Forum » Everything Else » Undead » FFXIAH Linkshell Ni
FFXIAH Linkshell Ni
First Page 2 3 ... 3430 3431 3432 ... 18549 18550 18551
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
Server: Ifrit
Game: FFXI
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2010-01-11 08:52:16
Link | Quote | Reply

then I duck left, throw a rock, dodge right, flash my genitals, then I run away!
 Ramuh.Dasva
Server: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-01-11 08:52:56
Link | Quote | Reply

I'd really like to see you kill it in 3 nukes on sch. And that is still a bit of running/zoning time. Hell even if they all right next to each other but far enough away not to magic aggro your still trying to say you can get down to average kill time of 50sec while still keeping mp up.

Or are you starting with full sublimation and ending with next to no mp? Cause like I said I do 3 in a row so that doesn't really work for me
 Ramuh.Lilbusta
user: phatspade
By Ramuh.Lilbusta 2010-01-11 08:54:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Dasva said:
Quoted Text

>.> Hours? then you're missing out on a few pages in the 3-6hrs of playtime. You'll only be afk/logged for 30min at a time not hours if you do a page for every game day.

56min=/=hours.
 Siren.Enternius
Server: Siren
user: Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2010-01-11 08:55:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Dasva said:
I'd really like to see you kill it in 3 nukes on sch. And that is still a bit of running/zoning time. Hell even if they all right next to each other but far enough away not to magic aggro your still trying to say you can get down to average kill time of 50sec while still keeping mp up.
Are you trying to argue with me just because I'm on SCH?

150 Aspirs+Parsimony for nukes, means I'd have to do two nukes in 40 seconds in order to actually lose any real MP, and I don't consider Drains "nukes" but they still take roughly 350-400 HP.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2010-01-11 08:55:22
Link | Quote | Reply

THE STATS ARE SKEWED!!!

AND WE ALL KNOW SKEWED STATS ARE FAIL!
 Carbuncle.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
Server: Carbuncle
user: dameshi
By Carbuncle.Dameshi 2010-01-11 08:57:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Everyone please! We need not argue here, we are all some sort of deranged family. Let's all shake hands and laugh at lolpup.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2010-01-11 08:59:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Dameshi said:
Everyone please! We need not argue here, we are all some sort of deranged family. Let's all cross swords and shower in shame.

fixed for lolz
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-01-11 09:18:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Enternius said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:

150 Aspirs Parsimony for nukes, means I'd have to do two nukes in 40 seconds in order to actually lose any real MP, and I don't consider Drains "nukes" but they still take roughly 350-400 HP.

Nope mostly cause it is completely rediculous.

1. Your gunna have to nuke alot faster than 2 nukes every 40 sec to kill 6 elmentals in only 300secs

2. Even if I have day bonus nuking in a good 77-85MAB and 128-131int it still takes a drain after 1AM2 and 2 T4s. From what you said seem to be parsimonying only and have alot less MAB (most from gear without using weapons and /blm you can get is 60-68 and that's with some gear I doubt you have or would want to use since there is hardly any room for int in there). Probably comparable int.

So yeah I really question you killing with only 3 T4 spells and a couple of drains. Even with nuking weather effects only and drain recast (which waiting on those recast would well take a decent amount longer than you have to kill in that time) The dmg would still come up short by a bit.

Let alone doing that fast
 Ramuh.Urial
user: Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2010-01-11 09:20:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Dasva said:
Siren.Enternius said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:

150 Aspirs Parsimony for nukes, means I'd have to do two nukes in 40 seconds in order to actually lose any real MP, and I don't consider Drains "nukes" but they still take roughly 350-400 HP.

Nope mostly cause it is completely rediculous.

1. Your gunna have to nuke alot faster than 2 nukes every 40 sec to kill 6 elmentals in only 300secs

2. Even if I have day bonus nuking in a good 77-85MAB and 128-131int it still takes a drain after 1AM2 and 2 T4s. From what you said seem to be parsimonying only and have alot less MAB (most from gear without using weapons and /blm you can get is 60-68 and that's with some gear I doubt you have or would want to use since there is hardly any room for int in there). Probably comparable int.

So yeah I really question you killing with only 3 T4 spells and a couple of drains. Even with nuking weather effects only and drain recast (which waiting on those recast would well take a decent amount longer than you have to kill in that time) The dmg would still come up short by a bit.

Let alone doing that fast

Dasva when will you learn Ent can do anything better than anyone else on his sch. No matter how little sense it makes.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-01-11 09:24:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Lilbusta said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Quoted Text
>.> Hours? then you're missing out on a few pages in the 3-6hrs of playtime. You'll only be afk/logged for 30min at a time not hours if you do a page for every game day. 56min=/=hours.
I don't count logging in for 1 min to grab a page really playing lol.

