FFXIAH Linkshell Ni
First Page 2 3 ... 9389 9390 9391 ... 18549 18550 18551
 Asura.Rinkydink
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: rinkydink
By Asura.Rinkydink 2010-09-09 08:09:33
Link | Quote | Reply

I treid to kill 5 leeches.. but they all gang banged me an i ended up in a pool of blood(suckers)
 Cerberus.Kalyna
Server: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2010-09-09 08:10:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Ifrit.Eikechi said:
Cerberus.Kalyna said:

Here's an instance:
You're fighting something, It instantly links, you sleep them but since you're on Auto-attack, the one you target wakes up and hits you some more while you try to cast Cure and Sacrifice on yourself.

edit: Or put that into FFXI perspective of Dynamis, you accidentally auto-attack one target when you're not supposed to and you MPK everyone.

its very easy to prevent that by turning....its not hard in FFXI at all... i'd rather a minor chance (which isn't even minor) to accidentally hit a mob so it needs to be reslept...than having to jam buttons all day and all night per fight
the game mechanics of FFXIV is reality-based. plus i'm sure you can make an auto-attack macro
 Ifrit.Eikechi
Server: Ifrit
user: Eike
By Ifrit.Eikechi 2010-09-09 08:12:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Kalyna said:
the game mechanics of FFXIV is reality-based. plus i'm sure you can make an auto-attack macro

i'm sorry did you just say the game mechanics are reality based in a game where you use magic?
 Asura.Rinkydink
By Asura.Rinkydink 2010-09-09 08:15:37
Link | Quote | Reply

yes.. well Harry Potter uses magic and Santa Claus.. so its real..... right?
 Ifrit.Eikechi
By Ifrit.Eikechi 2010-09-09 08:21:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Rowland its pretty much all game breaking stuff lol every set is amazing
 Cerberus.Kalyna
Server: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2010-09-09 08:24:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Ifrit.Eikechi said:
Cerberus.Kalyna said:

i'm sorry did you just say the game mechanics are reality based in a game where you use magic?
-.- I meant reality-based like you choose what you want to do, not constantly attack something stupidly, or you don't pop make something by putting it in a crystal and let the odds tell you if it works or not (where in ffxiv it's you pick which method you want to use and depending what you pick and how you make it will tell you how good the item will be after the synth)
 Asura.Rinkydink
By Asura.Rinkydink 2010-09-09 08:24:54
Link | Quote | Reply

meh i might just get the base stuff just to look *** pimp! lol

town gear ftw
 Ramuh.Haseyo
Server: Ramuh
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2010-09-09 08:26:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Gamebreaking gear is always the omen of an MMO soon to die!
 Ramuh.Dasva
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-09-09 08:26:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Ifrit.Eikechi said:
Cerberus.Kalyna said:
Don't mind him. He's had a hard on for 14 before he even played it. To the point he'd argue with people that were playing about what was in the game when he had no idea
 Ramuh.Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2010-09-09 08:28:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Dasva said:
Ifrit.Eikechi said:
Cerberus.Kalyna said:
Don't mind him. He's had a hard on for 14 before he even played it. To the point he'd argue with people that were playing about what was in the game when he had no idea

Sounds like your average Apple fanboy.

"Whatever. That ***looks cool yo."
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
user: dameshi
By Asura.Dameshi 2010-09-09 08:30:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Haseyo said:
Have you seen tier 7 gear in WoW? That was game breaking, but now it's obsolete! Every new raid/expansion/dungeon brings game breaking gear to WoW, yet it's the beast that won't die.

Hell I have a weapon with 102 strength and 102 stamina. That's ridiculous.
 Ramuh.Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2010-09-09 08:31:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Dameshi said:
Ramuh.Haseyo said:
Have you seen tier 7 gear in WoW? That was game breaking, but now it's obsolete! Every new raid/expansion/dungeon brings game breaking gear to WoW, yet it's the beast that won't die.

Oh I know, but the creators of WoW didn't say "Okay, here's your last major update. New game next week so LOLHASFUNBAI. btw dat sheet is preeeety so get it. "
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Dameshi 2010-09-09 08:32:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Haseyo said:
Asura.Dameshi said:
Ramuh.Haseyo said:

Oh I know, but the creators of WoW didn't say "Okay, here's your last major update. New game next week so LOLHASFUNBAI."
Starcraft II? :P
 Ramuh.Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2010-09-09 08:33:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Dameshi said:
Ramuh.Haseyo said:
Asura.Dameshi said:
Ramuh.Haseyo said:

Oh I know, but the creators of WoW didn't say "Okay, here's your last major update. New game next week so LOLHASFUNBAI."

But they aren't dropping WoW off the updates. After the last Lv90 update, do you really think SE will look back at XI?
 Ifrit.Eikechi
By Ifrit.Eikechi 2010-09-09 08:34:02
Link | Quote | Reply

omg this arcana trial blows lol 150 arcana with ice kill shots...maybe i'm just doing this in the wrong zone lol
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Dameshi 2010-09-09 08:34:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Haseyo said:
Asura.Dameshi said:
Ramuh.Haseyo said:
Asura.Dameshi said:
Ramuh.Haseyo said:

But they aren't dropping WoW off the updates. After the last Lv90 update, do you really think SE will look back at XI?
Well if they still have a team working on it, which I'm sure they will, sure. Look at EQ. EQ2 came out, yet EQ is still going strong (better than EQ2 iirc).
 Ifrit.Eikechi
By Ifrit.Eikechi 2010-09-09 08:34:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Haseyo said:

what if 14 tanks? imho it looks like it might at the rate its going
 Ramuh.Dasva
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-09-09 08:36:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Ifrit.Eikechi said:
omg this arcana trial blows lol 150 arcana with ice kill shots...maybe i'm just doing this in the wrong zone lol
Moon?
 Ifrit.Eikechi
By Ifrit.Eikechi 2010-09-09 08:37:18
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm doing snolls in ule range by the buffalo atm..but not being able to aspir is killing me lol
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Dameshi 2010-09-09 08:37:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Warehouse date 9/1/2010
Assembly date 9/8/2010
Quality Control date 9/8/2010
Final Quality Control date 9/8/2010
Expected ship date 9/14/2010

Maybe I'll get lucky and they'll ship it out early since everything else is done :D
 Ramuh.Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2010-09-09 08:38:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Dameshi said:
Ramuh.Haseyo said:
Asura.Dameshi said:
Ramuh.Haseyo said:
Asura.Dameshi said:
Ramuh.Haseyo said:

Well if they still have a team working on it, which I'm sure they will, sure. Look at EQ. EQ2 came out, yet EQ is still going strong (better than EQ2 iirc).

If XIV fails hard (I don't know how the Japanese are taking it) then I could see the focus returning to XI. So far all my RL friends dislike XIV. Looking at all this effort into XIV, I doubt they'll let it go too quickly.
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Dameshi 2010-09-09 08:41:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Haseyo said:
Asura.Dameshi said:
Ramuh.Haseyo said:
Asura.Dameshi said:
Ramuh.Haseyo said:
Asura.Dameshi said:
Ramuh.Haseyo said:

If XIV fails hard (I don't know how the Japanese are taking it) then I could see the focus returning to XI. So far all my RL friends dislike XIV. Looking at all this effort into XIV, I doubt they'll let it go too quickly.
They'll probably resist killing it til it nearly bankrupts them :P
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Dameshi 2010-09-09 08:50:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Anjali said:
Spirits within was awesome ♥
That wasn't 3 days!