FFXIAH Linkshell Ni
First Page 2 3 ... 7793 7794 7795 ... 18549 18550 18551
 Asura.Citag
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Citag
By Asura.Citag 2010-07-09 14:15:52
Link | Quote | Reply

You already know how I feel about Abyssea. Its lame, boring and pointless. Buy the gear off the ah. Im frustrated that that took over salvage.
 Bahamut.Valencea
Server: Bahamut
user: Valencea
By Bahamut.Valencea 2010-07-09 14:16:15
Link | Quote | Reply

I had a dream last night i was kiting something around Ru'Lude Gardens, but I don't know what it was, and people couldn't see what i was kiting and thought i was crazy.
 Cerberus.Kalyna
Server: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2010-07-09 14:16:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Luelle said:
Ok kiddos wish me luck on my test. Yay Psychology of Motivation and Emotion woot woot.
Oh and I like how I was referred to as Grammy Lue a bit earlier, lolz.

Also did you know according to Freud, if you dream about climbing a ladder, steep places, or stairs, you are secretly dreaming of sex.
old news is old =P

Cerberus.Kalyna
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2010-07-09 14:16:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Valencea said:
I had a dream last night i was kiting something around Ru'Lude Gardens, but I don't know what it was, and people couldn't see what i was kiting and thought i was crazy.
XD
you were kiting a taru =o
 Ramuh.Krizz
Server: Ramuh
user: Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2010-07-09 14:19:06
Link | Quote | Reply

I put my PLD PT flag up for about 30 seconds the other day. Aside from that I can't remember the last time I flagged up. I just checked and went back as far as April and only saw my one meripo session on WHM. I've been doing campaign onry on my PLD (my solo skillup sessions don't count).
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
user: dameshi
By Asura.Dameshi 2010-07-09 14:19:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Citag said:
You already know how I feel about Abyssea. Its lame, boring and pointless. Buy the gear off the ah. Im frustrated that that took over salvage.
I dunno if they're going to continue salvage or not. Maybe they're just taking a short break from it while abyssea is new? I dunno. I like abyssea personally /shrug. You should make a new goal of leveling blu and getting all the spells. /nod
 Bahamut.Valencea
By Bahamut.Valencea 2010-07-09 14:20:30
Link | Quote | Reply

I wish i can log on the game and buy individual crystals to knock off the fact i spent over 1mil each on perle on my transaction history.

lol
 Cerberus.Kalyna
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2010-07-09 14:21:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Krizz said:
I put my PLD PT flag up for about 30 seconds the other day. Aside from that I can't remember the last time I flagged up. I just checked and went back as far as April and only saw my one meripo session on WHM. I've been doing campaign onry on my PLD (my solo skillup sessions don't count).
i saw it up once or twice before, forgot when tho. might've been a month and a half ago.

unless there's a char named Kriz on ramuh that i thought was you =/ or someone similar to your name.
 Ramuh.Haseyo
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2010-07-09 14:22:12
Link | Quote | Reply

After you get the hang of Campaign Battle, it's hard to go back to exp parties. I enjoy not having to worry about others, and if I decide to, it'll be for my honest benefit. I cure you for exp, not to stay alive!
 Ramuh.Urial
user: Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2010-07-09 14:22:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Citag said:
I don't get how you enjoy salvage so much, after a few weeks of it I was annoyed by it.
 Cerberus.Kalyna
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2010-07-09 14:24:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Haseyo said:
After you get the hang of Campaign Battle, it's hard to go back to exp parties. I enjoy not having to worry about others, and if I decide to, it'll be for my honest benefit. I cure you for exp, not to stay alive!
i prefer exp parties

faster exp as whm =P tho i might go campaign while i lfp soon since i'm close to 77 now

speaking of which: anyone having DC problems lately? half my party last night including me DC'd for no reason at all.
 Bahamut.Valencea
By Bahamut.Valencea 2010-07-09 14:25:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Kalyna said:
Ramuh.Haseyo said:
i prefer exp parties faster exp as whm =P tho i might go campaign while i lfp soon since i'm close to 77 now speaking of which: anyone having DC problems lately? half my party last night including me DC'd for no reason at all.

