Random Politics & Religion #00

Language: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #00
Random Politics & Religion #00
First Page 2 3 ... 254 255 256 ... 1375 1376 1377
By Jetackuu 2015-02-10 09:19:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Bloodrose said: »
George Washington was also the father of the Republican movement, and even set forth republican policies and such.

Which was already explained to you.

Oh I'd love to get into a discussion on this, but it would just be like dragging it through a "chocolate rain" storm here, if you catch my drift.
By fonewear 2015-02-10 09:25:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Bloodrose said: »
George Washington was also the father of the Republican movement, and even set forth republican policies and such.

Which was already explained to you.

GW owes me a burlap sack full of tobacky !
By fonewear 2015-02-10 09:30:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Don't worry guys, we are safe from Lordgrim ever running for office.

But who else is going to stop the Fed from dumping fluoride into our vaccines?

I'm up for the task give me a three beers and a jet pack !
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-02-10 09:34:05
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
I'm up for the task give me a three beers and a jet pack !

Fine, but drink them before operating the jet pack. I want to cut down on the risk of this not being hilarious.
[+]
By fonewear 2015-02-10 09:34:55
Link | Quote | Reply

That is probably a simpsons joke I remembered subconsciously.
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-02-10 09:40:07
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm pretty sure your subconscience is nothing but an endless loop of Simpsons reruns.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-10 09:41:38
Link | Quote | Reply

You forgot Congress passing appropriations bills to create FEMA concentration camps for ordinary citizens.
By Jetackuu 2015-02-10 09:44:26
Link | Quote | Reply

You forgot Congress passing appropriations bills to create FEMA concentration camps for ordinary citizens.
Oh somehow that reminded me of the conspiracy about them digging mass graves.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-10 09:46:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Jetackuu said: »

Oh somehow that reminded me of the conspiracy about them digging mass graves.
Got to bury those who know that Katrina was the US government's testing of their new weather machine.
[+]
By fonewear 2015-02-10 09:51:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Katrina was a government conspiracy along with dairy farmers to get people to eat more cheese...
By fonewear 2015-02-10 09:53:18
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm pretty sure your subconscience is nothing but an endless loop of Simpsons reruns.

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
By fonewear 2015-02-10 09:57:24
Link | Quote | Reply

I found our theme song:

http://vimeo.com/24701987
[+]
 Siren.Lordgrim
Server: Siren
user: Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-02-10 10:10:22
Link | Quote | Reply

George washington was against political parties he wanted people to run as individuals independently and "Bloodrose you know nothing jon snow"

In 1999 former president and Gov Bush made claims of a humble foreign policy, no nation building, and no policing the world said this " Let us have an american foreign policy that reflects American character. The modesty of true strength. The humility of real greatness".

In the following year in the 2000 debates when running against Al Gore, Bush said " I'm not so sure the role of the United States is to go around the world and say, " this is the way it's got to be...I think one way for us to end up being viewed as " the ugly American" is for us to go around the world saying " we do it this way: so should you"

Bush also rejected nation building saying " Somalia started off as a humanitarian mission and changed into a nation-building mission and thats where the mission went wrong. The mission was changed. And as result, our nation paid a price. And so I don't think our troops ought to be used for whats called "Nation building". I think what we need to do is to convince the people who live in the lands ( themselves) to build the nations. Maybe i'm missing something here-we're going to have a kind of "nation-building corps" from America?"

When discussing other countries perception of the United States Bush said " If we're an arrogant nation, they'll resent us. If we're a humble nation, but strong, they'll welcome us. Our nation stands alone right now in the world in terms of power, and that's why we've got to be humble. We should be proud and confident in our values, but humble in how we treat nations that are figuring out how to chart their own course."

I am very different then these false representatives and in todays world view yes it would be considered revolutionary ideas because you will never hear them run on these ideas. People forgot elections are not determined on who makes the most money even though it seems like it with billion dollar election spendings. They prop up the devalued currency as a false illusion that we must be a millionaire or billionaire or own a company or have faculty degrees. There is no sentence in the Constitution where it says that. Never Give Up, A Better America is coming. Mr nobody thinks its hard to come up with 5,000 and says i can't. Well he is wrong i have the ability to raise that money.
By fonewear 2015-02-10 10:12:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Lordgrim said: »
George washington was against political parties he wanted people to run as individuals independently and "Bloodrose you know nothing jon snow"

Dental plan ! George Washington needs braces !
By fonewear 2015-02-10 10:17:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Honest question why are we discussing George Washington again ?
By Jetackuu 2015-02-10 10:17:06
Link | Quote | Reply

If you're going to use an Inigo Montoya meme, at least use the right words.

[+]
By fonewear 2015-02-10 10:18:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Didn't GW chop down a cherry tree ? Thanks American Education !

By fonewear 2015-02-10 10:19:13
Link | Quote | Reply

He was a level 25 President also !
By Bloodrose 2015-02-10 11:28:59
Link | Quote | Reply

In 1999 former president and Gov Bush made claims of a humble foreign policy, no nation building, and no policing the world said this " Let us have an american foreign policy that reflects American character. The modesty of true strength. The humility of real greatness".

