Random Politics & Religion #00

Language: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #00
Random Politics & Religion #00
First Page 2 3 ... 257 258 259 ... 1375 1376 1377
 Fenrir.Atheryn
Server: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Temptaru
By Fenrir.Atheryn 2015-02-10 14:57:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Bloodrose said: »
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Siren.Lordgrim said: »
Just reading my words on this forum is influencing and creating a revolutionary way of thinking that things can change for the better not for the worse.

Clearly we have a visionary man here. This is the presidential campaign of the future. He is going to change America by posting YouTube videos in the forums of an MMORPG that is over a decade old. He has managed to sway less than half a dozen people to his ideas, but can't even manage to get any of them to defend his statements a majority of the time. He holds no current office, refuses any funding, and has no proof of education. If that doesn't say "future Mr. President", I don't know what does.
Taking a cheap shot here, but that seemed to work well for GB Jr. Except, he had an education.
He didn't refuse funding, and he was governor of Texas while he was running for President.
And he was only stupid, not batshit crazy.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2015-02-10 14:57:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Onorgul said: »
Shiva.Nikolce said: »
basic math dictates you will eventually save up enough money.
"Well, honey, after 57 years of living with my parents and working three jobs, we finally have enough to buy a shitty property on the souths--- AACK!" And then he died of a heart attack aged 73.

TOTALLY WORTH IT!

you're calculator is broken!

If it takes you 57 years to save up 50 thousand dollars...
$877 a year / 3 x forty hour a week jobs!?

No wonder you are so behind on your bills! you are only making fourteen cents and hour!
By Bloodrose 2015-02-10 14:57:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
live at home with your parents until you save up enough money to buy a small place.
That's not always an option for everyone.

then those people can work two jobs...

look, the important part is you SPEND LESS THAN YOU EARN.

But Nik...

Having even 1 job makes you a slave to the proletariat!

Having 2 jobs, makes you a slave to the US government to double tax your income!
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-02-10 14:58:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Just reading my words on this forum is influencing and creating a revolutionary way of thinking that things can change for the better not for the worse.
Clearly we have a visionary man here. This is the presidential campaign of the future. He is going to change America by posting YouTube videos in the forums of an MMORPG that is over a decade old. He has managed to sway less than half a dozen people to his ideas, but can't even manage to get any of them to defend his statements a majority of the time. He holds no current office, refuses any funding, and has no proof of education. If that doesn't say "future Mr. President", I don't know what does.
Taking a cheap shot here, but that seemed to work well for GB Jr. Except, he had an education.

You'll have to highlight what you're talking about, because I can't find a single thing in there that applies to Dubya.
By Bloodrose 2015-02-10 14:58:14
Link | Quote | Reply

yeah, I fixed that with sarcasm tags.
 Shiva.Onorgul
user: Onorgul
By Shiva.Onorgul 2015-02-10 14:58:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »
In a capitalist society, we depend on the debt cycle and demand in order for people to stay employed and thus spending money on crap like a PS4.
We get so many mixed messages about debt that it's hardly surprising no one knows what the hell to make of it, though.

Debt on a governmental level is basically a good thing, gloom-and-doom predictions about Chinese retaliation ignored, yet individual debt is problematic. The whole system needs, if not debt, at least constant flow of money (nothing says you can't save, but our system has developed to the point of needing extravagant spending to support that idiot free trade, wholly organic, vegan, soy hippie coffee house when a bucket of Folger's used to suit people fine). It's hardly a wonder many people looked askance on George W. Bush when he said that sitting at home and not spending money would be letting the terrorists win, even though he was more or less correct.

Indeed, never actually accruing a debt leaves one with a worse credit rating than not, though I guess credit rating only really enters into things when asking for a loan, so it gets a little chicken-and-egg there.

If we want to go after the biggest offenders when it comes to accruing but not spending money, though, the people who are really putting the brakes on the US economy, we shouldn't be looking at people confined to wage slavery or living just barely above that level, but rather to the people banking half a billion dollars a year and parking 90% of it to sit in a Swiss account doing nothing. If we accept that money is a fiction, and it is since it's just meant to be a shortcut around the usual barter of goods and services, then it's ridiculous to consider all those man-hours being locked in a small room.
By Bloodrose 2015-02-10 14:58:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Rav, that's the joke.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-02-10 14:59:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Rav, that's the joke.

I DON'T JOKE.

PUDDING.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2015-02-10 15:00:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Someone called Lordgrim Timothy McVeigh? LOL, that escalated quickly.

I said he went to his school of delusional grandeur lol.
[+]
 Shiva.Onorgul
By Shiva.Onorgul 2015-02-10 15:01:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Onorgul said: »
"Well, honey, after 57 years of living with my parents and working three jobs, we finally have enough to buy a shitty property on the souths--- AACK!" And then he died of a heart attack aged 73.

TOTALLY WORTH IT!

you're calculator is broken!

If it takes you 57 years to save up 50 thousand dollars...
$877 a year / 3 x forty hour a week jobs!?

No wonder you are so behind on your bills! you are only making fourteen cents and hour!
Yes, it's fun to play with math.

Nonetheless, my point stands: I agree with you on everything except buying a house. You can argue all you like about austerity, but plenty of us already live in needlessly austere conditions already. I love those articles about families that pay down a $20,000 debt in a year by making X, Y, and Z cutbacks because the article never points out that mom and dad were pulling down $100,000 between them, meaning they still had $80,000 in expenses to feed, clothe, and house themselves, the three kids, and Rover.
[+]
By Bloodrose 2015-02-10 15:01:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Someone called Lordgrim Timothy McVeigh? LOL, that escalated quickly.

I said he went to his school of delusional grandeur lol.
WHAT!? That lazy sea louse! He should have upgraded it to a community college!

