Random Politics & Religion #00

Language: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #00
Random Politics & Religion #00
First Page 2 3 ... 1204 1205 1206 ... 1375 1376 1377
By Jetackuu 2016-01-17 22:53:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Viciousss said: »
I think we can remove Boehner from the board now.

Yeah, I should do some several updates to it, priorities man.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-01-17 22:56:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
It's almost like they don't actually want anyone to watch.
They don't have to. The mindless liberals will just vote for them just because.

And we all know that Clinton will win the nomination. She "deserves" it, remember?

Nobody from the left cares about making good policies or actually giving people what they want, all they care about is loyalty and keeping people down.
[+]
 Valefor.Omnys
Server: Valefor
user: omnys
By Valefor.Omnys 2016-01-17 23:05:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
It's almost like they don't actually want anyone to watch.
They don't have to. The mindless liberals will just vote for them just because.

Nobody from the left cares about making good policies or actually giving people what they want, all they care about is loyalty and keeping people down.

Precisely the same thing can be said about republicans. It actually describes conservatives better.

Most Anti-Obama people don't even know why they're anti-Obama. I'm not criticizing people for having bad reasons, stupid reasons, or weak reasons. I'm criticizing people for having no reason. They just stuter and humph.

Are they all willfully racist? I don't think they're trying to base their opinion on the color of his skin, but when they can't name any other reason, it seems to be because he's black.

I don't like Obama for three reasons
- His stupid healthcare law. The Supreme Court helped him weasel it in, it doesn't approach the real problems with medical costs in this country--that the same operation can be triple, or 10x the price at a different hospital in the same state.
- Every time a tragedy happens involving someone darker than a good tan, he speaks up, but he frequently remains silent when troops die. He's willing to join the court of public opinion, but not honor fallen soldiers.
- This *** deal with Iran. It's much like rewarding a bad kid for not having been that bad in a while (didn't say good, said not bad) and ignoring them when they mouth off as they walk away.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-01-17 23:09:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Omnys said: »
Are they all willfully racist? I don't think they're trying to base their opinion on the color of his skin, but when they can't name any other reason, it seems to be because he's black.
So, not liking Obama is an automatic racist to you, even if they can't say anything else besides "he's a liberal/democrat"?
[+]
 Shiva.Viciousss
Server: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2016-01-17 23:13:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Hillary cruised as usual, I'm surprised she didn't take a shot at the GOP candidates for their pathetic responses to the successful rescue of the Americans held in Iran, but I guess she really didn't need to.
 Valefor.Omnys
By Valefor.Omnys 2016-01-17 23:14:14
Link | Quote | Reply

So, not liking Obama is an automatic racist to you, even if they can't say anything else besides "he's a liberal/democrat"?

If a person's only reason for not liking (or liking) a politician is their political alignment, they're stupid.

Like or dislike a person based on their deeds and their own views and their own words. Disregarding their potential because they hang out with the other kids is dumb.

Just like all the trumptards.

But yeah, I think some people honestly don't mean to dislike him because he's black, it's just buried in their subconscious.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-01-17 23:15:31
Link | Quote | Reply

If a person's only reason for not liking (or liking) a politician is their political alignment, they're stupid.

Like or dislike a person based on their deeds and their own views and their own words. Disregarding their potential because they hang out with the other kids is dumb.

But yeah, I think some people honestly don't mean to dislike him because he's black, it's just buried in their subconscious.
I don't like Obama, I never liked Obama since he became a nobody Senator from Chicago.

Am I racist?
 Valefor.Omnys
By Valefor.Omnys 2016-01-17 23:17:10
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't like Obama, I never liked Obama since he became a nobody Senator from Chicago.

Am I racist?

Why do you dislike him? Is it just because he's a democrat? Is that really your only reason?
By Jetackuu 2016-01-17 23:23:14
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't like Obama for three reasons
- His stupid healthcare law. The Supreme Court helped him weasel it in, it doesn't approach the real problems with medical costs in this country--that the same operation can be triple, or 10x the price at a different hospital in the same state.
- Every time a tragedy happens involving someone darker than a good tan, he speaks up, but he frequently remains silent when troops die. He's willing to join the court of public opinion, but not honor fallen soldiers.
- This *** deal with Iran. It's much like rewarding a bad kid for not having been that bad in a while (didn't say good, said not bad) and ignoring them when they mouth off as they walk away.

