Random Politics & Religion #23 (Fake News)

Language: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #23 (Fake News)
Random Politics & Religion #23 (Fake News)
First Page 2 3 ... 31 32 33 ... 58 59 60
By fonewear 2017-05-15 19:15:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Trump supporters not only get 2 scoops we get extra sprinkles so there.
By fonewear 2017-05-15 19:17:57
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
By Nausi 2017-05-15 19:26:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Anna Ruthven said: »
Nausi said: »
What evidence is there of Russian anything when it comes to Trump?

NONE!

It just the next refresh of the media's Trump/Russia scam.

I'll eat my hat when something actually happens.
If there was evidence, I can guarantee you'd argue about it being fake or planted or something. I also doubt you'll eat your hat but if you do, will it be a MAGA hat?
That's because it would be "evidence".

Who would not be skeptical of these claims after the media has cried wolf to the point of nausea. It's sad.

The "blind faith" catagorey belongs to those who are still holding out for Trump's presidency to be somehow illegitimate.
Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2017-05-15 19:28:40
Link | Quote | Reply

NONE!

If there was evidence, I can guarantee you'd argue about it being fake or planted or something. I also doubt you'll eat your hat but if you do, will it be a MAGA hat?

Who would not be skeptical of these claims after the media has cried wolf to the point of nausea. It's sad.

The "blind faith" catagorey belongs to those who are still holding out for Trump's presidency to be somehow illegitimate.
The "blind faith" category includes a bit of both sides tbh.
 Asura.Saevel
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Saevel 2017-05-15 19:30:21
Link | Quote | Reply

NONE!

If there was evidence the first thing CNN, MSNBC, Slate, Vanityfair, Washington Post and the rest would do is thrust it on the evening news of every news station and radio show. It would be dialed up to 12 and blasted at the top of their lungs, they would demand he immediately be arrested and so forth. There would be actual evidence, not "reports by an undisclosed government official *wink wink nudge nudge*". Instead it's being done as a hit piece, "well we KNOW he did this, but we can't disclose how we know so everyone is going to trust that we're being honest and not totally bullshiting".
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2017-05-15 19:33:46
Link | Quote | Reply

NONE!

*no*

Blind faith is entirely in the liberal camp right now, their still suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome and can't cope with a world where Trump is President. Republicans absolutely hate having Trump as President but have resigned to the fact that their stuck with him. The guy sucks as a President, and this is what America gets when both sides are so full of their own ***they can't see over the edge of the pile.
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2017-05-15 19:36:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Saevel said: »

NONE!

*no*

Blind faith is entirely in the liberal camp right now, their still suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome and can't cope with a world where Trump is President. Republicans absolutely hate having Trump as President but have resigned to the fact that their stuck with him. The guy sucks as a President, and this is what America gets when both sides are so full of their own ***they can't see over the edge of the pile.
Didn't read, too busy enjoying my two scoops.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-05-15 19:38:31
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm going to eat 3 scoops of ice cream Hitler level achieved.
By Viciouss 2017-05-15 19:39:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Next facts I don't like narrative:

"Reports" say Trump disclosed classified information to the Russians last week.

Media needs to troll harder.
You instantly think every report against Trump is false more than most liberals​ instantly think it's true.

This is funny to me.

Its funny to us all. But at least Saevel realizes Trump sucks.
By Viciouss 2017-05-15 19:42:20
Link | Quote | Reply

It wouldn't surprise me at all if Trump was dumb enough to disclose classified intel trying to impress the Russian delegation.

"Look at all these intel briefings I get everyday, aren't they awesome??""

"Uh, no. We see these all the time too."

"Wellll how about this new red hot intel, I just saw it today! Have you?"
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2017-05-15 19:44:09
Link | Quote | Reply

From someone who was actually present and willing to say what they saw with their name and face.
Quote:
In a brief statement in front of the White House, National Security Adviser H.R. McMaster described the Post's story as "false."

"The president and the foreign minister reviewed a range of common threats to our two countries, including threats to civil aviation," McMaster said. "At no time, at no time, were intelligence sources or methods discussed, and the president did not disclose any military operations that were not already publicly known."

McMaster's statement echoed earlier denials issued by two other administration officials who attended the meeting.

"This story is false. The president only discussed the common threats that both countries faced," said Dina Powell, deputy national security adviser for strategy.
In addition, Secretary of State Rex Tillerson said Trump and Lavrov "did not discuss sources, methods or military operations."

McMaster said the statements by Powell and Tillerson "should outweigh [the accounts] of anonymous sources [in the Post report].

"I was in the room," McMaster concluded. "It didn't happen."

So the liberals got some "unidentified anonymous government officials who aren't officials" saying something happened. On the other hand several named known officials who were present during the meeting saying in plain English that no such thing happened.

Scoopgate all over again.
By Ruaumoko 2017-05-15 19:50:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Viciouss said: »
Next facts I don't like narrative:

"Reports" say Trump disclosed classified information to the Russians last week.

Media needs to troll harder.
You instantly think every report against Trump is false more than most liberals​ instantly think it's true.

This is funny to me.

Its funny to us all. But at least Saevel realizes Trump sucks.
Most know Trump sucks as a politician because... wait for it.

