Random Politics & Religion #00

Language: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #00
Random Politics & Religion #00
First Page 2 3 ... 1173 1174 1175 ... 1375 1376 1377
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-12-18 16:16:19
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-12-18 16:17:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Figures I would page with that.
[+]
 Bahamut.Baconwrap
Server: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Baconwrap 2015-12-18 16:18:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Figures I would page with that.

It's all about Gardevoir!
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-12-18 17:16:44
Link | Quote | Reply

For Democrats it was 19 percent yes and 36 percent no
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-12-18 19:30:47
Link | Quote | Reply

I support bombing Agrabah. Jafar's a dirty terrorist.
[+]
 Siren.Akson
Server: Siren
user: AKs0n
By Siren.Akson 2015-12-18 23:44:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Paul sounds better then them all.
 Shiva.Viciousss
Server: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2015-12-18 23:44:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Viciousss said: »
Not if the information was gathered by another candidate. They aren't out there spending money on research to share it with their competition. I expect this issue to be resolved by the end of the day, once again Aman is delusional.

Looks like a resolution has been reached that allows Sanders' campaign access to the previously withheld information. Fortunately, I live in the central time zone!
 Valefor.Endoq
Server: Valefor
user: Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2015-12-19 00:01:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Mew killed PnR... Good job Mew, good job...
By fonewear 2015-12-19 09:40:33
Link | Quote | Reply

So am I the only one going to watch the Democratic debate tonight ?

I need my fix of crazy Bernie Sanders.
 Phoenix.Amandarius
Server: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2015-12-19 11:15:55
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »

Debate buried on Saturday night versus NFL football. The DNC plot to protect Hillary continues. The real competition was paid off a long time ago anyway. If Bernie holds out long enough he will have a nice salary for life at the Clinton Foundation; 2mil a year at least.

Democrat voters never had a choice.
[+]
By fonewear 2015-12-19 11:21:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Football or Bernie Sanders that is a tough call...
 Caitsith.Zahrah
Server: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2015-12-19 11:27:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Amandarius said: »
If Bernie holds out long enough he will have a nice salary for life at the Clinton Foundation; 2mil a year at least.

You sure about that? As of yesterday, Sanders is suing the DNC for actively trying to sabotage his campaign in favor of Clinton.
By maldini 2015-12-19 11:33:29
Link | Quote | Reply

YouTube Video Placeholder
By fonewear 2015-12-19 11:33:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Bernie Sanders is suing the DNC so the press will give him some coverage !
By fonewear 2015-12-19 11:35:13
Link | Quote | Reply

maldini said: »

Video won't play for us here is one that will:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/education/wp/2015/12/17/furor-over-arabic-assignment-leads-virginia-school-district-to-close-friday/

A Virginia county closed all of its schools Friday because of intense backlash over a class assignment about Islam, with some parents alleging that their children were being subjected to Muslim indoctrination and educators emphasizing the importance of exposing U.S. students to the world’s fastest-growing religion.

A high school geography teacher in rural Augusta County asked students to try their hand at writing the shahada, an Islamic declaration of faith, in Arabic calligraphy. The task, community reaction to it, and a sudden influx of outrage from around the country — including angry emails, phone calls and threats to put the teacher’s head on a stake — led the school district to close rather than risk disruption or violence.
By maldini 2015-12-19 11:54:46
Link | Quote | Reply

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/12/17/muslim-teacher-fired-after-showing-malala-video.html?
By fonewear 2015-12-19 11:56:17
Link | Quote | Reply

I didn't listen to the woman in the video cause her clothes were on !
[+]
By maldini 2015-12-19 12:05:57
Link | Quote | Reply

I didn't listen to the woman in the video cause her clothes were on !
you need to listen to get their clothes off, dude.

Join my "how to get her clothes off" online workshops.

who likes polls?
By fonewear 2015-12-19 12:48:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
I support bombing Agrabah. Jafar's a dirty terrorist.

What about bombing Iran ?

By charlo999 2015-12-19 12:52:23
Link | Quote | Reply

charlo999 said: »
Here is a roundup of the opinion poll survey and its findings that were talked about earlier.

Did you even watch the vid?
By a Sunni Muslim human rights activist woman.
It talks about what the Muslim population thinks about extremist Islam. And the different means the extremist agenda is being pushed. With surveyed data.
Not about which terrorist attacks are islamic or how the wars in the Middle East came about.