To be fair, it got bastardized to attempt to appease more people, it was much better in earlier drafts, but yeah we need a lot more changed, and not just for the benefit of insurance companies.

I'll agree that he opens his mouth when he shouldn't but what's that have to do about talking about when soldiers die?

As for Iran: what do you propose we should do or have done differently? Quite frankly I personally don't care much about them as I know (by all reports) they're far off from actually having weapons grade material, but what would you have preferred been done about it? Would you like us to pick a fight with another nation in an already *** area?

But since we're sharing: Why I dislike Obama: he's a fascist meathead just like Bush's puppeteers.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-01-17 23:23:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Am I racist?

Why do you dislike him? Is it just because he's a democrat? Is that really your only reason?
When he first ran for president, I saw him for who he was: An empty suit. All the promises he made were either counterproductive (pulling out of Iraq without a plan, his "healthcare law", closing Guantanamo, bailing out specific industries, supporting "green" companies unproven to produce what they promised, etc.) or just plain pointless.

When he was elected, pretty much everything that I feared came true. And people praised him for nothing. Can you tell me why he won his Nobel Peace Prize again?

As the years go by, things that I thought a US President should never do are done, such as dividing this country further than any president since Buchanan, instigating racial tensions, further instigating states against the federal government, etc.

It's almost like he is trolling the nation and the world.

Even though I do not support Trump, Trump would still make a better president than Obama ever was. Even if he kept all of his talking point promises he made.

So, am I racist? Because according to some people (who I cannot name, because their feelings get hurt and they cry to mods quite often), I am just because I don't like Obama.
[+]
 Valefor.Omnys
By Valefor.Omnys 2016-01-17 23:31:18
Link | Quote | Reply

When he first ran for president, I saw him for who he was: An empty suit. All the promises he made were either counterproductive (pulling out of Iraq without a plan, his "healthcare law", closing Guantanamo, bailing out specific industries, supporting "green" companies unproven to produce what they promised, etc.) or just plain pointless.

When he was elected, pretty much everything that I feared came true. And people praised him for nothing. Can you tell me why he won his Nobel Peace Prize again?

As the years go by, things that I thought a US President should never do are done, such as dividing this country further than any president since Buchanan, instigating racial tensions, further instigating states against the federal government, etc.

It's almost like he is trolling the nation and the world.

Even though I do not support Trump, Trump would still make a better president than Obama ever was. Even if he kept all of his talking point promises he made.

So, am I racist? Because according to some people (who I cannot name, because their feelings get hurt and they cry to mods quite often), I am just because I don't like Obama.

I was actually interested to see him win in 2008. I thought maybe someone who wasn't an old white guy might finally be different in the best ways. I quickly saw that HOPE and CHANGE were lies.

But see, I feel like you immediately jump on me because I criticize people who DON'T EVEN KNOW what they hate about the man as if I'm including you. I don't know enough about you TO include or disclude you.

When I asked you why you disliked him, you gave fair reasons.

Hell, I dislike him too, but it's important that we be able to put it to words (as we've both done) or we look like idiots who.. perhaps at some core level, just dislike him for the color of his skin.

---

Trump will be a fking nightmare. Bush was dumb and Obama's a liar and manipulator but Trump will do an incredible amount of damage.
 Valefor.Omnys
By Valefor.Omnys 2016-01-17 23:40:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Jetackuu said: »
As for Iran: what do you propose we should do or have done differently? Quite frankly I personally don't care much about them as I know (by all reports) they're far off from actually having weapons grade material, but what would you have preferred been done about it? Would you like us to pick a fight with another nation in an already *** area?

He was in a tough spot but there was no good answer, but we're no better off with Iran because of this. On paper (literally) we are, but the whole problem is that Iran does whatever the hell Iran wants, if within their capability.

Do I want to see innocent civilians die? No. I don't want to see troops die either, but giving them all that money and dangerous people was a bad thing.

It just means they know they have a buyer for the next americans they capture. Farmers won't stop farming as long as people are buying their crop.

