FFXIAH Linkshell Ni
First Page 2 3 ... 7060 7061 7062 ... 18549 18550 18551
 Ramuh.Kalyna
Server: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
By Ramuh.Kalyna 2010-06-04 09:44:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Rowland said:
You won't have time to react to a Penury/Celerity. Triple Attack rips tanks shadows, then it likes to follow with a claw cyclone... Then another triple attack.
all i'd have to do is use my Penury/Celerity macro before it gets agro then have my finger on the Cure V macro on the tank

Asura.Zekky
Server: Asura
user: Zekky
By Asura.Zekky 2010-06-04 09:44:58
Link | Quote | Reply

*** quotes not working! ><

@Kaylna
Normally one cure V was enough to keep me alive while BLMs stunned or back up healers got me or until I got my shadows up. In those faster places, Cure III is great but it won't be able to make up for the damage you get from -ga's or TP moves. Cure V will be your best friend and your tanks.

@Urial
Always broke my heart seeing experience BLMs not sticking to their stun order... and it really breaks my concentration when I need to tank and go over the stun order while counting shadows... /facepalm
 Ramuh.Krizz
user: Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2010-06-04 09:45:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Rowland said:
Ramuh.Krizz said:
Ramuh.Rowland said:
On a side note: Sazia gave me a 915 Devotion the other night.
ASA?
Yea, she also used a Divine Seal Curaga IV for the lulz. Did about 1.5k to everyone that was low enough or something ridiculous.
Yeah, I enjoy that part of ASA.
 Ramuh.Urial
user: Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2010-06-04 09:45:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Kalyna said:
Ramuh.Rowland said:
You won't have time to react to a Penury/Celerity. Triple Attack rips tanks shadows, then it likes to follow with a claw cyclone... Then another triple attack.
all i'd have to do is use my Penury/Celerity macro before it gets agro then have my finger on the Cure V macro on the tank

But you'd be boned when thats blown on a paralyna. Because thats 95% of what the whm does.
 Ramuh.Dasva
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-06-04 09:46:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Rowland said:
And that's why you get nins and evasion tank yakko
 Asura.Zekky
By Asura.Zekky 2010-06-04 09:46:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Kalyna said:
Ramuh.Rowland said:
One second to do penury, one second /wait, one second to celerity and then 1-2 seconds for cure V. Your tank is DEAD.
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2010-06-04 09:47:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Zekky said:
Ramuh.Kalyna said:
Ramuh.Rowland said:
One second to do penury, one second /wait, one second to celerity and then 1-2 seconds for cure V. Your tank is DEAD.
This.
 Asura.Zekky
By Asura.Zekky 2010-06-04 09:47:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Dasva said:
Ramuh.Rowland said:
NINs are still allowed in sky?
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-06-04 09:48:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Zekky said:
Ramuh.Kalyna said:
Ramuh.Rowland said:
And this is why you don't do it on 1 maccro. If you use seperate maccros you can cut like 3 seconds out of there. Hell you can make it so the chat log says you are casting before you use the ja even though you didn't. I do that all the time on rdm. It's kinda funny seeing casting animation and ja animation at the same time
 Ramuh.Kalyna
By Ramuh.Kalyna 2010-06-04 09:48:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Rowland said:
Ramuh.Kalyna said:
Ramuh.Rowland said:
Maybe if you played on PC (no controller) or if you had pen/cel already macro'd in for a Cure V. But sometimes even with the best reaction time, byakko can be a ***.
i have them as separate macros

usually i use pen/cel then use RR3 or R3 but i could use it for C5 when i know something big is about to happen.

also with /SCH and Addendum: White, i get like 10 or 15 or something like that more to Healing Magic (making it very high) and i can cure more HP that way (note: all this time my Healing Magic isn't capped yet =P it's at like 210 normal right now, max i saw it was 264 i think it was)
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-06-04 09:49:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Zekky said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Ramuh.Rowland said:
NINs are still allowed in sky?
Everyone is. ***its all low man nowadays anyways. Last byakko run I had where no one died was nin/drks. I don't think they took a single melee hit.
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2010-06-04 09:49:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Zekky said:
@Urial
Always broke my heart seeing experience BLMs not sticking to their stun order... and it really breaks my concentration when I need to tank and go over the stun order while counting shadows... /facepalm
LOL
I Laid into the BLM's the other week during a Suzy. co-tank had been killed because they missed a GA-3 stun which he went into gliding spike and raped Miemo. So I solo tanked him from ~70% down and the next time he aga III'd I'll be damned if they didn't stun again. Ontop of that while trying to cast shadows(of course Ni had 17 seconds left ._.) they refused to stun as I'm in the red. So I just snapped and was like "one of you *** blm's stun this *** and so help me if another ga3 gets off" I hate when people think they can be lazy on blm and Just epeen hunt -.-
 Asura.Zekky
By Asura.Zekky 2010-06-04 09:49:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Rowland said:
Nin/drk is awesome.
Oh. I know it. I love NIN/DRK against Ultima and Omega. But not so much in sky. Well I guess they can have Suzzy and Genboob. Lol
 Ramuh.Kalyna
By Ramuh.Kalyna 2010-06-04 09:50:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Zekky said:
Ramuh.Kalyna said:
Ramuh.Rowland said:
read plz

