Trump Talk™
First Page 2 3 ... 64 65 66 ... 216 217 218
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-04-08 17:35:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Just like we've been pointing out that the points on the web page you provided regarding Donald's policies aren't in line with reality.

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-04-08 18:02:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ashleh said: »
Way to dodge my assertion.

With respect to your assertion you also know if you read his policies that he specifically wants to increase the price of Visas for Mexican CEOs and Diplomats. Which in application wont yield financial results since its cheaper to visit Mexico. He wants to revoke visas of freight drivers which only negatively impacts the local economies along both sides of the border.

So while you want to say nice dodge of your assertion, your assertion is intentionally out of context.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Server: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2016-04-08 18:41:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Nausi said: »
100% right, but lets not discount the fact that:

Quote:
Broken down by some of the primary offenses, illegal immigrants represented 16.8 percent of drug trafficking cases, 20.0 percent of kidnapping/hostage taking, 74.1 percent of drug possession, 12.3 percent of money laundering, and 12.0 percent of murder convictions.

Source

Trump really is right when he says "they're sending us their murders"

I wish I could be treated as well as an illegal immigrant when I break the law.
Let's also not discount the fact that you're viewing these statistics out of context. The data are only federal cases and completely exclude any information on local convictions. Of course illegal immigrants would be represented disproportionately at the federal level because their cases are largely not handled locally. It's an incomplete picture. No, Trump is not correct.
[+]
By Altimaomega 2016-04-08 19:58:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Pleebo going on about statistics being out of context disproportionate data and the picture being incomplete..

/bitestongue
[+]
 Cerberus.Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2016-04-08 20:12:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Anything of substance to add? Otherwise, no one cares.
By Altimaomega 2016-04-08 20:27:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Other than those things never seem to bother you before?

Nope, just stopped by and made a comment. Thanks for caring enough to respond.
[+]
 Cerberus.Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2016-04-08 22:51:14
Link | Quote | Reply

So, no then. Thanks what a treat.
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-04-08 22:59:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Well even going by the stats he presents they're pretty low outside of drug possession. That's just doing simple math and objectively looking at the binary illegal. V legal social status variable. What's interesting is how the drug trafficking % is so low compared to the possession %.

What I am really sayin those stats are kinda unimpressive when using them to pander to the fears of certain people.
By Altimaomega 2016-04-09 00:08:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »
and objectively looking

Disqualification!
We will have none of that in politics.
Now, go sit in the corner and think about what you have done!
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-04-18 13:51:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Republican Chairman Seeks to Halt Rules Changes as Trump Complains
Time

TLDR: Trump shrieks, Priebus folds.

Quote:
Facing harsh criticism from front-runner Donald Trump, the Republican National Committee has all-but ceased efforts to update the rules that govern the upcoming convention in preparation for the first potential contested gathering in more than a generation.

Proposed rules changes were set to be a component of the meeting, set for a beachside resort in Hollywood, Fla. three months before the start of the July gathering, amid other discussions about preparing for a convention without a presumptive nominee.

But RNC Chairman Reince Priebus issued the equivalent of a “stop work” order to the RNC’s rules committee on efforts to even tweak the rules in light of Trump’s recent charge that the establishment is “rigging” the nomination. While the rules committee will still meet, Priebus and top RNC members have been lobbying members to avoid making any recommendations to be adopted for the Cleveland convention that could further jeopardize the party’s standing with skeptical voters.
By Ruaumoko 2016-04-23 06:47:11
Link | Quote | Reply

No matter which way you lean and how much you do, you have to admit that a Trump presidency would be entertaining as hell.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-04-23 07:12:35
Link | Quote | Reply

The thing that really blows my mind is the people who say "I like Trump cause he tells it like it is!"
That's so far from truth damn. He's the most deceitful candidate of the bunch(if not ever), he lies even more than Clinton which is really saying something.

It just boggles me how his supporters completely bypass this in their thought process.

This guy could be anywhere from a sincere dumbass, to a master manipulator, to the new Mussolini, to a democrat plant. Such a wild card you really can't tell.
[+]
By Ruaumoko 2016-04-23 07:23:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
This guy could be anywhere from a sincere dumbass, to a master manipulator, to the new Mussolini, to a democrat plant. Such a wild card you really can't tell.
He's not an idiot but he's instead rather headstrong (useful only when one has a thick skull). He's very good at manipulating people as his business record demonstrates (and to be brutally honest manipulating people isn't hard if you know how). He isn't a fascist but rather someone who opposes the prevailing mentality to such an extent that he appears to be such, and he's probably toyed with the idea of running as a democrat in the past but ran with the republican ticket because he knew he could tap into the backlash against political correctness and ride that wave to the oval office.

He's ridiculously entertaining to watch and it's been even funnier seeing traditional republican candidates fall like dominoes.
[+]
By Altimaomega 2016-04-23 08:46:26
Link | Quote | Reply

The thing that really blows my mind is the people who say "I like Trump cause he tells it like it is!"

He has RNC Chairman Reince Priebus scared to change rules because he fears losing voters! How'd that happen if Trump didn't "tell it like it is"? A massive amount of people had no clue what was even going on in the RNC until Trump started drawing attention to it. He is amazing at manipulating people. I just hope he uses his superpowers for good.

