Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-11-07 15:55:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Mosin said: »
We should post sad music on mondays.

If skully were here we could load him into a catapult and then try to shoot him in the air with the ak47s....

For some strange reason he hasn't been around. ..Since he was outed as a workplace pooper.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
Server: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2016-11-08 08:52:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Morning you wild ***, you.

My little existence has been pretty chaotic of late. A friend tried to use me as a cover story to do something else and must've forgot that his girlfriend has my number. she called on saturday, I was half drunk and had just awoken from a siesta, and I totally blew it. had no idea who she was, spilled all the beans before I figured it out, ect. ect. ect. I was pretty pissed off at my stupid friend, because I tend not to lie at all out of sheer laziness. It takes too much effort to keep track of. so that wasn't much fun.

later the same day an ex-friend of mine whose been a crackhead for a couple years went out to his girlfriends house and slashed his own arms all up with a pocket knife to 'get back at her'. I'm just not too sure what the *** is going on in the world at the moment or why *** think they need to try and involve me.

In addition, this little scuffle with the boss is turning into more, and I'm starting to wonder about my professional future, which is depressing as fak.

good times I tells yas, good times.

not really though. Ich hasse alles!

HO HO HO ho....

enough of that terrible gibberish though. How are you rest of you fine lot? How's Ohio? Iowa? denmark? Cali? Illinois? Tejas? hey where dafaq has Z been? calling all cars...
Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2016-11-08 09:06:13
Link | Quote | Reply

My little existence has been pretty chaotic of late. A friend tried to use me as a cover story to do something else and must've forgot that his girlfriend has my number. she called on saturday, I was half drunk and had just awoken from a siesta, and I totally blew it. had no idea who she was, spilled all the beans before I figured it out, ect. ect. ect. I was pretty pissed off at my stupid friend, because I tend not to lie at all out of sheer laziness. It takes too much effort to keep track of. so that wasn't much fun.
His fault for not giving you a heads up.
[+]
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
user: dameshi
By Asura.Dameshi 2016-11-08 09:26:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Morning you wild ***, you.

later the same day an ex-friend of mine whose been a crackhead for a couple years went out to his girlfriends house and slashed his own arms all up with a pocket knife to 'get back at her'. I'm just not too sure what the *** is going on in the world at the moment or why *** think they need to try and involve me.

In addition, this little scuffle with the boss is turning into more, and I'm starting to wonder about my professional future, which is depressing as fak.

good times I tells yas, good times.

not really though. Ich hasse alles!

HO HO HO ho....

enough of that terrible gibberish though. How are you rest of you fine lot? How's Ohio? Iowa? denmark? Cali? Illinois? Tejas? hey where dafaq has Z been? calling all cars...
By the trident of Poseidon, sounds like you need a nice cigar and whiskey on the house. PARKER how does he not already have these in his hands? Don't make me get the badger...

Not much going on around here. Did my democratic duty of voting for <insert shitty candidate of choice here> this morning so I guess I'm allowed to *** for the next 4 years about whoever wins. Met a friend for breakfast afterwards which was nice. May make that a weekly thing if we feel so inclined.

Other than that, just counting down the days until my yearly tradition of burning vacation days at the end of December arrives.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-11-08 09:37:50
Link | Quote | Reply

We should post sad music on mondays.

PARKER Edit: day late, dollar short
YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-11-08 09:43:57
Link | Quote | Reply

I was pretty pissed off at my stupid friend, because I tend not to lie at all out of sheer laziness. It takes too much effort to keep track of. so that wasn't much fun.

Thiiiiis. Lying is hard. Even if I pull it off (I don't. I'm like a *** open book.) I then have to live that and keep track of it forever.

No thank you.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-11-08 09:46:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Dameshi said: »
Other than that, just counting down the days until my yearly tradition of burning vacation days at the end of December arrives.

I keep trying to do this, but random Fridays in the summer keep being really, really nice so I end up taking those off instead and I spend December all:

Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-11-08 09:47:48
Link | Quote | Reply

How's Ohio?

Decent turnout this morning here in our heavily republican town...

way better than when mittens ran....but I'm not at all sure what it means. /shrug I car enough to vote but not enough to worry what everyone else does

had our puppy fixed, he figured out how to wriggle out of his protective baby onsie and chewed himself open....

rush puppy to vet-> go home to get wife-> vote-> post office stop-> pick up puppy-> take wife and puppy home -> work
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-11-08 09:50:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
rush puppy to vet-> go home to get wife-> vote-> post office stop-> pick up puppy-> take wife and puppy home -> work

Man. People who have ambition before work impress me.

