Random Politics & Religion #00

Language: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #00
Random Politics & Religion #00
First Page 2 3 ... 286 287 288 ... 1375 1376 1377
By Jetackuu 2015-02-15 22:34:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Altimaomega said: »
Jetackuu said: »
It's still cute that you think you know words, and keep trying to use them as such.

Don't you ever tire of posting the same 5 remarks over and over every single day?

Every single person on this site is tired of seeing them. At least Lordgrim is somewhat entertaining and changes things up from time to time.

There you go confusing things again, but nice delfection and projection.
By Jetackuu 2015-02-15 22:34:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
It's still cute that you think you know words, and keep trying to use them as such.

Don't you ever tire of posting the same 5 remarks over and over every single day?

Every single person on this site is tired of seeing them.

How else would he get to 31k posts? Posting something different each time would take too much work.
Oh, I better be careful, I might cut myself on that one.
By Altimaomega 2015-02-15 22:34:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Bloodrose said: »
Retired doesn't mean lazy, but nice stretch, as there are plenty of retired people who are rather active and still end up working for various reasons.

Lazy people are lazy regardless of race, color, or creed, so there's really no need to emphasize a racial identifier.
Oh but don't you know, anyone who takes money from the Government is lazy. Or getting undue rewards* even if the money is owed to them

*see tax returns, unemployment benefits, etc

So now tax returns and unemployment benefits are handouts? Your words not mine.

Actually they're both stances you have held, but nice try at trying to distance yourself from that.

HAHAHA.. Once again. Show me..
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-02-15 22:41:11
Link | Quote | Reply

How else would he get to 31k posts? Posting something different each time would take too much work.

You know, if you're trying to fight the notion that you use the same remarks over and over again, implying that someone is "edgy" for the 3rd time in, like, two days isn't the way to go.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2015-02-15 22:41:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Retired doesn't mean lazy, but nice stretch, as there are plenty of retired people who are rather active and still end up working for various reasons.

Lazy people are lazy regardless of race, color, or creed, so there's really no need to emphasize a racial identifier.
Oh but don't you know, anyone who takes money from the Government is lazy. Or getting undue rewards* even if the money is owed to them

Actually they're both stances you have held, but nice try at trying to distance yourself from that.

It's your calling card, you constantly *** about people living off the government.

Here, read this thread:

http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/43490/random-politics-religion/
By Altimaomega 2015-02-15 22:42:14
Link | Quote | Reply

It's your calling card, you constantly *** about people living off the government.

Here, read this thread:

http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/43490/random-politics-religion/

lmfao. You're such a troll.
By Jetackuu 2015-02-15 22:42:26
Link | Quote | Reply

You know, if you're trying to fight the notion that you use the same remarks over and over again, implying that someone is "edgy" for the 3rd time in, like, two days isn't the way to go.

Why would I bother to fight what you or Altima, both of you have hardons for me, I let you live your fantasies.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-02-15 22:43:30
Link | Quote | Reply

And that's the second time you've used that insult today. I'm gonna call you Captain Broken Record.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2015-02-15 22:43:45
Link | Quote | Reply

again:

By Jetackuu 2015-02-15 22:44:24
Link | Quote | Reply

And that's the second time you've used that insult today. I'm gonna call you Captain Broken Record.

I don't know why you consider it an insult. I sure don't, it's merely an observation.
By Altimaomega 2015-02-15 22:45:55
Link | Quote | Reply

again:

W/E you say Captain Broken Record.
By Jetackuu 2015-02-15 22:47:07
Link | Quote | Reply

That's one hell of a stretch.
By Altimaomega 2015-02-15 22:47:17
Link | Quote | Reply

We better be careful Rav. Jets gonna end up crying to the mods again.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-02-15 22:47:35
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't know why you consider it an insult. I sure don't, it's merely an observation.

You're trolling now, right? Please tell me you're trolling. "It's not an insult, it's an observation" is probably in the top 3 list of Jetisms. You must have done that on purpose.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2015-02-15 22:48:04
Link | Quote | Reply

again:

By Altimaomega 2015-02-15 22:48:52
Link | Quote | Reply

You're trolling now, right? Please tell me you're trolling. "It's not an insult, it's an observation" is probably in the top 3 list of Jetisms. You must have done that on purpose.

You don't know what trolling is!

Sorry couldn't help myself.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-02-15 22:49:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Incoming Inigo Montoya meme?
[+]
By Jetackuu 2015-02-15 22:50:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Not at all, I never have, nor ever will troll.

The mere fact that you just said the bold is testament to the accuracy of my statement.
By Altimaomega 2015-02-15 22:50:10
Link | Quote | Reply

again:

Didn't need a self portrait of yourself..
By Bloodrose 2015-02-15 22:50:41
Link | Quote | Reply

*sits back and eats popcorn*
[+]
By Altimaomega 2015-02-15 22:50:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Incoming Inigo Montoya meme?

Close!

He can change things up! Hope exists!
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-02-15 22:52:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Not at all, I never have, nor ever will troll.

The mere fact that you just said the bold is testament to the accuracy of my statement.

Then why are you using it in an argument about whether or not you repeat the same things over and over again? Isn't that a testament to the accuracy of my statement?
[+]
By Altimaomega 2015-02-15 22:54:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Nice edit: delete Jet! ROFL!

Rav calls your next move again! and you delete it! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
[+]
By Altimaomega 2015-02-15 22:55:03
Link | Quote | Reply

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
[+]
By Jetackuu 2015-02-15 22:55:18
Link | Quote | Reply

share, damn it!
By Jetackuu 2015-02-15 22:57:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Then why are you using it in an argument about whether or not you repeat the same things over and over again? Isn't that a testament to the accuracy of my statement?

LOL, you think that this is an argument? really?

Rav calls your next move again! and you delete it! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I didn't delete anything, but if it helps you sleep at night, continue to believe as such.
By Bloodrose 2015-02-15 22:58:13
Link | Quote | Reply

share, damn it!
I don't share with the actors in a play, nor the supporting cast. Audience members onry.
By Jetackuu 2015-02-15 22:58:59
Link | Quote | Reply

share, damn it!
I don't share with the actors in a play, nor the supporting cast. Audience members onry.
By Bloodrose 2015-02-15 23:00:04
Link | Quote | Reply

because the story being played out ends up being a bunch of people snacking on *MY* popcorn. WITHOUT PAYING FOR IT.

I swear, everyone wants a popcorn handout.
[+]
By Altimaomega 2015-02-15 23:00:24
Link | Quote | Reply

LOL, you think that this is an argument? really?

I didn't delete anything, but if it helps you sleep at night, continue to believe as such.

Saying you didn't doesn't un-see the things I have seen. ROFL. But if you think it saves face to say you didn't, have it. We both know what you did and it was hilariously bad! lmfao!!!!!
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 286 287 288 ... 1375 1376 1377