I hope your not one of those WHMs who like to DD on my Dead body instead of tossing me a raise =P

Reraise fails when you get back up and Jagibonds warmachine is all like "RAWWRRR"

and then ur back down.
 Ramuh.Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2010-07-09 14:26:31
Link | Quote | Reply

I still level'd fast as hell in Campaign Battle. You can ask anyone on here. The only PM's I'd EVER get from Krizz were "Omg you level too fast."
 Lakshmi.Kiersa
Server: Lakshmi
user: Kyree
By Lakshmi.Kiersa 2010-07-09 14:27:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Urial said:
Asura.Citag said:
I don't get how you enjoy salvage so much, after a few weeks of it I was annoyed by it.
Lol I remember when you were all giddy about it xP
 Asura.Citag
By Asura.Citag 2010-07-09 14:28:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Urial said:
Asura.Citag said:

Thats because anything annoys you. I enjoy it because the group of people we run with are really great. We have lots of fun, its challanging, and it doesnt last 500 hours.
 Cerberus.Kalyna
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2010-07-09 14:28:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Valencea said:
Cerberus.Kalyna said:
Ramuh.Haseyo said:
i prefer exp parties faster exp as whm =P tho i might go campaign while i lfp soon since i'm close to 77 now speaking of which: anyone having DC problems lately? half my party last night including me DC'd for no reason at all.

I hope your not one of those WHMs who like to DD on my Dead body instead of tossing me a raise =P

Reraise fails when you get back up and Jagibonds warmachine is all like "RAWWRRR"

and then ur back down.
i don't DD
i stay back, cure/haste/regen/sublimation/-na spam

i suck at DDing on whm (but i do DD when i wanna lvl up club skill for the hell of it but that's solo/duo with a friend) and i almost instantly raise III when i see someone down unless i'm resting or too far from them
 Cerberus.Kalyna
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2010-07-09 14:29:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Haseyo said:
I still level'd fast as hell in Campaign Battle. You can ask anyone on here. The only PM's I'd EVER get from Krizz were "Omg you level too fast."
i lvl fast in parties. i've had people tell me "wtf you went from 60 to 66 in one day? slow down so i can catch up" and stuff similar to that
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2010-07-09 14:30:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Haseyo said:
lulz

/still jealous

oh wait a minute...

quitter!
 Asura.Citag
By Asura.Citag 2010-07-09 14:30:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Haseyo said:

Thats because he levels jobs slower than a snail. He'd be amazed if you leveled 1-10 in one evening.
 Bahamut.Valencea
By Bahamut.Valencea 2010-07-09 14:31:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Kalyna said:
Bahamut.Valencea said:
Cerberus.Kalyna said:
Ramuh.Haseyo said:
I hope your not one of those WHMs who like to DD on my Dead body instead of tossing me a raise =P Reraise fails when you get back up and Jagibonds warmachine is all like "RAWWRRR" and then ur back down.
i don't DD i stay back, cure/haste/regen/sublimation/-na spam i suck at DDing on whm (but i do DD when i wanna lvl up club skill for the hell of it but that's solo/duo with a friend) and i almost instantly raise III when i see someone down unless i'm resting or too far from them

I have a screenshot somewhere of getting pwned after reraising by a battle dance.

With like 4-5 RDMs and 4-5 WHMs just DDing on my body.
 Ramuh.Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2010-07-09 14:32:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Kiriyu would question me too. And she's a Brd!
Cor was too easy to level. I was 75 in about a week.
 Cerberus.Kalyna
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2010-07-09 14:32:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Citag said:
Ramuh.Haseyo said:

Thats because he levels jobs slower than a snail. He'd be amazed if you leveled 1-10 in one evening.
that's slow o.o

i can get 2 jobs 1-10 and a 3rd job to like 4 in one evening =x
Bahamut.Valencea said:
Cerberus.Kalyna said:
Bahamut.Valencea said:
Cerberus.Kalyna said:
Ramuh.Haseyo said:
I hope your not one of those WHMs who like to DD on my Dead body instead of tossing me a raise =P Reraise fails when you get back up and Jagibonds warmachine is all like "RAWWRRR" and then ur back down.
i don't DD i stay back, cure/haste/regen/sublimation/-na spam i suck at DDing on whm (but i do DD when i wanna lvl up club skill for the hell of it but that's solo/duo with a friend) and i almost instantly raise III when i see someone down unless i'm resting or too far from them

I have a screenshot somewhere of getting pwned after reraising by a battle dance.

