Random Politics & Religion #00

Language: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #00
Random Politics & Religion #00
First Page 2 3 ... 981 982 983 ... 1375 1376 1377
 Phoenix.Amandarius
Server: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2015-09-27 20:50:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Jassik said: »
They perform a LEGAL MEDICAL procedure. Whatever you may think of it and your attempts to appeal to emotion, if you don't want the procedure to exist, vote.

Partial birth abortions are not legal
VIP
By Jassik 2015-09-27 20:57:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Amandarius said: »
They perform a LEGAL MEDICAL procedure. Whatever you may think of it and your attempts to appeal to emotion, if you don't want the procedure to exist, vote.

They're not performing partial birth abortions. They do perform late-term abortions rarely. If you're accusing them of breaking the law, I'd assume you have some evidence. But, since you constantly refer to embryos and fetuses as "babies" and contraceptives as "abortion/murder", I'm going to assume you're misusing partial birth as well.
[+]
 Bahamut.Baconwrap
Server: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Baconwrap 2015-09-27 20:57:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Legal at the discretion of the physician.
 Phoenix.Amandarius
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2015-09-27 21:07:25
Link | Quote | Reply

They were performing partial birth abortions.

All this aside, they claim no tax payer money goes towards abortions. So what is your objection to the 500 million dollars in funding being redirected to free health care clinics that provide all of the same services for women? At least until they are thoroughly investigated.
 Phoenix.Amandarius
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2015-09-27 21:08:46
Link | Quote | Reply

They're not performing partial birth abortions. They do perform late-term abortions rarely. If you're accusing them of breaking the law, I'd assume you have some evidence. But, since you constantly refer to embryos and fetuses as "babies" and contraceptives as "abortion/murder", I'm going to assume you're misusing partial birth as well.

I have never called contaceptives murder. I am not even against reasonably early abortions before a functioning brain and heart.
VIP
By Jassik 2015-09-27 21:10:31
Link | Quote | Reply

So what is your objection to the 500 million dollars in funding being redirected to free health care clinics that provide all of the same services for women? At least until they are thoroughly investigated.

No problem at all, as long as there is a clinic in the same area that performs all the same public health procedures at the same cost, including abortions, and so long as funding wasn't taken from any clinic that reduced the coverage, availability, or access to anyone. And, only on the condition that 500 million be removed from farm subsidies and added to that budget.
 Phoenix.Amandarius
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2015-09-27 21:17:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Why does the clinic need to provide abortions? Planned Patenthood can still provide abortions as none of their tax payer funding goes to it.
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Server: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2015-09-27 21:21:04
Link | Quote | Reply

You don't get to shut down and organization for investigation just because you don't like them. There needs to be legitimate evidence.
VIP
By Jassik 2015-09-27 21:23:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Why does the clinic need to provide abortions? Planned Patenthood can still provide abortions as none of their tax payer funding goes to it.

Because you don't get to pick and choose which legal medical procedures you allow a clinic to perform with indirect funding. And, no woman should have to patronize one place for all but one reproductive care procedure and another for the one.
 Bahamut.Baconwrap
By Bahamut.Baconwrap 2015-09-27 21:25:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Because you don't get to pick and choose which legal medical procedures you allow a clinic to perform with indirect funding.

That right there is a huge flaw to ACA and hurts public health systems. Clinics need to be able to be prepared carrying necessary antibiotics, vaccines, equipment for conditions that are expected.
 Phoenix.Amandarius
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2015-09-27 21:30:43
Link | Quote | Reply

They wouldn't be shut down, their abortions are self-funding. They say no tax payer money goes towards abortions ergo it is not me picking and choosing.

But if it is your argument that the tax payer money allows them to stay afloat so they can perform abortions then I guess that is another lie by them too that tax dollars don't pay for abortions.