The hard truth is, we shouldn't have done it. Some people suffer or die, but it's probably for the greater good and certainly doesn't set a bad precedent.
By Jetackuu 2016-01-17 23:48:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Jetackuu said: »

He was in a tough spot but there was no good answer, but we're no better off with Iran because of this. On paper (literally) we are, but the whole problem is that Iran does whatever the hell Iran wants, if within their capability.

Do I want to see innocent civilians die? No. I don't want to see troops die either, but giving them all that money and dangerous people was a bad thing.

It just means they know they have a buyer for the next americans they capture. Farmers won't stop farming as long as people are buying their crop.

The hard truth is, we shouldn't have done it. Some people suffer or die, but it's probably for the greater good and certainly doesn't set a bad precedent.

Really the best thing we can do for Iran is to let it have it's own civil war (again, it will happen) and try to not bomb the *** out of one side or the other.

I'm not sure I know what you're referencing with the dangerous people bit. I don't like to see anyone die, but it does happen. The trick is to not react poorly to it.
 Valefor.Omnys
By Valefor.Omnys 2016-01-18 00:00:05
Link | Quote | Reply

We willfully released and dropped charges against dangerous criminals so we could get some innocent people home.

And those people, even more spiteful against the US for having imprisoned them/tried, will likely work harder for the extremist sects of Iran.

Lies on paper and lies out of political mouths aside, all we got from this is a few people get to go home to their families. I'm happy they did, but it's a terrible trend. "You killed your puppy, here's a cookie. Now I know since the cookie delighted you, you won't hurt any more animals."

I sincerely doubt that truly won any brownie points with anyone in Iran. The ones who hate America still hate America.
By Jetackuu 2016-01-18 00:03:11
Link | Quote | Reply

We willfully released and dropped charges against dangerous criminals so we could get some innocent people home.

And those people, even more spiteful against the US for having imprisoned them/tried, will likely work harder for the extremist sects of Iran.

Lies on paper and lies out of political mouths aside, all we got from this is a few people get to go home to their families. I'm happy they did, but it's a terrible trend. "You killed your puppy, here's a cookie. Now I know since the cookie delighted you, you won't hurt any more animals."

I sincerely doubt that truly won any brownie points with anyone in Iran. The ones who hate America still hate America.

Going to have to disagree here, not saying that I agree with what was done but I sincerely doubt anyone expected for it to win points. I do recall briefly seeing something about some people being released from their prisons, I didn't read much more into it as it's been a busy week.
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-01-18 00:17:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Back on the debate talk, I'm surprised to see Clinton in the losers column in some articles on liberal websites about the debate. There's been some talk in the past of Clinton being guaranteed a win if she just plays good defense. In spite of doing exactly that, which is what been doing all along to earn "wins" in past debates, now it looks like it's backfiring because she hasn't been bold and aggressive enough to halt anyone else's gains. According to Vox, though, apparently her recent attempts at attacking Sanders backfired, so maybe defense is the only thing she can play well. Regardless, I'm going to have to restock the popcorn for the next couple months. This could get fun.
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Server: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2016-01-18 00:41:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Trump will do an incredible amount of damage.
There's no evidence to support this as he has had no prior role in any type of political office to predict how he would handle any thing and how things would actually play out.

The only thing that is a predictor of Trump is his prior business roles, but in a political office there's an entirely different set of rules and power structure.

People are basing Trump on sound bites.
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Server: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2016-01-18 00:43:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Back on the debate talk, I'm surprised to see Clinton in the losers column in some articles on liberal websites about the debate. There's been some talk in the past of Clinton being guaranteed a win if she just plays good defense. In spite of doing exactly that, which is what been doing all along to earn "wins" in past debates, now it looks like it's backfiring because she hasn't been bold and aggressive enough to halt anyone else's gains. According to Vox, though, apparently her recent attempts at attacking Sanders backfired, so maybe defense is the only thing she can play well. Regardless, I'm going to have to restock the popcorn for the next couple months. This could get fun.
Many political websites have cited her weakness as only being able to play defense. She's terrible at any type of offense. It's why she lost in 2008.
[+]
 Valefor.Omnys
By Valefor.Omnys 2016-01-18 00:56:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Chaosx said: »
There's no evidence to support this as he has had no prior role in any type of political office to predict how he would handle any thing and how things would actually play out.

