Lakshmi.Flavin
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2016-05-25 10:27:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Mosin said: »
Asura.Dameshi said: »
How is everyone fairing on this holiest of weekdays?

lol, you are hangover.

well, thanks. I am optimistic about chinese wednesday, the sun is shining, and the kids are free from the rotten influence that is the public school system. Still bored and in a videogame funk, played some LoL with chimi, and you can't party up in draft pick, or maybe I'm too dumb, so I think I'm going to have to bot up some jng, mid, and sup so if I get dicked into a role I don't know at least I'll have a basic understanding. I've been rockin' some civ 5 again too, but that just makes me want to spend money on DLC, and I'm still pissy I got screwed for 60 bones on that trainwreck that is 'the division'. so there's that.

I *** hate teenagers. My daughter's 8th grade year book had the following signatures, and mind you she never leaves our sight, and is a very good girl for 8th grade standards:

"SPREAD DEM legs gurl"

"sread em' like moses spread the sea"

"hit me up if you ever turn into a hoe."

The handwriting looked like a small childs, or a semi-retard, and it was 3 different guys. wtf. I want to be jack's cro-magnon brain... these ***' little tools. I may have been an *** at 14, but I had a little bit of class for ***. I can see why our grandparents' generation hated us.

yeeesh. sry for that spiel, I had to tell you guys how *** we all are.
I think the most concerning thing is that they somehow learned about Moses in a public school!!! Separation of religion and state yo! Blasphemy!

But for real... Who signs that to a yearbook...
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2016-05-25 10:28:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramyrez said: »
I *** hate teenagers. My daughter's 8th grade year book had the following signatures, and mind you she never leaves our sight, and is a very good girl for 8th grade standards:

"SPREAD DEM legs gurl"

8th grade year book
8th grade

These are boys whose fathers are failing them in ways even mine couldn't have managed in all his years of disappointing my mother.
Nah. It's just kids who have made Justin beiber their mentor...
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-05-25 10:33:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Sadly much of the spirit has gone away, but it is nice to be reminded of it from time to time.

just whip PARKER with this when the rickshaw slows down or until you feel better

[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-05-25 10:35:07
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2016-05-25 10:36:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
Sadly much of the spirit has gone away, but it is nice to be reminded of it from time to time.

just whip PARKER with this when the rickshaw slows down or until you feel better

There's a balance too... Don't whip him so hard that he can't continue to keep taking you to different places...
[+]
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
user: dameshi
By Asura.Dameshi 2016-05-25 10:44:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Where are the women to fan me off with giant leaves?
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-05-25 11:03:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Where are the women to fan me off with giant leaves?

PARKER thought you meant fan girls and most of them were sent away for suspicion of being girlboys

[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-05-25 12:18:36
Link | Quote | Reply

mmmm Mala Lamb was so good

now I need to find a dark cool place to take a nap...

obviously somewhere without college kids armed with sharpies

/thinks
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2016-05-25 12:27:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Mala La
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
Server: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2016-05-25 12:36:45
Link | Quote | Reply

/thinks

crawl up into the false ceiling somewhere!
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
Server: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2016-05-25 12:55:42
Link | Quote | Reply

How is everyone fairing on this holiest of weekdays?

lol, you are hangover.

well, thanks. I am optimistic about chinese wednesday, the sun is shining, and the kids are free from the rotten influence that is the public school system. Still bored and in a videogame funk, played some LoL with chimi, and you can't party up in draft pick, or maybe I'm too dumb, so I think I'm going to have to bot up some jng, mid, and sup so if I get dicked into a role I don't know at least I'll have a basic understanding. I've been rockin' some civ 5 again too, but that just makes me want to spend money on DLC, and I'm still pissy I got screwed for 60 bones on that trainwreck that is 'the division'. so there's that.

"SPREAD DEM legs gurl"

The handwriting looked like a small childs, or a semi-retard, and it was 3 different guys. wtf. I want to be jack's cro-magnon brain... these ***' little tools. I may have been an *** at 14, but I had a little bit of class for ***. I can see why our grandparents' generation hated us.

yeeesh. sry for that spiel, I had to tell you guys how *** we all are.

Sorry, I was preoccupied this morning when I read this. Since their names are right there, you or your wife could call their moms. I would really hope I wouldn't have to dole out a physical reprimand, but yeah...If either of my boys did something like that in middle school, the temptation to pop them in the mouth would be there.

Cursing.

What a shitty thing to have written in a book that will end up in a box in an attic or closet. LOL!

EDIT: Or confront the principal if you can't get a hold of their moms.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-05-25 13:04:26
Link | Quote | Reply

^Yep sounds like middle school alright. Part of what made it so horrible.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-05-25 13:07:47
Link | Quote | Reply

I would assume they left their numbers next to their messages. Oh the trouble one could start.
[+]
 Bismarck.Leneth
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Leneth 2016-05-25 13:24:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Or you could send them a crazy ex-soldier uncle over who never really returned home with his mind...
Should be enough scaring at this age. might not work at 16+ though.

If you don't have one, I'm sure somewhere in America someone does provide such a service for a small fee.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-05-25 13:31:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Zahrah said: »
Sorry, I was preoccupied this morning when I read this.

You were saying prayers of thanks and worship to the sun god for giving you boys weren't you!?

I know I was...

or whoever is in charge of that racket....hear my prayers!

heavenly whatsits and whodeehoos I humbly thank you for your blessing of two boys rather than any girls... Sweet Jebus the niece was close enough...

grant your servant mosin the power to give up cigarette smoking so that he will not become too winded when he has to chase off *** teenage boys with his machete of justice...

