Shut 'em Down!

Language: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Shut 'em down!
Shut 'em down!
First Page 2 3 ... 79 80 81 ... 99 100 101
 Phoenix.Esvedium
Server: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Esvedium
By Phoenix.Esvedium 2013-10-29 12:34:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Amandarius said: »
Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »
Thats an email put together by an independent in support of Obama.

That is also a photoshopped photo of one of Jacob Holdt's from "American Pictures"

So you want to attribute race baiting to a non official email where the only racially related comment and you have to be ignorant as all hell of early 20th century politics to say it's racist "At this point the Tea Party is no more popular than the Klan" versus an actual statement by a Republican congressman saying he would reinstute slavery if his constitutents wanted him too.

Whats in the water in PA? Cause it is affecting your brain cells.

No Alan Grayson himself put that photo out and defends it.

Ok fine but he also said:

Alan said:
“[T]here is overwhelming evidence that the Tea Party is the home of bigotry and discrimination in America today, just as the KKK was for an earlier generation. If the shoe fits, wear it.”

He's just calling a spade a spade. His indictment of the Tea Party isn't inaccurate.

Cause you know Rick Santorum did have this little gaff in the 2012 presidental elections:
YouTube Video Placeholder

Now you are just being silly. And if a Republican used the racial slurs you just did they would be called a racist.

You know they're talking about shovels in that phrase, right? Call a spade a spade. . . It's fk'ing shovels.
[+]
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Server: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2013-10-29 12:36:07
Link | Quote | Reply

My grandparents were Shovel-Americans and I find that statement offensive.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2013-10-29 12:38:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »
Believe whatever you want, I have intolerance for the intolerant. I'm not going to play apologetic for the Tea Partiers who stoke the racist sentiments of uneducated morons to score political points or who hate the President because he's black.

I'm intolerant of your intolerance for the intolerant!!!

en garde!!!

and who hates obama because he's black? where are you getting that nonsense. He's been voted potus twice.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
Server: Lakshmi
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2013-10-29 12:41:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Nikolce said: »

en garde!!!

and who hates obama because he's black? where are you getting that nonsense. He's been voted potus twice.

Lots of people don't like the President because he's black. They just can't get over the race issue. You need only look at the passive-aggressive commentary made in blogs and on the conservative airwaves from callers to see that. Birtherism and Obamas a Muslim having such a strong showing in polls is also a testament to this fact.

Much of this population is relegated to the far-right sphere but lets not pretend it doesn't exist.
[+]
 Siren.Flavin
Server: Siren
user: Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-10-29 12:42:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Esvedium said: »
Thats an email put together by an independent in support of Obama. That is also a photoshopped photo of one of Jacob Holdt's from "American Pictures" So you want to attribute race baiting to a non official email where the only racially related comment and you have to be ignorant as all hell of early 20th century politics to say it's racist "At this point the Tea Party is no more popular than the Klan" versus an actual statement by a Republican congressman saying he would reinstute slavery if his constitutents wanted him too. Whats in the water in PA? Cause it is affecting your brain cells.
No Alan Grayson himself put that photo out and defends it.
Ok fine but he also said:
Alan said:
“[T]here is overwhelming evidence that the Tea Party is the home of bigotry and discrimination in America today, just as the KKK was for an earlier generation. If the shoe fits, wear it.”
He's just calling a spade a spade. His indictment of the Tea Party isn't inaccurate. Cause you know Rick Santorum did have this little gaff in the 2012 presidental elections:
Now you are just being silly. And if a Republican used the racial slurs you just did they would be called a racist.
You know they're talking about shovels in that phrase, right? Call a spade a spade. . . It's fk'ing shovels.
He knows what the phrase means but appearantly in addition to that in the early 20th century the word spade also became slang for a black person... even though the general meaning of the term now is just calling something out for what it is... He took the chance to pull out an obscure reference to show just how persecuted us white guys are for anything we say that could be deemed in any way offensive lol...
[+]
 Phoenix.Amandarius
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2013-10-29 12:44:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:

I know but spade is also an offensive racial slur, that if someone white that you don't like uses you can fake outrage and call them racist. If Rick Santorum in that clip said that exact phrase to refer to President Obama you know the fake outrage that would ensue.
 Shiva.Viciousss
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2013-10-29 12:44:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Wow this thread has gotten hilarious with Amandarius' ***.
[+]
 Phoenix.Esvedium
user: Esvedium
By Phoenix.Esvedium 2013-10-29 12:45:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Yea, I know that was/is a racial slur, I've seen Blazing Saddles.
[+]
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-10-29 12:46:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Well I have not damnit! Don't discriminate against me for that!
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2013-10-29 12:47:14
Link | Quote | Reply

I think there should be bipartisan support for Rick Santorum being a garbage candidate for president who should have gotten as much coverage as Herman Cain, the guy hawking books who got sucked into a presidential debate. The man is a walking, talking theocrat who'd have the government so far up your *** it'd tickle your prostate.

Such a weak pool of presidential candidates is why Obama won, not because Obama was the bestest president ever.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2013-10-29 12:49:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Lots of people don't like the President because he's black

I'm blacker than ole' Barack...
[+]
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-10-29 12:50:08
Link | Quote | Reply

I think there should be bipartisan support for Rick Santorum being a garbage candidate for president who should have gotten as much coverage as Herman Cain, the guy hawking books who got sucked into a presidential debate. The man is a walking, talking theocrat who'd have the government so far up your *** it'd tickle your prostate. Such a weak pool of presidential candidates is why Obama won, not because Obama was the bestest president ever.
You do flip on the anger switch whenever it come to anything associated with religion lol...
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2013-10-29 12:52:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Flavin said: »
You do flip on the anger switch whenever it come to anything associated with religion lol...

We've all got our pet peeves, yuh. I won't shuck 'n jive you.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2013-10-29 12:53:32
Link | Quote | Reply

If you enjoy a good comedy, and find racial insecurity funny it's a must watch.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
Server: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-10-29 12:55:03
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
Server: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-10-29 13:05:15
Link | Quote | Reply

We've all got our pet peeves, yuh. I won't shuck 'n jive you.

Why do you have to take two Baptists with you when you go fishing?

Jews don't recognize Jesus as the Son of God.
Protestants don't recognize the pope as the Ruler of the Church.
Baptists don't recognize each other in a liquor store.

EDIT: Had to rethink the third. :/
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2013-10-29 13:15:39
Link | Quote | Reply

en garde!!!

Lots of people don't like the President because he's black. They just can't get over the race issue. You need only look at the passive-aggressive commentary made in blogs and on the conservative airwaves from callers to see that. Birtherism and Obamas a Muslim having such a strong showing in polls is also a testament to this fact.

Much of this population is relegated to the far-right sphere but lets not pretend it doesn't exist.

strong showing in polls? what election were you watching?

racism will always be with us but I don't think it's as popular as you think it is.

Come to think of it... I can't think of another birther besides donald trump and he is just plain crazy...

and have you actually tried to listen to "conservative airwaves"?

it's 99% commercials for select comfort mattresses, gold coins and security alarms... then a musical intro then more commercials, then the host of the show reading commercials...

I tried to get offended for a half an hour but they never said anything! I was more offended by the hamfisted segways and that's why security safes are the secure choice because they are made in america... and I know you want america to look it's best so go to blinds.com for all you window dressing needs!!!
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2013-10-29 13:28:49
Link | Quote | Reply

en garde!!!

strong showing in polls? what election were you watching?

racism will always be with us but I don't think it's as popular as you think it is.

Come to think of it... I can't think of another birther besides donald trump and he is just plain crazy...

and have you actually tried to listen to "conservative airwaves"?

it's 99% commercials for select comfort mattresses, gold coins and security alarms... then a musical intro then more commercials, then the host of the show reading commercials...

I tried to get offended for a half an hour but they never said anything! I was more offended by the hamfisted segways and that's why security safes are the secure choice because they are made in america... and I know you want america to look it's best so go to blinds.com for all you window dressing needs!!!
Well, don't forget. If you are from the South, you must be racist. And since the South has a lot of Republicans, that must mean that all Republicans are racists!