But here is my cycle. Say I just finished the last one it is at worst about half way thru the day. I log for 30 min come back get a page rq log for another 1.5+ hours. Kill the page I already have, grab another page kill them, grab next days do that.

Assuming it takes me 20 min per page (which sorta depends if I am doing it just for tabs on blm it's faster if I'm doing it to lvl up some other job can be more or less depends on job and lvl and pages etc) that is 1 hour of doing 3 pages worth and 2 hours of afk with a 1 min interlude to grab a page.
 Ramuh.Lilbusta
user: phatspade
By Ramuh.Lilbusta 2010-01-11 09:25:40
Link | Quote | Reply

No MKE for me tonight Row.
 Hades.Cheyne
Server: Hades
user: Cheyne
By Hades.Cheyne 2010-01-11 09:30:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Morning!
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-01-11 09:30:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Urial said:
Dasva when will you learn Ent can do anything better than anyone else on his sch. No matter how little sense it makes.
This is more than just better than anyone else... this is like having flee, chainspell, and manafont up at all times. Even then I think it would be close
 Carbuncle.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
Server: Carbuncle
user: dameshi
By Carbuncle.Dameshi 2010-01-11 09:31:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Hades.Cheyne said:
Morning!
Morning!
 Unicorn.Excesspain
Server: Unicorn
By Unicorn.Excesspain 2010-01-11 09:36:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Dasva said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
This is more than just better than anyone else... this is like having flee, chainspell, and manafont up at all times. Even then I think it would be close
Ent can do that!
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2010-01-11 09:41:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Rowland said:
Unicorn.Excesspain said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
Ent can do that!
He's like the male equivalent of Shantotto
Except more awesome because he is SCH not BLM!
 Siren.Enternius
Server: Siren
user: Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2010-01-11 09:43:52
Link | Quote | Reply

I apologize for not taking a stopwatch everytime I do FoV. I apologize for not graphing the shortest and longest amounts of times it takes me to get it done.

Who the *** cares? I wasn't even trying to sound better than anyone. I was giving a viable alternative to the Cape Teriggan FoV. I wasn't saying I was better than you because I can get FoV done. I was helping out a fellow forum-goer. So just shut the *** up, I have better things to be doing than arguing with some dumbass who's only concerned about increasing his post count.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-01-11 09:44:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Urial said:
Ramuh.Rowland said:
Unicorn.Excesspain said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
Ent can do that!
He's like the male equivalent of Shantotto
Except more awesome because he is SCH not BLM!
Yeah plus shantotto only hits 2k on T1 nukes...
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2010-01-11 09:47:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Enternius said:
I apologize for not taking a stopwatch everytime I do FoV. I apologize for not graphing the shortest and longest amounts of times it takes me to get it done.

Who the *** cares? I wasn't even trying to sound better than anyone. I was giving a viable alternative to the Cape Teriggan FoV. I wasn't saying I was better than you because I can get FoV done. I was helping out a fellow forum-goer. So just shut the *** up, I have better things to be doing than arguing with some dumbass who's only concerned about increasing his post count.
bu....bu...but we needs moar post...
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2010-01-11 09:50:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Rowland said:
I honestly haven't looked at my post count since they took it away.

Edit: Until now. 49 more posts until 11000!

This makes 3674 ; ;
 Unicorn.Excesspain
By Unicorn.Excesspain 2010-01-11 09:52:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Rowland said:
I honestly haven't looked at my post count since they took it away. Edit: Until now. 49 more posts until 11000!
So you will have 11k in about 15 minutes?
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-01-11 09:54:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Rowland said:
Unicorn.Excesspain said:
Ramuh.Rowland said:
I honestly haven't looked at my post count since they took it away. Edit: Until now. 49 more posts until 11000!
Nah, maybe by the end of the day though. But I'll forget and go over and not realize it.
Sersiouly I never remembered when I hit whatever K even when it was displayed. I'd have people sending me messages omg your at 3k or 5k make a thread!!!
 Unicorn.Excesspain
By Unicorn.Excesspain 2010-01-11 09:56:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Dasva said:
Ramuh.Rowland said:
Unicorn.Excesspain said:
Ramuh.Rowland said:
Nah, maybe by the end of the day though. But I'll forget and go over and not realize it.
Sersiouly I never remembered when I hit whatever K even when it was displayed. I'd have people sending me messages omg your at 3k or 5k make a thread!!!
That was in like April too, you guys have been on a tear since these FFXIAH threads started.
First Page 2 3 ... 3430 3431 3432 ... 18549 18550 18551