Random Politics & Religion #00

Language: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #00
Random Politics & Religion #00
First Page 2 3 ... 220 221 222 ... 1375 1376 1377
 Shiva.Viciousss
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2015-02-02 16:30:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramyrez said: »
So, Japanese journalists killed, Japan gives strong reaction of vengeance to occur.

Anyone else feel like we're not doing nearly enough about ISIS? They've even managed to make pacifist Japan vow action. Why aren't we teaming up and doing more about them? -.-

What exactly do you want? We are currently bombing the hell out of them, we have pushed them out of several towns that the Kurds have taken over. So we are teaming with the Kurds, who else is offering help? This conflict has become very unpopular in the UK, the EU can't afford it, Russia can't afford it and wouldn't have much to offer anyways, lets see if the Japanese actually get involved.

In a how-not-to-get-elected 101 speech, Scott Walker wants ground troops. That ain't happening.
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2015-02-02 19:46:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Viciousss said: »
Ramyrez said: »
So, Japanese journalists killed, Japan gives strong reaction of vengeance to occur.

Anyone else feel like we're not doing nearly enough about ISIS? They've even managed to make pacifist Japan vow action. Why aren't we teaming up and doing more about them? -.-
What exactly do you want? We are currently bombing the hell out of them, we have pushed them out of several towns that the Kurds have taken over. So we are teaming with the Kurds, who else is offering help? This conflict has become very unpopular in the UK, the EU can't afford it, Russia can't afford it and wouldn't have much to offer anyways, lets see if the Japanese actually get involved.

In a how-not-to-get-elected 101 speech, Scott Walker wants ground troops. That ain't happening.
Two things:

1, This is what ISIS wants. To them this is a holy war. They want the world to rise up against them so as to inflame sympathizers into jihad. And remember if they die they go to paradise.

2, We have both allies and supporters in this fight. It is true that US aircraft are doing 90% of the air strikes but then look at the size of our military.
 Siren.Lordgrim
Server: Siren
user: Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-02-03 02:44:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Here is a honest question. I think this should be asked to anyone ever thinking about holding office because it shows what you care most about in regards to your nation.

What is more important to you?

A. Family
B. Money

rp&r page 213 Let Freedom Reign 
rp&r page 216 The Law That Never Was the 16th amendment
[+]
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-02-03 02:47:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Lordgrim said: »
Here is a honest question. I think this should be asked to anyone ever thinking about holding office because it shows what you care most about in regards to your nation.

What is more important to you?

A. Family
B. Money

I choose A. For family. Because I think of my entire nation as a part of my family that puts trust in me. Everything I would do would be in the name of my nation that I consider my own family. It is a decision based on both foreign affairs and internal matters.

rp&r page 213 Let Freedom Reign 
rp&r page 216 The Law That Never Was the 16th amendment
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-03 05:22:01
Link | Quote | Reply

It's bad enough having voices in your head, but answering back at them?

That's a whole new level of insanity.
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-02-03 07:03:38
Link | Quote | Reply

I was using myself a as example for the question. What would you pick Mr nobody family or money ?
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-03 07:25:48
Link | Quote | Reply

I was using myself a as example for the question. What would you pick Mr nobody family or money ?
It's a stupid question to begin with. It isn't honest because you are directing the answer.

You are asking what is more important to the person being asked, passion or greed. Everyone is going to pick passion over greed, as society dictates that they answer the question as such.
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-02-03 07:40:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
It's a stupid question to begin with. It isn't honest because you are directing the answer.

You are asking what is more important to the person being asked, passion or greed. Everyone is going to pick passion over greed, as society dictates that they answer the question as such.

Your avoiding the question. Family or money
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-03 07:44:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Your avoiding the question. Family or money

Plus, why should I answer your question when you refused to answer mine?

Have the people lost control of the government in the first place? Who votes Congress and the President into office in your mind?

Also, tell us who, in your mind, are traitors. Name actual names, not accuse people globally, because you just might accuse me of being a traitor....

