Random Politics & Religion #00

Language: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #00
Random Politics & Religion #00
First Page 2 3 ... 279 280 281 ... 1375 1376 1377
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-13 22:31:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Lordgrim said: »
are two different youtube posters relating to a 9/11 video i posted and used " " quoting what they said.
You know, there's a function to this website called the quote box. You should try it sometime.

But since you do agree with them (if you didn't, you wouldn't have posted it) so my point still stands.

Foolnobody's reading comprehension is severely clouded by the dark side of the force.
Yay, more movie quotes. You still believing that Hydra is historically real?

" i'm always right because he thinks fox news is the truth and brian williams is a saint"
Where in the holy hell did you get that from? Don't say it, we all know from your ***....

Fool me once with friendship
Whatever flower-head. We were never friends. We will never be friends.

I'm deeply ashamed to consider you as part of the human species, that's how much I dislike you.

Now, go be a good flower-head and plant yourself somewhere else.
By Jetackuu 2015-02-14 00:31:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Bloodrose said: »
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
fonewear said: »
It's true the CIA are covering up the "secret sauce" in McDonald's big macs !

Special sauce, Fone. The only thing that's a secret in a Big Mac is the source of the meat.
Maybe in the US.

Canada uses actual beef.

The real mystery meat happens to be at Taco Bell. srsly, 43% silica sand as a food additive.
lol, Taco Bell uses 100% real beef, stop believing everything you read.

(not saying a particular batch of beef mixed with taco seasoning couldn't have been mixed improperly, or contaminated with something else, as well it's minimum wage workers who let stuff sit way beyond it's hold time, but hey.)
By Jetackuu 2015-02-14 00:39:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Also:

9/11 along with several other conspiracies, damn I missed out on some fun while I went out and overpaid for some nice juicy 'Murican steak.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Server: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-02-14 01:17:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Chaosx said: »
Rumor has it that Sehachan was behind 9/11.

True story.
Rumor has it Lordgrim was behind Choasx
No idea who Choasx is.
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-02-14 01:24:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
Outgoing senior Obama adviser John Podesta reflected on his latest White House stint Friday, listing his favorite moments and biggest regrets from the past year. Chief among them: depriving the American people of the truth about UFOs.

Podesta’s longtime fascination with UFOs is well-documented, as his brief political hiatus following four years as President Bill Clinton’s chief of staff freed him up to pursue his otherworldly passion.

At a 2002 press conference organized by the Coalition for Freedom of Information, Podesta spoke on the importance of disclosing government UFO investigations to the public.

“It’s time to find out what the truth really is that’s out there,” he said. “We ought to do it, really, because it’s right. We ought to do it, quite frankly, because the American people can handle the truth. And we ought to do it because it’s the law.”
Obama adviser John Podesta's biggest regret: Keeping America in dark about UFOs
By Jetackuu 2015-02-14 01:25:22
Link | Quote | Reply

I saw that a bit ago, still getting the same chuckle then sigh.
 Bahamut.Milamber
Server: Bahamut
user: milamber
By Bahamut.Milamber 2015-02-14 01:26:41
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-02-14 01:28:42
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-02-14 01:43:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro announced that authorities foiled a US-sponsored attempt to overthrow him.

Five military aviation officers were planning to carry out a violent attack against the presidential palace or another target. One of them was identified as General Hernandez, also known as el Oso (the Bear). The plot was directed from Washington, according to Maduro.

In December, US President Barack Obama approved sanctions on Venezuela, targeting individuals who are allegedly responsible for human rights violations during February protests against the government of Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro.

Maduro warned that the imposition of sanctions would worsen relations between the two countries, describing the move as imperialist and disrespectful. The president has also accused Washington of orchestrating several plots against Venezuela, claiming that the country's opposition is plotting a coup with US backing.

Maduro's announcement came on a day that saw opposition rallies take place in several major cities. At least eight people were wounded in the protests.
Venezuela Foils US-Sponsored Coup Attempt
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-14 06:13:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Milamber said: »

Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-14 06:30:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Man, it must be embarrassing for Lordgrim to have so many memes created about him for us to search and post...
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-02-14 08:10:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
Oregon Governor John Kitzhaber submitted his resignation on Friday, just one month into his record fourth term in office. Kitzhaber's fate was all but sealed Thursday, after Secretary of State Kate Brown issued a statement describing his behavior, accurately, as "bizarre," top Democrats called on him to step down, and several of his closest advisers resigned.

