Random Politics & Religion #00

Language: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #00
Random Politics & Religion #00
First Page 2 3 ... 250 251 252 ... 1375 1376 1377
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-09 11:08:36
Link | Quote | Reply

*** Netflix.

HULU or GTFO.

Seriously....Netflix has nothing compared to HULU.
By Jetackuu 2015-02-09 11:10:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Hulu sucks!
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-09 11:12:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Care to say what's better than HULU?
By fonewear 2015-02-09 11:13:06
Link | Quote | Reply

I only watch MSNBC so your argument is invalid !

Maddow ftw !

Love me:

Leviathan.Chaosx
Server: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-02-09 11:16:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Care to say what's better than HULU?
Torrents.
[+]
By fonewear 2015-02-09 11:18:06
Link | Quote | Reply

I was going to say Brazzers...
[+]
By Ramyrez 2015-02-09 11:23:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Jetackuu said: »
There's no comparable service in terms of throughput and latency though, apparently in a lot of cases we can blame local governments for that one.

Still comes down to them throwing their financial clout around in the political arena at all levels.

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Just asking. Don't answer if you don't want to.

How much do you pay per month?

Probably more than I should, but I don't have the patience to call them and play games every few months pretending I'm going to leave so they'll shave $15 off my bill. If it weren't for hockey I'd probably not have television at all.
By fonewear 2015-02-09 11:25:50
Link | Quote | Reply

The only thing I like is having DVR so I can watch stuff whenever.

I used to watch the Simpsons but new episodes are meh. I don't know I normally only watch TV when I'm too lazy to play a game or as background noise on the computer.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-09 11:27:39
Link | Quote | Reply

I have zero television service (seriously, only one show I would watch "live" and I can just wait a day to watch it for free on the network website) and have Clear Business for $54 and change (it's $49.99 plus sales tax).

Add on $8 per month for HULU and that's my entertainment costs for the month.
By Jetackuu 2015-02-09 11:29:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramyrez said: »
Jetackuu said: »
There's no comparable service in terms of throughput and latency though, apparently in a lot of cases we can blame local governments for that one.

Still comes down to them throwing their financial clout around in the political arena at all levels.
Oh most certainly, there was some "how do we get service to these areas as quick as possible" thinking going on, and not really the long term effects of localized monopolies.

Now we need to address the aftereffects.
By Jetackuu 2015-02-09 11:30:22
Link | Quote | Reply

lol Hulu
By fonewear 2015-02-09 11:32:19
Link | Quote | Reply

I forgot Lifetime. I need my Lifetime movies.

Sometimes I just eat a whole pint of Ben and Jerry's and watch the Single Wives Club.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Server: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-02-09 11:32:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Right now my total internet costs are ~$7 a month for 25/5. No cable service. $0 for torrents, and 0 fear of the MPAA, etc. coming after me. :D

Actually let me do a speed test rq:

Meh upload barely hit 2, oh well. You get what you pay for :P
By fonewear 2015-02-09 11:34:00
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm using North Korea based Kim Jun Un's ISP.

It comes with frogurt !

(that's good)

It also crushed the personal freedom of our citizens

(that's bad)
By Jetackuu 2015-02-09 11:37:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Hmm, there's something wrong with this picture.

Damnit, time to test my connections.

edit: it's usually 20+ download
By fonewear 2015-02-09 11:38:21
Link | Quote | Reply

They want you to upload pictures of cats !
[+]
By fonewear 2015-02-09 11:42:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Using Comcast man you are part of the problem man !

I suggest you use a solar powered ISP.

It protects our mother Earth and the cuddly animals.

Also make sure your ISP is organically grown without GMO's uses a recycled bag to grocery shop.

Bikes to work even though it is a 50 mile ride.

And compost regularly .
By fonewear 2015-02-09 11:48:08
Link | Quote | Reply

I look forward to Obama internet. Just have to vote Democrat to get at least 5 MB/sec.

That or Facebook internet. Make it happen Zuckerberg !
By fonewear 2015-02-09 11:50:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Chaosx said: »
Right now my total internet costs are ~$7 a month for 25/5. No cable service. $0 for torrents, and 0 fear of the MPAA, etc. coming after me. :D

Actually let me do a speed test rq:

Meh upload barely hit 2, oh well. You get what you pay for :P

Do they offer Serbia internet in the US I want an extremely high ping.
[+]
 Fenrir.Atheryn
Server: Fenrir
user: Temptaru
By Fenrir.Atheryn 2015-02-09 11:57:49
Link | Quote | Reply

I'd like it more for the extremely low cost. Freaking AT&T is charging me about $40 per month for just over 6Mb/s...
[+]
By fonewear 2015-02-09 12:12:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Atheryn said: »
I'd like it more for the extremely low cost. Freaking AT&T is charging me about $40 per month for just over 6Mb/s...