I'm absolutely certain that he is sorry for whatever it was that he did wrong to get girls.

AMEN
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-05-25 13:34:35
Link | Quote | Reply

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2016-05-25 13:44:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Sorry, I was preoccupied this morning when I read this.

You were saying prayers of thanks and worship to the sun god for giving you boys weren't you!?

I know I was...

or whoever is in charge of that racket....hear my prayers!

heavenly whatsits and whodeehoos I humbly thank you for your blessing of two boys rather than any girls... Sweet Jebus the niece was close enough...

grant your servant mosin the power to give up cigarette smoking so that he will not become too winded when he has to chase off *** teenage boys with his machete of justice...

I'm absolutely certain that he is sorry for whatever it was that he did wrong to get girls.

AMEN

Kind of.

I had a little bit of a panic recall of one, little *** in middle school whose idea of flirtation might have well been torture. My mom called that one, but I didn't tell her about the sexual gestures and the things he would say to me. It was completely jarring considering other boys didn't act like that toward me and it was new.

He did his "big reveal" before we moved out of the neighborhood and got a door slammed in his face.

Ugh...Poor Mosin's oldest.

EDIT: Just saying, you might not be privy to everything they're doing or saying. Names there, handwriting, call their moms.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2016-05-25 13:46:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Cursing.

my thoughts precisely.

I repent!

The unbirthday thread made me lol in the office here, got to go hide somewhere for a bit.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-05-25 13:58:13
Link | Quote | Reply

holy crap that just reminded me of the washington dc trip meeting...

sometime in middle school they took the kids on a bus trip to DC

anyhoo...they had a meeting at the school so you could ask questions which instead turned into the public shaming of fappy strokesalot Yee or Lee a young asian pervert that was caught in the bushes red handed outside a teenage girls window... he was subsequently captured and held until the police could apprehend the young scoundrel

this story was screamed out by the mother of the peep~ee (the girl that got peeped) to the entire audience so that everyone would know that kid was a pervert peeper.

I didn't go to the Disney world meeting... I'm sure it would have been a rerun
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2016-05-25 14:02:03
Link | Quote | Reply

EDIT: Just saying, you might not be privy to everything they're doing or saying. Names there, handwriting, call their moms.

their school district encompasses areas in which some of the parents, if they're there at all, don't really care what goes on. It's a total shitshow. One of the girl's friends calls every weekend because mom's gone and the 12 year old brother is in charge until monday - tuesday. I could go on, but I end up getting my blood all riled up.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2016-05-25 14:14:50
Link | Quote | Reply

holy crap that just reminded me of the washington dc trip meeting...

sometime in middle school they took the kids on a bus trip to DC

anyhoo...they had a meeting at the school so you could ask questions which instead turned into the public shaming of fappy strokesalot Yee or Lee a young asian pervert that was caught in the bushes red handed outside a teenage girls window... he was subsequently captured and held until the police could apprehend the young scoundrel

this story was screamed out by the mother of the peep~ee (the girl that got peeped) to the entire audience so that everyone would know that kid was a pervert peeper.

I didn't go to the Disney world meeting... I'm sure it would have been a rerun

That is HI-larious!

EDIT: Aaannnddd...Now, I'm reminded of Kara's stalker debacle from when she was a teen.

their school district encompasses areas in which some of the parents, if they're there at all, don't really care what goes on. It's a total shitshow. One of the girl's friends calls every weekend because mom's gone and the 12 year old brother is in charge until monday - tuesday. I could go on, but I end up getting my blood all riled up.

That's just heartbreaking.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-05-25 14:22:39
Link | Quote | Reply

their school district encompasses areas in which some of the parents, if they're there at all, don't really care what goes on..

the principle at our school tried to get out of confronting a parent of a kid that made the mistake of harassing my youngest....his mom doesn't care and we quit trying to get her to care and blah blah

and my answer was this.... If you give up on the boy then no one is left to care about him

and then correcting the situation falls to me.... and nobody wants that....except maybe the newspapers...

she wisely decided to try and have another talk with the mother.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-05-25 14:23:53
Link | Quote | Reply

So, you're saying there is a possibility nobody would notice if they went missing?
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-05-25 14:26:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »

So, you're saying there is a possibility nobody would notice if they went missing?

exactly!

bury 'em deep, says I
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-05-25 14:28:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Far too much of this ***in the world. Definitely angries up the blood to think about too much.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Hevans
Server: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2016-05-25 14:32:03
Link | Quote | Reply

dear god, all this children talk. you know that ***is contagious. if i turn 30 and get someone pregnant i'm blaming all of you!
[+]
 Ragnarok.Hevans
Server: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2016-05-25 14:33:48
Link | Quote | Reply

"SPREAD DEM legs gurl"

don't hate the players hate the game bro.

*gives mosin pain killers for the inevitable migraine caused by the internal screaming*
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-05-25 14:39:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Hevans said: »

"Kobe Bryant" is really all you need to know to realize you can hate the player and the game.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-05-25 14:41:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Hevans said: »

[-]

his daughter is in middleschool

I say set fire to the game, kill all the players and bury them in the ashes

<insert shovel tamping down the dirt sound here>
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-05-25 14:42:22
Link | Quote | Reply

But Taylor says "I love the players and you love the game"!
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 17972 17973 17974 ... 18549 18550 18551