The resignation takes effect on Wednesday, February 18, and according to the state's succession law, Brown will take over his job—and becomes a pioneer. She is the nation's first openly bisexual governor. (Like Kitzhaber, she's a Democrat.) By some standards, she's also the first openly LGBT governor. James McGreevey, former governor of New Jersey, sometimes gets that honor, but McGreevey came out while announcing his resignation amid a sex-and-influence scandal.

As one the nation's highest-ranking LGBT elected officials, she's received national support. "I have been receiving checks in the mail from all over the country. To have that support from the national LGBT community is really wonderful and exciting," she told the Bay Area Reporter, a California LBGT newspaper, in 2007, while running for secretary. (Kyrsten Sinema, an Arizona Democrat, became the first bisexual member of the U.S. House of Representatives in 2013.)

In many ways, Brown—who is now married to a man—cuts a classic Oregon profile: She loves yoga and studied environmental law at Lewis and Clark College in Portland. She was born in Spain, where her father was in the Air Force.

Brown will serve until 2016, when an election will be held to serve out the remainder of Kitzhaber's term, which ends in 2019. She could run in that race. The nation narrowly missed having its first openly gay elected governor in 2014, when Representative Mike Michaud's bid to defeat incumbent Paul LePage in Maine fell short.

Her ascension may be a welcome return to normalcy for Oregon's political establishment, which has been shaken by the bizarre scandal that brought Kitzhaber down. Kitzhaber's fiancée, Cylvia Hayes, stands accused of using her connections in government to further the interests of clients of her consulting business; there are allegations that Hayes and Kitzhaber tried to cover up the conflicts of interest involved.
America's First Openly Bisexual Governor
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-14 08:16:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Schutz solved it...
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-02-14 08:37:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Did I step in some sort of vortex?
 Fenrir.Schutz
Server: Fenrir
user: Schutz
By Fenrir.Schutz 2015-02-14 08:43:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »

Might be too confusing to refer to the other thread here at all LOL. :p
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-14 08:45:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Schutz said: »

Might be too confusing to refer to the other thread here at all LOL. :p
I had to link it, it was so brilliant!

Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2015-02-14 08:54:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Jetackuu said: »
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
It's true the CIA are covering up the "secret sauce" in McDonald's big macs !

Special sauce, Fone. The only thing that's a secret in a Big Mac is the source of the meat.
Maybe in the US.

Canada uses actual beef.

The real mystery meat happens to be at Taco Bell. srsly, 43% silica sand as a food additive.
lol, Taco Bell uses 100% real beef, stop believing everything you read....
Maybe in America, but Canada allows "non nutritive fillers" like sawdust (cellulose) in food.

Canadian bacon? YAY! Canadian sausage? No fricking way.
 Siren.Lordgrim
Server: Siren
user: Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-02-14 10:11:00
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm glad alex finally realizes and agrees there is a fight over our freedoms and religions. I join on the side of freedom, all those who agree with Foolnobody are on the side of systematic slavery.

The Fight Is A Spiritual Battle Over Free Will
YouTube Video Placeholder
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-14 10:14:37
Link | Quote | Reply

More conspiracy theory videos Lordgrim? When will you ever learn, Mr. Flower-head?

By the way, are you going to argue against the source in this post?

I mean, I did give you a video of the 9/11 Pentagon plane crash that you said didn't exist. It's in YouTube format, just so you cannot deny the truth in it, as you have previously stated that all YouTube videos are true and research and peer-reviewed papers are all lying to everyone.

What say you, Flower-head?
By Jetackuu 2015-02-14 10:15:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Stop trying to make other people go full flower-head.
[+]
By fonewear 2015-02-14 10:33:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Happy Hallmark Day !

[+]
By fonewear 2015-02-14 11:27:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Spiritual warfare yes !

YouTube Video Placeholder
 Asura.Wormfeeder
By Asura.Wormfeeder 2015-02-14 11:34:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Happy Hallmark Day !

Beer will never break your heart or cheat on you with your best friend and will always be there for you when you are down. Beer the loyal lover.
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-02-14 13:44:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
Russia and Egypt may replace the U.S. dollar with their national currencies for settlement of accounts in bilateral trade, Russian President Vladimir Putin said in an interview with Egyptian media ahead of his visit to the country on Monday.

