user: Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2010-06-08 09:53:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Catnipthief said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
Ramuh.Rowland said:
I'm not being a "smart ***" I'm just trying to understand using the same logic as you once have.

Also using your logic, it makes it seem worse of a loot *** because you spent the points on things you aren't even using. Just because you CAN wear them doesn't mean you DO. And you can't wear an abj. Sure it's legitimate, but does that make it morally right vs your other shell members?

I also said yesterday I think loot *** should spend points. Row please read what the *** I write before you chime in being a ***. I mean hell if teh other members weren't willing to out bid me at the time who's fault is that, mine or theirs? It's not like I won it of minimum bid. Which at the time was like 8 points... I paid 100. You can say what you want I paid my part.

Also Cat don't jump in after you pussied out yesterday you shut the *** up and go get a decent geared 75 mmmkay?

Who took a ***in your cereal this morning?

I don't like *** like you chiming in with your 'u mad' pics. When Row clearly doesn't understand teh system and teh fact that I earned what I got so please go roll yourself down a flight of stairs.

As long as you first stick your *** in a meat grinder, ***like you doesn't deserve to procreate.
Lmao, perks of having the ability to.
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: dameshi
By Asura.Dameshi 2010-06-08 09:53:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Kalyna said:
Asura.Dameshi said:
Gilgamesh.Alyria said:
heyyyyy :(
/tosses a staff to Aly Level your SCH!
after i get DNC to 60, should i do SCH or RDM next? RDM is 24ish and SCH is 37

idk which one to dooo =( tho i should do BLM to get rid of the excess spells in my MH
BLU
 Diabolos.Rydiya
Server: Diabolos
user: Rydiya
By Diabolos.Rydiya 2010-06-08 09:53:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Gilgamesh.Alyria said:
yea i do lol a lot in here. ; ;

no sch sucks to lvl!
Aww.
 Ramuh.Kalyna
Server: Ramuh
By Ramuh.Kalyna 2010-06-08 09:55:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
/looks around Hello /sips Redbull
helllllooo /wave
Gilgamesh.Alyria said:
yea i do lol a lot in here. ; ; no sch sucks to lvl!
i wanna learn to play as a good SCH

so far i only know how to do Healer SCH .-.
Asura.Dameshi said:
Ramuh.Kalyna said:
Asura.Dameshi said:
Gilgamesh.Alyria said:
heyyyyy :(
/tosses a staff to Aly Level your SCH!
after i get DNC to 60, should i do SCH or RDM next? RDM is 24ish and SCH is 37 idk which one to dooo =( tho i should do BLM to get rid of the excess spells in my MH
BLU
i'll prolly do BLU once i get SAM60 (and WAR37. yes i take back my earlier word of not lvling war. i wanna be a good DD so i gotta take war to 37 =()
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2010-06-08 09:55:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Rowland said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
Ramuh.Rowland said:
I'm not being a "smart ***" I'm just trying to understand using the same logic as you once have.

Also using your logic, it makes it seem worse of a loot *** because you spent the points on things you aren't even using. Just because you CAN wear them doesn't mean you DO. And you can't wear an abj. Sure it's legitimate, but does that make it morally right vs your other shell members?

I also said yesterday I think loot *** should spend points. Row please read what the *** I write before you chime in being a ***. I mean hell if teh other members weren't willing to out bid me at the time who's fault is that, mine or theirs? It's not like I won it of minimum bid. Which at the time was like 8 points... I paid 100. You can say what you want I paid my part.

Also Cat don't jump in after you pussied out yesterday you shut the *** up and go get a decent geared 75 mmmkay?
You seem to be getting just as pissed as he was yesterday.

Anyway, it's not that hard for a leader of a shell to get points over other members. You and your pearlsacks are the core group and are probably going to have the most points, just like any other shell. You're expected to show up at every run. You rarely miss runs, and if you didn't show up to your own runs, you wouldn't be much of a leader amirite?

Don't give me the "I put my time in" excuse. It's expected of you, or your members would just lose respect for you and stop showing up to ***they didn't need.
At that point Row all events had separate points. I had accrued tons of points and if someone else wasn't going to bid as high(who could have) that's not my fault.
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
Server: Leviathan
user: Fyyvoaa
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2010-06-08 09:55:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Urial said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
Ramuh.Rowland said:

I don't like *** like you chiming in with your 'u mad' pics. When Row clearly doesn't understand teh system and teh fact that I earned what I got so please go roll yourself down a flight of stairs.

As long as you first stick your *** in a meat grinder, ***like you doesn't deserve to procreate.

Oh now your going to attack me because of my disability yeah?

