First Page 2 3 ... 7119 7120 7121 ... 18549 18550 18551
 Fairy.Spence
Server: Fairy
Game: FFXI
user: Spencyono
By Fairy.Spence 2010-06-08 09:12:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Seraph.Pikachu said:
I found out I don't like my job most of the time, I want a job working with animals /pouts

I don't like my job much either :P

Well, I don't like the people I work with. Frank and the secretary.. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
user: dameshi
By Asura.Dameshi 2010-06-08 09:15:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
Asura.Dameshi said:
Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
drama in ni!

and this thing is usually so boring to read...
There is drama in here quite regularly actually :o

8 out of 10 times i check it it goes something like

person: good morning!!!^^

aly: LOL

person: /glomps aly

person: just did dyna, drops were so horrible

person: well, bye guys, i gotta go to work

Well that is pretty accurate.
 Ramuh.Kalyna
Server: Ramuh
By Ramuh.Kalyna 2010-06-08 09:16:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Spence said:
Seraph.Pikachu said:
I found out I don't like my job most of the time, I want a job working with animals /pouts
I don't like my job much either :P Well, I don't like the people I work with. Frank and the secretary.. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
/agree just with my own job
 Ramuh.Urial
user: Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2010-06-08 09:16:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Rumaha said:
It seriously is.

I was expecting so much from the nocturnus the I saw it and was like lulz ugry!
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2010-06-08 09:20:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah if the helm looked more like his actual head it would have been epic.

The Valhalla helm actually makes you look like odin.
 Lakshmi.Kiersa
Server: Lakshmi
user: Kyree
By Lakshmi.Kiersa 2010-06-08 09:29:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Yay rain, I'm working on DD cor sets :|

If anyone gets bored they can pm me with suggestions, work soon
 Fairy.Spence
By Fairy.Spence 2010-06-08 09:30:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Kiersa said:

Use guns!
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2010-06-08 09:30:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Kiersa said:

I have some posted.
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2010-06-08 09:34:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Rowland said:
I notice you would like some blood finger gauntlets.
I have the abj, no need to convert yet.

Edit: Oh Ki I figured she'd have them o.O
 Fairy.Spence
By Fairy.Spence 2010-06-08 09:38:27
Link | Quote | Reply

HEY! STOP IT! NOW!
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2010-06-08 09:41:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Rowland said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
Ramuh.Rowland said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
Honestly Marksmen wouldn't get used much from what all teh cors i know its all about quick draw which isn't modded by marksmen, also your blood gauntlets would be worthless the. I have that abj. I should convert it sometime lmao for now its sitting next to my heca hands and feet and shura head abjs XD
You just said they're worthless, yet you would spend a mil to uncurse them. And you called Catnip a lootwhore.
I said they are wortless for QD. And I spent points on it. Quite a few actually. So yes I'll admit it was loot whoring, but I unlike him paid my dues for it. So while you try to be a smart *** realize I have PLD 75 which CAN wear them and I spent the points. It's a legitimate use of points. Stop trying to be a smart *** for once.
 Ramuh.Kalyna
By Ramuh.Kalyna 2010-06-08 09:42:53
Link | Quote | Reply

We're all lootwhores =P

i admit i am on certain loot lol
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
Server: Leviathan
user: Fyyvoaa
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2010-06-08 09:43:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Urial said:
Ramuh.Rowland said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
Ramuh.Rowland said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
Honestly Marksmen wouldn't get used much from what all teh cors i know its all about quick draw which isn't modded by marksmen, also your blood gauntlets would be worthless the. I have that abj. I should convert it sometime lmao for now its sitting next to my heca hands and feet and shura head abjs XD
You just said they're worthless, yet you would spend a mil to uncurse them. And you called Catnip a lootwhore.
I said they are wortless for QD. And I spent points on it. Quite a few actually. So yes I'll admit it was loot whoring, but I unlike him paid my dues for it. So while you try to be a smart *** realize I have PLD 75 which CAN wear them and I spent the points. It's a legitimate use of points. Stop trying to be a smart *** for once.

I don't think he was trying to be smart, more of just pointing out the irony in your statement.