Need more competition why I told Jet to make a ISP for FFXIAH users !
[+]
 Siren.Lordgrim
Server: Siren
user: Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-02-09 12:26:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Lordgrim said: »
Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »
fonewear said: »
Cable companies are scum of the earth.

If you can't beat them join them. Work for Comcast before they kidnap your family.

I love how the manager at customer had the nerve to get annoyed with me for cancelling my cable. The nerve of me for turning down your shitty 6month discount on Skinimax and Showtime when I clearly keep repeating I want to cut my service.

Guy gets mayad, sends me to another manager who then promptly cuts my service instantly and refuses to tell me how I'm supposed to return the cable box and remote we'll continue to be charged for. Real professionals they got here, I bet the local penitentiary could pump out better reps.

Yeah currently big everything loves that the republicans and democrats are letting them get away with crappy service, and i agree we should have more services. thats why this act was made to put big business in its place and show them that the people are the real bosses of the land.

Sherman Antitrust Act of 1890, this is a act that is sorely needed acted on now more then ever to remind Corporations and Big Everything who the boss really is. That is the Citizens of this great nation.

this is for you fonewar, i heard your call

The sherman act can give you plenty of competition. Think of it this way on how it acts it really is a paddle that keeps capitalism in its place and honest when used right. It sees one big company bullying everything else and destroying competition, think of the sherman act like a big hammer and that bully of a corporation or big business is a large piece of glass. The Hammer smashes the glass into tiny pieces to enforce fair competition with the same product.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-09 12:30:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Cable companies are scum of the earth.

If you can't beat them join them. Work for Comcast before they kidnap your family.

I love how the manager at customer had the nerve to get annoyed with me for cancelling my cable. The nerve of me for turning down your shitty 6month discount on Skinimax and Showtime when I clearly keep repeating I want to cut my service.

Guy gets mayad, sends me to another manager who then promptly cuts my service instantly and refuses to tell me how I'm supposed to return the cable box and remote we'll continue to be charged for. Real professionals they got here, I bet the local penitentiary could pump out better reps.

Yeah currently big everything loves that the republicans and democrats are letting them get away with crappy service, and i agree we should have more services. thats why this act was made to put big business in its place and show them that the people are the real bosses of the land.

Sherman Antitrust Act of 1890, this is a act that is sorely needed acted on now more then ever to remind Corporations and Big Everything who the boss really is. That is the Citizens of this great nation.

this is for you fonewar, i heard your call

The sherman act can give you plenty of competition. Think of it this way on how it acts it really is a paddle that keeps capitalism in its place and honest when used right. It sees one big company bullying everything else and destroying competition, think of the sherman act like a big hammer and that bully of a corporation or big business is a large piece of glass. The Hammer smashes the glass into tiny pieces to enforce fair competition with the same product.
I don't even know why you bother to post the Sherman Antitrust Act of 1890, you don't even know what it means if you think anyone in the nation is violating it.
By fonewear 2015-02-09 12:47:01
Link | Quote | Reply

I helped write the Sherman Antitrust Act I tells ya !
By Blazed1979 2015-02-09 12:48:19
Link | Quote | Reply

There were no rockets fired from Schools in Gaza during operation cast-lead.
Quote:
Israel’s Channel Two publishes correction

24 October 2012
East Jerusalem

Israel’s highest-rating news programme, Channel Two News, has published a statement correcting false claims that rockets were fired from schools operated by the United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees (UNRWA) during the Gaza war in 2008-2009. The statement makes clear that Israeli officials themselves acknowledged that such claims were false and that there was no evidence to support them.

The justification for the following never existed and what is worst is that the Israeli officials KNEW it was false information, and yet this ***went on:

Quote:
164 students and 12 teachers from government schools were killed during the military offensive. A further 454 students and five teachers were injured. 86 children and three teachers from UNRWA schools were killed and a further 402 students and 14 teachers were injured.

Quote:
During the military offensive, 18 schools were destroyed, (including eight government schools, two private schools and eight kindergartens) and at least 280 were damaged. Six of the destroyed government schools were in North Gaza alone, affecting almost 9,000 students who had to relocate to other schools.

Bonus: For Milambar.
YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-09 12:53:07
Link | Quote | Reply

k
[+]
By fonewear 2015-02-09 12:53:34
Link | Quote | Reply

I've been to the Gaza strip the amount of rockets being reported is highly dubious !
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
Server: Lakshmi
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-02-09 13:04:48
Link | Quote | Reply

I helped write the Sherman Antitrust Act I tells ya !

You certainly act old enough. Any older and I'd think you were at Appomattox.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2015-02-09 13:21:45
Link | Quote | Reply

More anti-Jew crap from Blazed.

The internet talk was more fun.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2015-02-09 13:28:06
Link | Quote | Reply