The only thing that is a predictor of Trump is his prior business roles, but in a political office there's an entirely different set of rules and power structure.

It is weird to judge a person based on what they say.

Actually, it REALLY IS weird to believe what a politician says, but he's proud of the ludacris crap he's saying. PROUD.
By Enuyasha 2016-01-18 02:36:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Actually, it REALLY IS weird to believe what a politician says, but he's proud of the ludacris crap he's saying. PROUD.
Well, according to the conservative handbook a good president is also able to run a business because a country is a business.

Trump has bankrupted multiple businesses, therefore he is not a good candidate for president.
[+]
 Phoenix.Xantavia
Server: Phoenix
user: xantavia
By Phoenix.Xantavia 2016-01-18 02:42:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Altimaomega said: »
Trump - Rare. and bloody!
Paul - Med. Rare, nice and pink in the middle
Bush - Done. No blood and no pink!
Clinton- Well done. No taste why eat it.
Bernie - Soy
Wouldn't Clinton be more of a "I'll get back to you what kind I like" sort of person?
 Phoenix.Xantavia
user: xantavia
By Phoenix.Xantavia 2016-01-18 02:48:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Enuyasha said: »

Well, according to the conservative handbook a good president is also able to run a business because a country is a business.

Trump has bankrupted multiple businesses, therefore he is not a good candidate for president.
I wish we could run government like a business. Then a majority of congress would be out on their *** for not doing their jobs, since you can't get away from that in other places.

And Springfield (Ill) would be a ghost town. They still haven't passed a budget since the last election.
By fonewear 2016-01-18 08:36:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Well, the DNC is doing a crappy job of getting anyone to actually watch their debates. Low ratings, horrible time slots that compete with more interesting TV, little advertising.... It's almost like they don't actually want anyone to watch. And Clinton, who has been doing a very good job of playing defense during the debates, isn't getting much credit for it as she drops in the polls vs. Sanders and the GOP candidates. Nice work, DNC. Keep it up!

There were 2 count em 2 playoff football games yesterday...I bet the four people that watched the debate enjoyed it !
[+]
By fonewear 2016-01-18 08:37:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Altimaomega said: »
Trump - Rare. and bloody!
Paul - Med. Rare, nice and pink in the middle
Bush - Done. No blood and no pink!
Clinton- Well done. No taste why eat it.
Bernie - Soy

Correction organic farm to table soy (from Vermont)!
[+]
By fonewear 2016-01-18 08:40:51
Link | Quote | Reply

There is common thing in politics whether left or right you have to be likable to be elected...so that should count out Bernie and Hillary.

But since Hillary is a woman that is an exception to the rule. If Hillary was a man (insert joke here) she would never be elected.

Whatever you think of Trump I do think he passes the likability test.

You can't say that for Ted Cruz Bush etc. So if we are voting on shallow reasons (why wouldn't we !)

Trump is the obvious choice to be your next President.
[+]
 Phoenix.Amandarius
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2016-01-18 08:41:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Enuyasha said: »

His entertainment business in Atlantic City filed for bankruptcy protection. Everything in Atlantic City did because just over 10 years ago we legalized gambling in Pennsylvania and casinos have popped up all over. Atlantic City's lifeblood was Pennsylvanians flocking there to gamble. Without the nightlife it is a disgusting city with absolutely horrible beaches and a filthy ocean.
[+]
By fonewear 2016-01-18 08:52:33
Link | Quote | Reply

The only good casino is this casino:

YouTube Video Placeholder
By fonewear 2016-01-18 08:53:28
Link | Quote | Reply

How can we talk about all this without honoring my leader and idol:

By fonewear 2016-01-18 08:54:28
Link | Quote | Reply

I wish MLK day was every day so the guilty feeling I feel in the morning would be being white not a drunken fool !
[+]
By fonewear 2016-01-18 09:02:51
Link | Quote | Reply

This guy right here will have his on day in winter too:

YouTube Video Placeholder

Obama day occurs the first of every month when you go to Wal Mart and the lines are really long from all his voters !
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 1204 1205 1206 ... 1375 1376 1377