Random Politics & Religion #13

Language: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #13
Random Politics & Religion #13
First Page 2 3 ... 6 7 8 ... 37 38 39
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-10-16 15:01:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Poor Pleebo.

Unless he sees it happen in front of him, he doesn't think it exists. And even then, 9 times out of 10, he would still follow Clinton to it, especially if she throws him under the bus.

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-10-16 18:25:20
Link | Quote | Reply

There is already evidence for what KN said. It may or may not be completely true (time will tell), but it's hardly in line with Alex Jones style conspiracies. WikiLeaks has already provided some of the info, and from what I can tell they're just getting started.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-10-16 18:34:30
Link | Quote | Reply

You forget Rav, anything negative about Clinton is really a conspiracy theory.

The email investigation: Trump was making a scare tactic to throw off Clinton's campaign.
The DNC email leaks: Russians wanted to control the US presidential election.
The Wikileaks emails: Bush did it!

Everything is a conspiracy when it comes to the hardcore liberals.
By eliroo 2016-10-16 18:37:40
Link | Quote | Reply

What a week to go on vacation.

In between Trump admitting to sexual assault 12 years ago, him digging his grave, the msm burying him and the massive news coming from the podesta emails this last week reminded me just how stupid this election is.
[+]

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
Server: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-10-16 19:26:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
There is already evidence for what KN said. It may or may not be completely true (time will tell), but it's hardly in line with Alex Jones style conspiracies. WikiLeaks has already provided some of the info, and from what I can tell they're just getting started.

Where is the evidence of the FBI being corrupted by the Obama administration to not prosecute Hillary?

Russia probably hasn't figured out the proper syntax to fabricate it believably yet.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2016/07/26/1552616/-Russian-Hackers-Altered-Emails-Before-Release-to-Wikileaks

Post deleted by User.
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-10-16 19:55:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Or you know... get elected so he totally follows through on his campaign promises of being a *** to NATO and letting Russia have free reign in eastern Europe and Central Asia without threat of American intervention.
[+]
By eliroo 2016-10-16 20:09:52
Link | Quote | Reply

What a week to go on vacation.

In between Trump admitting to sexual assault 12 years ago, him digging his grave, the msm burying him and the massive news coming from the podesta emails this last week reminded me just how stupid this election is.
Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »

Where is the evidence of the FBI being corrupted by the Obama administration to not prosecute Hillary?

Russia probably hasn't figured out the proper syntax to fabricate it believably yet.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2016/07/26/1552616/-Russian-Hackers-Altered-Emails-Before-Release-to-Wikileaks

This article is pretty BS, it is stretching at pointing the emails back at the russians.

I don't understand why its hard to believe that these emails are the truth. The more we apologize for the corruption the more prominent it will be.
By eliroo 2016-10-16 20:11:19
Link | Quote | Reply

No idea how my original comment ended up there.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-10-16 20:37:22
Link | Quote | Reply

1. Stop misusing the word "apologize".

2. Treating email leaks with skepticism towards the authenticity of the documents is not condoning, tolerating, accepting or excusing corruption.
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Server: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2016-10-16 20:38:16
Link | Quote | Reply

The emails have been a snoozefest. If the juiciest thing found in them so far is workplace candor then I'm not expecting much more from future leaks.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-10-16 20:40:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Doubtful. The way I see it, if they were editing the stuff on purpose it wouldn't be so subtle. Nothing short of a bombshell will get reported by the MSM.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-10-16 20:47:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
The emails have been a snoozefest. If the juiciest thing found in them so far is workplace candor then I'm not expecting much more from future leaks.

Yeah, and I'm sure being called a "needy Latino" by a Republican would have ushered the same response from you.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-10-16 20:49:42
Link | Quote | Reply

YouTube Video Placeholder

CNN low point. Media apparently is the gate keeper according to this guy.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Server: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2016-10-16 21:00:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, and I'm sure being called a "needy Latino" by a Republican would have ushered the same response from you.
Which part of that is supposed to be offensive? And Richardson, the person being referred to in the emails, has gone on to say he doesn't have a ***. It's all really tame.
By eliroo 2016-10-16 21:30:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Candlejack said: »

CNN low point. Media apparently is the gate keeper according to this guy.
He's got a point. Even hacked government emails are considered as stolen government documents and it's illegal for civilians to possess or even look at said documents. This is one of the charges Ammon Bundy and his pack of jackoffs is facing in court in Oregon right now.

No he doesn't. Jesus christ CJ do you believe everything you hear.

Pleebo, really man? Did you read any of them?

The Foreign donations is probably the biggest thing right now.
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-10-16 21:42:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Donations from American citizens who are lobbyists for foreign interest are NOT foreign donations.

If you don't know my view on "campaign contributions" by now, I'm sorry, I have made it plain and often.
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-10-16 21:45:18
Link | Quote | Reply

And in other news....

Clinton Holds 11-Point National Lead Over Trump: NBC/WSJ Poll
NBC News

Poll: Clinton leads Trump by just 4 points despite lewd comments (ABC News/Washington Post national poll)

Politico

By Eboneezer 2016-10-16 21:48:46
Link | Quote | Reply

I've also been on vacation. Where was the tape that had Trump admitting to sexual assault? Is it the one where he was on the bus at the beginning?

Not trying to be funny, I'd like to hear it.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-10-16 22:53:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, some of those are all over the place. And, like I pointed out before, Trump's individual numbers haven't dropped much at all in spite of all the negative press. Hillary's got a nice lead going into the finish line and the odds are in her favor, but a bad debate or a real October surprise still have the potential to sink her.
 Shiva.Viciousss
Server: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2016-10-16 23:17:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Trump basically gave away Ohio this weekend, so it looks like he is going to suffer the largest electoral college defeat in a really, really long time. Probably the 2nd worst ever.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-10-17 00:13:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Viciousss said: »
Trump basically gave away Ohio this weekend, so it looks like he is going to suffer the largest electoral college defeat in a really, really long time. Probably the 2nd worst ever.

The 2nd worst ever, eh? So, you're expecting Clinton to win 98-100% of the electoral votes (depending on whether or not you count Washington)? Are you delusional, or is history not your strong suit?

Post deleted by User.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-10-17 04:09:44
Link | Quote | Reply

As far as Italy is concerned, the news are all about how Hillary Clinton made Berlusconi cry and then mocked him during the Goldman Sachs speech!
Guide Maker
By Seha 2016-10-17 05:56:06
Link | Quote | Reply

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 6 7 8 ... 37 38 39