Considering that heaven refers to a place exclusively for Jews in almost any of their teachings, I think you are mostly wrong here.
Dude, seriously?

Let me put it to you this way: Nearly every single religion has a claim on "heaven" to be exclusive to their singular religion.

Judaism does it.
Islam does it.
Christianity does it.
Buddhism sort of does it. (Multi-layered heaven dependent on how good you were and so on)

To say that this is a "Jewish only issue" is like saying only humans breath.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-06-11 13:57:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Long-story short: Study some theology for crying out loud.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-06-11 13:57:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Jews already have heaven it is in a Deli in Brookyln.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-06-11 13:59:02
Link | Quote | Reply

FFXIAH heaven is a anime that never ends and it is filled with cats and women.
By fonewear 2017-06-11 14:00:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Considering that heaven refers to a place exclusively for Jews in almost any of their teachings, I think you are mostly wrong here.
Dude, seriously?

Let me put it to you this way: Nearly every single religion has a claim on "heaven" to be exclusive to their singular religion.

Judaism does it.
Islam does it.
Christianity does it.
Buddhism sort of does it. (Multi-layered heaven dependent on how good you were and so on)

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-06-11 14:00:57
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
FFXIAH heaven is a anime that never ends and it is filled with cats and women.
Well ***, I have been doing it wrong then.

/grabs a priest garb from the closet.

"Welcome Children, and may the Grace of Scragg be with you all. Praise be to GoogleAds and may your waifus ever be so fulfilling."
[+]
By fonewear 2017-06-11 14:02:42
Link | Quote | Reply

I have proof Hell exists it is somewhere deep inside Kathy Griffin where her heart used to be.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-06-11 14:14:00
Link | Quote | Reply

They should make another cartoon but with Trump supporters trying to find all the ways that Comey lied. One of the things insecure people do is quickly look for vindication and in between Nausi and KNs post on this subject that is all they seem to be doing. I'm starting to see a pattern here.

No.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-06-11 14:15:13
Link | Quote | Reply

The lack of self awareness as Rav said earlier is quite astonishing. Have you ever considered that you are wrong ? I mean it is okay if you are wrong. The world won't end.
[+]
By eliroo 2017-06-11 14:26:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Holy ***read my first post you idiot. It said the same exact thing you just said.

Quote:
In the same notion Muslims and Jews believe religiously that Christians are "condemned too". Most religion operates under "Either you are one of us or you are going to hell".

^^^^ Literally read ^^^^^

Long-story short: Study some theology for crying out loud.

Also I've studied way more theology than you think. I literally went to college to be a Christian Pastor and theology and other religions were a key focus of studies (No I didn't go to Seminary, it was an accredited with non-christian teachers teaching several of the classes)

So get off of your *** high horse for five seconds and read.

Unless you actually thought I meant that Judaism is the only religion with a heaven which would take some serious negligence on your part, which wouldn't surprise me at this point.
By eliroo 2017-06-11 14:28:08
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
The lack of self awareness as Rav said earlier is quite astonishing. Have you ever considered that you are wrong ? I mean it is okay if you are wrong. The world won't end.

I'm wrong about having an opinion?
Also what situation did I lack self-awareness?

:thinkingface:
By fonewear 2017-06-11 14:30:32
Link | Quote | Reply

It isn't just you in particular. A lot of people here probably think they are never wrong. And that is why it looks like a *** fest. I was just making a statement. That in general people don't know how to argue or present an argument.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-06-11 14:31:38
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm the first person to admit I'm wrong on a lot of things. I mean I'm on FFXIAH that is a mistake number one.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 60 61 62 ... 79 80 81