It just boggles me how his supporters completely bypass this in their thought process.
Know you know how we Republicans feel about Democrat supporters. (The Master manipulator at work?)

Luckily we have a government that can deal with a dumbass or a new mussolini. He could be a Democrat plant. He would be considered extremely old school Democrat however and I'll take that over anything Clinton or Bernie are serving these days.
[+]
 Siren.Akson
Server: Siren
user: AKs0n
By Siren.Akson 2016-04-24 20:06:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Floppyseconds said: »
Immigration is a good thing, and the reason illegal immigration is so high is largely due to our broken system.
i feel like a broken record but does anyone look outside of American when speaking?
Do we not know how dangerous ilegal immigration is towards any and all nations?
Do we not know that it in itself is a global crisis and not just America's problem?
If America doesn't take control of the situation. Don't expect anyone else to and watch as the problem grows beyond control.
Quote:
A lot of these people do want to become legal citizens. Many of them are far more "American" than even myself. Do you welcome them with open arms?
If we're talking ilegals tuening legal. NO!
If I broke unto your home cuz I thought the grass look greener there could we still be pals? GTFO and have a nice day!
[+]
Administrator
Server: Hyperion
Game: FFXIV
user: Rooks
By Drama Torama 2016-04-24 21:52:24
Link | Quote | Reply

http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/24/politics/ted-cruz-john-kasich-join-forces-to-stop-donald-trump/index.html

Two thoughts:

1) too little, too late

2) Trump's whole mantra is "the establishment doesn't care about you, it only cares about itself", and this plays into that so perfectly you'd think it was his idea

Post deleted by User.
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2016-04-24 22:19:35
Link | Quote | Reply

There is a good reason we have something called LAWS in the 1st place.

There is not one single ilegal immigrant whom has done my country any favors by breaking the very laws that uphold my nation to begin with.
[+]
 Shiva.Viciousss
Server: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2016-04-24 22:23:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Drama Torama said: »
http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/24/politics/ted-cruz-john-kasich-join-forces-to-stop-donald-trump/index.html

Two thoughts:

1) too little, too late

2) Trump's whole mantra is "the establishment doesn't care about you, it only cares about itself", and this plays into that so perfectly you'd think it was his idea

Its definitely interesting. I guess they are conceding Tuesday to Trump entirely, which will put him over 1,000 delegates I think. But they seem to think a contested convention is going to be good for the party. I don't get how they think Ted Cruz can unify the party, having spent his entire political career dividing it, even going so far as calling his majority leader a liar on the Senate floor and then not only declining to apologize or even attempt to mend fences, but rather doubling down on the accusation.

I see this only working in Trump's favor. I would feel bad for Paul Ryan if he wasn't completely failing as House Speaker, he is going to have his hands full running the convention, its going to be a shitfest. However, he can avoid it entirely by simply doing what Boehner did it 2012, change the rules to favor the frontrunner, which should be the only thing he is considering (doing nothing with the rules is also an option) Instead of decreasing the amount of state wins required, simply increase it to 1 higher than what Cruz has. If he changes the rules to favor Cruz, the GOP is dead in November.
By Altimaomega 2016-04-24 22:25:14
Link | Quote | Reply

You forgot the word Illegal.
Yup Illegal immigrants are just a filthy dangerous breed.
That's better.
Considering they are not vaccinated for pretty much anything they are kinda filthy and dangerous. Some around here call for executions for people that are not vaccinated.

Give me a break we are in danger from natural born citizens just as much as immigrants.
You're right, no sense fighting on multiple fronts.

Immigrants didn't do 9/11, Oklahoma, or the Boston Marathon.
Did you really just say that?

It is pure xenophobia.
No, it's not. Come here legally or gtfo.
By Altimaomega 2016-04-24 22:31:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Viciousss said: »
even going so far as calling his majority leader a liar
He wasn't wrong.

If he changes the rules to favor Cruz, the GOP is dead in November.
Probably.

It's funny that the GOP would want Cruz over Trump though. Like you said.
I don't get how they think Ted Cruz can unify the party, having spent his entire political career dividing it, even going so far as calling his majority leader a liar on the Senate floor and then not only declining to apologize or even attempt to mend fences, but rather doubling down on the accusation.

Trump would at least try and get along I think. Cruz would break them as President.
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2016-04-24 22:34:15
Link | Quote | Reply

If I wanted to to move to another country
- I would do so legally
If it was too hard for me to enter said country legally
- I wouldnt go
If I was a model ilegal resident in a foreign country
- I wouldnt kid myself into thinking that Im not helping to pave a path for those whom are more criminal and dangerous individuals than myself

.... I guess thats just me
[+]
By Altimaomega 2016-04-24 22:38:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Akson said: »
If I wanted to to move to another country
- I would do so legally
If it was too hard for me to enter said country legally
- I wouldnt go

Not a bad mindset to have.
Considering some countries would just shoot you if they caught you crossing their border, or found out you are illegal.
[+]

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
First Page 2 3 ... 64 65 66 ... 216 217 218