Game: FFXI
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2016-09-16 15:41:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramyrez said: »
Asura.Vyre said: »
First smoking experience was an E-cig

*looks at a calendar*

Are you even old enough to use the internet without parental supervision?
I'm 26.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
Server: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2016-09-16 15:43:14
Link | Quote | Reply

What foolhardy, youthful shenanigans did Rooks partake in? Hmmm? HMMM???

EDIT: I need to count posts. I really didn't want to page with that.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
Server: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-09-16 15:47:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Hevans said: »
when the whole pop punk thing around 2005 hit. all the post-hardcore screamo boys would try to go way too legit, but you'd have some that were just old house show scene dudes that did have spikes. like it looked as if stevo and heroin bob showed up at the party. they had the old school 2 foot spiked mohawks and doc marten boots with shorts.

also if you get the movie reference hidden in there i like you.

it's a test.

*edit* ANARCHY IN THE UK!

YouTube Video Placeholder

it was that way in the 90's too..as elaborated in the song above.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-09-16 15:48:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Zahrah said: »

I agree with Mos...I'm throwing out musical gems and the thread is going so fast like that chick that keeps passing by the pharcyde.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
Server: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2016-09-16 15:57:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »
yeah us kids born in the 80's are getting old... thanks.

bummed myself out pretty bad there too. what was I doing smoking weed at 13? how am I a functioning member of society? wtf? what's next?
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2016-09-16 15:59:38
Link | Quote | Reply

you don't even back-read to see if people answered your questions, I'm going to venture to guess post counting will be a bridge too far.
[+]
 Bismarck.Leneth
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Leneth 2016-09-16 16:00:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
On the plus side...that trivia game he has been working on....for twelve years... will probably be so awesome it will eclipse the sun.
So it will be finished next year?
http://www.greatamericaneclipse.com/
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-09-16 16:05:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Also did somebody say So. Cal SKA? >.>
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2016-09-16 16:18:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Mosin said: »
Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »
yeah us kids born in the 80's are getting old... thanks.

bummed myself out pretty bad there too. what was I doing smoking weed at 13? how am I a functioning member of society? wtf? what's next?

Well, if you think about it, that's like one or two years off from when most people started dabbling, so meh?

The oldest niece on my husband's side and her little buddies weird me out. They are sooooo squeaky clean for Freshmen in college.

She did the whole rush week-shebang and got into Kappa Kappa Gamma (whichever one Laura Bush was in) this Fall. OMG! Y'all there were people smoking pot at a house party off campus. Like, out in the backyard, out in the open and stuff around other people! WHAT?!?
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2016-09-16 16:20:25
Link | Quote | Reply

It's Lenneth!
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2016-09-16 16:21:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Leneth said: »
On the plus side...that trivia game he has been working on....for twelve years... will probably be so awesome it will eclipse the sun.

I wonder how evident it will be around here.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Hevans
Server: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2016-09-16 16:23:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Why am I getting Neiman marcus ads?
 Bismarck.Misao
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2016-09-16 16:26:40
Link | Quote | Reply