That's pretty *** low. Jump in front of a bus, i take back the phrase about not deserving to procreate, *** like you don't deserve to live
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Dameshi 2010-06-08 09:55:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Gilgamesh.Alyria said:
yea i do lol a lot in here. ; ;

no sch sucks to lvl!
Suck it up cupcake!
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
Server: Gilgamesh
user: alyria
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2010-06-08 09:56:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Now when you guys say something funny, i won't lol! instead i'll just /stare blankly!

i was so sleepy last night that i couldn't stay awake to get 4k tnl 71 on rng :/ at least i can go campaign
 Fairy.Spence
Server: Fairy
user: Spencyono
By Fairy.Spence 2010-06-08 09:57:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Dameshi 2010-06-08 09:57:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
/looks around

Hello

/sips Redbull
Morning KFH. How's your day going?
Gilgamesh.Alyria said:
Now when you guys say something funny, i won't lol! instead i'll just /stare blankly!

i was so sleepy last night that i couldn't stay awake to get 4k tnl 71 on rng :/ at least i can go campaign
Aw, you gotta lol! Don't hide your true feelings!
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2010-06-08 09:58:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Urial said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
Ramuh.Rowland said:

Oh now your going to attack me because of my disability yeah?

That's pretty *** low. Jump in front of a bus, i take back the phrase about not deserving to procreate, *** like you don't deserve to live
Welcome to the internet.
It's not friendly.
:D
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
Server: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2010-06-08 09:58:52
Link | Quote | Reply

my day is *** fantastic now that I can watch live WC matches in class.

Watching Portugal vs Mozambique 0-0 still
 Fairy.Spence
Server: Fairy
user: Spencyono
By Fairy.Spence 2010-06-08 09:59:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Where's Sevourn when you need him to see this!
 Ramuh.Kalyna
By Ramuh.Kalyna 2010-06-08 09:59:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Rowland said:
Mages don't use staffs until 51. Only exception being SMN since staffs give more MP
what about BLM =P

tho i shouldn't talk, my 40BLM is using a scythe =X
which i do for luls (but also cuz i'm a cheapscate right now and haven't done BLM AF Weapon yet, plus the scythe was free lol)

Leviathan.Catnipthief
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2010-06-08 10:00:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh, my ingot finally sold :/
 Ramuh.Kalyna
By Ramuh.Kalyna 2010-06-08 10:01:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh, my ingot finally sold :/
{Congratulations!}
Now you owe me 40% of how much you obtained
 Diabolos.Rydiya
Server: Diabolos
user: Rydiya
By Diabolos.Rydiya 2010-06-08 10:01:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Kalyna said:
which i do for luls (but also cuz i'm a cheapscate right now and haven't done BLM AF Weapon yet, plus the scythe was free lol)
AF weapon is ***. Just toss it.
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Dameshi 2010-06-08 10:02:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:

Oh ***, forgot that started.
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2010-06-08 10:02:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Kalyna said:
Ramuh.Rowland said:
Mages don't use staffs until 51. Only exception being SMN since staffs give more MP
what about BLM =P

AF weapon was nice ... for 3 seconds, then I tossed it, same with MNK weapon lol.
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
Server: Gilgamesh
user: alyria
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2010-06-08 10:03:03
Link | Quote | Reply

i had fun at low levels with a scythe, i looked like a drk.

i would get bored and use daggers too. i got ohands for a friend as blm/nin duel wielding daggers. those were the fun days.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2010-06-08 10:03:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Dameshi said:
Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:

Oh ***, forgot that started.
first Portugal, then Spain vs Poland at 3:55pm EST
 Ramuh.Kalyna
By Ramuh.Kalyna 2010-06-08 10:05:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Rowland said:
Ramuh.Kalyna said:
Ramuh.Rowland said:
what about BLM =P tho i shouldn't talk, my 40BLM is using a scythe =X which i do for luls (but also cuz i'm a cheapscate right now and haven't done BLM AF Weapon yet, plus the scythe was free lol)
These types of weapons
well, considering at the time i was using BLM, i was using my gil on spells and had next to 0 gil, finding an Beluga helped me out, tho i didn't think about using a wand at the time =x that wand does look nice

lemme look at BLM AF for a sec lol idk what it looks like or what it does

edit:
...MP+20... only.....seriously, S-E?
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2010-06-08 10:06:34
Link | Quote | Reply

watch live

Espn Live - Portugal vs Mozambique

Moz is kicking Port's *** even though neither team scored yet
 Ramuh.Kalyna
By Ramuh.Kalyna 2010-06-08 10:10:37
Link | Quote | Reply

@row nah, waste of time since they're 5k and i can actually make money (tho you did help me out)
First Page 2 3 ... 7120 7121 7122 ... 18549 18550 18551