I still have a z crown abj I should uncurse but ... no use for it really :/ free dropped to me ages ago.
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2010-06-08 09:48:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Rowland said:
I'm not being a "smart ***" I'm just trying to understand using the same logic as you once have.

Also using your logic, it makes it seem worse of a loot *** because you spent the points on things you aren't even using. Just because you CAN wear them doesn't mean you DO. And you can't wear an abj. Sure it's legitimate, but does that make it morally right vs your other shell members?

I also said yesterday I think loot *** should spend points. Row please read what the *** I write before you chime in being a ***. I mean hell if teh other members weren't willing to out bid me at the time who's fault is that, mine or theirs? It's not like I won it of minimum bid. Which at the time was like 8 points... I paid 100. You can say what you want I paid my part.

Also Cat don't jump in after you pussied out yesterday you shut the *** up and go get a decent geared 75 mmmkay?
 Diabolos.Rydiya
Server: Diabolos
user: Rydiya
By Diabolos.Rydiya 2010-06-08 09:48:22
Link | Quote | Reply

>.> Hey.
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
Server: Gilgamesh
user: alyria
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2010-06-08 09:48:46
Link | Quote | Reply

heyyyyy :(
 Ramuh.Kalyna
By Ramuh.Kalyna 2010-06-08 09:49:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Diabolos.Rydiya said:
>.> Hey.
how's the whm comin' along?
Gilgamesh.Alyria said:
what!? no "LOL"?! =O
/hugs aly
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2010-06-08 09:49:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Urial said:
Ramuh.Rowland said:
I'm not being a "smart ***" I'm just trying to understand using the same logic as you once have.

Also using your logic, it makes it seem worse of a loot *** because you spent the points on things you aren't even using. Just because you CAN wear them doesn't mean you DO. And you can't wear an abj. Sure it's legitimate, but does that make it morally right vs your other shell members?

I also said yesterday I think loot *** should spend points. Row please read what the *** I write before you chime in being a ***. I mean hell if teh other members weren't willing to out bid me at the time who's fault is that, mine or theirs? It's not like I won it of minimum bid. Which at the time was like 8 points... I paid 100. You can say what you want I paid my part.

Also Cat don't jump in after you pussied out yesterday you shut the *** up and go get a decent geared 75 mmmkay?

Who took a ***in your cereal this morning?

Edit: Oh yeah, and I don't give a *** what you think about my gear, if I can do decent damage and don't get bitched at, good for me.

I don't get any complaints cause I don't have a lolhagun.

I by far didn't "pussy out" more then I just stopped ignoring your ignorant little *** outbursts.
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Dameshi 2010-06-08 09:49:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Gilgamesh.Alyria said:
/tosses a staff to Aly
Level your SCH!
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2010-06-08 09:49:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Diabolos.Rydiya said:
>.> Hey.
Gilgamesh.Alyria said:

Hi Ryd and Aly :D
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Dameshi 2010-06-08 09:50:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Catnipthief said:
It was me. Row was taking forever to get his hair ready, so I had to go somewhere.
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2010-06-08 09:51:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Urial said:
Ramuh.Rowland said:

I don't like *** like you chiming in with your 'u mad' pics. When Row clearly doesn't understand teh system and teh fact that I earned what I got so please go roll yourself down a flight of stairs.
 Ramuh.Kalyna
By Ramuh.Kalyna 2010-06-08 09:51:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Dameshi said:
Gilgamesh.Alyria said:
/tosses a staff to Aly Level your SCH!
after i get DNC to 60, should i do SCH or RDM next? RDM is 24ish and SCH is 37

idk which one to dooo =( tho i should do BLM to get rid of the excess spells in my MH
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2010-06-08 09:52:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Urial said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
Ramuh.Rowland said:

I don't like *** like you chiming in with your 'u mad' pics. When Row clearly doesn't understand teh system and teh fact that I earned what I got so please go roll yourself down a flight of stairs.

As long as you first stick your *** in a meat grinder, ***like you doesn't deserve to procreate.
First Page 2 3 ... 7119 7120 7121 ... 18549 18550 18551