With like 4-5 RDMs and 4-5 WHMs just DDing on my body.
fail RDMs and WHMs
 Ramuh.Urial
user: Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2010-07-09 14:32:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Kiersa said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
Asura.Citag said:
Lol I remember when you were all giddy about it xP
Trust me the gear isn't worth the torture.
Asura.Citag said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
Asura.Citag said:

Thats because anything annoys you. I enjoy it because the group of people we run with are really great. We have lots of fun, its challanging, and it doesnt last 500 hours.

No not anything, but an event that takes hours out of the week to do a hour and a half run is bleh. Also it was never really challenging for my group it was just kinda basic boring work.
 Ramuh.Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2010-07-09 14:33:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Kalyna said:
Ramuh.Haseyo said:
i lvl fast in parties. i've had people tell me "wtf you went from 60 to 66 in one day? slow down so i can catch up" and stuff similar to that

Child's play!
I'd go from 58 to 70 in a day on War!
WHEN I GRIND, I GRIND SUCKA
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2010-07-09 14:34:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Citag said:
Ramuh.Haseyo said:

I only level slow when I purposely avoid XP PTs for campaign for AN.

Otherwise I've never had a problem leveling if that's what my goal was.

Are you sure you aren't talking about Kal?
 Cerberus.Kalyna
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2010-07-09 14:35:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Haseyo said:
Cerberus.Kalyna said:
Ramuh.Haseyo said:

Child's play!
I'd go from 58 to 70 in a day on War!
WHEN I GRIND, I GRIND SUCKA
when i'm in a good party i can do the same as well but most parties disband after 2 hours ><
 Cerberus.Kalyna
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2010-07-09 14:37:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Krizz said:
Asura.Citag said:
Ramuh.Haseyo said:

I only level slow when I purposely avoid XP PTs for campaign for AN.

Otherwise I've never had a problem leveling if that's what my goal was.

Are you sure you aren't talking about Kal?
i lvl quickly most of the time when i find parties. and i rarely talked to citag in-game or in here about lvling, i don't think. i just know i was told to slow down by a few friends on cerberus and they complained it took them a year or two to get to 75 while it took me a few months =x
 Sylph.Beelshamen
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Beelshamen 2010-07-09 14:37:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Kalyna said:
Lakshmi.Kiersa said:
I thought you learned your lesson about people on the forums vs in game
yeah, hense why i'm saying asura not ramuh

why would i send someone to ramuh when: row is afk on his bank trying to sell stuff, krizz afk unless event, uri rarely on unless events or selling stuff, miemo only on during events, and haseyo not even playing anymore? Edit: no offense to you guys, Ramuh is more of an end-game server instead of exp/party server from my experience

at least dame plays FFXI and parties and things like that.
edit2: or at least seemed to >.>

....... am i the only one that likes to party or something?

I could have told you that before you transferred after 10 posts in the Ni thread when you saw all the Ramuh.???.

Ramuh people from here will only spend time with you ingame if you have (.Y.)
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
user: dameshi
By Asura.Dameshi 2010-07-09 14:38:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Citag said:
Ramuh.Haseyo said:
1.5 years for drk 75. I'm the king of slow leveling.

Which is ironic since I was known for fast leveling in WoW :x
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2010-07-09 14:39:07
Link | Quote | Reply

I hate having to turn down PT invites because I'm semi-AFK while doing campaign. Once I get 3k more AN, I might actually put my flag back up and XP.
First Page 2 3 ... 7793 7794 7795 ... 18549 18550 18551