At least, that's what I'm told by my liberal friends...
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2013-10-29 13:32:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Well, don't forget. If you are from the South, you must be racist. And since the South has a lot of Republicans, that must mean that all Republicans are racists!

Someone said something along the lines of the dixiecrats all became republicans and the tea party was like the confederates...and I was wondering if anyone could put me touch with his drug supplier?

wait here I will go find it
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2013-10-29 13:35:03
Link | Quote | Reply

It was charles rangel

[+]
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
Server: Odin
user: Jassik
By Odin.Jassik 2013-10-29 13:40:48
Link | Quote | Reply

did you just say hydroelectric caused earthquakes... do you ever check the definition of words you use?
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2013-10-29 13:46:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Zahrah said: »
Jews don't recognize Jesus as the Son of God.
Protestants don't recognize the pope as the Ruler of the Church.
Baptists don't recognize each other in a liquor store.

/donshismostevilhat

good....

religion....

fight amongst yourselves....

good, good....

that'll distract the sheeple. the stupid *** will be too busy arguing and squabbling about what "what happens when they die" to stop the government and the corporations from the mass raping....

good....

good.....

here's a shiny new cathedral & some rosary beads.....

good.....

/mostmanicallaughimaginable
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2013-10-29 13:47:17
Link | Quote | Reply

1018 respondents, telephone poll.
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2010/08/04/cnn-poll-quarter-doubt-president-was-born-in-u-s/

Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2013-10-29 13:49:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Jassik said: »
did you just say hydroelectric caused earthquakes... do you ever check the definition of words you use?

and people falling off of ladders!

also, we've decided to call the shiatsu massages as earthquakes is too much of an over reaction
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2013-10-29 13:51:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »

sparthos said:
I know better than to assume all Southerners are like this but when you have people swearing that Jesus wrote the Constitution, the founders were ultra-conservative and that hispanic/lbgt/black history is all race baiting you know some screws are loose.

You aren't even trying.

[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2013-10-29 13:58:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Is that your logic?

some % of a thousand idiots don't know where obama was born and that means they hate him because he is black?

and more people think obamacare was repealed that signed up on the website...what does that mean?

breaking news.... people are idiots.... more startling details after these words from our sponsor....serta mattreses!

It's puff puff pass dude

not puff puff puff puff puff puff puff puff puff puff puff puff puff puff puff puff puff puff puff puff puff puff puff puff puff puff puff puff puff puff puff puff puff puff puff puff puff puff puff puff puff

quit bogeying teh good stuff
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
Server: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2013-10-29 14:02:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Mosin said: »
Lots of people don't like the President because he's black

I'm blacker than ole' Barack...
QFT
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2013-10-29 14:04:28
Link | Quote | Reply

No, thats not my logic. The last campaign speaks for me where many would-be candidates played race to rally the derps to vote. The lie was repeated and the derps believed every word of it. Hell, we all have beliefs that are patently absurd well beyond politics.

Also, writing off idiots is dangerous. You may not think highly of their intelligence but there are cunning people behind every movement of idiots and those people are the ones calling the shots. Get enough people to believe and you can do anything.

You know, like everyone who bought the Iraq war or everyone who bought houses they couldn't afford during the wind up to the housing bubble. Idiots can have profound effects on our country. Birthers, Obama isn't American, Bush orchestrated 9/11, Cheney drinks the blood of small children, GMOs are death incarnate etc etc.

Alex Jones is rolling around in piles of money why exactly?
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2013-10-29 14:04:30
Link | Quote | Reply

1018 respondents, telephone poll.

that should be near 1 mil respondents for even a hint at a possible conclusion. all that poll shows is that they found around 1000 bored *** who, presumably, weren't working, & had the precious time to waste on an automated phone survey. is that the kind of guy that represents any slice of the normal populace? I think not.

I hang up on robots that call me.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2013-10-29 14:05:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Skulloneix said: »
QFT

idk that one.

mosin loses 10,000 internet points.