There is plenty of evidence against them. If there were videos of a tax payer funded organization making antigay statements you'd demand they lose funding yesterday.
 Phoenix.Amandarius
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2015-09-27 21:33:40
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm watching the Blood Moon. ujelly?
 Shiva.Viciousss
Server: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2015-09-27 21:37:27
Link | Quote | Reply

There is no evidence against them for any kind of wrongdoing, much less racist practices. Just some heavily edited videos that wouldn't be admissible in a court of law. There is no reason they should lose funding, let them investigate all they want, but PP will remain funded.
 Bahamut.Baconwrap
By Bahamut.Baconwrap 2015-09-27 21:37:52
Link | Quote | Reply

They wouldn't be shut down, their abortions are self-funding. They say no tax payer money goes towards abortions ergo it is not me picking and choosing.

But if it is your argument that the tax payer money allows them to stay afloat so they can perform abortions then I guess that is another lie by them too that tax dollars don't pay for abortions.

There is plenty of evidence against them. If there were videos of a tax payer funded organization making antigay statements you'd demand they lose funding yesterday.

I'm kinda on the fence with the abortion procedure. However, STI treatment, vaccination, testing is something that really needs to be available to all sexually active woman/men- Planned Parenthood is a great clinic for that.
[+]
 Phoenix.Amandarius
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2015-09-27 21:39:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Viciousss said: »
There is no evidence against them for any kind of wrongdoing, much less racist practices. Just some heavily edited videos that wouldn't be admissible in a court of law. There is no reason they should lose funding, let them investigate all they want, but PP will remain funded.

The videos were in no way edited to change the content or context. Stop lying.
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2015-09-27 21:43:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Its not a lie to say that edited videos are edited, lol. The only one spreading lies here is Aman, trying to claim PP is a racist organization while backing it up with nothing.
 Phoenix.Amandarius
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2015-09-27 21:46:09
Link | Quote | Reply

It's like saying the State of the Union is edited because you don't see Obama getting makeup or it abruptly ends when he exits the chamber. All video is edited so if you want to be retardedly technical you got me there. But no editing was done during the recorded conversations.
 Phoenix.Amandarius
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2015-09-27 21:51:38
Link | Quote | Reply

sweet pic my Uncle just took
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Server: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2015-09-27 21:52:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Hours of recorded video reduced down to minutes of out-of-context bits. Totally not edited.
[+]
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2015-09-27 21:53:13
Link | Quote | Reply

No, they were all heavily edited to change the context of the conversation. Thats why they released two versions of each video.

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Phoenix.Amandarius
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2015-09-27 21:59:34
Link | Quote | Reply

There is no point in continuing this if you won't even be honest. When you have to lie, especially to yourself, in an argument then it should tell you that you are wrong.

Post deleted by User.
By Bloodrose 2015-09-27 22:02:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Amandarius:

Giver of advice that he will never put into practice.
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2015-09-27 22:03:23
Link | Quote | Reply

There is no point in continuing this if you won't even be honest. When you have to lie, especially to yourself, in an argument then it should tell you that you are wrong.

Feel free to stop posting then. You lied about PP being racist, you lied about the videos not being edited. Even the incredibly biased Fox News reports the videos as being heavily edited. But hey, at least you tried.
 Bahamut.Ravael
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-09-27 22:10:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Idk how any of you can be cool with partial birth abortions. That's really disgusting. Delivering live babies and crushing their skulls is a crime in America and it's a crime against humanity. What they were doing is beyond barbaric and you are sick people for supporting it. Murdered children is not feelz.
Oh no, my feelings are so hurt.

Clarify, Vic. Is this you saying that you have no problem with partial birth abortions?
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2015-09-27 22:14:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Nope, its saying that Aman's standard insults don't affect me (or anyone) and they do nothing for his "argument" which turned out to be lies.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-09-27 22:17:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Nope, its saying that Aman's standard insults don't affect me (or anyone) and they do nothing for his "argument" which turned out to be lies.

Oookay. I'm not getting involved in your spat, I just wanted to verify that you're not entirely sick in the head.

Asura.Floppyseconds said: »
Good thing that is not even a medical term.

I'm sorry, Captain Semantics. Would you like to give a new name to it that makes you feel better about it?
 Phoenix.Amandarius
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2015-09-27 22:18:50
Link | Quote | Reply

The numbers support that Planned Parenthood is racist. It was designed to "solve the negro problem" according to it's founder and it continues it's genocide on unborn black Americans today.
First Page 2 3 ... 981 982 983 ... 1375 1376 1377