I guess the following list of questions is going to be added to the growing list of questions I asked you and you refuse to answer, such as (but not limited to):

1) What is an appropriations bill?
2) What does an appropriations bill do?
3) What is interest?
4) Why does interest exist?
5) How does interest come to being?
6) Who are the shareholders of the Federal Reserve?
7) What does the Federal Reserve do?

Remember, answering these questions with YouTube videos is not answering them. You have to answer them with your own words and (if possible) using sources other than YouTube videos to support your answers.

Besides, I did give you an answer. I even bolded it for you.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-02-03 07:51:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Why should one chose between family and money? Money is also required to keep your family safe.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
Server: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2015-02-03 07:54:50
Link | Quote | Reply

You actually haven't answered his question as to what you would choose.

You propose the question is a set up, as well as stating everyone will pick "passion" over greed because that's what society dictates. You are in fact not specifically saying what you would personally choose.

However based on the way you rationalized the question along with the reason you gave. You are silently saying you pick greed.

Whereas Seha at least says money is a necessity.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-03 07:54:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
Why shold one chose between family and money? Money is also required to keep your family safe.
It's a loaded question. Also being directed to the only answer you can give without being considered a heartless ***.

Better question is, which is more important to you, self-sacrifice or community.

Both have legitimate and reasonable answers, and neither shows you being anything more than who you are.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-03 07:55:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »

You propose the question is a set up, as well as stating everyone will pick "passion" over greed because that's what society dictates. You are in fact not specifically saying what you would personally choose.

However based on the way you rationalized the question along with the reason you gave. You are silently saying you pick greed.
Sure, whatever man. If you say so.

Why don't you answer the question then. I'll tell you what, whatever you answer will be my answer too.

Will you choose the obvious answer and prove my point, or will you answer out of spite and show you are a heartless ***?
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Server: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-02-03 07:56:37
Link | Quote | Reply

"I'll keep it short and sweet. Family, religion, friendship. These are the three demons you must slay if you wish to succeed in business. When opportunity knocks, you don't want to be driving to a maternity hospital or sitting in some phony-baloney church. Or synagogue."
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2015-02-03 07:57:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Chaosx said: »
"I'll keep it short and sweet. Family, religion, friendship. These are the three demons you must slay if you wish to succeed in business. When opportunity knocks, you don't want to be driving to a maternity hospital or sitting in some phony-baloney church. Or synagogue."

Book of Gordon Gecko 22:11 ?
[+]
By Ramyrez 2015-02-03 07:59:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Why do I suspect you're not being sarcastic here and this is something you really believe? :p
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2015-02-03 08:00:52
Link | Quote | Reply

You propose than question is a set up, as well as stating everyone will pick "passion" over greed because that's what society dictates. You are in fact not specifically saying what you would personally choose.

Why don't you answer the question then. I'll tell you what, whatever you answer will be my answer too.

Will you choose the obvious answer and prove my point, or will you answer out of spite and show you are a heartless ***?

That's a bigger set up than what you perceive the initial question to be. But laying your answer to match mine is in fact also dodging the question. You could grow a pair and just say what you personally want at this moment in your life. Its not hard.

Like Seha I too realize money is a necessity in our society.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-03 08:02:19
Link | Quote | Reply

That's a bigger set up the what you perceive the initial question to be. But laying your answer to match mine is in fact also dodging the question. You could grow pair and just say what you personally want at this moment in your life. Its not hard.

Like Seha I too realize money is a necessity in our society.
Accuses somebody of dodging the question, when asked, dodges the question.

Hypocrite.
By Ramyrez 2015-02-03 08:02:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Everyone is going to pick passion over greed, as society dictates that they answer the question as such.

Not to give him any support, but you're sort of implying here that people would only answer family/love/etc. because society says they should. Greed only works insofar as you need more wealth for more comfort/etc.; I'll take "the feels", by far when made to choose.

Edit: But really it's a bit of a mockery of a question in the first place, as seldom are people made to explicitly choose and utterly reject one in favor of the other forever.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2015-02-03 08:03:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Apparently you lack reading comprehension and are just silly a troll.