as in have it ready for the tank before it's pulled/agroes the party/so on
 Asura.Zekky
By Asura.Zekky 2010-06-04 09:51:41
Link | Quote | Reply

@Urial

"But I am only a BLM. I only know how to nuke and nuke... and nuuuuke and then I heal and nuke some more and then yell at you for getting hit and dying. God. I hate you, Urial. You're a bad tank."
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-06-04 09:52:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Kalyna said:
also with /SCH and Addendum: White, i get like 10 or 15 or something like that more to Healing Magic (making it very high) and i can cure more HP that way (note: all this time my Healing Magic isn't capped yet =P it's at like 210 normal right now, max i saw it was 264 i think it was)
Addendum white does nothing for whm. And light arts will only raise your healingskill if you are uncapped. It will however raise your enhancing
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2010-06-04 09:52:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Urial said:
But you'd be boned when thats blown on a paralyna. Because thats 95% of what the whm does.
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2010-06-04 09:52:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Zekky said:
Ramuh.Rowland said:
Nin/drk is awesome.
Oh. I know it. I love NIN/DRK against Ultima and Omega. But not so much in sky. Well I guess they can have Suzzy and Genboob. Lol

I only ever use my Nin for Omega XD.

Such a waste that's all I'm allowed to use it for QQ
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-06-04 09:53:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Wait people actually bother stunning ga3s in sky?
 Asura.Zekky
By Asura.Zekky 2010-06-04 09:53:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Kalyna said:
Asura.Zekky said:
Ramuh.Kalyna said:
Ramuh.Rowland said:
read plz

as in have it ready for the tank before it's pulled/agroes the party/so on
Lol

I think you need to "read plz"

We're experienced gamers in the EG world not trying to epeen you aroud. You think you'll have all this time to get your job abilities ready and do as you please. In sky, Byakko and Seiryu will rock your mind in how much attention you've got to do.

Especially since those two gods require a lot of paralyna. We're confusing you it would appear.
 Ramuh.Kalyna
By Ramuh.Kalyna 2010-06-04 09:54:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Dasva said:
Ramuh.Kalyna said:
Addendum white does nothing for whm. And light arts will only raise your healingskill if you are uncapped. It will however raise your enhancing
i read that it raises it even if it was capped.
also don't forget cheaper white spells =P

i find it to be very useful. i rest less often than a /BLM or a /SMN or a /RDM (<3 Sublimation)
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2010-06-04 09:54:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Zekky said:
@Urial

"But I am only a BLM. I only know how to nuke and nuke... and nuuuuke and then I heal and nuke some more and then yell at you for getting hit and dying. God. I hate you, Urial. You're a bad tank."

I know right.
I should have held hate against that first 2 minutes of the fight burst 2...
/sigh
I'll admit I like to *** with the newer tanks when I'm on BLM or SAM
Other day we had despot pop and the pld did a voke and flash and I sekka'd Darkness XD. Then was like wtf why didn't you keep hate. was fun.
 Asura.Zekky
By Asura.Zekky 2010-06-04 09:55:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Kalyna said:
i read that it raises it even if it was capped.
also don't forget cheaper white spells =P

i find it to be very useful. i rest less often than a /BLM or a /SMN or a /RDM (<3 Sublimation)
This is true. /SCH rocks the hell out of /WHM, /BLM, and /SMN for those situations.
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2010-06-04 09:55:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Dasva said:
Wait people actually bother stunning ga3s in sky?
You're being sarcastic or are you that overly foolish of how tanking works....
First Page 2 3 ... 7060 7061 7062 ... 18549 18550 18551