DID HE NOT HAVE ENOUGH INVESTORS?!

NIK! WHY DIDN'T YOU INVEST IN THIS!?
[+]
 Siren.Lordgrim
Server: Siren
user: Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-02-10 15:06:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
.Ravael said
no proof of education

where in the constitution of the united states of america does it say you have to go to collage?
( which i am, i don't have to but i am because there nothing wrong with it)

where in the constitution does it say you have to be a millionaire or billionaire ?

where in the constitution does it say you have to have owned a company?

To run for any high office in the United States of America ?

I want to let you and everyone else in on a secret. I have every right because i am natural born citizen who loves his country and wishes to make it better.

rp&r page 213 Let Freedom Reign
rp&r page 216 The Law That Never Was the 16th amendment.
rp&r page 223 The Constitutional Republic known as the USA.
rp&r page 239 Taxation without representation.
rp&r page 248 Keeping Government Honest with Handcuffs ( made in the US of course.)
By Bloodrose 2015-02-10 15:08:07
Link | Quote | Reply

I learned something from this thread that was useful - Ravael is serious about his pudding.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2015-02-10 15:08:40
Link | Quote | Reply

lol will killed him so fast nobody even remembered to interview him...

so tell us...why did you do it Tim?....Tim?......Tim!?....Mister McVeigh?...

uh oh...

Tonight's News CATS! Are they history's most evil creature?
 Fenrir.Atheryn
By Fenrir.Atheryn 2015-02-10 15:10:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Tonight's News CATS! Are they history's most evil creature?

I wouldn't say evil, but they are very sneaky, and they like to lie.

I frequently catch one of my two cats acting as lookout while the other is up to no good. When they realize I'm watching, they protest their innocence.
 Fenrir.Atheryn
By Fenrir.Atheryn 2015-02-10 15:14:27
Link | Quote | Reply

I learned something from this thread that was useful - Ravael is serious about his pudding.

I'd wager Lordgrim is serious about his also.

(because crazy people looooooove pudding)
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-02-10 15:18:42
Link | Quote | Reply

where in the constitution of the united states of america does it say you have to go to collage?

It doesn't, but it sure helps to be able to spell it correctly.

Collage

Also, selectively choosing a small portion of my argument to harp on does not make the rest of my argument invalid. Good luck becoming President without votes.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-10 15:25:25
Link | Quote | Reply

( which i am, i don't have to but i am because there nothing wrong with it)
We still wonder.

By the way, what college are you going to?

where in the constitution does it say you have to be a millionaire or billionaire ?
Who said that was a requirement?

where in the constitution does it say you have to have owned a company?
Who said that was a requirement? Besides, Obama never owned a company. He failed at being a lawyer, even got disbarred.

I want to let you and everyone else in on a secret. I have every right because i am natural born citizen who loves his country and wishes to make it better.
You have yet to prove otherwise.

Also, when are you going to respond to this post?
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-10 15:26:00
Link | Quote | Reply

CATS! Are they history's most evil creature?
Bears are. Ask Drac.
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
Server: Odin
user: Jassik
By Odin.Jassik 2015-02-10 15:27:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Well, if you ask me, natural born citizens should be protected until they turn 18, and then should have to pass the same citizenship requirements as any immigrant would through naturalization. The idea that 1 in 3 US citizens can't pass the naturalization test is abhorrent to me when their votes carry the same weight as the people who have earned their citizenship through hard work and DOHC/USCIS extortion.
[+]
By fonewear 2015-02-10 15:32:28
Link | Quote | Reply

I was going to back read but...yea that would just waste valuable seconds !

For once not reading has paid off.
 Shiva.Onorgul
By Shiva.Onorgul 2015-02-10 15:34:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Jassik said: »
The idea that 1 in 3 US citizens can't pass the naturalization test is abhorrent to me when their votes carry the same weight as the people who have earned their citizenship through hard work and DOHC/USCIS extortion.
While I do agree that our electorate ought to be far better educated in terms of civics (and I'm laying a lot of this on personal sloth since the basics of civics are material for 10-year-olds), I sort of read this another way: if we allow citizens as dumb as this to remain voting citizens, we ought to loosen our immigration policies. That was a part of the reason the founders let people born in our borders be citizens, I think, just to bulk out the numbers.
[+]
By Bloodrose 2015-02-10 15:36:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Pudding: Political entity, or religious deity?

DISCUSS!
[+]
By fonewear 2015-02-10 15:38:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Jello pudding is sorta like jazz no wait it is more like Kodak film !
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-02-10 15:38:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Pudding: Political entity, or religious deity? DISCUSS!

Political Deity.
[+]
By fonewear 2015-02-10 15:39:46
Link | Quote | Reply

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
Server: Lakshmi
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-02-10 15:43:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Raise of hands, who here feels like rebelling against the United States Government?

Anyone?

Anyone at all?

Bueller?

Choose your next witticism carefully Mr. Bond, it may be your last.
By fonewear 2015-02-10 15:45:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Verda said: »
Jello, now official sponsor of rapists. Yah I went there.

I could go for some chocolate pudding now...
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
Server: Lakshmi
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-02-10 15:46:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Jassik said: »

Well, if you ask me, natural born citizens should be protected until they turn 18, and then should have to pass the same citizenship requirements as any immigrant would through naturalization. The idea that 1 in 3 US citizens can't pass the naturalization test is abhorrent to me when their votes carry the same weight as the people who have earned their citizenship through hard work and DOHC/USCIS extortion.

The civics test is a joke and if you've lived here your whole life and can't answer that basic ***you should be prisoner swapped for Mexican nationals.

I mean seriously, who are the Patriots? Easy. Laleluleilo.
First Page 2 3 ... 257 258 259 ... 1375 1376 1377