Since he it needs to be spelled out.

M-O-N-E-Y.

5 makes 10. 10 makes 20. I attended the university of making money. Good and Plenty keeps these pockets from staying empty.

Ps. The choice is dictated out of a personal reality not spite. But to put a spiteful twist on it, since you proposed it in the manner you did:

Rather be a heartless *** then a spineless coward.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2015-02-03 08:21:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Apparently you lack reading comprehension and are just silly a troll.

Since he it needs to be spelled out.

M-O-N-E-Y.

5 makes 10. 10 makes 20. I attended the university of making money. Good and Plenty keeps these pockets from staying empty.
Good for you. I know that you saw what my answer is, but you choose to ignore it in your little attempt to gain my attention and affection. Hate to break it to you, but I'm not interested in you.

You really ought to stop with the homoerotic insinuations. It's sophomoric at best and something you've been warned about since you dish but lack the capacity to have it dished back.

Also you haven't actually answered the question or it wouldn't have been pointed out by an other poster who also commented on how diaphanous your reasoning to not directly answer the question is.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-03 08:27:38
Link | Quote | Reply

What is with you lately anyway? I can see all of the baiting for responses you are doing, but why are you so into me, what did I do to target such scorn and anger from you?

So much that you have to put aside your intelligence in order to post targeted, spiteful posts towards me?

I mean, I know you are trying to get me banned, you even stated so before. But isn't this going on a little obsessive?
By fonewear 2015-02-03 09:47:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Will there ever be a rainbow ?

[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2015-02-03 09:49:46
Link | Quote | Reply

What is with you lately anyway? I can see all of the baiting for responses you are doing, but why are you so into me, what did I do to target such scorn and anger from you?

So much that you have to put aside your intelligence in order to post targeted, spiteful posts towards me?

I mean, I know you are trying to get me banned, you even stated so before. But isn't this going on a little obsessive?

No baiting. As a member of the community I am free to respond to posts. There is no scorn or anger nor are you a target. People are free to respond to what I put in the digital ether in any way shape or form. One has to deal with the fact that not everything you put out is fully understood or found agreeable and people will respond. Much as they are when it comes to what you post.

Again there is nothing spiteful. Is this that playing the victim card thing again?

I don't see Lordgrim making attempts to play the victim or appeal to your emotions when you mock him and mimic his posting style. You all might find him to be a nutter, but at least he doesn't pretend to be something else for the sake of community acceptance when everyone finds his stance disagreeable. It's a highly admirable trait in many regards.

Nobody is trying to get you banned. That is something you will have your hand in though you fail to realize it. What with all your delusions of chains of events in how forum interactions play out and the threats you make to members of the community, mods and even the site owner. Its only a matter of time until you do yourself in.

-peace.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2015-02-03 09:50:03
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »

Will there ever be a rainbow ?

[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-02-03 09:55:46
Link | Quote | Reply

I have such a capitalism *** right now.

But seriously why slay friends when you can betray them. Family ripe for manipulation and religious folk that you can own? A neverending supply of pawns in the pews to do my own bidding? Combine the three and you've got a megachurch. *adjusts sunglasses* My jet is awaiting me.

I'll be Peter Popoff in no time.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2015-02-03 09:58:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »
I'll be Peter Popoff in no time.
By fonewear 2015-02-03 10:03:59
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm still waiting for a business to block out the Sun. My bet is on BP.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-02-03 10:09:25
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
I'm still waiting for a business to block out the Sun. My bet is on BP.

For $49.95/mo you can get access to the Solar Package which gives you 300 hours of sun per month. For an extra $9.95 the Radiant Package gives you 600 hours of sun per month and for the low price of $99.95/month you can get yes... UNLIMITED SUN* no questions asked.

So what are you waiting for? Gain access to the most powerful source of energy in the solar system today. Your wilting crops and dying family will thank you!

*Restrictions may apply, not valid in Alaska. Attached fees, government surcharges not included. Credit check required. Subject to change.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 220 221 222 ... 1375 1376 1377