Yes, I watched the entire thing. It was painful. She is ill informed and makes very broad statements.
It wasn't more than 1 minute into the video that she made an incorrect and misleading statement. I suffered through it and continued to watch. Then she says Hamas are one of the factions responsible for terror attacks in the US... until date there has never been a single Hamas terror attack in the US.
She says the same about Hezbulah - again, not a single attack in the US. In fact, both Hamas and Hezbulah have never attacked any other nation outside their borders.

I'm anti Hamas, Anti-Muslim Brotherhood, and most definitely anti-Hezbulah. I'm a Sunni Muslim. Just because the person presenting this video is Sunni Muslim doesn't make me inclined or obliged to agree with her. I agree and seek the truth. I don't see things in "us vs them" unless "us" = people who seek the truth and base our opinions on it. So she could be my long last aunt and be willing to give me 1,000,000 USD and it wouldn't make anything she is saying any more truthful.

The entire video is filled with lies, half truths and cherry picking without any nuance or actual point other than to reduce the complex situation in the world to a form of simplicity that lazy and uninformed viewers can use to entrench themselves in their ignorant position.

Sorry late reply been away.
This is the second time you've made foolish rebuttals.
Your making pretty broad statements yourself, can you say what exactly you believe are lies?
At 1 min she states "most terrorism in the world today involves Muslims in one way or another" are you calling this a lie? Or is it something else?
No where in the vid does she mention Hamas or Hezbollah has attacked the US. This is either a mistake from you or you are being purposely ignorant trying to defend something you say you are anti.
She does say that the violent extreme jihadists are mostly found within these groups. And from these groups most of the terrorism from around the world comes from. So there goes your stawman.
You say the entire vid is full with lies.
NAME THEM.
Do you disagree with the surveys findings?
Or is it to tough for you to take on board the world wide beliefs of Muslims on this issue.
Am I to take your word (a safe, looked after, westernised Muslim living in the wealthy UAE, that has in turn seems to have given you a very liberal version of Islam (although strange given the violations of human rights there being under sharia law mostly)) or this survey.
At least make a intelligent honest rebuttal if that is possible.

In the meantime here is a vid outlining the Muslim brotherhoods plans on America and the implementation that has already happened.

For the record can you tell me your opinion on the punishments in UAE and if you agree with them. Like stoning, the woman in 2014 and lashings. Apostasy, etc. would you like to see the west under such laws? if you do disagree why did you move there, money?
human rights in UAE
By maldini 2015-12-19 14:25:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Here is a roundup of the opinion poll survey and its findings that were talked about earlier.

Did you even watch the vid?
By a Sunni Muslim human rights activist woman.
It talks about what the Muslim population thinks about extremist Islam. And the different means the extremist agenda is being pushed. With surveyed data.
Not about which terrorist attacks are islamic or how the wars in the Middle East came about.

Yes, I watched the entire thing. It was painful. She is ill informed and makes very broad statements.
It wasn't more than 1 minute into the video that she made an incorrect and misleading statement. I suffered through it and continued to watch. Then she says Hamas are one of the factions responsible for terror attacks in the US... until date there has never been a single Hamas terror attack in the US.
She says the same about Hezbulah - again, not a single attack in the US. In fact, both Hamas and Hezbulah have never attacked any other nation outside their borders.

I'm anti Hamas, Anti-Muslim Brotherhood, and most definitely anti-Hezbulah. I'm a Sunni Muslim. Just because the person presenting this video is Sunni Muslim doesn't make me inclined or obliged to agree with her. I agree and seek the truth. I don't see things in "us vs them" unless "us" = people who seek the truth and base our opinions on it. So she could be my long last aunt and be willing to give me 1,000,000 USD and it wouldn't make anything she is saying any more truthful.

The entire video is filled with lies, half truths and cherry picking without any nuance or actual point other than to reduce the complex situation in the world to a form of simplicity that lazy and uninformed viewers can use to entrench themselves in their ignorant position.

Sorry late reply been away.
This is the second time you've made foolish rebuttals.
Your making pretty broad statements yourself, can you say what exactly you believe are lies?
At 1 min she states "most terrorism in the world today involves Muslims in one way or another" are you calling this a lie? Or is it something else?
No where in the vid does she mention Hamas or Hezbollah has attacked the US. This is either a mistake from you or you are being purposely ignorant trying to defend something you say you are anti.
She does say that the violent extreme jihadists are mostly found within these groups. And from these groups most of the terrorism from around the world comes from. So there goes your stawman.
You say the entire vid is full with lies.
NAME THEM.
Do you disagree with the surveys findings?
Or is it to tough for you to take on board the world wide beliefs of Muslims on this issue.
Am I to take your word (a safe, looked after, westernised Muslim living in the wealthy UAE, that has in turn seems to have given you a very liberal version of Islam (although strange given the violations of human rights there being under sharia law mostly)) or this survey.
At least make a intelligent honest rebuttal if that is possible.