In the following year in the 2000 debates when running against Al Gore, Bush said " I'm not so sure the role of the United States is to go around the world and say, " this is the way it's got to be...I think one way for us to end up being viewed as " the ugly American" is for us to go around the world saying " we do it this way: so should you"

Bush also rejected nation building saying " Somalia started off as a humanitarian mission and changed into a nation-building mission and thats where the mission went wrong. The mission was changed. And as result, our nation paid a price. And so I don't think our troops ought to be used for whats called "Nation building". I think what we need to do is to convince the people who live in the lands ( themselves) to build the nations. Maybe i'm missing something here-we're going to have a kind of "nation-building corps" from America?"

When discussing other countries perception of the United States Bush said " If we're an arrogant nation, they'll resent us. If we're a humble nation, but strong, they'll welcome us. Our nation stands alone right now in the world in terms of power, and that's why we've got to be humble. We should be proud and confident in our values, but humble in how we treat nations that are figuring out how to chart their own course."

I am very different then these false representatives and in todays world view yes it would be considered revolutionary ideas because you will never hear them run on these ideas. People forgot elections are not determined on who makes the most money even though it seems like it with billion dollar election spendings. They prop up the devalued currency as a false illusion that we must be a millionaire or billionaire or own a company or have faculty degrees. There is no sentence in the Constitution where it says that. Never Give Up, A Better America is coming. Mr nobody thinks its hard to come up with 5,000 and says i can't. Well he is wrong i have the ability to raise that money.
This is funny, coming from a guy who has proven a severe lack of knowledge in basic history and historical fact, let alone any kind of legal knowledge, who passes himself off as a criminal justice student.
By fonewear 2015-02-10 11:32:12
Link | Quote | Reply

I watch CSI Miami does that count for credit ?

Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2015-02-10 11:34:00
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm a student of free range insanity and it's impacts on third party hack websites for twelve year old Japanese video games that nobody plays anymore... except me and that other guy...
[+]
 Lakshmi.Aelius
VIP
Server: Lakshmi
user: Aelius
By Lakshmi.Aelius 2015-02-10 12:01:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Aelius said: »
Jesse Ventura is getting old and stale.

Freedom does not age and die though aelius you can't deny the message.

Vote for Change! (Not Democrats or Republicans)
prochange video

Then why are you wanting/wishing/voting for change then?

I can deny anything I don't desire.
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
Server: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2015-02-10 12:02:12
Link | Quote | Reply

He was an isolationist who deplored political factionalism, or so he said at the end of his presidency.
By Bloodrose 2015-02-10 12:07:48
Link | Quote | Reply

A vote for change is a vote for Canada!
By Bloodrose 2015-02-10 12:09:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Jesse Ventura is getting old and stale.

Freedom does not age and die though aelius you can't deny the message.

Vote for Change! (Not Democrats or Republicans)
prochange video

Then why are you wanting/wishing/voting for change then?

I can deny anything I don't desire.
So does that mean that Lordgrim denies reality because he doesn't want it?
[+]
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-02-10 13:04:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »

He was an isolationist who deplored political factionalism, or so he said at the end of his presidency.

you say that like theres something wrong with isolationism, you can be a isolationist country and still have free trade with foreign countries and have peaceful diplomatic friendships in the international community. You don't need alliances and treaties either to be a successful nation. Remember Europe attacked the U.S in 3 different wars meaning the empire of Britain twice, once over our independence which we won. Then in the war of 1812 where Bloodrose is obvious wrong, we won that and still reclaimed our independence and Andrew jackson was a significant part in that for the last battle of New orleans. America regained international prominence for declaring war on britain in 1812 and still remained. We even gained more trading routes as well. Then we warred with the Spanish empire and guess who won ? Yep it was America. Then comes along the first world war and the 2nd world war and guess who came calling for the U.S to help. Well both sides of europes opposing factions of course. We could of let europe burn and not wasted American blood there for corporate greed and advise those representatives denied to read from our fore fathers especially George Washington .

" do not mettle in foreign affairs"
this sounds like a policy i would use. God help and have mercy for any nation who would war or any alliance who would war with a nation that values its independence and freedom. A Constitutional Republic restored called The United States of America.
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2015-02-10 13:04:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Freedom does not age and die.

oh yes it does...

<insert diabolical laugh here>

here's a credit card kid. now run along and go buy a latte at starbucks...
[+]
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-02-10 13:11:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Nikolce said: »

oh yes it does...

thanks for giving a good example of the 3rd age of slavery we currently face and live in cross the world. Financial obligations using fake money making you think its real and your free, but your really wearings chains. Being in debt is not freedom i'm sorry to say this truth. We think we are free but we are really slaves to easy credit which destroyed our currency and effects our lives whether you believe that or not.
By fonewear 2015-02-10 13:12:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Nikolce said: »

oh yes it does...

24.99% APR how could I lose !
[+]
 Fenrir.Atheryn
Server: Fenrir
user: Temptaru
By Fenrir.Atheryn 2015-02-10 13:12:24
Link | Quote | Reply

you say that like theres something wrong with isolationism, you can be a isolationist country and still have free trade with foreign countries and have peaceful diplomatic friendships in the international community. You don't need alliances and treaties either to be a successful nation.

Tell that to North Korea.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 254 255 256 ... 1375 1376 1377