Ohello.
Actually, shower time.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
Server: Ifrit
Game: FFXI
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-12-22 07:52:42
Link | Quote | Reply

850 said:
To have a 10 year-old child walk up to you at the mall and say "Your outfit is so Twilight" leaves me wondering exactly what are we teaching our children.

Ramuh.Dasva
Server: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-12-22 07:53:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Urial said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
Ramuh.Rowland said:
uuuugggghhhhhh I dun feel good.
Yeah I feel like my head is inside a vice and it sucks.
And it sucks!?! I've never had my head in a vice and it not suck. Though having your hands in can be somewhat worse.
Hands over genitals any day.
Depends on how tight. And how long you are left there. Definitely known a few people to fall for the game of who can get more turns with there hands in the vice and get left there for hours lol
Lmao, how could you look at a vice grip and even think thats a remotely good idea?
Some people are pretty dumb. Plus when you got a lot of big guys calling you a pussy and saying its a game they always play...
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-12-22 07:55:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Dasva said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
Ramuh.Rowland said:
And it sucks!?! I've never had my head in a vice and it not suck. Though having your hands in can be somewhat worse.
Depends on how tight. And how long you are left there. Definitely known a few people to fall for the game of who can get more turns with there hands in the vice and get left there for hours lol
Lmao, how could you look at a vice grip and even think thats a remotely good idea?
Some people are pretty dumb. Plus when you got a lot of big guys calling you a pussy and saying its a game they always play...

peer pressure always drives kids to do dumb ***
 Ramuh.Urial
user: Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2009-12-22 07:56:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Dasva said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
Ramuh.Rowland said:
Peer pressure FTW
Ramuh.Rowland said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
ewwww i bet you look like you went through hell this morning.
To say the least. I'm dehydrated, but I'm afraid to drink too much.

All I can taste is mouthwash

I suggest some Gatorade, OJ, and water. When I'm dehydrated it's always one of those 3 I drink. Well unless you have a military friend to hook you up with those nasty *** hydration packs. Ughhh you mix that stuff in with water and it taste like sweat.
 Ramuh.Krizz
user: Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2009-12-22 07:59:46
Link | Quote | Reply

So I went to GameStop last night with the intentions of getting Assassin's Creed 2, Crisis Core, and FF Tactics: TWoL. Got two out of the three. Instead of tactics I picked up a Wild Arms game for PSP that I didn't know existed.

Started playing Crisis Core last night. I'm a bit disappointed in the battle system. Mostly because I want the classic VII battle system in it. Overall it's not a bad game so far.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-12-22 08:00:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah. It's really fun when they don't know better. Like having the new guy go to the mechanics for a "machinist punch"
 Pandemonium.Bengal
Server: Pandemonium
user: Zefie
By Pandemonium.Bengal 2009-12-22 08:09:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Back. =D Hiyya.
 Ramuh.Urial
user: Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2009-12-22 08:11:32
Link | Quote | Reply

FFFFFFFFF i fell asleep after i poured teh water over my tea. so i left the bag in for 7 minutes not 3-5 and now its bitter ; ;

I hate nights where I can't sleep.
 Ramuh.Haseyo
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2009-12-22 08:15:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Yayyy New Super Mario Bros. Wii!
My parents even got the stratagy guide with it, lol. ><; I'll probably never use it unless I really can't find the 3 coins of a stage...and Ghost Houses since those are nothing but a waste of time.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-12-22 08:15:47
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm going back to sleep... PEACE!
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2009-12-22 08:19:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Haseyo said:
Yayyy New Super Mario Bros. Wii!
My parents even got the stratagy guide with it, lol. ><; I'll probably never use it unless I really can't find the 3 coins of a stage...and Ghost Houses since those are nothing but a waste of time.
I lol'd at GameStop last night when I saw a strategy guide for L4D2. Seriously? If you need a strat guide for a straightforward zombie game, urdoinitwrong.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-12-22 08:23:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Krizz said:
I lol'd at GameStop last night when I saw a strategy guide for L4D2. Seriously? If you need a strat guide for a straightforward zombie game, urdoinitwrong.
I present strategy guide
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2009-12-22 08:25:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Rowland said:
I know I've heard of Wild Arms before, I think it's pretty similar to Tactics, but I'm not exactly sure. I'm not fond of tactics in the first place. Some day I'll play it for the story, but I kept falling asleep. Pussy Ramza.
I've always enjoyed tactics. I like strategy games. I'll let you know how Wild Arms is in a few days. Got them for my trip up to PA this week.
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2009-12-22 08:26:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Dasva said:
Ramuh.Krizz said:
I present strategy guide
I lol'd hard.
 Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph
By Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph 2009-12-22 08:32:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Crisis Core wasn't a great battle system, no. But I enjoyed it more than FF7 for the story. Zack was lovable, and Angeal was the man...wait til a certain CS. Kinda didn;t want to end it though...since we all know how it ends.