People voted for Trump not only to kill political correctness but to also rip open its rib cage and piss in the cavity. Trump was always a protest vote, and a *** amazing one at that. Trump is a walking middle finger to Generation Snowflake, to all those crying social justice warriors who hard-working people looked at and said 'oh, you like to cry? watch this, we'll give you something to really cry about'.

Whether someone who voted for Trump liked him or not, whether they thought he was a bad politician or not, whether they thought that his ideas were uncouth was and still is irrelevant. Voters did not care, they wanted to watch the self-righteous regressive left suffer; and hooooo-boy have the regressive left delivered.
By Viciouss 2017-05-15 19:59:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Trump is apparently taping WH conversations, so the only way we will know whether or not he shared intel with the Russians is if he releases the tape. He can run whoever he wants out there to deny the story, no one in this administration has any credibility.
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-05-15 20:12:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Viciouss said: »
Trump is apparently taping WH conversations, so the only way we will know whether or not he shared intel with the Russians is if he releases the tape. He can run whoever he wants out there to deny the story, no one in this administration has any credibility.

Welcome to backwards land, where the burden of proof is on the accused.

So tell me, Vic, who has credibility? The MSM that lies so much that it has hit a record low in the category of trustworthiness? The Democrats in congress that can't even turn out their own people? Who?
[+]
By Viciouss 2017-05-15 20:24:14
Link | Quote | Reply

The Senate has credibility, thats about it right now. At least the WH hasn't been dumb enough to run Spicer out there.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-05-15 20:33:49
Link | Quote | Reply

I want Trump to put Gary Busey in as press secretary.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-05-15 20:39:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
I want Trump to put Gary Coleman in as press secretary.
Whatchu talking about, Willis?

*squints*

Seriously, he could be the press secretary, and answer every media question with that phrase, and still do a better job than Spicer
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2017-05-15 20:40:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »

*squints*

Seriously, he could be the press secretary, and answer every media question with that phrase, and still do a better job than Spicer
No he couldn't, he's dead.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-05-15 20:44:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »

*squints*

No he couldn't, he's dead.
/casts Raise

Actually, he still would be a better press secretary than Spicer now.
[+]
By Viciouss 2017-05-15 20:46:22
Link | Quote | Reply

He would "accidently" decline the Raise, I'm sure.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-05-15 20:55:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, Trump can say crazy things and (mostly) get away with it, because he's Trump... and because the media as a whole has pretty much lost its mind. The problem is that Trump has surrounded himself with people who are (mostly) relatively normal by comparison, so when one of them (*cough cough Spicer*) screws something up, they don't have Trumplomatic immunity.

That's where Gary Busey comes in. He's normal enough to do the job, and crazy enough that whenever he says something wrong, well, he's Gary freaking Busey so what do you expect?
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-05-15 21:16:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, Trump can say crazy things and (mostly) get away with it, because he's Trump... and because the media as a whole has pretty much lost its mind. The problem is that Trump has surrounded himself with people who are (mostly) relatively normal by comparison, so when one of them (*cough cough Spicer*) screws something up, they don't have Trumplomatic immunity.

That's where Gary Busey comes in. He's normal enough to do the job, and crazy enough that whenever he says something wrong, well, he's Gary freaking Busey so what do you expect?
TBH, I rather have Greg Gutfeld in the mix.

At least there would be some snark in those press conferences.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-05-15 21:16:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Also, when Gutfeld talks, liberals go crazy.

Double win in my book.
[+]
By Nausi 2017-05-15 22:02:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Former DNC staffer Seth Richlooking like he was probably leaking Hillary's emails to wiki leaks last year before he was murdered.

We need a full investigation into the possibility that Hilary had him killed.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-05-15 23:58:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Former DNC staffer Seth Richlooking like he was probably leaking Hillary's emails to wiki leaks last year before he was murdered.

Absolutely. The serious of the charges demand that there be a prolonged investigation. It's best to presume that Hillary herself is guilty until she can prove her innocence.
[+]
 Phoenix.Xantavia
Server: Phoenix
user: xantavia
By Phoenix.Xantavia 2017-05-16 00:44:16
Link | Quote | Reply

So, we are back to "Hillary kills her enemies" narrative as a deflection again. At least they are rotating away from Benghazi and taking a side path to emails, so that could be refreshing.
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Server: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2017-05-16 04:06:11
Link | Quote | Reply

I know you're probably going for satire here but Poe's law is in full effect.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-05-16 06:11:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Xantavia said: »

So, we are back to "Hillary kills her enemies" narrative as a deflection again. At least they are rotating away from Benghazi and taking a side path to emails, so that could be refreshing.
So, it's ok to investigate possible ties with Russia, even though after 10+ months of assumed ties, no credible evidence is found, however we must continue to investigate (because feels), however, when a man is murdered with possible ties to The Chosen One™, we must ignore it completely?

Talk about your double standards.

Oh wait, I forgot, one is a (considered) Republican and the other a liberal. That's why!
[+]
By fonewear 2017-05-16 06:23:17
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm investigating how they get two scoops of raisins in every box of Raisin Brand !

YouTube Video Placeholder
By fonewear 2017-05-16 06:27:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Found some ice cream for Candlejack:

Peach and mint sounds terrible also...
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 31 32 33 ... 58 59 60