In the meantime here is a vid outlining the Muslim brotherhoods plans on America and the implementation that has already happened.

For the record can you tell me your opinion on the punishments in UAE and if you agree with them. Like stoning, the woman in 2014 and lashings. Apostasy, etc. would you like to see the west under such laws? if you do disagree why did you move there, money?
human rights in UAE

You just posted a video of one of the craziest women to ever be on television. She has no agenda whatsoever lol...very insightful into who you actually are.

Also, if you want to know about the UAE, I suggest you look for everything and not just cherry picked events.

http://www.socialprogressimperative.org/data/spi/countries/ARE

http://economicsandpeace.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/Global-Peace-Index-Report-2015_0.pdf

Quote:
The global Social Progress Index ranked the UAE as number one for the lowest level of violent crime, the lowest homicide rate, the lowest undernourishment rate, and the highest rate of enrolment in secondary education.

Quote:
For the index as a whole, the UAE ranked number one in the Middle East and 37th worldwide.

Quote:
The index, developed by economists led by a Harvard Business School professor, measures a country’s basic human needs, foundations of wellbeing and opportunities such as personal rights, personal freedom and choice, tolerance and also access to advanced education.

The UAE ranks number one globally for treating women with respect

Can you show me the UAE's version of Ferguson? How about school shootings? Can you show me the rape rates in the UAE and then compare them to Sweden's, the US's, The UK's? no? didn't think so.

How about corporate corruption?

How about literacy rates?

How about sexual crimes against children?

You want to take a shot at the UAE, be my guest lol - we only have like 3-4 million Europeans and Americans here and hundreds of millions more trying to come and live here.

Also in the fight against Terrorism, we have a much lower level of tolerance than even the USA.
(Many organizations viewed as terrorist or supporters of terrorism are politically active in the US)

http://www.thenational.ae/uae/government/list-of-groups-designated-terrorist-organisations-by-the-uae
By fonewear 2015-12-19 18:15:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Amandarius said: »

Debate buried on Saturday night versus NFL football. The DNC plot to protect Hillary continues. The real competition was paid off a long time ago anyway. If Bernie holds out long enough he will have a nice salary for life at the Clinton Foundation; 2mil a year at least.

Democrat voters never had a choice.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-12-19 18:22:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Can you show me the rape rates in the UAE and then compare them to Sweden's

Can't really do that accurately because of how rape is defined in different countries. In Sweden we have a pretty broad definition and many report it so it seems like we have more than in other countries.

Let's not forget that some countries treat women who report it badly and many don't report it for that reason
[+]
By fonewear 2015-12-19 18:25:14
Link | Quote | Reply

You raped the definition of the word rape my friend !
[+]
By fonewear 2015-12-19 19:42:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Our country has been attacked by evil republicans and the only person that can stop it is Bernie Sanders !
[+]
By fonewear 2015-12-19 20:19:38
Link | Quote | Reply

If I watch Hillary for 5 more minutes I'm pretty sure I'll be sterile...

[+]
By Ramyrez 2015-12-19 20:51:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Please keep watching.
By charlo999 2015-12-20 04:10:16
Link | Quote | Reply

The agenda of keeping America and its constitution safe, I agree.
Thanks for the advise, I'll keep away from wiki when getting my info in future
Since most terrorism in the world has roots in Islam at the moment a country under sharia and dominantly Islam is not going to be very high on the target list. Those numbers mean little.
Woman are not equal to men in UAE do you agree they shouldn't be?
They are respected as long as they keep to their place right?
I'm not surprised crime is low in a materially rich country with such harsh punishments, which is Islam based/sharia in a Dominantly Muslim population. I'd expect high adherence.
I worked in Qatar, so I know what the draw to those places are. It's money.

I asked your opinion on those practices and like a true politician you've bait and switched. Stop dodging questions.
I'll ask again do you agree with stoning, lashing, death for apostasy, homosexuality punishments, death for various other crimes, etc?
By fonewear 2015-12-20 04:11:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramyrez said: »

Please keep watching.

I did it was worth it ! I actually watched the whole damn thing it gave me nightmares.
[+]
 Leviathan.Vienne
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Vienne 2015-12-20 05:40:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramyrez said: »

Please keep watching.

I did it was worth it ! I actually watched the whole damn thing it gave me nightmares.
Hillary needs a new style advisor, where does she get those horrid ugly suits from? If I want to get things done I throw in some cleavage (only works on men though).
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 1173 1174 1175 ... 1375 1376 1377