-ahem- *fake British cat accent, while adjusting his monocle*
Good Lads, it all started one day...
enjoying the good sun rays while sitting on the table reading the funsies from a newspaper, reaching out to the table, to take a sip out of the old trusty teacup. To my dismay, the teacup was empty. running to thi pantry to make a new batch of fine tea. the pantry was also empty... [sips tea for dramatic pause.] Coming into the realization, that I must venture out and obtain the finest tea ever, so I grabbed all my valor, my wallet and money, and walked out the door. [sips tea] only to go back in a couple minutes later, because I had forgotten my trusty jet black very gentlemanly umbrella. Walking down the road in search of the finest tea ever, a pack of hoodlums suddenly appear while holding knifes in their hands. [sips tea] “Oi mate, hand over all yer monez or you won’t have a nice day mate” I take a deep breath and tell the leader of the hoodlums in front of me. “Stand aside lads, this money is to be used on my quest to find the finest tea ever. Suddenly, the hoodlums grab their knifes and put it back in their pockets. “Ah mate why would you not say so sooner? We shall accompany you in search of this fine tea mate.” [sips tea] So walking down the street, in the company of a pack of 10 hoodlums, I go with my fine gentlemanly umbrella, in search of the finest tea ever. We reach the port of the town, where this mighty fine ship is docked, really big ship, I may add. “Ahoy, who walk here with a pack of hoodlums looking for trouble are yeeh?” A big man comes out from the shadows, who apparently was supervising the ship’s loading procedure. Noticing all the hoodlums getting behind me in fear, I place my closed, fine umbrella in front of my feet, standing firm. “Good day lad, sorry to disturb your workplace, but might you know something? We are in the search of the finest tea ever” I say. [sips tea] the big man gets close staring me in the eyes “Finest tea ever? That sounds fantastic, I heard rumors… “ he turns around, looking proud at the ship, lifts his arm up in the air and snaps his fingers twice. “Please, let me be of help and join you in your quest to find the finest tea ever.” In reply I say. “well you are very welcomed to join mah lads here, my umbrella and myself on the quest to find the finest tea ever” [sips tea] the Captain of the fine ship nods, as a bus stops a few meters away. “ I heard rumors of the finest tea can be found North of here.” Says the captain. “No time to waste then lads. Everyone on board and make haste.” [sips tea] While taking their time to proceed to their seats, the captain takes the steering wheel while the 10 hoodlums, my finest umbrella and myself take a seat and head up north in the bus, as it’s wheels spin in the concrete taking us forward in search of the finest tea ever. [ s i p s t e a ] The bus eventually leaves town, and down the road we reach a cave like tunnel, very dark I may add, so the captain presses on, turning on the bus’s headlights… echoing sound of the engine, hoodlum chatter and playfulness toned down, chaps looking nervous…. [sips tea] Eventually we make it out with out any incident , in our quest to find the finest tea ever, into what seemed to be dusk, a really worn out forest, with large almost dead trees all over the place, leaves covering the road and a weird fog starting to roll in. “Maybe we should turn back mates” says the hoodlum leader, the captain nodding, but waiting for an order. “ Nonsense lets carry on lads, the finest tea ever awaits… ONWARDS! Tho we should do look for a place to rest.” The bus moving forward down the road, we notice a small mansion by the road, thanks to the now full moon’s light so we decided to ask for a room to stay. [sips tea] we get off the bus and go toward a large very tall door, knocking on it. Seconds; and a few noises later, the door creeks open. “ Who dares bother my home.” A tall skinny pale person, with jet black hair, fancy clean suit and a very deep dark cape and echoing voice greets us. [sips tea] “Good Evening Lad, where are weary travelers on a quest to find the finest tea ever. We where wondering if you would allow us a place to rest till sunrise tomorrow and we would be on our way?” The tall person gives us a very fang-like smile, opening the door wide and nodding. “Welcome guest, you are most welcomed to spend the night here. The finest ever? That sounds very interesting, do tell more.” The captain and hoodlums retired to their rooms while I spent a few hours of the night talking to the caped person about the finest tea ever and our journey to obtain it, eventually retiring to my room and slept there till the sun rose over the horizon. [Sips tea] morning came, we all walk out of the mansion, the lads making some sort of commotion, motioning to them to quiet and calm down. The Caped person stops me and asks if he could join our quest to find the finest tea ever. So I nod I agreement, tipping my hat off. Such a fine gentleman he is. So now the now cloaked caped person board the bus, the captain, 9 hoodlums, my fine umbrella and myself, down the road to find the finest tea ever. [Sips tea] A few hours later clearing the forest and such, such a quiet ride, we pass by a quite a pleasant lake, so we decided to make a stop and enjoy it for a bit. Some of the hoodlums decided to take up fishing, and while failing at it, they were getting instructed by the captain on how to fish. They where good at skinning the fish with their knifes and we had a very fine fish meal, before we hit the road once more. [sips tea] So down the road once more, the caped hooded person, the captain, 8 hoodlums, my fine umbrella and myself, on a bus to find the finest tea ever. [sips tea] Further down the road, we come up to a small town. And we decided to get information there, while stretching our legs. We see a wandering person down the street, so I ask him “Hello lad, would you happen to know where we could find the finest tea ever?” The lad, not full of his own senses, almost fell over to the side while noticing our large party. “ I am sorry sir *hick* I tea you not know nothing… *hick* but the madame might know a tea or two” he says so, before turning around the corner to barf, as his hand points toward a small house down the road. [sips tea] We come to the house the poor drunken lad pointed, knocking on the door while suddenly, a female voice says “Come on in, I have been expecting you. Everyone, have a seat.” [sips tea] Few minutes of waiting, lots of mysterious things on the wall, a range of crystal balls and weird fancy cards…. Then, what seemed like a short veiled lady comes out. “I have been waiting for you to arrive. Come this way Sir, let us have a small talk while preparations are complete. “Very well Lass” as me and my fine umbrella move to the back room, we talk about the journey and the finest tea ever until the screams interrupt us [sips tea] screams from the boiling water of a teapot on the lass’ stove. We join everyone in the main room, and on the table teacups for everyone. The lass goes around, serving tea to everyone. Everyone smiling, having fun singing songs, drinking the finest tea ever till sunrise. [sips tea] now everyone fully revitalized, we leave the Lass’ shop and we all head back. Out the town, pass the lake, drop off the hooded caped person, through the forest, trough the tunnel, down the road, into the city, down to the docks. When we get off the docks, the captain goes back to his ship, 3 of the hoodlums join his crew, the other 2 run back home to their families. Myself? I go back home, trough the door, make a new batch of tea, sit down and read the funsies off the newspaper, having good memories of the uneventful trip, to find the finest tea ever. [sips tea].
 Bismarck.Leneth
By Bismarck.Leneth 2016-09-16 16:39:16
Link | Quote | Reply