But *** year, Krizz. *whistles Wild Arms 1 theme song*
 Seraph.Xdudemanx
Server: Seraph
user: xdudemanx
By Seraph.Xdudemanx 2009-12-22 08:35:43
Link | Quote | Reply

huzzah
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2009-12-22 08:37:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Rowland said:
5 More days until Final Fantasy for the Wii!

Otherwise I don't really have anything I'm working on. I finished Cowboy Bebop last night and now I have to either wait on other stuff to download or I suppose I'll play some halo or something in the meantime /nostalgia.
I'm working on Tales of Vesperia mainly. Since the GF likes that game and it's two player (up to 4 people can control the characters in combat) I only play it when she's around.

I opened L4D2, but that's it.

Depending on how much I get done around the house, I may either play PSP or work on Assassin's Creed 2 while LFP tonight.
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2009-12-22 08:38:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph said:
Crisis Core wasn't a great battle system, no. But I enjoyed it more than FF7 for the story. Zack was lovable, and Angeal was the man...wait til a certain CS. Kinda didn;t want to end it though...since we all know how it ends.

But *** year, Krizz. *whistles Wild Arms 1 theme song*
I played the hell out of Wild Arms. I've actually still got it.

Edit: I'm enjoying the storyline. At least up until my current point where I don't know what's going on (after the fortress. Not sure if that's the CS you mean). I refuse to believe it!
 Ramuh.Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2009-12-22 08:43:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Crisis Core wasn't a great battle system, no. But I enjoyed it more than FF7 for the story. Zack was lovable, and Angeal was the man...wait til a certain CS. Kinda didn;t want to end it though...since we all know how it ends. But *** year, Krizz. *whistles Wild Arms 1 theme song*

I thought the scene with Zack and Clowd at the end was so sad. =/
I actually felt a tear or two coming down my eye.
I have the song from that, too! lol.
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2009-12-22 08:46:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Rowland said:
Assassin's Creed 2 is really fun. I'd like to keep playing it but about the only thing left to do is find a bunch of small items (See GTA hidden packages) and I just can't bring myself to do that yet.
Not looking forward to going through that again.
Ramuh.Haseyo said:
Crisis Core wasn't a great battle system, no. But I enjoyed it more than FF7 for the story. Zack was lovable, and Angeal was the man...wait til a certain CS. Kinda didn;t want to end it though...since we all know how it ends. But *** year, Krizz. *whistles Wild Arms 1 theme song*

I thought the scene with Zack and Clowd at the end was so sad. =/
I actually felt a tear or two coming down my eye.
I have the song from that, too! lol.
I'll make sure I'm alone at the end then. '>_>

Ramuh.Rowland said:
You have a song from everything. AND WTF SPOILERS HASE CMON

And me too man... me too..
I lol'd.
 Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph
By Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph 2009-12-22 08:47:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Krizz said:
I played the hell out of Wild Arms. I've actually still got it. Edit: I'm enjoying the storyline. At least up until my current point where I don't know what's going on (after the fortress. Not sure if that's the CS you mean). I refuse to believe it!
Nah, there's a CS with Angeal, Sephiroth and LovelessguywhosenameIforget. You'll know it when you see it. xD
 Ramuh.Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2009-12-22 08:47:53
Link | Quote | Reply

If someone still doesn't know how FF7 ends with Clowd and Zack then gtfo the forums. xD

I like Ayaka Lida's stuff (artist of the song) and that happens to be one of them.
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2009-12-22 08:49:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Krizz said:
I played the hell out of Wild Arms. I've actually still got it. Edit: I'm enjoying the storyline. At least up until my current point where I don't know what's going on (after the fortress. Not sure if that's the CS you mean). I refuse to believe it!
Nah, there's a CS with Angeal, Sephiroth and LovelessguywhosenameIforget. You'll know it when you see it. xD
Ah, ok.
First Page 2 3 ... 3231 3232 3233 ... 18549 18550 18551