Putin told Egypt’s Al-Ahram daily newspaper that the issue of excluding the dollar in bilateral trade between Moscow and Cairo is “being actively discussed,” especially because the tourist season in Egypt is about to begin. According to the Russian leader, the use of national currencies -- ruble and Egyptian pound -- in settlement of accounts will help create more favorable conditions for Russian citizens who annually spend their holidays in Egypt.

“This measure will open up new prospects for trade and investment cooperation between our countries, reduce its dependence on the current trends in the world markets,” Putin told Al-Ahram, according to Kremlin. “I should note that we already use national currencies for trade with a number of the CIS States, and China. This practice proves its worth; we are ready to adopt it in our relations with Egypt as well. This issue is being discussed in substance by relevant agencies of both countries.”

According to Putin, the volume of bilateral trade between Moscow and Cairo in 2014 amounted to more than $4.5 billion, an increase of nearly 50 percent compared to the previous year. Russia provides about 40 percent of grain consumed in Egypt, while Cairo exports large amounts of fruit and vegetables to Moscow, he added.

“We see promising prospects in the field of high technology, particularly in the areas of nuclear energy, outer space use and sharing of the Russian GLONASS satellite navigation system,” Putin said.

Russia has also been pushing for a switch to national currencies in mutual payments with others countries, including China, India, Thailand and Turkey, RIA Novosti reported.

In September last year, Russia and China reportedly vowed to settle more bilateral trade in ruble and yuan, and improve cooperation between banks. In October, the two countries signed a three-year currency-swap line of 150 billion yuan ($24 billion), allowing Russia to borrow the yuan and lend the ruble, Bloomberg reported.
Russia, Egypt May Drop US Dollar
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-02-14 13:48:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Sorry you have to watch the video on their website for full details.

Woman Tries to Kick Family Out of $4.7M Mansion
By Bloodrose 2015-02-14 13:52:03
Link | Quote | Reply

More conspiracy theory videos Lordgrim? When will you ever learn, Mr. Flower-head?

I mean, I did give you a video of the 9/11 Pentagon plane crash that you said didn't exist. It's in YouTube format, just so you cannot deny the truth in it, as you have previously stated that all YouTube videos are true and research and peer-reviewed papers are all lying to everyone.

He hasn't been able to argue against *anything* that's been brought up to counter his "facts", but instead paints himself as some kind of Jesus-allegory saint fighting for good, despite the destruction and chaos that would ensue for enacting out his Marxist/totalitarian policies of arresting people - illegally mind you - for "treason" against the United States, without being able to even mention broken laws, instead of doing the patriotic duty of voting those people out of office.

Basically, he's supporting, and trying to build followers for a coup. Trying to force unsupported claims and "information", which can not be reproduced by the scientific method, as the truth.
[+]
 Siren.Lordgrim
Server: Siren
user: Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-02-14 18:47:13
Link | Quote | Reply

He hasn't been able to argue against *anything* that's been brought up to counter his "facts", but instead paints himself as some kind of Jesus-allegory saint fighting for good, despite the destruction and chaos that would ensue for enacting out his Marxist/totalitarian policies of arresting people - illegally mind you - for "treason" against the United States, without being able to even mention broken laws, instead of doing the patriotic duty of voting those people out of office.

Basically, he's supporting, and trying to build followers for a coup. Trying to force unsupported claims and "information", which can not be reproduced by the scientific method, as the truth.

I think you all have failed to realize that I have researched both sides of every argument we had and no matter what you bring up there will always be a disagreement. Centralized banking ruins countries and creates more wars. There's more talks today about military interventions in Iran right now it's one of 3 left without that type of institution. A national income tax is theft from a nations citizens. Taxes should only be collected via state's. I wish you all the best in your lives endeavors and completion of your dreams. I am pursuing mine. A better America is coming. God bless you all.
 Bismarck.Ihina
Server: Bismarck
user: Ihina
By Bismarck.Ihina 2015-02-14 19:05:47
Link | Quote | Reply

God bless you all.

Even me? Well, my face is red. That's awfully nice of him/her/it.
By Bloodrose 2015-02-14 19:07:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Yes Ihina, even you.
 Lakshmi.Aelius
VIP
Server: Lakshmi
user: Aelius
By Lakshmi.Aelius 2015-02-14 19:25:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Shame on you, Lordgrim. Even the true patriotic conspirators know that Alex Jones is full of ***.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 279 280 281 ... 1375 1376 1377