I wonder how evident it will be around here.
It should be a 0.7 to 0.8 magnitude for you.

It's Lenneth!
Summer really made my attendance here crumble I guess.
Or one could say I increased my support for the boycott.
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
Server: Asura
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2016-09-16 16:39:16
Link | Quote | Reply

He lost 5 hoodlums along the way.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2016-09-16 17:11:35
Link | Quote | Reply

god damn it misa.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2016-09-16 17:13:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Summer really made my attendance here crumble I guess.
Or one could say I increased my support for the boycott.

I think that was the case for most of us. good to hear from deutschland again.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2016-09-16 17:14:35
Link | Quote | Reply

I thought the caped man was eating them.
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
user: dameshi
By Asura.Dameshi 2016-09-16 18:37:39
Link | Quote | Reply

I thought the caped man was eating them.
I suspect.... MURDER!
[+]
By Zerowone 2016-09-16 18:53:58
Link | Quote | Reply

good to hear from deutschland again.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-09-19 07:55:58
Link | Quote | Reply

*rubs grit out of his eyes*

*adjust his frac; why is this holiday in the summer? Don't these land lubbers know wool sailing coats are heavy?*

Ahoy and a joyous Talk Like a Pirate Day to ye of Ni.

*clears throat*

Okay, now that the formalities are out of the way, why the *** is Monday morning?

I had such a low-key, enjoyable weekend. Then Monday came along and nut-kicked it into oblivion.

Bloody hell.

*all the coffee*
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-09-19 08:01:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Also, in other discussions, I watched the most recently available-for-home-viewing Mission Impossible movie.

I thoroughly enjoyed it.

That has quietly become one of the best movie series of the past 20 years.

*tilts his head to the side*

PARKER!

Did I really just say 20 years? Is that accurate?

Get me IMDB on the line.

*looks at Parker's phone then haphazardly throws it back to him*

Yep, sure as ***is. To the year.

Oh well. Short of MI2 being "eh," the series is thoroughly enjoyable and had Daniel Craig not rescued Bond from going down another dark series of Roger Moore camp, I'd say it was definitively the best spy franchise of that time frame, because *** Matt Damon.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2016-09-19 08:35:38
Link | Quote | Reply

*looks at the calendar*

*tops the empty space in his coffee off with Jameson*

Still seven weeks of this ***left, and then the fallout and recounts and weeks of rhetoric and whining regardless of who wins.

*sips coffee*

*gulps coffee*

Stoked! Or I have already had one cup over the line. Or both?
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-09-19 09:06:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Stoked! Or I have already had one cup over the line. Or both?

Never!

But I have to assume you were trying to bait this, so reap what ye have sown!

Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-09-19 09:07:46
Link | Quote | Reply

one cup over the line

[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-09-19 09:08:31
Link | Quote | Reply

ok that is just frightening....
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2016-09-19 09:19:33
Link | Quote | Reply

What, because they changed keys?
By Ramyrez 2016-09-19 09:20:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Magnuss said: »

Obviously.

Edit:

*looks at the clock*

Shouldn't you be enlightening pupils?

Oh wait. You're still on EFT. Never mind, I guess you still have ~20 minutes of peace before the monsters come.
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2016-09-19 09:26:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Magnuss said: »

Obviously.

Edit:

*looks at the clock*

Shouldn't you be enlightening pupils?

Oh wait. You're still on EFT. Never mind, I guess you still have ~20 minutes of peace before the monsters come.
I had to take the morning off because I'm a little... behind on rent. I'm waiting for my roommate to get off of work in an hour, then he and I are going to make a break for our renter to finish paying this thing off. Either that or get evicted. Y'know. One of the two.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-09-19 09:30:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Eep.

*wrings hands as a devious plot forms*

I KNOW! I'll tell my brother you need a place to crash and you can muck up his place.

HE'LL HATE THAT.

Be sure to be as messy as possible, OCD lil' guy won't know what hit him!
First Page 2 3 ... 18080 18081 18082 ... 18549 18550 18551