I literally woke up 30 minutes before I had to be at my desk and got here with time to spare. I can't be getting up a second earlier than I absolutely have to even under normal conditions, and I stayed up late last night playtesting a Skyrim mod for Proth.
 Bismarck.Misao
Server: Bismarck
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2016-11-08 10:18:32
Link | Quote | Reply

"Let me help you decide."
http://imgur.com/gallery/1I1p7
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-11-08 10:21:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
Now think carefully...are you sure you didn't confuse any of those activities? Like leaving the pup at the voting booth and the wife to the vet..
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
Server: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-11-08 10:29:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Sounds like a Mel Brooks comedy.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-11-08 10:33:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Dameshi 2016-11-08 10:40:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Misa, are you excited for the new season of League starting today?

Assassins have been reworked so their burst window has been increased to promote counter-play!*

*We uh... may have broken Miss Fortune and Vayne in the process though... But it's okay for marksmen to kill people in .5 seconds, right? Oh and Shaco's combat opener does roughly 2100 damage... but I mean he's invisible when he does it so that's fair right? We also didn't delete Yasuo.
[+]
 Bismarck.Misao
By Bismarck.Misao 2016-11-08 10:46:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Assassins have been reworked so their burst window has been increased to promote counter-play!*

*We uh... may have broken Miss Fortune and Vayne in the process though... But it's okay for marksmen to kill people in .5 seconds, right? Oh and Shaco's combat opener does roughly 2100 damage... but I mean he's invisible when he does it so that's fair right? We also didn't delete Yasuo.
I would be unistalling.
if it wasnt for Elementalist Lux.
[+]
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Dameshi 2016-11-08 10:54:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Misao said: »

I would be unistalling.
if it wasnt for Elementalist Lux.
Riot has this uncanny knack to do one good thing that just barely negates all the shitty things they've done.
 Shiva.Spathaian
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2016-11-08 11:02:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Just wanna go home so I can get this voting this over with and do that thing with the borderlands and the streaming and the gf.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
Server: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2016-11-08 11:15:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Lying is hard... idk... you all seem to be doing a super job of convincing others that you don't lie!

Good job... good job...
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Dameshi 2016-11-08 11:21:52
Link | Quote | Reply

I've never told a lie. I am a certified king after all.
 Bismarck.Misao
By Bismarck.Misao 2016-11-08 11:22:15
Link | Quote | Reply

lying is not hard.

I will totally do chinese wed. this wed.
By Ramyrez 2016-11-08 11:32:51
Link | Quote | Reply

I will not be doing Chinese this Wednesday. We're having an office autumnal potluck...thing.

Should be tasty.
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Dameshi 2016-11-08 11:37:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramyrez said: »
I will not be doing Chinese this Wednesday. We're having an office autumnal potluck...thing.

Should be tasty.
So... what's stopping you from making Chinese food for the potluck?
By Ramyrez 2016-11-08 11:38:34
Link | Quote | Reply

My highly-lauded salsa that I will be lynched if I don't make.

Though I should, in fact, not rule out the possibility of there being an Asian-inspired dish brought by someone or other.

Good point, your majesty.
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Dameshi 2016-11-08 11:42:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramyrez said: »

My highly-lauded salsa that I will be lynched if I don't make.

Though I should, in fact, not rule out the possibility of there being an Asian-inspired dish brought by someone or other.

Good point, your majesty.
You also rule out Chinese for dinner.

Your lack of faith... disturbs me.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-11-08 11:44:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
Lying is hard... idk... you all seem to be doing a super job of convincing others that you don't lie!

Good job... good job...

I lie like a rug! who the hell are you talking about!?

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
Now think carefully...are you sure you didn't confuse any of those activities? Like leaving the pup at the voting booth and the wife to the vet..

Once ULTIMATE MAN DAD MODE has been triggered, there are no mistakes! 100% flawless execution of all dad duties. Failure is not an option when lives are on the line. /dadstance

[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2016-11-08 11:57:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Nik's secret is that he's always in ULTIMATE MAN DAD MODE.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 18127 18128 18129 ... 18549 18550 18551